What can be done about the spic problem?

imbeaner deleted this thread

Beaners are single-handedly the greatest threat to a white America after kikes. They pour in, harbor into enclaves and breed like rats, and thus not only threaten the demographics but the cultural identity of this country. Their IQ is an average of 85— the sweet spot for criminal activity; being too dumb to make an honest living and smart enough to actually commit serious crime. The muh e celeb jewtube video embedded is a good primer for what I'm talking about. Without further ado let's get to brass tacks.

Are there any prominent La Raza people or politicians responsible for the mass influx of third world taco people that we know of? Who are at the head of this snek? Is the wall enough? If so, how can we build it sooner? How do we tighten the thumbscrews on not just the wetbacks, but more importantly their handlers? Calling ICE to deport them is great. I think they may only be more focused on criminal, criminal illegals but it wouldn't hurt.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pbVlA
demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archived:
archive.is/pbVlA

Spics are good salt of the earth type people. Dumb as a box of rocks but we need these crude backward browns to keep all of us alive.

No. It's Jews who write the laws and pressure the Shabbos Goy politicians who pass them.
However I agree with you that we should contemplate what to do about the Mestizo menace.
As for the wall, no. That will not be enough and there is nothing we can do that I can think of to get it built sooner. One thing that we can do is disseminate these posters. Here. Print these out and distribute them in your community.

Make a deal with Canada, send them all over there.

If that poster looked more official (aka had ICE/DHS shields on it) I'd print them up and hang them around the city.

Deport all tacos and curry niggers. RFID chip anyone being deported. Anyone caught with such chips snuck back in, shoot on sight. Message will be received pretty fast.

We MUST ALSO try to incentivize European immigration as well. Jews know that demographics is war, we have to fight with equal weapons.

Here ya go.
Some people on another thread told me to delete the shields so I did. Maybe they were just Jews. Idk

I'll probably just shoop one up myself but I meant like this:

The same as with the muslim, black, feminist,usury slavery, zionist control of our governments, mass immigration, mass media brainwashing etc
Deal with the jews creating all these problems, until the jewish problem has been addressed, and dealt with nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing, relating to the above will ever be resolved.

that's where you're wrong pedro

wipe them out all of them

If you wipe ojt he kikes, the beaners go back to being an underclass of farmers. They're the pajeets of America.

Do not prosecute anyone for murder against illegals.

Got that quote without the link?

These "people" shouldn't even be allowed to step foot in the States, let alone earn citizenship. Seriously, what rational naturalization process confers citizenship on a 65-70 IQ muslim nigger with a light bulb head? What possible benefit could a Somali bring?

I have never met a somali with a job or who wanted one.
For some reason, niggers in america fond Ethiopians to be the hottest negros ever. So, as long as we only bring their women, and trade the american sheboon, this would actually be good as it would improve nogge gentics and reduce miscegenation. Just no Ethiopian males.

I think white Americans need to realize this is an immediate threat.

Deport them all, kill any who resist. You stupid fucking faggot, how is that even a question.

Jews were a mistake.

I have no interest in helping to improve nigger genetics, but the niggers in America are more than welcome to find their prized negresses in Ethiopia.

No. No we don't.
Gas all POC means all user.

what??? the name of the game is extermination. once I'm dead I don't want my grand daughter or great grand daughter to become a blacked whore

I say we find ways to get chinks and nogs we can't deport to impregnate each other to weaken their stock.

It's just a temporary measure until we can expell them. I bet most male niggers would happily trade two sheboons for one ethiopian female. Aso, ethiopian females produce less offspring and have skinnier hips and lower aggression!
We could also try to convince american niggers to visit ethiopia, knowing theyre dumb enough to lose their passports and fail to return.

I'd argue against this, but the oriental tiny-penis gene is DOMINANT, so it would knock their offspring out of the breeding population.

The Beaner Apocalypse is unlikely.
Hispanics are a step above "givesmedat" and therefore hated by black people.
The most your going to see is communist funded groups using university educated beaners to try and foment a revolution. But the common beaner is more interested in just pulling down some cash, buying a cool pickup truck, and then getting married and having between 16 to 24 kids in about 14 years.
Trump is doing it right, round up the criminals and build a wall.

If your an intelligent White person, you don't see a threat, you see a minimum wage workforce who work like their lives depended on it.

So they're pajeets who can use a toilet, but are loud and drink a lot.

