How the fuck is he not dead yet?

How the fuck is he not dead yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!ptAEnJaJ!Up_liDHlx_yNerkf3FjRVqNxrmBE-SFhmTpa-mL3kZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because he's a fictional character starring in a series of video games that has never been truly alive, nor dead, it's just a bunch of binary code that can't die nor live.

really makes u think

how do i thnik?

Haven't you played Thousand Year Door? He has infinite lives.

Your mom has infinite lives
Because life keeps testing her but she keeps coming on top as she's a very nice and inspiring lady

When are Nintendo going to release an official Mario lore book like they did with Zelda?

You may as well ask why the Joker in Batman isn't dead yet

He is tho

He died in the first New Super Mario Bros.

He came back as a skeleton and his son brought him back to life.

And now the skeleton is its own character because Ninty loves spinoff filler.

Leg Day.

Meme magic.

What if he was dead THIS WHOLE TIME!?

so.. we are probably not truly alive?

Hasn't Shiggy said that all the characters are like actors in a play, to answer why Bowser can be playing tennis and kart racing, as well as changing sizes all the time?

the mainline games are stage plays
mario and his friends are a traveling theater troupe
the sidegames like tennis and kart racing are the actual canon

waluigi is not part of the troupe but is a friend of wario's

Because he's the ultimate life form, Bowser's Inside Story covers this.

Jr didn't bring him back to life, he just helped Bowser get his flesh back. Otherwise, Bowser is so ultimate that not having flesh is just an inconvenience for him, not fatal.

Even those are productions with blooper reels.

He actually has some rather good reasoning for that.
If creating perfect simulation of the universe is possible, then the people inside that universe would be able to create their own perfect simulations and so on.

What? no.

what are you trying to say?
mega.nz/#!ptAEnJaJ!Up_liDHlx_yNerkf3FjRVqNxrmBE-SFhmTpa-mL3kZg

You're just thinking of the plot to The Matrix now.

Because without him Nintendo would actually have to put actual effort in making the series without recycling the same formula.

You should know how Nintendo hates that user.

can you post the original webm pls

He's canon dead during Luigi's Mansion, isn't he? I figure Kamek just keeps bringing him back to life. Except for SMB3. That's just an actor playing Bowser because the whole game is a play about SMB1.

Batman chooses to never kill him. When he gets to close to death he uses a Lazarus Pit or whatever. Also there have been like three Jokers technically and I think one of them turned out to be an immortal 17th century pirate who touched Vandal Savage's meteor or something.

But then how is Bowser still alive in the canon of the plays?

I want to fuck him

The games are movies for the citizens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Deepest lore: our world is the mirror world
Lakitu should cast a reflection but he doesn't so that makes him a vampire. Yet his image is inside the mirror

So does that mean Bowser and Mario could be best friends outside of the games?

Kinda like the ending to Mario Party 2?

which he does
but he does
exactly

Do you have brain damage

No, that was a disguise King Boo used.

To be fair, they play golf, go go-karting, play soccer, I'm pretty sure kidnapping the princess is just his job to make jobs for everyone else.

Yeah I know the last boss isn't really him, but I thought I recalled near the beginning of the game someone says something about "The late Bowser" or something like that.

I don't remember "The late Bowser" but that sounds like the fortune teller where you need to give her Mario's items

Hell, they could be GAY LOVERS for all we know.

or maybe Mario is a cuck and bowser is the bull, and the whole princess kidnapping shlick is just roleplay.

Pic related

reading comprehension, nigger

>luigi whores himself out online to pay the rent
>the one paying luigi is none other than wario
>luigi is now warios bitch, and uses him as a camwhore, or fucks him live

And that's why Paper Luigi will never exist.

Same reason team rocket hasn't died from all those mile-long falls and direct elemental attacks
Its a cartoon
Or at the very least, a cartoon world with cartoon violence
The Bob-Ombs dont even die when they explode

I got you

A-Are you sure?

If it was someone like Bombette like Paper Mario, I understand but the regular baddies? I don't know…

Bombette is one sign they dont.
In a lot of Paper Mario, you can find Bob-Omb NPCs that just explode when angry, or talk about how its a regular thing for them.
It just blows them away, doesnt kill them.

