ITT: Things that will never exist but in a brighter timeline than this should do

ITT: Things that will never exist but in a brighter timeline than this should do

What keeps you up in the wee hours of the morning? Whats her name brother?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Fan-made_characters/Hakurei_Miko
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57778489
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fallout and Skyrim crossover series

=GIPPO DUDEE==

A game that is a cross between Persona and Yakuza. Mixes up the high school life with being able to explore the town after school and hunting Shadows. I crave something immersive where I'm not railroaded into fighting until I'm bored. Would love to just walk around an interesting town and checking out the attractions. Makes sense why I like it, because the town I live in is a boring shithole where everyone self-medicates with drugs and alcohol.

Thank god, I've got Yakuza 5 until someone decides to produce my idea.

I CAN ONLY SCREAM

Though it's probably a good thing, considering the Nival's recent track record. Or just Nival's track record in general.

BLANCO
L
A
N
C
O

FPS submarine game, where you and your crew try to get the shitter to run properly without dying. And you'll have to fix leaks, fight off monsters and avoid crashing at depth so deep, there's no natural light to guide you, only a radar and some tiny windows at specific places.

Subnautica has perhaps the comfiest submarine experience, simply based on the audio alone, but severely limits customization.
Basically looking for a more open ended, 3d Barotrauma really. As it has you can build your subs in that game from scratch.

They already share the same universe you stupid faggot. Fallout is the past and Skyrim is the future. Get your lore straight.

Love.

FEAR hurts me the most

mfw foolishly hoping for another MegaTen MMO

Thanks for correcting me Todd

Well memed

There is a straight up shooter FPS where you fight underwater in submarine suits. It came out in 2000/2001, but I can't remember the name. I can look it up if you're really interested.

It's not about the shooting enemies. Its about surviving underwater and building subs that appeals to me.

Well, I found it, so it's getting posted anyway.
Game is called AquaNox and it was released in 2001.

I also want to emphasise the lack of convensional weapons in subnautica and barotrauma.
The best way to kill a hueg monster without sub-mounted weaponry in barotrauma is by swimming out there and inject it with a neddle filled with uranium. Or drop nitroglycerin from your inventory, while swimming over it.

What the hell happened to this show?

A game I gave the temp title of "Super Fight" to.

Berenstein Bears

It ended when it should have. The show should have never gone on in to school but that finale was something special.

Neither tineye or google could give me anything about this image.
Can you spoonfeed?

It would be the same fucking game with different character models.

/thread

A world where MGO2 servers never went down and MGS5 wasn't shit.

This

I want to know more.

U wot m8.

Isn't this in works already?

Although the last portable Zelda wasn't proper 2D and was bretty good. Not the point. I'm glad we're still getting stuff like Link Between Worlds, Hyrule Warriors & Breath of the Wind.

A world where vidya is free from SJW filth.

Where does DOOM fit in?

I would play it

Oh my god that is brilliant.

I think that about does it for dreams that'll never be fulfilled, there. The usual counts of SPORE and the like go without mentioning.

God Hand Souls
Monster Hunter May Cry
Mad World x Guilty Gear
Silent Hill x Medievil
Nuclear Throne with Touhou characters

and finally

A SMT x Fire Emblem that stayed true to both series, that played as a jrpg or a srpg depending on plot choices

What I'm about to say gets posted a lot, but I feel someone has never said it with as much meaning as I'm about to: I never knew how much I actually want this.

Dev who don't let 12 influence their decisions.

christ

also i'd like to add "itagaki directed ninja gaiden 3 and onward" to the list

E.Y.E: Arcanum

That's all I want! Is that so much to ask for?

AHAHAHHAHAAHGHGHGHHGHHGHGHGHGHGHG

In the future since the Dragonborn is in Hell for worshipping false gods.

Minecraft is before Skyrim since the pickaxe is in skyrim.

Tsukihime Remake

Gotta to love shit like that. Sort of like how Epic Mickey turned down the furry edgelord look only for FNAF to make it big a few years later doing the exact same shit.

