Holy fuck, is he gonna start reading?

Holy fuck, is he gonna start reading?

Also we have to stop leftists giving Holla Forums ammo with these cringy pictures.

twitter.com/xexizy11/status/790302402914189312

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/slagtits
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off, who cares.

Not their fault they are mongrel-breed manlets. They cannot help the fact that they were born fucked up!

Oh god, why are Trots the worst Marxist.

All that shit is on the internet, why would you buy it?

I buy books to mark them up. Also so I can read them on the bus and planes.

They look like a shitty band who tries too hard.

staring at screen for too long gives me a migraine, plus you can take books everywhere.

well muke is a shitty youtuber who tries too hard

any image that has young white men in it that are being serious about a political ideology will be made fun of, unfortunately

they're not even doing anything wrong. it's just the current generation of millennials mocks any white men that dare to be passionate about something. because only being edgy and apathetic is cool

That's just blatantly untrue

holy shit he's in the imt

i know some of those guys

second from right on 3rd pic was at imt world congress

These guys need to rethink their slogans. The current system is not broken, that is to say, the system is fucking over the prole just like it's intended to do, the system is working just fine. "Broken" implies there's something to be fixed, the system doesn't need to be fixed, there's nothing TO fix, it needs to be removed. If the system were truly broken, it would be working in our favor.

Is this a spoilt brat thread?

Posting this classic:
twitter.com/slagtits

Lol ok.

no it's not?

picture in your mind, any group of 5 young white men

imagine they are passionate about any political ideology and took a group picture at an event of that

no irony involved

the pic would be made fun of someone

To be fair, this is true of almost any conceivable picture. A picture of a dead baby will be made fun of by someone.

I do generally agree that being outspokenly political is seen as "un-cool" these days, unless you are supporting certain special-snowflake causes.

this kind of thread is allowed.

Based BO once again upholds the immortal science of Marxism Leninism Mukeism!

i like you comrade

Oh, but it is broken. The next depression will expose just how badly it is broken.

Are you sugessting capitalism can be fixed?

Respectability politics are for liberal faggots. Holla Forums will believe literally anything, we may as well encourage muke to actually know anything.

lmao
reformism confirmed