You have five sparkling stars, right Holla Forums?

You have five sparkling stars, right Holla Forums?

Yes

I cleared every stage as loogi and maro like a fucking retard and also got the gold flag on all of them

I don't have a 3DS you homo

Why are nintentdrones stuck in a perpetual state of childhood? Every adult I've ever met who spends money on kiddie games (aside from parents buying them for their kids) has been a complete and utter weirdo with stunted social skills and emotional problems.

I got bored with it before I could complete it. It feels so generic, like it took the worst aspect from every Mario game before it and mixed them all together. 3D World felt the same way, almost like the video game equivalent of canon fodder.

Yep. Haven't done it on 3D World though. Finishing that game with every character is too repetitive for me.

Also, I tried to do 100% run, but I dropped that goal a year ago.

didn't you already make this thread?

A nintendrone being childish, what else is new? As I said above, every adult I've ever met who avidly consumed children's media was a weirdo, every single one. You may not like it, but there is a big difference between children's entertainment and adult entertainment. If your brain's buttons are being pushed by media made to push kid's buttons there is something wrong with you (namely, being immature aka childish). I'd bet if we were to meet in real life you would not be able to hold a conversation or even look me in the eye. Now I know you're saying, "That's unrelated!", but it's not at all. The fact that you are mentally stunted enough to enjoy ("enjoy" is a bit too light, more like "obsess over") children's media and are stunted in other areas mentally are very closely related.

The funny part is that you think nobody could actually think you're weird, it has to be trolling (more childishness), but if you were to bring your DS out in public you would find many people who think like me. No, it's not because everyone there hates Mario irrationally, it's because you are signalling that you are childish, that there is something wrong you, and, as mentioned above, enjoying children's media isn't the only weird thing about you. You probably can't look anyone in the eye, your skin is white as a sheet, when someone says, "Hi!" to you you probably can't even say, "Hi!" back, and you probably reek to high heaven.

But I forget, I'm talking to a child in an adult's body (and in such long paragraphs too! Without any pictures!), so you're probably just going to handwave any criticism away or just ignore it altogether. I'll leave you to your little bubble. Just remember, the fact that you consume children's media and are a socially stunted weirdo is just happenstance!

tldr

You know, there's a nice quote for this. “When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up". I think it's nicely apt, isn't it?

Sounds like you should get out more.

No Quentin, if you would actually leave your house once in awhile you'd know that a lot of people, and by people I mean functioning adults, play games in public. Everyone from plumbers, to college students, to middle aged women play games like Pokemon and Mario when their on break or waiting in a doctor's office or something. For better or for worse, there isn't much stigma surrounding it anymore.

I know its you Quent

fixed that for you

so playing crappy phone games in public is aok, but not-as-shitty handheld games is not

No, I meant things like a DS or a 3DS. I have yet to see anyone play a Vita in public, though.

looks like somebody didn't get all 5 stars

back in the day i used to see psp and ds everywhere. Haven't seen a Vita. I did see a cute couple playing their 3ds' at dinner.

I liked it even if its far too easy. It's no SMB1 or 3 but it's better than New SMB

I play my PSP in public, ALL THE TIME.