Muslim man sues Little Caesars for 100 Million Dollars over Pepperoni

A Muslim man is suing Little Caesars for $100 million after he says he was served and then accidentally ate pepperoni made with pork, a food prohibited by Islamic law.

freep.com/story/news/2017/05/26/pepperoni-lawsuit/347564001/

Other urls found in this thread:

slideshare.net/paleomedicina/lard-or-coconut-oil-62466384
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0028689
jevohealth.com/journal/vol1/iss1/10/
gutenberg.net.au/ebooks02/0200251h.html
web.archive.org/web/20130518002228/http://www.archevore.com/panu-weblog/2011/4/4/imagining-head-smashed-in.html
empiri.ca/p/eat-meat-not-too-little-mostly-fat.html
diagnosisdiet.com/food/vegetables/
fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/258517807-story
refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2016/12/02/fun-to-watch-the-left-eat-its-own-aclu-sues-catholic-charities/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sounds like the sort of bullshit a jew would pull. Of course, they are both semites.
He deserves nothing but scorn and maybe a bullet his family has to remburse

Doesn't seem very pious to me, tbh.

The family that founded Little Caesar's and I believe still owns the company is jewish. The Illitch family. They own the Detroit Tigers baseball and I think they own the Red Wings hockey team, as well.

Good. Places like little caesars and cici's and the Jews of pizza.
Come into a town with national level backing and kill all the mom and pop pizza places with $5 undercooked doughy takeout and shit.
Just like the greedy carpet Jew of Empire Today.

You should be generous, user. Bullets for the whole family.

Semites vs semites, it will be like another shoah.

one of the worst physical experiences i have ever had was when i was visiting my cousin across the state. i picked up a hot and ready when i was pretty drunk going back to his place. i ate 4 slices before going to sleep and i woke up with the worst heart burn i have ever felt. it felt like my throat was filled with acid.

their pizza sucks

Restaurant chains in general are cancer. They're almost always staffed by shitkins too, even in white areas.
Fortunately, the local pizza places in my town are hanging on despite there being a Pizza Pizza and Little Caesar's as well.

He and his kike lawyers need to pay LC's court costs for this bullshit.

kek, just deserts then. Trash pizza anyway.

Bullets aren't reusable, user, only recyclable.

Which is why you buy as many as needed.

Knowing they prepare pork products in their kitchens, it was haram to even order from there you fucking shitskin.

Little Ceasars is fucking trash. It disgusts me that I'm forced to side with them on this one.

It was my first job when I was in high school, by the way. I don't think anyone here would actually eat that garbage, but just in case, I'm going to urge you not to. Setting aside the horrible quality of the product, it's just fucking unsanitary.

I used to eat it all the time and now I can barely stomach it. I think they managed to get even cheaper with their product as now I get stomach pains whenever I eat them when before I'd feel a little bloated or discomforted.

You are honestly better off buying a fresh pizza from your grocer or making one yourself. Its close to the same price if you buy premade and even healthier if you make it yourself.

Its a shame, because I used to like their pizza when I was little.

the brass is reusable

Shitskins should not be allowed to prepare and serve food, even in fast food 'restaurants'; and especially in the current climate. Do you really want to eat something prepared by the enemy?

Man. I remember when I loved Papa John's. It was a pie in the full sense of a pie; a crater stuffed with at least an inch of ingredients.

I hate thin pizza. Though Babish makes it look decent through use of real ingredients, at least.

lawyer lawyer

Thanks for the earworm faggot.

HAR HAR

Since only a religious follower should be expected to know the details of their religion, I don't see that Little Caesars did anything intentionally wrong. They are simply not knowledgeable because their employees aren't muslim.

But most of the stores are actually franchises.
LC is one of the cheapest franchises to get in to. So the mudslime probably isn't suing some big corporation. But actually some small business owner.

The one by me is owned by a one armed vet and everyone working there seems to be retarded (like downs) or some other handicap. The food it trash(its a $5 pizza) but its made to spec,fresh and they are polite.