Holy shit fucking kill yourself. That only works until there are enough of them to outvote you and only vote in the most extreme marxists. How's CA working out mr. "intelligent White person"?

Yeah, as long as they're allowed voting rights, they're a threat. Caste system forever!

cut all welfare programs

they will fuck off by themselves

isthisniggaserious.jpg

We can add that one to the list.

Simply end the welfare amd let the thing go wild.

How does it feel being a boomer piece of shit?

The Reconquista was when the Spanish took back the Iberian Peninsula from the Moors. Calling what these shitskins are trying to do is an insult to the real Reconquista.

Form a line, march south, shoot everything that moves. Spic problem solved. God bless La Raza for giving us justification.

Stupid spic rats are only good as fertilizer and target practice.

Cut off welfare to illegals,make it impossible for them to work in the US,shoot on site the fence jumpers.Report as many as you can targeting construction and landscape companies as well as private contractors that use or are run by spics.That will have most of them self deporting and stop them from coming however the ones that are already citizens because their illegal parents shitted them out on our soil will need to be removed.

Beating the drum of diversity we use their system against them.

Please, we need the entire west coast up to Alaska, fam.

What if they invade Anchorage? We have no land entry if Canada cucks to the invaders.

We had a thread about this already. Invade and annex Cucknada, Day of the Rake, hang Trudeau, and get the cucknadians in line. They can't do shit to stop us. SoCal is our main frontier, though. Martial law commiefornia and set up a perimeter.

That's not as easy as it sounds. The southern US border is 1,954 miles long. That's 10,317,120 feet. Assuming each person in the line is 10 feet apart, you still need 1.03 million people to walk 1800 miles.

This scenario also forgets that people are going to shoot back. Don't LARP. Be smart.

I was lucky enough to not even run into too many niggers. I remember seven years ago, the first nigger I really had a longer conversation with was at college. I was still a bluepilled faggot, but even then I was capable of critical thought. So in order to get a room in college dorms, you need to first apply and then wait in line to get an appointment in a narrow office, usually operated by a bunch of self-righteous hyper-feminist kike-dykes (which I didn't like even then), and I was sitting on a chair, waiting for my turn. So this nigger comes in and sits next to me and I start a conversation. Don't worry, I didn't say the obvious out loud, but you'll get what I mean.
There is no better redpill on niggers than a nigger.

Hahahahahaha

What's with the Bosnians?

We have raifus that fire 2 miles accuracy. You're also omitting natural barriers and pinch points. We don't have to simultaneously cover 2k miles. It also gets easier as it goes down. Then we could have sea coverage, road blockages, air support, etc.

The US absolutely could win an invasion of Mexico, especially if we disregard "rules of war" and shoot all prisoners, thus reducing expenditure of manpower to oversee prisoners or keep captured civilians in line.

Next, can we win a two front war with cucknada and mexishit? Either just take cucknada first, or yes we could anyway. Canada has nothing. Or shit, just cause internal strife with some leaky-leaks on bad shit trudeau did or supposedly did, make a korea cult of 8 turmoil there, then take it when it is in chaos. And THEN turn to mexishit.

American "nationalism" summed up

Biological warfare. Because no self-respecting Aryan will eat their food.

Not when placed in the hands of a NEET tendie-muncher.

So, beat them by acting just like them? Why don't you just join them?

kys, imbeaner.

Alaska is too based and way to fucking cold for spics with 8 months of winter the joke is Alaska has 4 seasons June,July,August and Winter.I lived in Anchorage and spics are almost non existent comparably although there are some usually trying to run drugs because of the high mark up value.They usually end up in jail and then sent down to SEATAC to be deported.

Also I most definitely plan to go back to Alaska been going back and forth for years,no where else on earth I would consider living long term.It is absolutely beautiful.

learn to sage, faggot

if you like them so much then why dont you just go live in sweden?

So which is it?

We need UBI because of automation.

or

We need the wetbacks to do work whites won't do for substandard wages?

We Mexicans invited you to live with us and what did we get for our generosity you stole our rightful sovereign territory now you say we are invaders in the land we inherited from the Viceroyality of Nueva España. If the Spanish waited centuries to kick out the moor from Spain we will wait as well. To us you are no different from a Turk that stole Byzantium from the Greeks. Mexican Revanchism will never die. VIVA LA RAZA.

Ignorant white shit I wasn't even talking about that but anyway I guess it's okay when arabs are going to take over europe because you have been fighting forever.

WE ? Here? lol you have a mouse in your pocket spic nigger?