Not unlike how in Pokemon, a pokemon doesn't die when it uses explode (just faints)

Because he's an immortal being hellbent on conquering the world and everything in it, and he lives in a world with tons of life-regenerating items

All the games are canon, in a sense, and are actual events that happened in their world. Anyone who claims that it's all a movie/play/show is retarded, and assume that because Shiggy said they were "actors" in a one-off interview that means the characters are literal actors instead of characters with designated roles and functions for each game they're used in

IT'S WALUIGI TIME!!!!!!

Thanks doc.

Bowser's kind of a necromancer or a lich since he's constantly raising Dry Bones

I think it was that he likened it more to Bugs Bunny and other Looney Tunes characters who could be shoved into absolutely any scenario as need demands and still make sense in-context.

how much punishment can peach's butthole take?

Enough for her to be just peachy.

More than should be humanly possible without even breaking a sweat

How the fuck did he die?

We'd need another Lakitu to see him or he'd need to put the camera behind him

thanks man

Only in one of the games

wiiiizenheimer

He collects 1up mushrooms just like mario.
Losing to mario only takes him to the black screen where (icon of bowser) x number of lives appear.

What about the RPGs and the dancing game?

It's not the same guy. They just got a different actor to play Bowser, same with all of the other characters as well. The guy who plays Mario now is the son of the original Mario and played the baby in Yoshi's Island. After his father retired, he took on the roll of Mario. Just like Alice Cooper's daughter now plays her mother's former role in all of his concerts.

I forgot to mention, the current Bowser also played baby Bowser in Yoshi's Island and Bowser Jr. in Sunshine. After that he got to old to play kids anymore, and his younger cousin took over the role.

Yeah but I mean okay, they're all plays, so that's why characters can come back to life so easy. But do they give any excuse in the canon of the plays as they come back to life? Them being actors is irrelevant there.

filename

Like that one user said, it's like Popeye, or Bugs Bunny, or Detective Conan. They're just characters that exist in some fantasy land where nobody dies. No one takes the plays seriously enough to care about any "canon" aside from those autistic toads on Shroomchan. They just think of them as silly, yet entertaining, fairy tales.

Well no shit that's the real answer, but I didn't come to this laotian flipbook imageboard to not be autistic.

I don't know, user, magic or something. I'm having more fun fleshing out the world these plays take place in.

Did you know the original Bowser's wife and current Bowser's mother died while Sunshine was being written? The whole part about Bowser Jr. asking about his mother was thrown in their in honor of her passing.

Also, did you know that Koops from TTYD went to Shroomchan? That's why he was so beta, he couldn't stop browsing /r9koopa/. That kid talking about how cool Fire Emblem is probably went their too. I bet he never played the game and only said it was cool because everyone else on Shroom/v/ was raving about it at the time.

I heard that the reason Cranky is so mean to DK is because he thinks it's disgusting that DK actually forgave Mario for killing DK's dad/Cranky's son in that terrible go-kart accident.

I bet mario don't actually give a shit to the princess and is actually married to some random toad.

Because he's a fictional character, so he was never alive, either.

Because they're actors and all the games are them performing on stage, excluding SMB2, which was all a dream.

What would it feel like to have a snake go inside your butthole?

Lakitu's camera is shaking but our camera isn't shaking.

faggot.

As an Australian can confirm, we flush poisons down the toilet just to be safe. I feel its a bit underkill though, I'd rather a straight up flame flush with gasoline.

As an Australian I can confirm that is a fucking pussy, and probably a southerner. The dopey cunt has probably never even seen a freshie let alone a proper estuarine crocodile before. That or a woman.

Waaaaaily Dose

Magic.

So…bowser thread?

No.

yes, post bara

NO

pleb

top lel

at least I'm not sexually attracted to a fucking turtle, nigga

Because he's simply the personification of Mario's deep misogyny

why have ugly, gay bara when you can have milf?

This fucker gets it.

NANO MACHINES SON!

But people die when they are killed…

I can handle the idea of female Bowser, but no shell at all? How is that any version of Bowser without the spiky shell?

Bowser has cute feet

Foot fetishists are the worst.