Pick one.

So what?
Is being a maimed ZOGbot supposed to elicit sympathy from me?

That doesn't fly in court due to precedent (ironically thanks to kikes). And not even just kikes, remember when McDonald's was forced to settle because some Pajeet had a literal beef with McDonald's then sued them? Over beef. In McDonald's.

Also them saying it's because they don't have Muslim employees will only raise alarms with the diversity police, baring that kike nepotistic connections in regs and law doesn't bail them out unlike other businesses.

Again, that's not how it works. Look at the McDonald's lawsuits for example and countless other franchises. Legal liability as well as commercial advertising lies with the corporate entity and of course LC is the one who distributes and provides the pork to begin with. The franchisee's responsibility is entirely to sell.

I don't even know any white people who eat at LC. It's mostly broke as fuck shitskins like this mudslime or cheap as fuck kikes who refuse to pay more for a decent real pizza.

To be fair, I don't think Muslims are allowed to eat that either.

it was his own fucking fault, in the Quran it says it is your own responsibilety to keep eating Halal and ignore the devils advances, sometimes i dead eat pork (it was in candy and ice cream) i felt very bad cleansed myself and prayed, it was my fault for eating it not the company's fault for producing it

this, let it come out in court that there's not actually any pork in little ceasar's pepperoni and it's some cheap fake mystery imitation meat product.

they'll pay to keep the secret

Woman Spills Coffee On Herself

t-there are muslims who post on Holla Forums?

Always know your enemy user.

But where did the HALAL claim come from? Corporate or local? I am sure corporate had the franchise agreements modified after the McD lawsuits to push liability down to the local guy. Franchises are nothing but pyramid schemes in most cases.

No. I want nothing from you.

/islam/ is only a click away

Get the fuck out of here, Ahmed.

Isn't that their suicide corps slogan?

Noice

TITUS
GET THE CROSS

This is why I never eat at chains.

Arabs don't belong here anyway, so they should just fuck off.

(Or just put the pepperoni away from the pizza if it's such a fucking hassle, what a faggot).

Hey ackbar your prophet was a child rapist great faith you got there bomb keep on fuckin them goats

go fuck yourself, if you aren't a shill, you're so god damned stupid you are effectively one

You worship a moon demon and pray to a child molester. Waste yrself

it's luna that's the hip new place now user
can't pass up that imagery

So they can only rape them? That seems like a waste of nutrients.

I actually find Little Caesars to be better tasting than most chain pizza places, with one exception…

You have to eat it hot. As soon as you let a LC pizza cool down, it's fucked. It has something to do with the texture of the crust. When it's warm, it's buttery and garlicy and delicious but it's too absorbent or something. If you let it sit long enough to reach room temperature, the crust expands in size 3 times and soaks up the sauce. It's like trying to eat a sponge full of cold tomato sauce.

Also, their deep dish is a lot better for the extra buck or two.

Unfortunately I moved out of the cities into a rural environment a couple of years ago, so now there are no LC in range. Well, unfortunate in the ability to eat LC. Otherwise, way better away from the scourge.

If they keep this up, I'll have to go out of my way to eat there more often.

REEEEE NOW I HAVE IT IN MY HEAD NOW TOO YOU FUCK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Why is Stan Lee laying carpet, anyway?

Fuck you, user.

Some are okay. Like Jimmy Johns and Chic-fil-a, owners of those two chains are based af

The Illitch family are greeks not jews, my old college roommate went to HS with the daughter Jill. They are actually highly respected and the father Mike just died a few months ago.
t. detroit area

Don't worry. He'll be back soon.

Little Caesars is actually the best cheap pizza you can get for the price. The other shitty pizza chains are shitty AND overpriced.

Illitch is Macedonian and he's one of the most philanthropic billionaires in America. He's very well respected in Michigan.

meanwhile

CATHOLICS SHOULD PAY FOR ABORTIONS

fuck this shit.

You better not be a Muslim or I will fucking kill you.

