Discuss William Legate and other paid twitter political shills

Discuss William Legate and other paid twitter political shills.

William Legate harasses any Trump supporters.
He and his followers have been calling the advertisers of Sean Hannity's show to get them to stop advertising on his show.
He got some guy who threatened him on twitter fired and also his wife.
He's really proud of accomplishing nothing in his life at all besides failed iphone apps & twitter victories.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/legate/
instagram.com/p/8O77MRPNXv/?taken-by=legate
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dude, spoiler that shit.

Where did the get go?

Does he evenlift?
I could kill this kid.

not saying much considering a woman could probably kill him

A few months ago his 'cousin' went missing. Kidnapped tranny teenager or something. I kept telling anons use that info to dox this fucking kike and nobody would listen. Now see what a nuisance he's become. If you research his missing cousin you can find his family and their social media accounts and voila you're in there

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/legate/

Has lots of posts & information about him.

Also he tells you where he lives in this instagram post:
instagram.com/p/8O77MRPNXv/?taken-by=legate

Versailles Apartments in Beverly Hills.

I believe they're renovating or under construction right now but he use to live there. He says he lives in Malibu at the moment on twitter but he could be lying.

the fact that he has less than 1k instagram followers despite spending much of his day trying to be an eceleb and being a literal north LA richfag means he has close to no re al social life. use the fact that he has to buy friends as leverage to harass him

He's a fag
they're fags too
/thread

/threading your own post.

Summer time.

Are those deflated bitch tits? What the fuck? Sage for jesus fucking christ.

He's gone now.

Looks like the cuck deleted his twitter. Here's his moms twitter tho @sell_my_house

Sounds like disinfo tbh

This must be why he deleted his twitter lmao.

wew

You know going after families really is an effective tactic, Trump was completely correct.

we must be merciless

Honestly I kinda feel bad for his family but I can't deny how effective the tactic is.

This guy isn't fighting back, he's in pure defense mode. Really, what is to gain. There is no more satisfaction here (for this user).

so is user suggesting there be other families worth going after? I saw a Sleeping Giants thread… Tactic was proven successful, and his work was aligned.

Shutup faggot. We keep going.

Spoiled rich boy has nothing really to protest. He's just bored with life and jaded by wealth.

Apparently he left the country and told the FBI, kek

If he is such a garbage person 99.5% chance so is his family.

kek

Word is he's a deep state sex slave trying to save his ass.

Yeah why didn't OP post the original?

nipple gayed

his name was

William NippLeGate

rip fgt

who's next?

I would dare inquire Duane's knowledge of paid per posting shills.

The internet hate machine is back!

bumped

the fuck is this?!

Bill, stop spamming Holla Forums with your obscure, piece of shit twitter channel that only 5 people in the entire world have heard about. I know you're trying to drum up publicity by convincing Holla Forums to "attack" you, but you're such an insignificant faggot that not even Holla Forums could be bothered to give you a second thought.

doxing seems to have been effective in getting rid of him, don't know why there havn't been more efforts like this to take down other "verified" shills. the media needs to be made afraid of spreading propaganda bullshit

what in the god damn

What the fuck am I watching? Why are all these women standing around screeming like autistic harpies?>>10003027

willful idiots