Muslim Cleric in Australia makes some interesting statements

"Muslim Cleric on TV in Australia following Manchester bombing"

What did he mean by this /pol?

cleric's response

What is going on here /pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3509367/Muslim-shopkeeper-stabbed-death-hours-posted-happy-Easter-message.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nejd_Caravan_Raid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muzzammil_Hassan
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashtiname_of_Muhammad
al-islam.org/articles/various-sayings-imam-ali-ibn-abi-talib-imam-ali-ibn-abu-talib
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The words of a soon to be beheaded cleric.

who would behead him?

probably sunnis given he is a shia cleric.

why would they behead him?

I am legit curious as i didn't read their books and scriptures.
Know a turkroach who also claims that there are 2 sides to Islam and was unironically upset that Erdogan shits up her country.
Is Islam in any way salvageable if they reform it to the early peaceful teachings?

The more radicals there are the more likely you'll find beheadings of infidels in their ranks for not being extreme enough. Islam is purity spiral incarnate.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3509367/Muslim-shopkeeper-stabbed-death-hours-posted-happy-Easter-message.html

It is the idea that 'You are with us or you are against us' attitude.

Mohamed was a warlord, who personally beheaded infidel children.
What makes you think Islam was ever peaceful?

literally only because he's a shia

That's bog standard islam.
Nope, regular.

Got told there was a transition from peaceful (not successful) to the warlord (very successful) period that is also reflected in the books.
As i said i didn't read any of those, thats why i ask.

It's a medieval religion on par with judaism and as far as semetic religions go, they haven't gone through a reformation like christianity did. Also they never will because it's being followed almost exclusively by sub 100IQ subhumans that need to be euthanized.

No. He was preaching peacefully until he got enough followers. Then he said "it's show time" and steamrolled the whole Middle East. Makes sense.

Citation needed
There were only defensive wars when Muhammad was alive.
The only offensive war was fought against the Jews because they agreed to a peace treaty but then sold weapons to pagan enemies. I think that's a defensive war too, given that the Jews broke the treaty.

Fuck off mud shill how does some retard in the desert like Mohammad get territory other than conquering and attack people retard? Go take a pig's blood enema and die.

Nice try Ahmed. Mohammed personally conquered and converted by sword the whole Arabia

Mohammad never existed. It was a tribal coalition that worshipped Lilith. After the conquest they invented Mohammad and Islam so their monotheistic subjects would take them more seriously.

Nice tactic change, Shlomo.

Nope. Go read any account of the battles, they were all defensive.

The usurpers that seized the Caliphate after his demise conquered by sword and even burned alive the Muslims that opposed them.
Didn't happen under Muhammad.

By preaching radical ideas like
"Don't commit female infanticide"
"Don't worship idols"
"Don't earn money through prostitution or gambling or usury"
"Don't eat if your neighbor is hungry, feed him first"

And so on.
Pre Islam Arabia was like Weimar. They needed a cleanse.

Shia here. AMA.

Absolutely no effort, kike.

May your wasted dubs lead to all of the curiosity in your life become regret for lying.

what do you call raiding caravans?
try harder akmed

THIS
the most accurate description of history of Islam

At least you admit it shit skin my question is. Why are you being so slow on the pig blood enema suggestion?

well that acceptable conclusion but the men show a great disdain to the pagan culture time to time, "Sourate 109" show his no compromise attitude since the early days.

Islam is a shit, but there's one thing about Shia that always makes me think a bit harder about them, pic related.

isn't there also something of a 1:10 split in sect demographics?
making the attack rates per believer roughly equal?

Nice of you to ignore everything I just said.

I didn't lie. If you think I did give me citations from a reputed historian.

There was no raiding of caravans. Theft is a major sin like adultery.

this is jewipedia so take it for what you will, but a quick google brought me the following.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nejd_Caravan_Raid

i guess you could argue the pedo prophet did no personal beheading here, only having sent out underlings.

being a faggot is one too but, that didn't stop you. Sand people are savages who can barely read, most likely due to inbreeding/goat-hybridization, their own rules much less follow them.

>WE ARE THE VICTIMS HERE, GOY KUFFAR!
Like clockwork.

Just looked this up on Wikipedia. Jesus it's all true

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muzzammil_Hassan

This is an important distinction.

Sunni groups - ISIS, Al-Qaeda, Al-Nusra
Sunni countries - Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Indonesia

Shia groups - Hamas, Hezbollah
Shia countries - Iran, Syria, most of Iraq, Lebanon, Palestine

Isreal works with ISIS and other groups to undermine and destroy Shia countries.

Palestine is Sunni country you giant retard
MUH X SANDNIGGER IS BETTER THAN Y SANDNIGGER

No fuck off there is no such thing as a good mudshit

So is murder, but us kafir aren't considered innocents and therefore it isn't murder to kill us. Interesting how there are all those loopholes

Care for a quick rundown on the differences between Shias and Sunnis related to the modern world? Or any source of information?

if you're offering then please yes, my understanding is limited to a difference in who ought to have led the caliphate.