I'm quite sure that pepperoni is made out of knackered donkeys and pigeons who died from foot-rot.

They really are just brown jews.

I don't get this, I would always eat like 2 pizza's worth of pizza at Cici's when I went. It always felt like a good deal for $5-6. Am I abnormal or something?

In the case you're probably referring to, the coffee in question was so hot that it permanently damaged her vagina. That is, the coffee was so hot that if you had drank it, you would have burned yourself badly. That case was far more justified than the pepperoni case.

Thanks a lot fam.

convert your family and friends to Salamism. We"re in a war against vegetarians and kosher/halal fundamentalists. When they give you a pizza without pork just say out loud
"Je suis Salamiste - alahu ham bar" and blow the fuck outta them with a suicide shrapnel vest stuffed with pic related.

Salamism is a religion of peace.

Eat pork kaffirs.
please no bully fbi

Could you please stand up and take two steps to the left.

I hope it died.

RED BARON PERSONAL PAN MICROWAVEABLE PIZZA 🍕

BEST SPICED UP SAUCE AROUND QUIT GIVING CORPORATE PIZZA PLACES YOU'RE MONEY 2017 CHEAPER PRODUCT SAME PRICE IN MOST CASES MORE MONEY LESS QUALITY

LEFT OVER PIZZA USED TO HOLD UP IN REFRIGERATOR FOR DAYS NOW IF THE PIE GOES COLD IT LOOSES ITS SOUL

AND TO STAY ON TOPIC FUCK ISLAM THEY ALL KNOW WHAT THEY CAN AND CANNOT EAT JUST TRYING TO BE A SLEEZY SHITSKIN TAKING ADVANTAGE OF WHITE AMERICA OUT OF SPITE

fucking 9 trillion times better than any of the corporate franchise restaurants. Hell, I can buy dough, pizza sauce, and cheese and make a better pizza than them.

My wife and i used to eat Little Caesars until we realized it made us both sick. We started getting take and bake pizzas. A take and bake from literally anywhere is going to be a better pizza that's less likely to make you sick. Plus they usually have vegetables instead of just pepperoni.

literally anything is better than fast food pizzas. Even walmart pre-made pizzas.

Middle America checking in, I guess.

How many pizzagate threads do we really need?

go back to Tumblr

Kek yeah the koran is FULL of "don't do this, but if you do and you have a good reason for it, it's ok, god will know". This is pure semitism at work.

why do these taste so good though

Sbarro's is the only chain pizza place i will eat at. It was a shame the family sold it to kikes who had to file Chapter 11 a few years after they bought it.

"That case was far more justified than the pepperoni case."

I would 100% agree with you from an atheist perspective.

Soy.

I love those taco's too, here's the secret ingredients:

"Taco, Regular Filling Ingredients: Beef, Chicken, Water, Textured Vegetable Protein (Soy Flour,
Caramel Color), Defatted Soy Grits, Seasoning (Chili Pepper, Corn Maltodextrin, Spices, Bleached
Enriched Wheat Flour [Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, and Folic Acid], Salt,
Garlic Powder, Hydrolyzed Corn, Soy, and Wheat Proteins, Monosodium Glutamate, Onion Powder,
Natural Flavors, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Succinic Acid), Salt, Tomato Paste,
Worcestershire Sauce (Distilled Vinegar, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Water, Salt, Caramel Color, Garlic
Powder, Sugar, Spices, Tamarind, Natural Flavor, Sulfiting Agent). Tortilla Ingredients: Ground Corn,
Water, Lime. Cooked in Canola Blend Frying Oil. Contains Soy, Wheat"

http:// assets.jackinthebox.com/pdf_attachment_settings/108/value/Ingredients_and_Allergens.pdf

it actually doesn't seem that bad,

beef AND chicken, textured vegetable protein and defatted soy grits for that dank consistency and cost efficiency (when I worked in fast food a long time ago they put oats in the ground beef for lower cost and unique texture).

of course the seasoning is going to have some crazy shit in it, the tortilla looks normal too.

