P5 English VA Hopefuls

Who're you hoping will be cast in the English release of P5? Personally, I'm okay with pretty much any of the expected players as long as none of them are ashley burch.

inb4 "fuck off personafag"

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/deepsilver/status/750661060852649984
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I dont give a shit about the english VAs but those retards at Atlus always force non english speaking countries to listen to the English voices regardless.

I want laura bailey back. And i would take yuri over ashley burch anyday of the week.

I seriously want to hear some new people, not anyone we have heard over a thousand goddamn times in anime and japanese game dubs. I want some no name new blood who may be able to do great performances .

It's hopeless for this to happen since every localizer loves to fellate Yuri Lowenthall, Tara Strong, Laura Bailey (even though I love her voice), Troy Baker, etc., but it'd be nice for it to happen every once in a while. I'm tired of hearing the same voice in every localization.

Ashley Burch is confirmed Futaba
After all she's queen of the nerds XD

Are you fucking with me? No, i refuse to believe it.

would my dubs lie user. It's almost 100% certain

I want proof, god damn it. If ashley is actually fucking in this game, im just giving up on vidya. Persona 5 was going to be the last game i played before i went /fit/ and got into guns.

The only announced eng VA thus far is for Morgana. No one else has been announced yet.

Thank fuck. I might just write a letter to atlus saying that i dont want ashley VAing in p5.

but why wouldn't you want her, her range of valium enduced coma brand voice acting is fantastic.
Not to mention she's perfect for the role as LE NERDY GIRL XD

I recall reading that Atlus doesn't do union actors, and as far as I'm aware, burch is union.

Maybe im safe, maybe. I really dont want to go through the hassle of learning jap.

You can blame the early 90's dubbing practices for that. Any hack who walked into the studio got parts, and gave awful performances. Which have led dub companies to only use a select few that can be easily relied upon.

the other issue is that any potential talent, go towards making "lulsorandum' shitty anime abridged series' for them jewtube bucks.

may want to take a look at the past 12 games atlas has made then.
They use anyone and everyone

OH! And voice acting unions. Like all unions, they're cancerous leeches who force actors to join if they want a job, leaving people who don't want to join shit outta luck.

Fucking end my suffering already

No Burches.

I love JSJ's voice. The only problem is, there may not be any P5 characters manly enough for it. Possibly Iwai, I guess.

Well in fairness, I did read that on this site, so it only goes to show.
Besides, this game's probably too problematic for her anyway.

All I ask is that they don't have Vic Mangina attempt to voice Igor again, that was awful. It would also be nice if Ryuji had a good voice to compliment his bro-tier character. I don't really care about any of the others as long as Burch isn't involved.

Holla Forums is… really unreliable when it comes to actual information.
You want opinions on games this is your place, but if you listen to Holla Forums SF5 is a good game and capcom is changing to be better we swear

I'm happy as long as Yuri or Vic aren't involved

But who am I kidding, those are two voice acting superstars everyone wants

Say what you want about those two being overplayed, they can at least act competently.
"We idols aren't dolls" she says in a voice that would make a doll cringe.

Im neutral on yuri. I dont hate him or like him. He is like a placeholder. I would stil rather have him than ashley burch or felicia day.

Felicia Day does voice acting? I only just recently found out that Burch was a thing through her voicing the moeblob in persona Q, but goddamn.

Felicia day was that one brotherhood chick in FO NV.

I'm just worried that the 2channel chick will be a tumblrfag in the localized version

does this mean that deep silver is doing the localization?
twitter.com/deepsilver/status/750661060852649984
does this mean no censorship?

Deep Silver is doing the publishing for Europe, but they haven't went into the details about it. You would have to wait and see if they mention they are going with their own localization or just using the NA script.

Quick thing completely unrelated to the main topic: Did you know he's the guy who does the funny Russian accent in the English dubs for Metro, Stalker and RO2?

My only hopefuls for the time being-

Anne: Cristina Vee
Futaba: Sarah Williams