Alright you can have your lands but get the fuck out of the west coast.

None of the spics even fucking lived in texas and california. Those areas were exclusively built up by white anglos that mexico purposefully begged to come in and build civilization.

Didnt you lose a war

That aint not true but even if it is so what? You're still a guest homie. I guess it's okay for mayates to take your land because you brought them over.

The battle has been lost but the wars far from over white boy/

1. Kill all forms of social welfare and rely on charity/churches. Why do you think they are here?

2. Report n Deport.

3. Grow, produce and control the supply of your own food and potable water.

4. Organize small cells of militia of people you trust and rely on to remove monopoly of food and armed forcr from shitty anti-American organizations in control of fucking everything.

5. Cut the bilingual option shit.

6. Create small trade organizations within communities of redpilled bros.

7. Hoes don't need to know. They compromise everything. This is why US opsec is fucked with females in military.

t.- Tejano user

how about you go to mexico and build up your society and infrastructure and quit bitching about how US soil should still be yours.Indians killed each other for land and stoled each others shit mexicans killed indians for land and stoled their shit Whites came killed you both took all your shit and did it better.You really don't have the cranial capacity to oppose us.Do you even have nukes.LMAO!!

ffs stfu moshe, you're not earning any sheckles today…

I can't wait to grease our guns and trucks with your peoples guts. Your culture is shit. Your people are shit. They can't even be bothered to get control of their own country. Your pride is groundless and your people obviously sub-human. We're going to slaughter you until your people are clawing over each other to get back to Mexico.

What I'm going to say next will be interpreted as 'blackpilling', but, it is the truth.

There is nothing we can do.
The United States has already ceded itself to the Hispanics. There's no way we will be able to combat this demographic flip.
Trump, actually, demonstrated how simple-minded so many people are and, contrary to popular belief, his rhetoric hurt our cause more than helped it. How? Well, illegal immigration doesn't matter at this point.
Its true. Not a single illegal could exist in the United States, not a single illegal could enter the US going forward, and we'd still be in full-on demographic collapse.

See, its not the illegals are the problem - its the legals. Reagan saw to that.
Here's how it works:
Problem is, Whites aren't producing even that 2 - our population is actually shrinking, but its concealed by the presence of all the boomers.

Without the Boomers, cancer that they are, the US is already sub-50% White. And that's not even taking into account what's coming, when one considers the inverted pyramid of births by demographic, wherein Whites are a tiny fraction and beaners are king.

Now, in theory, we COULD do something about this… But it would require deportation of 'legal' Hispanic Americans. And nobody presently has the will to do that - not Trump, not anybody. Trump went as far as saying we should get rid of the illegals, and look at how the media/masses responded - can you imagine if someone came along saying they wanted to deport the legal citizens? It'd never get off the ground.

So, here's the rub: The US is done. Its over. If you're still here, don't even bother setting up shop, unless you want to end up like the South Africans, or the Rhodesians before them, or for that matter, the Haitians before them. The clay is already ceded, the deed is done, there's no going back now, because you - we - simply do not have the will to do what is necessary to offset this. We are the folk of Rome at the end - we just don't have it in us to resist, we lack the cultural will to fight back in the way that is required to ensure our survival and the perpetuation of our way of life.

The United States is dead the moment the White American demographic ceases to be majority - and it will become obvious quite quickly in the years to come.
See, everything that makes America what it is?
The beaners hate it. They want gun control. They want hate speech laws. They want big government with lots of gibs. So they'll get it, because they aren't alone - all the other 'minorities' want the same. The only exception is us, the White American population, and the only reason these things remain, is because we have the majority… Well, we had the majority. But that's all over now, so, 'American values' are too.

Its unfortunate, but, its the truth. We cannot hold the US, we cannot maintain our foothold on the American supercontinent, and any that remain after, I'd say, maybe the next 10 years, will face South Africa-tier dispossession and assault.
I argue in favor of a return to Europe, because that is our homeland, and it faces similar hardship. Europeans will not come to the US, nor would I argue they should, in order to form a defense bloc - but we can go there, and I argue, we should. There, we can establish a majority we can maintain, and bring some of what we've learned during the American Experiment back to Europe, and with any luck, reverse a lot of the cultural downfalls they've experienced (ie, for example, get the funz back).
It won't be fun. It won't be easy. But that's, I believe, how we are going to survive.