Shia are 10%. Quick go at stats put them as low tier for total Shia + Sunni attacks. Not saying they are not shit, just about a third as shit for attacks.

Even if the woman was being a big fat slut beheading her wouldn't tell the group such behavior won't be condoned. Instead exile from the group would work much better for almost all cases and for the most degenerate woman who has no hope and will degrade society around her a simple public burning will fix everyone up. Doing such things in private doesn't show the consequences to the group and is ineffective especially if there is no judge to hear of the evidence and decide accordingly. But I wouldn't expect Muslims to understand that because they've never progressed that far.

From the article

The makkans were idol worshipers and would attack Muslim trade caravans. There was no killing in this raid. The article says 3 men were captured.

Christians are brothers and are to be protected.
See link.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashtiname_of_Muhammad

The difference is in who they revere and respect.

Shia follow the prophet and his family members like Imam Ali and descendants.
Here's a link of sayings of Imam Ali
al-islam.org/articles/various-sayings-imam-ali-ibn-abi-talib-imam-ali-ibn-abu-talib

Sunnis follow the (((companions))) who proclaim themselves as best friends of Muhammad although there are Quranic verses against these companions.
The Sunnis took over the Caliphate by proclaiming themselves as the inheritors of Muhammad while he was being buried by Imam Ali.
It's not even a figure of speech, they seized power before his body was in the ground. And anyone who opposed them was beheaded.

you din't have these autist and shitbrains during the ottoman empire era because the caliph and the mufti forced all clergy to follow the Quran,. not fully inteprenting or only partly means you get the sack, now there is no caliph, no controll so '''muslims''like the saudis (yahudis) can send all their retards everywhere they want to create their political identity and since there is no collective control, you get this

Nice try, muslim.

I just realized…they're lovers, aren't they?

and yet the last words of from your prophet were how we were cursed by allah. Are we to be protected or are we cursed?

sunnis are subhumans, they don't need excuse for violence, especially when said violence contributes their genocide of shiites and/or christians.

They are just doing what it tells them to in the Koran. What's extreme about that?

Citation?

there is no such thing as taqiyya, muslims do not offer any rights to non-muslims at all so there is no need for them to rationalize lying.

the writings in mecca. which were first, are alll about coexistance and shit, and didnt gain muhammad very many followers, then he went to medina and started being call kill the infidel, because newer works usurp older works in islam the newer violent shit sticks.

Hadiths from bukhari sareef
Volume 2, Book 23, Number 472:
Narrated 'Aisha:

What do you know about the country of Oman? I am curious about them because despite being Musims, I think your average user on pol would respect their country. From what I've heard: They were the first mideast country to recognize the infant US, their citizens are intensely loyal and devoted to their country, crime is almost non-existent due to harsh muslim punishments. They supposedly treat foreign guests like royalty, and are proud to show them around. I also heard their king set up a policy of Omanization, whereby their own citizens replaced all foreign workers or something. Kind of a good model for a country tbh. I would like to visit sometime.

Increasingly nervous shitskin tries to fluff the pillow in the basket under the inevitable guillotine.

To any islamists here seems unlikely, but fuck, they're on IM, do you really think you can just wave a white flag and we'll all be hunky dory?
You and your mudhut monkey ideology will be destroyed.

wew

Ok whatever. Wrong place to ask about this I suppose. They seem like the ideal Muslim country to me, and they seem to have a strong national identity, which I like, and follow a relatively peaceful sect of Islam, not Sunni nor Shia, but I forget the name. Don't you wish we as a country would pursue a policy where Americans get jobs and political appointments first? Or how about a society where nogs are so afraid of getting their hands chopped off that they don't steal your shit? Don't forget that the Jews did 9/11, but hell, continue to let them drum up your hatred so that you fight their wars of aggression for them. That's where we are headed. You can go join the IDF if you want.

I'm not a goatfucking pedophile, so a muslim country doens't sound all that hot to me.
You're both semites who need the oven.

Islam has two major parts – the Quoran, which doesn't contain the most violent parts (still some, but not nearly as many, and is the source of "Islam is the religion of peace xD xD" shit) and hadiths. Hadiths are literally shit preserved by oral tradition. As in someone sometime somewhere heard Mohammed say something, that someone told it to his kids and friends etc. until some centuries later somebody came up with the brilliant idea of actually fucking writing it down. Naturally, that means that there is a shitload of hadiths of very dubious credibility, and that different muslim areas recognise different ones. Even inside sunni Islam, there are many schools that recognise some as legitimate and some as unsubstantiated bullshit. Naturally, with different branches of Islam like Shias, the list of hadiths differs even more. Now, here's the kicker – there are literally hundreds of such hadiths with every branch, usually containing the most extreme shit, with hundreds more being marked as "maybe true?", meaning an imam can preach pretty much whatever the fuck he wants, since it's probably covered by one hadith or another.

