The Time Person of the Year are "The Silence Breakers"

Men absolutely BTFO.

Who?

Isn't upper left the broad who did "nasty woman?"
koj

at least it's not Drumpf, amirite?

These women are antisemites tbh

Are women so pathetic and subhuman that they need a whole group to pass as one full person?

sexual harassment goes against the talmud, literally all of those rapists were white males.

fuck off /mgtow/, these brave women are taking down the kike machine. Based!

The online poll is a mess, I don't even know most of these people

Good. I'm genuinely happy.
This is more entertaining than the movies. I'm just sad it's lost steam already.

I hope Trump wins for butthurt

How will she ever recover?

they had to choose the cunts that are already accepted into their circle

Apparently the blonde there is Taylor Swift. I didn't even recognize her. Was she even a part of this? I don't remember her coming out with any claims.

the west must die

Some guy grabbed her bum at a photo shoot and she sued him for 1p. It was essentially a massive troll. Really shows you the difference between her and Rose who is trying to milk this thing for all its worth with a book, documentary, skincare line, album and donations.

seriously im fuckin done, converting to wahhabi islam rn

Pic related

This should be proof enough that they need to be forcibly removed from North America and Europe.

you mean hollywood jews btfo?

works for me

Rose is a cunt, but after all that Taylor is some 'silence breaker' that is part of the group? That's dumb. Time probably just wanted to put her there since she us polular and remotely related but doing so simply undermines their message.

Wow it's literally nothing. Fantastic Time.

there's like two women in that cover I would even consider raping
hollywood kikes must be blind or extremely desperate

two out of five ain't bad

lmao

Holy shit guess a lot of Americans hate Trump. How did this guy win the election?

Don't you read the mainstream news. It's all that conspiracy Russian hackers fault. You were lied to by those ads on facebook how immigration is bad and black people are evil. That guy who cameo'd in Home Alone 2 and a successful reality TV show was a mastermind of the highest order and he must be stopped!

Fuck all of the men who spoke up about sexual harassment

fucking russians haxxing all the things, they haxxed white males

Lel! Time is a joke at this point.

a hashtag

So if multiple people can be a "Person of the Year", does this mean Time tacitly supports corporate personhood?

More like, collectivist personhood. Send all white people to a camp for a few years for their crimes, etc…

Shouldn't Weinstein be the person of the year?

What crimes?

lol, thats what I was thinking.

LMFAO

Crimes against not seasoning your chicken and having no rhythm whatchu think it be drumpfskin?

#imwithher

tbh fam

The crime of not being jewish or sub 80 IQ niggers.

BTFO

She's a talentless, busted, whore that shills for hollywood. One of the most overrated women in history.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I think you'll find the correct term is haxxx*ing, with three Xs to denote female superiority over all, filthy misogynist.

she looks like the only one having fun in that video.

wish i could see the whole clip of just her singing without the other bozos in there

;_;

I've heard of all of them except for Cruz and -I think- Salman. He he that Saudi prince that got in a bunch of shit or something?

Also:

Stupid SJW women in Burgerland who think he's "like totes cute omg". All that dipshit has done is act like a less spergy Tumblrina up here and make anyone with half a brain become even more embarrassed to be Canadian. He's a fucking joke.

And:

Christ, someone like the dude who stopped the Texas church shooter deserves to be on there more than at least 25% of these people. Taylor Swift, Emma Stone, Ariana Grande and Maxine "My constituents are somehow even more retarded than I am" Waters? REALLY? Christ, the last one hasn't done anything other than screech about impeaching Trump and the other three are just cute chicks who do the same shit that they do every year which is make mediocre art and get paid fifty times more than a brain surgeon for it.

Her voice sounds like shit though jesus christ, she literally sounds like a dying animal

t. jew

That happened already. The users of the internet were person of the Year in 2006

the first case was even earlier, in 1937

Pop Pop Pop
Watch the Trumpcucks drop

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

They're just using her likeness to make a few extra shekels. That grabbing thing is years old and had nothing to do with hollywood casting couch. She should sue them.

exactly

Its called the Electoral College.

You're more funny when you post maisies tbh

Hint: they're mostly kikes

its called election fraud & its illegal

Except when the communists on the left use criminals and dead people to vote.

exactly.

Found the version with just Emma singing.

;_;

Time person of the year

announcing yourself as communist is suicide in the USA of KKK, take your meds cuck

Every election in the USA is controlled by right-wing gerrymandering & voter suppression for corporate interests.

So how'd Obama win?

DELETE THIS

I agree but you misspelled Emma Watson.

just tell the creepy Jew to fuck off and bring Timmy his coffee. shits getting cold. fuck.

exactly. that's why - about a week before the 2016 election when they still thought hillary had a 90%+ chance of winning - obama stood in front of the american people and stated emphatically that our electoral system was sound, it's impossible to "hack" our elections, and errbody should jus simma down nah.

Lel

Willing to bet 10 Ameribucks that they were both raised by single mothers, perhaps even two mothers.

Looks like the Russians shut him up.

Attention seeking suicide "attempt" incoming.

bump of Christmas past

It's ok when Obama did it though right?

irrelevant

'>Doesn't hold to his principle when it suits him
H Y P O C R I T E
Y
P
O
C
R
I
T
E

woah

Primaries should be held to a different standard though.

convenient

She still lost in 2008 and lost even worse in 2016.

the absolute state of neo/pol/

Obama was a standard neo-lib like Bush or Clinton, great for capitalism. God damn, conservashits are dumb.

Hitl*r was on their cover at one point, Rumpf should be there too!11!!