I meant by the Russians or Chinese (lel Fallout)

There's niggers in northern Sweden, they don't like the cold, but they'll tough it out for enough gibs. Weather is not enough to stop the brown wave.

Mexican birthrate is 2.3 children per women, barely above replacement rate, and Mexican immigration to the states is pretty low right now, has been for a while.

Mexican.American women though, have 3.5 kids per woman. So I would start there.

IF things go according to jew plans your are proly right however the number of poor angry pissed off whites is growing so don't expect the same jew status quo to continue indefinitely because it won't.SHTF it will become very clear really fast the atrocity cornered whites with nothing to lose and everything to gain are capable of.

It's far from over, we have to stop the bleeding. Once we build the wall and deport illegals we can incentivize European immigration. White American birth rates alone will not solve our problems.

The pendulum is swinging back, the question is, how hard will it swing?

It's a blackpill to swallow, but at times, I think you're right, user.

America has more gibs than Mexico.

Stopped reading there. Be a demoralizing shill somewhere else.

I was absentminded and forgot that my "name" was sage. I needed to sage the idiot who made the thread about White Sharia.

Never be a defeatist concerning the white race,the breaking point seems to be soon and tbh I really don't think this jew slow kill shit is going to work to many are aware and awareness spreads like wildfires.In in a country with fire arms no way in hell the jew knows this hence the constant attacks that all failed to take our guns.Comes down to it and it will non whites will be decimated in warfare.

Mexicans aren't the only problem, in fact, I'd argue Mexicans are less of a problem than the rest of the Beaner ilk that scurries North, because those from further South are even worse in terms of their traits and predispositions.

Comfortable men do not wage wars over ideals, and I have seen nothing in recent years to suggest White Americans are anywhere near uncomfortable enough to do anything in that vein. I hope that I'm wrong, I really really do, because this is my homeland… But I know my people pretty well, and I simply do not believe they have the will to do the hard things necessary to survive on this continent.

I haven't seen any suggestion of that forthcoming. I don't even think we're going to get the wall, certainly not as promised, and even if we do, it will be undermanned and underfunded, and as soon as a non-Republican - or, hell, anything short of "Trump or further right on this issue" - gets into office, it will be effectively useless as a structure.

I am not convinced of this, but, I am convinced of this
And that's really all there is to it man. Europeans won't - I would argue, shouldn't - come here, certainly not in enough numbers to matter. And even if they would, I would not seek to cede Europe for the sake of maintaining a wavering grip on the American continent, its not worth it IMHO.

War is the only thing that might save us, because the spics would never leave peaceably, the legal ones that is, and we have too many traitors in the US. We've lost the demographic battle, and we do not have it in us to do what we must do in order to reverse the clock in that context, at least, as far as I see it.

In some sick way, I welcome this.
Good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times… But hard times create strong me, and strong men create good times.
The cycle must continue, Commander Shepard.

Checked for that is not an argument.
When you want to present an argument, I will be willing to hear it.

Dubs confirm, ignore the shill.
AMERICANS HAVE GUNS

So much SPIDF already ITT. Absolutely disgusting

So did the Rhodesians.
The Africans had an average IQ sub 80. The spics range from ~85 to upwards of 100, depending on subgroup.

I strongly disagree. Even if Whites become the minority, we still retain the majority in certain areas.

America is becoming like Yugoslavia. We are already fighting a race war. It wouldn't take too much effort to destabilize economy that supports the police state. Once that goes, we will cleanse our nation.

Spics are worse, or at least, more dangerous, than niggers, IMHO. They're smarter, have more agency, and are, arguably, even more vicious.

You remember what happened last time, right? What's funnier isn't imkampfy's blind rage at this, but your estrogenic whining over at /polk/. You sounded like a month-old newfag who takes his posts very seriously and will probably whine that same way again.

The problem is there is nowhere to return to yet, many countries are just as bad or worse predicament than us, just the rates are better.

It took the US 70 years to be only 60% White… it'll take Sweden another 15. We don't even have census figures in France. I've checked, the only three nations fighting the good fight Poland, Hungary and Belarus are all very very difficult for an American to move to and you'll NEVER be accepted.

Unless a nationalist party gets into power over there, things are actually much more desperate, a middle of the line Democrat in the US is the hard-right in Europe, and saying that "the future is a peaceful cappuccino colored human race" is the widespread belief.

I'm a White nationalist first, civic nationalist last, but I don't see a strategic exit yet.

If you'd read what I wrote, instead of just trying to social signal, you'd see that I already addressed the prospect of war.