Pizza Hut is honestly better anyway.

Though nothing beats a local pizzeria.

Last time i had pizza hut, i picked up the slice by the crust and grease dripped off the point. The pizza left in the box had pools of grease on the top.

is this supposed to be a bad thing

Well atleast now he gets to go to hell for being too stupid to realize that kuffars don't normally serve halal food :^)

That's what happens with all cheese.

pizza is fucking junk food anyway. a mouthful of bread soaked in grease and sauce, this is what jew yorkers are proud of.

Believe it or not, it is actually possible tp buy a pizza that isn't literally dripping grease. Trying your local take and bake options is a start.

Checked.

Only a muslim can determine if something is Halal. Further, even if prepared in the same way, it's not Halal if a non-muslim prepares it.

If muslims want Halal, they better verify it themselves, or have someone they trust do it.

Why do you corporate shills bother, in the first place? Is Jim protecting your ilk? It'd explain why that Wendy's ad or a thread managed to stick around for so long, without an anchoring, at the very least.

how fucking gay do you have to be to not like pizza?

RAMADAN AND GAY PRIDE MONTH OVERLAP. SURELY WE CAN EXPLOIT THIS SOMEHOW

Last time I had pizza hut my colon shut down for a month.

i work at a local pizza place across from a little caesar's and business is booming because we make food that actually tastes good

Funny story, I live in Commiefornia and the best local pizza place is run by a German family.

I live in good old CA as well, ours is run by a slav lady. Our pizza is better than most of the stuff I had on the east coast. I'm not sure how chains manage to fuck up something as simple as a pizza

Only cuckfy.

Perma bans should be given to those who besmirch someone as Jew, or a coal burner.

*erroneously besmirch.

how did he know that it was a pork pepperoni? also, does he have proof; as in, he saved other pieces of the pizza to use as evidence? if not, I will enjoy reading about how much this stupid mudslime will owe in legal fees over a frivolous suit.

its the MSG you morons, you obviously have consumed a fuck load of it

what kind of fucking ignorant nigger doesnt know pepperoni is pork?

A double-digit IQ retarded inbred spawn of a goatfucker and a 9 year old rape victim?

codeword for MSG.

That is the mark of both a) great pizza and b) great mexican food.

Fat is good. Carbs are bad. Greasy is good. Starchy is bad. Until this becomes a meme, obesity will remain a big problem on Holla Forums.

Animal fat is good. Carbs, grains, and 'vegetable oils' are bad. "Sweets" group should be chucked, and fruit made the new "sweets" group.

New food pyramid:

——+Fruit+——
—-++Wine++—-
—+Dairy-Veg+—
+++++Meat+++++

See any grain? See any sweets/sugars? No? Good. Don't eat them.

user, I love you, but I think you may be retarded.

I'm not going to argue fat > grains. You'll have to explain most animal fats (saturated fat) > olive oil, coconut oil, etc, though. I'm not saying animal fat is something you shouldn't eat, but olive oil is definitely a healthier choice. Butter (not fake vegetable oil blends) is the only animal fat (a natural trans fat) that is relatively healthy. Once again, though, it should be eaten in moderation.

"Vegetable oils" are industrial sludge and poisonous. Stay away.

As for the healthier plant oils like olive oil and coconut oil, they aren't so bad. In fact, they are pretty tasty, and unless you have an intolerance, they are probably safe and good to eat. That being said, animal fats are also very tasty, have superior fat profiles, and are chock full of other essential nutrients. Here's a short set of slides that goes over some details on that: slideshare.net/paleomedicina/lard-or-coconut-oil-62466384

I'd take lard, tallow, and ghee over coconut oil and olive oil any day. First, humans became humans by hunting for animal fat. It powers our brains. Animal fats have been prized by cultures spanning the globe since the dawn of Man. See these articles:
"Man the Fat Hunter: The Demise of Homo erectus and the Emergence of a New Hominin Lineage in the Middle Pleistocene (ca. 400 kyr) Levant"
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0028689