That's why there is so much sectarian shit in Islam – whereas religions like Christianity are pretty clear about what texts they recognise and which they don't, and which split into clearly defined cathegories when they disagree about something, Islam does not. It's full of "maybe" shit, of two sunnis recognising different hadiths depending on which islamic school they adhere to (if any, their imam can just pull whatever the fuck he wants out of his ass, and it's unlikely they'd find out), with some hadiths countradicting each other, with added fuckery with untold amounts of split off branches that are sometimes recognised as a distinct version of islam and sometimes as still a part of sunni Islam, etc.

Also, hadiths are considered just as holy as Quran, and those that decided to bypass this fuckery and ONLY recognise Quran soon found themselves beheaded.

So, in answer to your post, are there "two sides of Islam"? Sure. There's like six fucking gorillion sides of Islam due to the entire religion being a disorganized mess. I'm sure there are some sides with actual peaceful Islam out there, but they're so small they're completely irrelevant and probably syncretic with christianity or another religion to boot.

Bruh the hadiths are narrations by mortal men.. Most of whom make up stories so as to elevate their status by being close to the prophet. In the Quran (which isn't a narration by a mortal, it's the words of God) there are no teachings that say that we should harm Christians.

Literally the woman that caused the first war within Islam among Muslims and led to 10,000 dead believers.
She's the epitome of divide and conquer and we Shia don't consider her or her words as trustworthy.

Nigger muslims lol

It's like saying fam. Just modern English.
Doth thou prefer if me speakth like so?

Nah nigga you freal do u knowmsayin brehbreh?

Hadiths range from "strongly authentic narrator" to "unreliable".

We don't consider them equal to the Quran. In fact a basic test for authenticity of a hadith is to see if it goes against any Quranic teaching. If it does, it is a false narration.

In any case, I and most Shi'a don't pay much attention to Sunni narrations. Their Islam is more hadith oriented than Quran based. Most of their​ revered people are killers and former female infant murderers and alcoholics.

so you're saying the quote is false and not attributable to your prophet?

Yes. Aisha has a history of false narrations. Even Sunnis agree with this.

then what about surah 5:51?
It would seem I'm being branded a wrongdoer because I'm Christian.

I was talking mainly about sunni Islam, as I have a sunni friend (relax, he lives in middle east, and I'm pretty sure there's a lot of christian syncretism in his particular interpretation of Islam, although he won't admit it) who can tell me about how the religion works in practice.

Hadiths are indeed checked for authenticity, but the results for what is authentic enough and what is not differs radically from region to region. In sunni Islam, hadiths are extremely important, practically on par with Quran. Hadiths that would contradict Quran directly obviously wouldn't pass the authenticity test, but they sure can add a whole lot of other stuff on top of Quran. Often very, very violent stuff about beheading and stoning and similar. Naturally, if an ISIS dude who follows the most extreme ones sees another muslim break one of the stricter hadiths (which said muslim may not even follow) he goes on to declare him a sinner or whatever and kills him.

If I am to be generous, this may be a cleric who is legitimately upset at the fact that Islam is full of terrorism and he may make a move at reforming the religion.

Impossible. There have been countless attempts and they all ended in failure and beheadings. You can't artificially "reform" a religion – the people following it have to change their beliefs on their own. If you walk up to them and say "This is Islam 2.0, everyone now follow this", they'll just declare you a heretic and stone you to death, as they will any Imam that tries to pull that shit.

Beginning to think Muhammed wasn't actually redpilled.

It makes sense they'd be on IM given that Islam is the most successful fascist ideology in the history of the world.

No matter how hard you people cry, the only people to do real damage to the jews are Shias in Lebanon, those people killed, kidnapped, and bombed jews since 30 years + and will still do it any time while you faggots role play as Nazis and whine about muh white race on an anime images board all day while jews are ending your race because of your own stupidity.
Cry harder.

madoka was only ok

I'm not a monkey who gets off on gore, so no, I wouldn't take a selfie with a head. Genocide is purely business.

Go blow yourself up

what the tits is this? oy, webm or fuck off m8

The translation doesn't mean friends. It means patron.
What it means is that in tough times, Christians are likely to support Christians and Jews are likely to support and help Jews.
As such, don't depend on their mercy, instead go to your Muslim brothers for help.

go lurk on ummah dot com for a bit and suss it out for youssef…

How new are you?

Alls you need to know is moslems are just niggers in head rags.

/thread

So why not write patron, or protector then? Or does Arabic not have a 1:1 translation for "friend"?

Probably the latter.

You can view alternate translations side by side at corpus.quran.com