If you want to hope for the collapse, hope for that happening to set things off, feel free - but I've seen enough to suggest the Jews aren't going to just let it collapse so we get a civil conflict that lets us do as you say. Our enemies, in that field at least, are not fools - and they do seek our destruction.

Yep, you're retarded. We conquered you. Eventually in the early 20th century we were (((persuaded))) to be all like fuck it let's stop conquering people and let them be. It WAS your home, and we conquered it. Now it's our home If you want it back, brace yourself shitskin, History and science is on our side.

I did read your comment. I am not nearly as defeatist (not intended as an insult) as you are. Look at this map.
Whites may be the minority, but we still control the greatest amount of space. And yes, the war will be bloody, but I simply do not want to flee my home. I'll stay and fight.

As for the Jews "letting it collapse", um, Jews aren't magic. They run a very flimsy, delicate conspiracy. Everything they have pushed is unnatural and thus very unstable. What is unstable WILL collapse in the end. And I and maybe a few others here on Holla Forums are willing to help push it over the edge. That is enough.

The System gets more unstable every year.

Demographically, this is simply false.

And in 15, we'll either be in a state of civil conflict, or, we'll be a sub-50%, maybe even sub-40%, White nation, depending on how things go politically.

I'd rather be around my own kind and 'not accepted' than raise my children in a compound because we're surrounded by vicious muds… Europe has a much better likelihood, demographically, of not requiring me to live in an armed compound with my family.

Not yet, no, but I also don't see a strategic approach to maintaining a foothold here.
Anyone promoting a small ethnomicrostate is being silly - you don't actually want Balkanization in the US, because it'll get quite nasty quite quickly.

If anything, the Europeans are further along the cultural path of destruction than the US, but they are demographically sound, at least, by comparison to the US. This kinda ties into the question posed to Christians of "Would you prefer a Europe of European atheists/pagans or a Europe of African/Arab Christians?", wherein the answer is the former and not the latter. Why? Because you can always bring a people back from a cultural downfall - but a downfall of blood, an effective genocide? You can't bring back blue eyes and blonde hair via rhetoric and argumentation.

Thanks for re-posting my thread, OP. That's very nice of you.

Shut up, beaner.
what the hell does this even mean? With cartel executions on par with isis and political tendencies prone to communist dictatorships, why are they salt of the earth people?
I've noticed a lot of old beaners appreciate not living in mexico anymore but their offspring and their offspring's offspring are mexican nationalists that support "reconquista."

What do you think happened to the last one? It struck a nerve.

also you see how much damage jews do being a minority when whites are more intelligent than them regardless of how they spin it.This is exactly why the jew is framing whites to be so evil as they know even as a minority (hopefully don't happen) we can be far more dangerous than any shitskin.Stopping the flood of non whites expelling the ones here illegally buys time to completely destroy the jew multi culti narrative and once that is done unified whites will be unstoppable.Ofc you notice that is what they are afraid of is whites being proud and sticking together so they push just being white is a crime of racism.They know we will destroy them even with smaller numbers.Setting all aside accept jews and kill them of exclusively the problem will fix itself by natural consequence which is exactly what the jew is fighting against pushing anything unnatural they can on white youth.

Which is largely irrelevant, because you control that space at present because the system is not openly against you. I know, that sounds crazy, but its true - the system is implicitly against you, not explicitly.
As we become a minority, that will change, with frightening speed, and just like in the African nations wherein this sort of thing has transpired, control of an area quickly ceases to be a matter of simply being there - you have to be able to defend it. And I don't know that we can.

If that be your choice, do so - but I do not support it, and will not promote it to others. That will be a hard, hard, nasty life to live, and quite frankly, I don't think you'll get enough out of it to justify such pursuit.

Very dangerous thinking, and not thinking I intend to share, nor promote. The Jews aren't magic, but they do have the upper hand at present.

Yet it remains.

And yes, the war will be bloody, but I simply do not want to flee my home. I'll stay and fight.

first pic related.
Second is a bypass.

I'm not sure what you're getting at here, to be honest with you.

But there really isn't that much of a flood, not that you can 'stop' at least - the US is already floodED.
Which we've been doing in very small numbers…
I… Man, that is far too optimistic IMHO.
Now, there we agree.
I'm not sure that's actually their perspective. I think they think that if they can get us to small numbers, we'll be surrounded and outnumbered and quickly overriden, as has happened repeatedly in the last century.
This is a very confusing statement, and I would ask you to rephrase it - the last bit I got, but the first half is a real clusterfuck, and I just can't tell what you're trying to say.