"Use of Animal Fat as a Symbol of Health in Traditional societies Suggests Humans may be Well Adapted to its Consumption"
jevohealth.com/journal/vol1/iss1/10/

And also note the ubiquity of reverence and consumption of animal fats in Weston Price's magnificent "Nutrition and Physical Degeneration," from golden butter in the Lötschental Valley to seal blubber in the Arctic:
gutenberg.net.au/ebooks02/0200251h.html

Second, unless someone can offer evidence to the contrary, I don't actually think olive oil was consumed much by Mediterraneans until rather recently. It was prized and used more for ointments and candles and such. See Nina Teicholz's "The Big Fat Surprise" on the myths surrounding the "Mediterranean diet." If this is the case, then it's not as bad as other things you can eat, but it's still a very recent addition to our diet, and a suboptimal one compared to other choices.

I think a lot of the assumptions that animal fats and proteins are less healthy than plants comes from deep-seated acculturation rather than actual nutritional science and anthropology. People have been subjected to many generations of Puritan-ish propaganda associating meat with carnal behavior and sin, while plant consumption is treated as inherently healthy and ecologically friendly. Meanwhile plant foods are unnecessary and not very nutritious, and often times actively harmful for many people. Agriculture rapes ecosystems. Animal foods are very nutritionally dense with pretty much no inflammatory drawbacks and proper stewardship and management of large herds revitalize ecosystems. tbh, people and the environment would be best off if everyone ate nothing but meat from these properly managed livestock herds. But the more pertinent point is that we shouldn't *assume* plant foods are better than animal foods, because that is virtually always wrong.

Actually, a healthy human diet should be around 65-80% animal fat (with the rest coming from animal protein). Whenever people appeal to moderation, they are begging the question by already assuming what the moderate amount is. Native Americans used to run hundreds of bison off cliffs, just so they could get a hold of as much fat as they could.

web.archive.org/web/20130518002228/http://www.archevore.com/panu-weblog/2011/4/4/imagining-head-smashed-in.html

As the title of this great post says, "Eat meat. Not too little. Mostly fat." empiri.ca/p/eat-meat-not-too-little-mostly-fat.html

I meant to include a link about how vegetables are unnecessary at best, harmful at worst: diagnosisdiet.com/food/vegetables/

Little Caesar's lawyer should raise the issue in court, that the Koran explicitly states that they are excused for accidentally consuming pork. You're not damned so no nigger lottery for you.

A 5 oz glass of red wine has less carbs than a serving of fruit, plus it's loaded with antioxidants. If you eat fruit, only eat berries, and then only occasionally. Read Grain Brain, and Wheat Belly.

codeword for wood pulp*

pretty sure pepperoni is made with beef.

You've never eaten a single real pizza in your entire life, you dirty fucking amerinigger.

There's no restaurant in America that doesn't have a disgusting kitchen. After 2 decades in the restaurant industry I refuse to eat anything but food prepared at home.

Veganism is pushed by Jews be a use of pork.

FUCKING THIS
My brother works at a pizza hut and always insist they have the best pizza ever. I hate how there is so much greese from the cheese. I'll play devil's advocate and say that i prefer doughy pizza than overly greese pizza any day.

Lawsuit dropped. The kike lied.
fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/258517807-story

Americans will look at that and believe it doesn't taste like your tastebuds are in heaven. Cheers mio caro amico.

user…

Mike ilitch was an orthodox Christian. Naming the jew when the person isn't a jew hurts our credibility.

/s

refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2016/12/02/fun-to-watch-the-left-eat-its-own-aclu-sues-catholic-charities/

"Catholic Charities, which you all know collects millions of taxpayer dollars to resettle refugees and ‘take care of’ the Unaccompanied Alien Children flooding our borders, won’t offer abortion services to the kids."

Nah, he's confused because the pizzas he eats are to Pizza (note the capital P) like Budweiser is to Beer.