"Nationalism does not conflict with internationalism. Mutual help...

"Nationalism does not conflict with internationalism. Mutual help, support and alliance between countries and nations–this is internationalism. Every country has its borders, and every nation has its identity, and revolution and construction are carried on with the country and nation as a unit. For this reason, internationalism finds its expressions in the relationships between countries and between nations, a prerequisite for which is nationalism. Internationalism divorced from the concepts of nation and nationalism is merely an empty shell. A man who is unconcerned about the destiny of his country and nation cannot be faithful to internationalism. Revolutionaries of each country should be faithful to internationalism by struggling, first of all, for the prosperity of their own country and nation."

- KIM JONG IL

Is this a troll thread?

Where would you get such an idea?

북한에서도 Holla Forums 들어갈수있나요?

From you quoting Kim as if he was not a jingoist retard

Great argument my man

actually pretty good for a third world nation and easily competative with most US subjugated neighbours

Didn't Lenin say something about nationalism being a necessary prerequisite for proletarian internationalism?

좇병신새낔ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

fuck off, first worlder

Based Jong.

pls try to look up and source before posting vague stuff like this

스탈린 후빨하던 찐따새끼들이 뭐가 그렇게 좋음?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Noam Chomsky

No. Holla Forums is better than google. But it was in The National Question in our Program I think.

But by "nationalism" he meant national self-determination, not bourgie jingoist nationalism. Not sure where North Korea fits in between the two.

Yeah capitalism alienates people from cultural identity and capitalism functions better when proles aren't fighting eachother over race and culture. That doesn't mean we support proles fighting eachother over race

So racism is so retarded that it has effectively been outmoded as a societal tool like feudalism?

No, the point is that capitalism and anti-racism are two feet of the same creature. If you're in favor of one, you're in favor of the other. No exceptions.

tbh marxism with a little bit of nationalism makes sense in a world of capitalism

Well that's wrong and retarded.

So you are a massive retard and actually think Noam fucking Chomsky endorses racism?

I doubt that is what Chomsky meant.

demonstrating Holla Forumsacks lack of reading comprehension

top kek

I don't think he's right anyway. Fostering inconsequential differences between the exploited is how every system of exploitation maintains control by pitting them against each other so that they cannot effectively organize against the ruling class.

too simplistic and one big issue

there is no concious decision making behind any of this

anti-racism and racism are both outcomes of the contradictions of capitalism

it needs unity as much as friction in the working class

the question is: cui bono?

I can't tell if that star of david was added in or if it was in the original photograph

the only relation he has to jingoism is being a victim of it. fuck off imperialism apologizing hack.