So much the better when they're open about it. That is the kick in the face that Whites so desperately need.
The Jews have the upperhand but they have the upperhand in a system that is on the verge of collapse. You're right that it remains. But then so did Yugoslavia up until the end. If we need to carve out an ethnostate in the north, so be it.

Your sheevposting is lacking.

Perhaps. Or perhaps they'll respond as Europeans have up to this point - when the system kicks them in the face, they say 'thank you sir, may I have another'.

That's the danger in your thinking - you're relying upon the system collapsing. We've had many threads about this before, about how the likelihood of a full-blown collapse often seem great, yet it never comes about, because those in the positions of power know exactly what it represents and so put it off, or otherwise inhibit it, with frightful efficacy.

I've already said my part as regards my view of micro-ethnostates on the American continent. If that is the path you would seek to pursue, I will not back you on it. That is, IMHO, the path to nothing but death.
I would, instead, urge a return to Europen and an attempted re-invigoration of their culture, via re-introduction of White Europeans who've seen the degradation of a White ethnostate first hand, and who've experienced the 'benefits' of multiculturalism to a greater degree than most-any European can fathom effectively.
I feel for your cause, and your view, but I view you - no insult meant here, mind you - as overt optimist that will likely end up getting his family killed. I want kids, and I don't want to raise them in Neu-Brazil, in some compound in a tiny ethnostate being strangled by the beaner hordes which surround it. I saw how things went for the Rhodesians, how things are going for the South Africans, and I've no interest in experiencing that for myself and my family, if able to avoid it.

ok what am getting at is that even if whites become a minority because of current birth rates of shitskins is secondary to destroying the jew anti white narrative and expelling them even as a minority Whites possess the intelligence to gain power and proliferate.Seems the entire non white world lead by jews are attacking us every way they can what the white should ask is hmm why?The only conclusion is we are evolutionarily better than them.So if all whites become one cohesive organism non whites have no chance.

I'm with you so far.
Which we will, barring significant change which does not appear forthcoming in the time frame at our disposal…
Wait, what?
You kinda lost me, I'm guessing English is not your first language. In any case, I do not agree with this sentiment - a White minority does not necessarily have the intelligence the 'gain power and proliferate' as you imply. Their capacity in that regards depends on the circumstances in which they exist, and the prospective condition of the North American continent does not suggest likelihood of their capacity being functional in that environment.

Quite.
Because Jews want to destroy us.
I would suggest that's a given, but I don't know that I'd come to that conclusion via that argument you're making here… Again, maybe you lost me in translation.
Uh…. I don't agree with this, for the same reasoning, I would argue, that the German National Socialists, despite being objectively superior to those they were fighting, on several fronts, did not stand victorious.
Its a numbers game, and quality can only override quantity to a point.

America is becoming Brazil Yugoslavia would be far more dignified and would promise some sort of fight. The historical precedent for south Americans taking control is they just slowly become the majority

If Europeans lack the spine to fight back and Americans lack the spine to fight back, then our cause is lost and our race will die. It is as simple as that.

Only partially. The key thing that we must understand is that we must make it collapse. We must bring it down ourselves, not wait for it.

Our ethnostate will not be small. Whites are the majority on most of the land mass. And when the System starts killing us outright, we will still be in a good position. I think your plan is poorly thought out because of the following reasons.
1. You yourself admit that Europeans lack the spine to fight back. So if we cannot win in America, we certainly cannot win in Europe.
2. So long as the Jewish controlled government of the US exists, Israel will still exist. Furthermore, if Europeans try to fight back against our replacement or try to get rid of the Jews, the US will start bombing you. However once the US falls, then you will be free to cleanse your own societies.
3. Immigrating to an already overcrowded continent is just not a good idea. I have already radicalized the people I work with. If I move to a foreign land, I will be at a disadvantage in radicalizing people because I will need to learn a new culture and possibly language. Indeed, having foreigners leading the European resistance would be ridiculous. Europeans must either stand up or die.

America is not South America. You should know just how different the historical situation of the USA is vs Portuguese colonized Brazil was.

Friendly reminder that firearms and concealed carry were banned by your government in the seventies, something you and your people let happen. You got cucked fucking hard and you're paying the price now with the endless cartel bullshit.

