Name 5 prominent leftists in the current year who haven't succumbed to identity politics

Name 5 prominent leftists in the current year who haven't succumbed to identity politics.

Word of advice: you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

urbanintellectuals.com/2016/09/26/black-activists-turn-rally-unarmed-white-man-shot-dead-police/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Board Owner.

Professor Richard D. Wolff

Me.

ZizKEK
David Graeber
Yanis Varoufakis
D.Wolff

ie actually active in academia/organizing/politics and not just some writer on a shitty alt news blog

People who "succumb" to identity politics are not leftist to begin with.

Yeah, it's a shame they aren't in favour of the police murdering Black people, you know, like real leftists.

t. pseud with no knowledge of history

Holla Forums's standard for what's considered idpol is way too low tbh

Why?

what did he mean by this?

- Zyuganov
- Tsipras
- Karpenko
- Zizek
- Corbyn

No sex for you tonight.

Badiou
Zizek
Jodi Dean
Mladen Dolar
Alenka Zupancic
Adrian Johnston
Bruno Bosteels
Fredric Jameson

Wew.

MLs

Ugh. Everything is idpol u guiz, idpol all bad, therefore everything bad.

urbanintellectuals.com/2016/09/26/black-activists-turn-rally-unarmed-white-man-shot-dead-police/

Well there are more examples, but doesn't it go to show that being pro-BLM doesn't have much of a bearing at all one whether one is reasonable?

I thought he was considered a sellout?

I thought he was a filthy reformist?

Those two don't exclude each other, they are actually highly correlated. If you haven't noticed yet, public intellectuals and philosophers don't exist anymore, except for those old ones who fortunately haven't died yet (Chomsky, Badiou, Agamben, Virilio…). Thinking used to be encouraged and enforced by government funded "elitist" media, but now everything is decided by the market and the market says you need to give people what they want and they don't want to think, it's not as instantly satisfying as entertainment. Why do you think Žižek has to be a standup comedian at the same time? He says it's too get people relaxed in order to make them receptive. Same tactic as TV producers use to sell viewers' relaxed brains to companies and their commercials. We have become entertained idiots.

Man, sure is Holla Forumsiberal in here.

The board owner is a stupid liberal.

2/10 apply yourself