ITT: Things that trigger Holla Forums

ITT: Things that trigger Holla Forums

what the fuck does trigger mean
why is it always used in contexts like this
I've been seeing this shit for like two or three years
I don't pay attention to memes

Is it already time to re-evaluate the comparative quality of 8-4 and NISA?

It's a reference to Chrono Trigger. It means something is so bad you have to go back in time to change the events that lead to its creation.

It means that you need to put another clip on the revolver so it cab trigger a shell out of the bullet tube.

I DISLIKE YOU

Check em

FUCK YOU

I think sony is an okay company that has brought us fun games in the past.

That goes for most companies

I've found this word to be the easiest way to unintentionally bait out the turboautists, no matter the context.

WUZ

VIDEO GAMES

HAS

Can you make me a sandwich?

No. They're both still shit.

And then 50 cent blood on the sand was born.

But which one is shittier, the incompetent and malicious, or the merely super-incompetent?

kek

Honestly fucking anything at this point, literally reverse tumblr.

It's easier to list things that DON'T trigger Holla Forums, they're fewer in number.

I'll never understand that type of "logic". I generally stay away from places I dislike.

Time for you two to go back to cuckchan

Malice is always worse than incompitence.

amiibos

hot glue

'how dare you put optional and irrelevant figurines in my vidya!' user proclaims, pacing angrily in front of his waifu cabinet
complaints about quality were valid, though, but no one talks about that

that's nothing.
THIS FUCKING CASE

They unlock characters and even levels.

Oh boy, here we fucking go again.

levels that are fully optional and not required to get a complete experience
in some cases cosmetic differences are offered but not real characters (Rumble U doesn't count, it was designed around amiibos to begin with)
it's the exact same judaism as dlc but with a physical collectible attached, often under 10$
this is the logical progression from imaginary content to content with physical ties, amiibos are a sign of things to come, albeit mostly just for whales, children, and figurine collectors, "I want it ALL!" babies be damned

Oh Boy!

Another unpopular opinion thread!

TIME TO BUMPLOCK!

Judging Nintendo

The Jews don't control everything

I think Mexicans are alright.

Some day user. Some day.

Except DLC doesn't have manufactured rarity or the need to pay for the cost of manufacturing a plastic toy.