You and your people are cuckolds. Enjoy fighting the most well armed country on earth with your limp cocks in your hands since you gave up almost all your weapons to cartels you can't fucking control that don't give a shit about you.

English is my first and I was writing to much at one time for you to correlate exactly what I am getting at and that is this VERY FUCKING SIMPLE NO WORD SALAD!! The Jew must die along with its anti white narrative.After the Jew is gone natural balance takes hold.The sooner this is done the better however if we happen to be a minority by the time the jew is expelled it will be sad however long term survival wise Whites will be just fine and recuperate with no problem with the jew gone.

Yup, that's one point. Cutting welfare and designing fiscal incentives to boost up the White birthrate would be a start. Dunno know if hoodlum Chicano mentality is a bigger hurdle though, hope not.

Yup. I mentioned that Mexican immigration is very low, since '12, unless trends have changed, more Mexicans leave the US than enter it each year. However Central American immigration is still strong and even the occasional African and Middle Easterner makes it to the US via the Mexican border. Build that wall.

Yet somehow we managed just fine prior to 1965.

Europeans lack the spine, Americans lack the numbers.
So what's the obvious answer? Introduce Americans to Europeans, let us give them the spine we developed through hardship and loss, and they in turn represent the numbers we need to survive.

Ah, well, that's the rub then, aint it? Because its unlikely. That might sound blackpilling, but its true - there just aren't enough people willing to walk that path.
You gotta take their comfort away, and I don't think we've enough willing to run the risks that entails.

By definition, it will have to be.
We've been over this already - that only matters so long as you can and do defend that land, something we're only able to do at present because the system allows us to.
Again, you're depending on collapse, in one form or another. The System likely isn't going to start killing us outright, for the very reason you point out: why would they go explicit while we still had any shred of hope to recover? The Jews aren't magic, but they aren't fools either.

And I've also addressed why your interpretation is faulty - because Americans lack the numbers, not the spine; while Europeans lack the spine, not the numbers. If you truly have faith in European people, you must acknowledge that, in theory at least, an influx of American cultural sentiments would only improve their cultural state.
Now, here, I'm not so sure… See, there's at least two parties of Jews, and the US is dominated by Ashkenazi libshit Jews. Israel exists because of White Christians who're easily motivated by Israeli Jewish sentiments - niggers, spics, muds? They don't a shit about Israel, and neither do many American Jews. I don't expect Israel will continue to retain US support - which is probably why they're making moves right now to improve their standing in the ME.
I can see where you're coming from there, but frankly, the US bombing European-Europe will only solidify support for our cause amongst our people in Europe. If a bunch of Americans come over, and start spreading our cultural perspectives (freedom of speech, firearms ownership, etc), I think it would be a big boon in many regards, and when the fallen-US attacks, if it does, it would benefit our narrative.
I disagree, when the alternative is to remain on a similarly overcrowded - or sooon to be - continent, wherein you are a (hated) minority.
Arguably true, I'll grant you that - but you also have a much larger pool to work with.
I disagree, in that Europeans (by blood) leading a European (by blood) resistance would be far from ridiculous, especially given the leading subset would be Europeans (by blood) who are known for being the frontiersmen, of a sort.
Then they will die. And so will we. Because we cannot and will not survive without one another.

I should add, Mexican birthrate was super high with little to no gibs for forever, and we managed to bring it down considerably in little time mostly with social propaganda, (bad economy helped that, but again we had high birthrates during bad economic times before), so gibs are not the only or even necessarily the biggest factor.

You really need to learn some punctuation man.

Lets hope so…
Okay, I'm with you.
But how do you propose the elimination of the Jew?
I don't really agree with that sentiment, but, I agree the Jew has to go. The question is, how do you propose to do it, given there is no apparent will within the European/-American people to such end, at present at least?

so will you are spinning your wheels with statistics and differentiating view points on the subject,There is but only one solution,Get rid of the jew and its cancerous influence then whites will heal and reacquire homeostasis and maintain a condition of equilibrium/stability within our environment.

No jew everything balances out.

Which is nice and all, but illegal immigration really isn't a factor in the long-term state of this nation. As I said before, you could eliminate 100% of illegal immigration, deport 100% of the illegals, and we'd still be in a state of total demographic collapse.

True, but, see above.
Let's hope we do, though, frankly, I don't agree with some in this thread as to the percieved value of said wall. A nice thing to have, surely, but not a game changer, by any means - especially if we cannot retain power, assuming it can be claimed we are in power at present.

