Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SaRaAshcraft/status/937726541894705153
twitter.com/SaRaAshcraft/status/936841306189438976
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who the fuck is this hoe?

Somebody whose life got ruined by pedos

A r*pe victim you sithlord.

Literally Time's person of the year.

I met tom henks when I was 13, he commented on my breasts and said he wanted to see how I looked out of my dress.
fortunataly one of the crew came in and I left before anytheng happaned

I am so relived that she is speaking about him

tits or gtfo

I feel bad for her, she actually believes Trump and Fox News are gonna blow this thing open.

tits or gtfo

thank you for sharing. us men still have so much to learn *hugs*

I was raped by Mr. Ed and Bozo the Clown. I have been wearing a colostomy bag for nearly 50 years.

And what we can learn from this example is make sure you are alone.

r-reported

Please go back to tumblr or reddit

Go away, Marg.

Why bother? She's not 13 anymore.

Could just be a nutbag looking for her 5 minutes too. Fucking women, their need for emotional gratification overrides reason all to often.

What? Are you a retard?

Here's a proper link.

twitter.com/SaRaAshcraft/status/937726541894705153

Or it could be, you know, pedowood.

If true, pic related

The twitter account is a Holla Forums LARPer, got called out in Holla Forums too. It's not real.

Seriously, if anyone believes this is real after reading it for five minutes, you need to be committed.

who gives a shit the more accusations the better

Go away, Tom

OP molested me when I was a child.

larp thread

No are you, go back you gossiping dumb shit Holla Forumsedditor

It's a fucking LARP by a polack with a burner account, here's proof:
twitter.com/SaRaAshcraft/status/936841306189438976

There's real accusations against people like Bryan Singer that should be followed up on, no need to muddy the waters with horseshit.

Similar thing happened to me, was molested by Tom Hanks as a young teen. I went along with it because it made me feel grown up but on reflection he was taking advantage of my innocence. He was about 30 to 35 and I was only 13. He was doing this to some other boy too called Billy, who believed he was his friend. I had no idea he was an actor, at the time he told me he worked at a toy company (I believe now that he said this to entice younger girls to be with him). His apartment where he would push me into something sexual acts was crammed with toys, a pepsi dispenser and a pinball machine. It turns my stomach to think of the lengths he went to entrap young girls and boys like myself.

He justified our relationship by saying he was really a 13 year old too and something about a "zoltar machine". I'm sure deep down he really believed that, how else could he cope with his vile actions. Hope he rots in hell.

oh look, it's that retard
go back, faggot

Fake news, Tom

You're so fucking dumb you tumblrina you believe fucking tweets

So why is this twitter account still active?

who
gives
a
shit

Nobody is actually going after real pedos, all this shit is Louie CK tier bullshit claims and it's best to just discredit it all by flooding the market with fake claims muddying the water. Nobody is talking about Bryan Singer, they don't even give a shit about Corey Feldman naming real people. This is all a game to take down prominent people who wronged the jews in some way and for dumb sluts to get attention. If you think anything positive is going to come from this fiasco you're a moron

Weinstein Louis CK and a few other guys I dont lime are getting btfo

So its a good thing imo.

If this was real, "she" wouldn't know what Holla Forums is or Qanon or all the other chan shit that is talked about in the Twitter. It's a fucking polack period, and probably the same one that posted OP, and possibly you as well.

#LARPERSgenitalsMatter #wewME2

SO
THIRSTY
YOU'RE
NEVER
EVER
GOING
TO
HAVE
A
WHITE
FAMILY
YOU
WILL
DIE
ALONE
A
PERMAVIRGIN
BETA
ORBITER

Yeah i don't care either and it continues to prove that jews and cucks are disgusting people. So who gives a shit if someone like Hanks gets smeared along with them? Forest Gump can suck a dick it doesn't matter if he's a pedo or not

take your meds

Gee who fucking benefits if bullshit accusations that are obviously bullshit are put out there to muddy the waters to make the public think the entire thing is fake? Could it be the people who are actually guilty perchance?

It's elusively kikes who do this weird sexual harassment where they beat off in front of people or beg hookers to watch them shower.

…to endorse them for congress.

omgosh! he used the zoltar line on me too, I felt so sorry 4 him that I let him do whatever he wanted 2

only the 'toys' he had invented were all phallus shaped and he would 'test' them on me.
I remember once he made me strip and bounce on his trampoline, he was frothing at the mouth.
I remember his friend had ginger pubes.

So anyone contact Hanks or Ashcraft? Nice lawsuit against Holla Forums.

I was molested and sodomized by poltards who bleached my anus first.

Run from forest run!

someone with no life(image board users) needs to expand on this

You don't lime?

Of course he's a pedophile. It's hollywood and it's full of creeps. Keep in my that he is just an actor and rich but he's not a god, just a human.

Holla Forumstards, they never learn.