A Wario Land Game Stylized by John R. Dilworth and John Kricfalusi

and directed by Yoko Taro

This.

To follow up on that last post

A Mario & Luigi RPG Stylized by UB Iwerks (dead), Max Fleischer (also dead), and lasty Toshizo Morikawa (OG Artist of Superstar Saga)

I would fucking kill for another game stylized like the first. LOVED it's vivid, eye-popping cartoony nature of Superstar Saga, even better to have the game hand drawn and cel animated MUCH like Cuphead.

Unfortunately, we all know Nintendo is creatively bankrupt to shit and won't do such a thing, the veterans are being replaced by newbies as well, so nuts to that.

R.I.P Nintendo, where good ideas come to die.
Thanks, Miyamoto.

but ap was shit anyway

zun is fucking on point

Oh, I see. So in a just world: only sadists would be allowed to eat meat because the pleasure that the taste of the meat brings combined with the smug satisfaction and pleasure at the animal's agony is greater than the sum agony of the animal. Correct?

That's a fan character, though.
en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Fan-made_characters/Hakurei_Miko
Still, a Touhou beat'em up with Hakurei Miko would be awesome, even when she is a fan character.

excuse my naivety.

she seems pretty fucking cool though

A good video game.

No, faggot, he's saying that life is overall miserable and we'd be better off not existing.

>A GOOD MGS V

Here is your acknowledgement because I like those ideas.

I found it here on Pixiv searching under Makoto's name.
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57778489

Whole world should burn for what they did to Disciples3

Y'know… That does make me feel a little better. Thanks, user. Fuck you, Insomniac.

>>>/reddit/

The fuck are you even on about?

HTTYD has a normalfag audience. I like the movies though 2 isn't as re-watchaable as 1 so you sound like a reddit fag.

It's not that hard to assume.

Fucking retarded.

Normalfags like video games. Does that mean all of Holla Forums belongs on reddit?

Extremely fucking retarded.

I want to fuck that cat dragon

There's hospitals for people like you. Visit one.

I never said I was in his opinion. I really like 1 and appreciate even though it had its issues

But a HTTYD game would most likely end up being shit. I'de rather a unique IP that followed in its general feel. The movies universe it pretty decent though.

Hardly. Enemies would be (relatively) twice as large, your running speed wouldn't be as big and you probably would be gimped for strength.
And you can unlock a gallery where you fugg the monsters

and appreciate 2* even though is had its issues**

At this point I'd rather have things like people figuring out how to salvage shit games than make good ones.

MGSV has some nice gameplay but needs good level design for it to work, I guess that's what happens when you release an unfinished game.

Whether or not Zelda: Breath of the Wild is any good, I want to see the first game remade in that engine, it could be fun to play. Get on that Wii U hacking community. Oh who am I kidding, they're incompetent. And I'll never get that Tabletop RPG Maker for Wii U Holla Forums thought of the moment they revealed the tablet controller.

My African-American compatriot

ww3
people ceasing to use roman numerals on product names

A functional Space Station 13 3D without shitters.

Hell everything has gone so far south just a decent Space Station 13 server without annoying fuckers and goons would make me feel better.

I said the thought process was retarded, not you.

There are HTTYD games, and they were shit, which is why I specified a good HTTYD game in my original post.

Even then I would argue an original universe would be better. I guess my realistic viewpoints would be as to why but I can't see why a similar idea would hurt.

I mean logically the only reason you would want a HTTYD game is because you were attached to the universe. If a game that followed a similar universe had just as an attractive universe it wouldn't matter. I inherently don't like fanboyism so it makes sense.

Honestly, what the fuck are you on about?

Honestly I don't even care anymore.

Metal Arms 2 anybody?

More Team Silent SH games

Silent Hills

Some kind of CUHRAYZEE Symphogear action/beat-em-up. Only mobage and pachinko is allowed in the Berenstain universe, though.