Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni is being localized in both North America and Europe also uncensored. Shitran guy BTFO

Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni is being localized in both North America and Europe also uncensored. Shitran guy BTFO.

nichegamer.com/2016/07/08/valkyrie-drive-to-weaponize-women-worldwide-later-in-2016/

Is PQube the new XSEED?

uppers when

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kenichiro_taka/status/686451439472791552
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd be shocked if Uppers isn't next. I talked to the PQube guys and they shared that they had 4 unannounced Vita titles they were bringing over, and while 2 of them were Visual Novels, 2 of them weren't. Obviously this was one of them.

Here's hoping it's Uppers.

Imagine if it was Ys VIII

This means more videos of SJW fucks playing it and letting us know how dirty and awkward it makes them feel.

They need to suck a dick

Why are people excited about uppers?

I saw some gameplay and the screen seemed to get cluttered a lot, that's pretty annoying to me.

IT'S HAPPENING!

Is XSEED shit now? what happened?

Dunno, seems like they've been extremely busy.

What?
They got a shitton of projects about to be released.
PQube is being based as fuck, but Xseed is still giving us some good shot.

is it only for the vita or the ps4 too?

I thought "Is PQube the new XSEED?" meant that XSEED went to shit

You're right, my apologies.

fuck, I mean you're right in that I fucked up. I should've said another XSEED

Vita only.

Another localizer coming out against censorship while Nintendo is getting devs to beg people to buy their games.

When did you talk to them? Were those two Root Letter and Steins;Gate 0? Is there hope for Net High from them? Give me the lowdown user.

Anyone made uncomfortable by this game is just a homophobic bigot; its 2016 people. #lovewins

I talked to Geraint Evans in the Press/Industry/Premier Fan line for the PQube panel at AnimeExpo. He said that besides Steins;Gate 0 and Root Letter, they had 4 unannounced Vita titles for this year so far.

what did shitran do?

the nips are very progresive

such uninformed faggot

twitter.com/kenichiro_taka/status/686451439472791552

Alright, fuck yeah, there's hope. Thank you, user.

How is he "BTFO" exactly? He says there he wanted to release outside Japan and the Marvelous account is backing that up.

Also, if not 2016 they've got games for 2017 as well.

Can you not read engrish?
>localized version will be released is NOT unfortunately

But somehow, it did for whatever reason

I'm glad someone is going to do it considering XSEED didn't want to

I think he meant he COULDN'T release it in the West, but he wanted to. And now he is.

The fact Xseed didn't want to do it when Senran Kagura makes them so much dosh they ported it to PC makes me worried about them.

And after that he says
(Presumably referring to an international release.)

This is followed up with the official Marvelous account saying things like

I think it's because the anime gave a bad impression about the series so they were iffy on actually doing it.

I think it was something along the lines of they didn't want to be known as company that only did lewd games but maybe I'm wrong

They obviously didn't want to do it though or else PQube wouldn't be doing it, considering XSEED is Marvelous US

If I had to make a guess I'd say it probably has something to do with it being a Vita exclusive.

Its not exactly as well known as Senran Kagura either.

Post more healthy girls.

Net High user, I asked Reading Steiner if the other project he's working on is a Vita title and he liked the tweet.

More hope abounds for Net High, I say!

Good, Marvelous knows how to pick localization teams.

Or it's because Xseed is swamped with multiple large localization projects. Xseed's team isn't as big as you think and publishers outsourcing their work to other team while their localization team is busy is nothing new.

No. They still release good stuff and Tom is there to make sure they don't fuck around.
What I really like about them is that their physical releases retail for standard prices but include all sorts of goodies such as OSTs or books.
They're hesitant on commenting too much about the whole SJW bullshit on censorship and whatnot, though.

PQube is on a whole new league now. The GalGun trailer and subsequent 'Hey ESRB here's GalGun, thanks' tweet were the deal-breakers - NISA BTFO (I wonder if anyone posted those tweets in the CG2 thread over at NISA forums…)

Yeah this is true, there's no way to know unless Tom or someone comes out and says they didn't want to do it or if they outsourced it

HOPE