Chelsea Clinton: Child Marriage and Climate Change are 'Interconnected'

archive.is/JFD4B

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Former first daughter Chelsea Clinton believes women’s health, child marriage, and climate change are “interconnected.”

“Just listening to the concerns around education and climate change, women’s health, child marriage, access to technology, all of those are of course interconnected,” Clinton said while participating on a panel at the CARE National Conference in Washington, D.C. on Wednesday. She added, “We have to focus on each of them in their interconnectedness, as well as individual outrages that do demand our attention.”
The event host introduced Clinton as an “activist, thought leader, and change agent.”
Clinton did not elaborate or explain why she believes climate change and child marriage are “interconnected.”
Child marriage has existed for thousands of years.
“I am proud to stand with Planned Parenthood not only because women, regardless of where they are from, deserve to live dignified, healthy lives,” she said, “because it’s a really good investment. We know that when women are healthy, their families and their children are healthier too.”

Pic more related than I care for it to be.

Fuck Chelsea Clinton

I really don't think I even could.

She's hideous, absolutely butt ugly. Hillary was a bit of a hottie when she was young, but Chelsea's appearance is moreso derived from that frog-faced dude that is actually her father.

Sam Hyde already called her ugly once, if that could become a thing this woman's feelings could really get trampled 'cause no woman wants to be ugly- globalist Jew-lover or not.

This next election will be a doozy.

At any rate, she does pose at least a minor threat.
We should probably get a jump start on the standard meme warfare protocol.
As
Said, a possible avenue of attack is her looks.
Another avenue is the fact that she is yet another Clinton.
We can't have this donkey faced bitch in the Whitehouse, attempting to ressurect her parents legacy.

And one to use on non-white leftists scum

And another

She looked like fucking Yoda…

Fuck this slue everyone should be calling her by her real name

Chelsea Hubbel

The badge is brilliant layered levels of meaning.

Hillary: I owe her

Is she suggesting that Saracens must be removed to make the world a cooler place to live in?

a clinton naming the jew? seriously?

That donkey picture is good stuff due to her most likely running democrat so it'll be something that will keep popping into their minds.

who
all i foudn are some memes

Remember that old photo and headline that ran in a tabloid newspaper in the 90s? It showed Chelsea Clinton playing with a cat on the White House lawn. The headline read "White House cat plays with White House dog".

Kek. I wonder if Chelsea knows Bill isn't her father. Probably by now. I wonder how long it took for them to tell her/her find out.

I thought we always made sure to get the women to safety first with that old "Women and children first" shit. Women complain about the bullshit that is the pay gap but their not expected to stand there and die because they have a penis.

In the event of a disaster, one would be doing the world a favor by ensuring few women survived. Most are not worth dating, let alone risking ones life for. Equality is sharing the toll and hoping that eels do not take to your sexual quarters.

White Privilege? troll somewhere else nigger

That, and the gender wage gap doesn't exist. There's an income gap, but that's because of career choice differences. There's no discrepency when comparing job-to-job. (Except in academia and where salary is negotiated, because women are less likely to assert themselves and say "hey, can I have more?" They wait for a man to do that for them.)

I know that nigger that's why I called it bull shit.

She isn't wrong.

Faggot, he said it's to be used on non-white leftist scum. Maybe try reading the post before replying, niggerfaggot.

Here's a webm to satisfy your very simple mind. Given your track record, you probably didn't even read this.

You might also like this webm, but because it's actually funny and you're not retarded.

please run this cunt in '20
JUST DO IT

Blowing your load a bit there too soon there chelsea?

Low T β cuck detected

There is either a guy behind bill or his shadow. Whatever that is it looks like a yidhat.

She does, Robert Morrow has told her to her face.

Go back to Holla Forums, faggot.

YOU'RE POSTING IN A GOON THREAD

PAY HEED

Daily reminder that Chelsea is married to Marc (((Mezvinsky))). Son of Edward (((Mezvinsky))) who:

As to boy wonder himself, he set up a hedge fund after marrying Chelsea hoping to cash in on the Clinton connection. But he is typical of the younger heeb generation and can't run shit and survives only on their parents ill gotten success:

Pic related

He's probably talking about the Loli Hillary meme

Holy fuck

I make it a policy to never sleep with women who have sucked Bill Clinton's cock.

What a fucking idiot.

So creepy. Reminds me of a science fiction trope where everyone has been replaced by a poorly made robotic replica.