EUROPEAN COUNCIL CHANGES ITS FLAG TO DISRESPECT THE UNITED STATES

EU COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS ADOPTS AN INVERTED UNION FLAG IN SPITE TO TRUMPS EUROPEAN VISIT

Our EU "allies" have adopted a new flag and logo for their international policy makers: an inverted Union flag. Remember that according to heraldry customs, inverting a flag and turning it upside down on a vertical axis means disrespect, and that it is common for captures flags of enemy nations to be displayed upside down by conquering armies.

The United states should let Russia eat the EU up.

Check it yourselves
consilium.europa. .eu/fr/home/
On (((social media))) @euconcil

REMEMBER COUNCIL MEANS SOVIET IN RUSSIAN

Other urls found in this thread:

designtaxi.com/news/363319/The-Council-Of-The-European-Union-Unveils-Its-New-Logo/
cosmopolitalians.eu/new-logo-council-family/
vid.me/S5hj
archive.is/z4Y8P
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Now THAT is petty.

Day of the rope when

Shit looks nothing like our flag.

That's cute.

Uh, it means distress, SEND HELP when done to one that is established. Creating a new one in suck a manner means fuck all.

Still a retarded design to have a flag overlapping your gibs container. The error is in having the argent border of the orignal cross the argent in the vase.

And they changed the number of stripes to hide it in plain sight where only the elf machine lizard people would notice.

Day of the flag when?

Is this board getting shitted up by leftists or are right wing retarded reactionary faggots coming here en force?

You're absolutely right

???
How can you see that it is flipped?

Also the EU is not a fucking country. Just launch a big nuke into Brussels

That new flag looks a lot better than old one

I didn't get it, sorry. What are you precisely talking about? That design is old.

designtaxi.com/news/363319/The-Council-Of-The-European-Union-Unveils-Its-New-Logo/

oops wrong image.

lo fucking l

I've never seen the EU flag with stripes on it, I don't really get it.

I don't know what op intended.

European Coucil = Assemble of governments of member nations in EU

Council of European Union = Assemble of Ministers from aformentioned nations: They meets in 10 different configurations of 28 national ministers (one per state). The precise membership of these configurations varies according to the topic under consideration. Matter are for example Security, economy, foreign relations.

That design is shared.

cosmopolitalians.eu/new-logo-council-family/

Another proof.

Mate, USA and Old Word must be friends.

Upside down - Distress
Inverted and upside down - fuck u

Stop being a dumb kike. OP clearly explained to you and you still manage to fuck it up.

I AM OFFENDED

How can a flag that is vertically and horizontally symmetrical be inverted?

Do Americans honestly think we want you here?

What the fuck are you on about? that's always been the EU flag

look at the stripes you dummies

Sad!

Yuropean liberation when?

Pls invade already, America!

I don't know, Desu, aren't you guys always saying fuck Americans and all of that?

Guys, it seems there was a mixup. I found the real one.

I think I cracked the code.

ah shit you beat me to it, good job

they hating we got guns and don't cuck too their miscegenation and have boats,and grills and land and plenty of space to have beautiful white babies free from jew imposed immigrant rape.

Plenty of Europeans own guns, largely the same kinds of firearms that Americans own.
Do you and I live in the same country? You have to go to places like Brazil to find more race-mixing than the US.

You're dead wrong kiddo. Western and Central Europe are completely cucked

Yeah, no. There are plenty of firearms owners in countries like France and the Czech Republic. No shortage of hunters in Scandinavia.

How the fuck do you invert the EU flag?

A pump-action shotgun, bolt action rifle, even a semi-automatic rifle with a tiny fixed magazine is the same as what most Americans can freely purchase?

Hint: freely is a key word here

Speak proper english you stupid nigger.

It's perfectly legal to purchase AK and AR pattern rifles in France with no magazine restrictions. You have to jump through more hoops in terms of getting yourself squared away to make the purchase. That's the key difference along with self-defense laws – and there are many states here in the US that place similar or more significant restrictions on firearms [NJ, IL, CA, etc.].

It's illegal to defend yourself with them so what's the point? Shoot yourself after your entire family's been raped to death.

I'm not really seeing it? If anything it reminds me of the AT&T logo.

looks more like this tbh

what the fuck are you talking about, how can you ever tell if the eu flag is inverted?

You're a fucking delusional faggot if you think you have anywhere near the amount of freedom we do with firearms. You are cucked to the core and think what you have is slepndid. Brainwashed faggot.

MAGA!

Yes

175,977 machine guns in civilian hands. How much does your shitty little non-country have?

Is that soap or sushi?

this

fuck americans

Aren't those guys up there with the Bilderbergers and the Trilateral Commision?
Or is it just a coincidence, and they happen to have similar names?

a towel

largely the same guns you say when you can't even have a light bulb over so many watts or get taxed you say largely same I doubt it and will add that no one here goes completely by the law because we all know they are full of jew shit trying to disarm us.So to clarify little no gun euro nigger Got the boat the Grill the House the Guns The land and 4 blond Aryan white kids yet I will come across to exterminate the muds raping your children if you only grow some balls and call out the JEW as responsible for it you fucking nigger

Someone will have to translate the above from potato double nigger to English.

You guys have trouble reading?

Maybe it's time to head on back to ar15.com.

Note the one on the right has triple parenthesis around it. The flag echoes.

So, how about as a fuck you to the eu, the USA leaves NATO? It's just a waste of our money, and has been since the fall of the soviet union, which to counter, is NATO's sole reason for existing.
We could even make this happen. We start by creating propaganda for urofags to disseminate demanding that the USA leaves nato and make it as inflamatory as possible, to piss off normie Americans. Then we raise the stakes by creating american memes saying FUCK NATO!

Is this a slide thread, or just unfiltered autism?

Finally a shitpost worthy of this board. This shitty thread can end now. It has reached the pinnacle.

I don't see it.

I mean, I REALLY don't see it. Can you explain it to me, kind of slowly?

Damn Monacoans!

Is anyone else thinking that the kikes and the whole cabal is basically the personification of the worst of the passive female principle?
Trump on the other side is the epitome of the male principle.

This shit is something that a teenage girl would do.

vid.me/S5hj

Lets not forget that over 50% of votes were for Hillary Clinton

wait I though that was Indonesia's flag?

It's Monegasques, actually.

Why does the new symbol look like a chinese knock off thumbprint design?

I wish Holla Forums could be wrong. Just once.

Looks more like one of those Tenga fleshlights. You can. be damn sure they'll be livid if you make that comparison.

All this "Yurop has no guns, just don't even try to fight it's hopeless!" every time, it's almost as if Americans want it to be true. Really rhuminates my rhubarb.

(check'd)
Turn this!

all seeing eye.

Seriously, i want to kill these unelected pieces of filth.

next time a terrorist trys to fuck you ppl unload on that rat and smother the corpse in pigs blood fuck they …white are being held back from giving those rats natural consequences and from france to germany to england to the US whites are very very tired of this game when we can kill them all at slight of hand they are weak disgusting degenerates yet allowed to rape white women ? gt you fucking head checked Germany France do you not care about your own ppl or has a jew rat or lap dog taken control of your gov? ARE YOU EVEN WHITE PPL ANYMORE? smdh

archive.is/z4Y8P you are right, article says 2014, so, the brussels stitch and bitch of french aristocrat fucks declared war on the US in 2014.

im just gonna
SAGE THREAD
because this kind of low level symbolism conspiracy bullshit belongs on halfchan.
the EU is an incompetent circlejerk when it comes to foregein policy, and is always on the US sinking boat.
the only thing OP the faggot did with this thread was some clickbait to slide more important threads