Top Student Aid Official Resigns Amid Investigation

An Obama appointee who oversaw student aid at the U.S. Department of Education has resigned to avoid further confrontation in front of congress. He might have been giving taxpayer dollars to "illegals" and "minorities" that weren't eligible. The Montana thing the MSM is running is a distraction from all of this. The Office of Federal Student Aid manages the federal government’s $1.2 trillion student loan portfolio and disburses Pell grants. A huge amount of tax payer dollars might have been going to people that weren't eligible for the last 6 fucking years.

The swamp is draining in the Education department.

archive.is/UFv5P
npr.org/sections/ed/2017/05/25/529560167/why-did-the-top-student-aid-official-under-betsy-devos-resign

hopefully into a prison cell. fuck that chimp

It's like clockwork.

A lot of black college presidents got rich and America gets a student loan bubble. Worst president ever.

Pell grants being handed out to ineligable students. So colleges and universities were getting dem' sweet federal dollars. The dirty secrete of higher education is institutions are run by trustees that receive a percentage of total revenue generated by the college. Which is why their so hot for out of state & international students who pay 150% to 700% the instate student tuition scale.

If you want a good gauge of a university's commitment to teaching before profit then look at the ratio of instate to foreign students. Higher than 6:1 is a bad sign.

What if we forced these womenz studies majors to work in the fields of organic farms to pay off their debt?

Keep an eye out for the lucrative position he takes at either a for-profit diploma mill or a "think tank" supported by them. I am guessing $500k/year?

even before I read this it is pathetic any pol has to see a chimpanzee in a suit.Just make the white house a mud hut and give them all spears

sickening

Hard work will make them fit and hopefully, humble and obedient.

Your triplet confirm you, frog.

Bump, and 150 billion dollars added to the trillion dollary-doo student debt.

The niggers don't know how to solve a basic math problem.

24x$10.00 = ????

I bet that he can't answer that.

Same O' kike tricks, Different day.

Student loans are a huge bubble bigger than Mortgage, and with no underlying assets to back them. Only wyomans studies degrees.

That fucker really thinks that he can avoid prosecution?
Oh Sessions~

This would just make them sympathize with niggers even more.

Bump. This needs attention

Put this nigger in prison.

This

look at the kikes try and repurpose this phrase so they can say "look he drained the swamp". here's a hint, they'll just replace all these goys with kikes that are better at hiding their financial mismanagement and embezzlement.

trump is a kike, his whole family are kikes, his whole cabinet are kikes, the swamp has been filled

INSTANT DEBT SLAVERY FOR ALL

Good they can go after the fuckers at navient/sallie mae/whatever the fuck the kikes are rebranding to flee responsibility, as well. The whole system is corrupt and has been stealing from the taxpayers for years.

Do you guys ever dream about going back in time to the early 1900s and starting a RWDS and purge every single nigger on sight?

I do. It helps me sleep at night. E

You will pay for the wall.

The KKK of the 1920s was the largest organized group of men in the nation. Larger than the military and antiKKK cops combined.

Didnt do shit.

The whole KKK as a RWDS is a Jewish lie, though I wish it was more real, I wish there were more large contingents of RWDS in history. The KKK primarily extorted fines on whites who'd try to help out blacks, the KKK's murderous operations were when a nigger didn't think and did something like rape a white woman or steal something valuable. The KKK were white supremacists but not RWDS as I'd want them to be.

Take for instance this picture drawn by a Jew in the 1870's showing the evil KKK attacking a defenseless fatherless negro family for no reason, complete fabrication for the North after the war to show how evil their southern brothers are. I'm afraid if you take a fine comb into the history of white peoples its very rare to see long programs of strife against non-whites. Primarily white people only do their worst against other whites since the inception of Christianity and rarely to others in offense, even the crusades were a defensive move against incessant raids by Muslims and most crusading knights fell into bankruptcy by going as well as the Church speaking out against any violence done to the Jews, even church clergy defending these Jews. Also during the Reconquista King Ferdinand almost at victory decides to make up the Treaty of Granada, which professes religious tolerance for the Muslims and Jews. Jews about a decade later cause revolts trying to split the monarchs rule, which only causes force conversion or expulsion. The Jews then "convert" while the Muslims leave but of course the Jews don't change their ways and instead try to subvert all over again causing the Spanish Inquisition. I'm not finding the RWDS anywhere except of ancient warrior kings who primarily killed Romans and Celts, untested against arabs, asians, niggers, and only lightly against Jews such as the Vandals according to Commodus who when first meeting a traveling group captured and then beat them all to death with their bare fists as sport for contest.

Comey's testimony being a red herring and now the swamp being drained. Hoo, shills from both camps are in overdrive now, I wonder why.

Isn't that good then, if it's like 100 in state to 1 out? Am I just retarded or does more instate students really suffer the system?

There's not a large history of RWDS because that sort of thing just wasn't necessary in general.

The church vacillated between pogroms and relative tolerance. Don't try to use weasel terms and blackpill. It's fine if you don't like christianity or whatever, but don't purposefully distort history. Racewar is super rare and current circumstances are unprecedented, jews got us here and ancient Europeans weren't superheroes or 'untested'. Pagan Romans were literally multicultural and official policy dictated that race wasn't even a thing, they would happily use anyone they could. Similar to the US now, they considered that anyone could be 'Roman'. The US is mostly Christian while Rome was various local flavors of pagan, religion isn't the issue here.

No, that's just always been the case. Now that the threat is coming from the outside, we're starting to unite now like the pagan Greeks against the Persians, Christian Europe against Islam, and the Empires against China.

ENDCHAN.XYZ

THIS

Yes

That sounds like the integrity of a Chicago politician alright.