Africans hate American nogs. They'd just go for white guys.

Again, not entirely sure I agree with that sentiment, but that's still not an answer.
You're basically saying "Just get rid of the cancer bro", and I'm asking you "How?". Because at present, our immune system - just like with real cancer - cannot effectively identify them as a threat.

You know, I've just thought of it
What if we started spraypainting/postering kike terms everywhere? I don't mean in the "THIS IS WHAT THE TALMUD SAYS SEE GUISE JEWS ARE BAD", but just put them up there, so that someone might look them up. If we do it enough it will become a trend.
S H A B B O S G O Y
G O Y I S H E K U P
S H I K S A
S C H W A R T Z A

"What does 'goyim' mean?" would be a good one to make a stencil of.

That is not true and even if it were, numbers don't matter as much. This isn't the middle ages. What matters is how determined the minority of people who change things are. History is made by determined minorities. Most people are just lemmings.

It wouldn't take more than a few dozen determined individuals to bring down the economy. Here are the coordinates of the electronic substations around New York City. The economic capital of America.
41.077148, -73.832137
40.957503, -73.856606
40.940111, -73.857210
41.192992, -73.800377
41.264669, -73.947691
40.912869, -74.365252
40.820118, -74.331221
40.803334, -74.291503
40.792030, -74.258281
40.790189, -74.257194
41.021255, -74.726644
41.377443, -75.149399

I already explained to you that the area inhabited by Whites in America/Canada is much larger than you think.

Yet by 2050, Whites will be minorities in Western European states as well. Then will you advocate White flight to Russia? What you are preaching is in effect White flight.

Not by much. We'd need to get over language and cultural barriers. Plus, we'd be much poorer and lack the contacts and family that we can rely on in America.

Yes. Because I am an American and Whites occupy the greatest landmass in North America.

I will do whatever I can to assist Europeans in their resistance. But Americans are simply better prepared for it.
1. We are better armed.
2. We wouldn't have to worry about NATO bombing us. Europeans, if America was abandoned to non-Whites, would be able to hang on for a while longer and bomb you from afar.

Also, the idea of White flight is poison. Whites will never get the courage to fight back until we are backed into a corner it seems. What you say about America would be just what we need.

I would welcome the System trying to flood West Virginia or Idaho with non-Whites. That might convince those fence sitters to take action.

It would be better if we put up mantra posters like this. Whites must realize that we have group interests and that the System is fighting against those interests.

May as well argue that Carthage belongs to Italy because Rome owned it once.

You own what you can take and defend, that's it and that's all. Come try. Please god, try it. You want the land, come and take it.

Take your four foot nothing brown turd self and submit to the cartel for a swift beheading. I don't think you disgusting spics realize how much we are aching to kill you. I would celebrate if mexishit declared war on the US. I would fucking celebrate.

If trends continue forever and nothing changes. Like, if Hispanics don't enter the middle class and stop having so many babies, and they did in Spicland so, not impossible, or you cut welfare and that makes them both have less children and leave the country in some numbers; if places like Venezuela, Colombia, and Mexico never achieve stability and prosperity to the point where a considerable part of the diaspora wants to go back, if there is no White baby boom due to good economic times at no point, if there is never a program to admit Boers and others to offset the browness, if we don't get to a Gattaca future soon and realize that all minorities envy us and would choose to have white children, and if there is never a DOTR, or a many thing I fail to forsee and everything stays on track, then yes.

You get a second permanent minority, like if you consider that you already had the niggers; you get a second minority that steals, rapes, and kills less than the niggers (but more than Whites), and who once lost half of their nominal country to you.

Sounds not ideal, but I'm not crying my eyes out here, I'm almost calling blackpill on you.

if im spanish (as in spain not south america) am I a spic

so you follow me all the way up until the actual fight needs to happen which btw is happening right now.Many ways to get rid of a jew yet most effective is training our youth to diametrically appose ALL jews while white adults are ostracizing them and pointing out how much of a problem they are and how they are behind most if not all the problems the white race faces right now.They bread and circus us with the muslims,inequality,gender,social justice bleh bleh its all a distraction of the fact they are the root problem.

I said english was my first language not that I majored in it or punctuality forgive me for being a nigger in this aspect. lol

it is the exact thing they are doing to us following their rules for radicals playbook accuse your enemy of what you are doing.

That's a little too big of a jump to make for the average 20-something, user. Have you forgotten that many of them openly say, "This world will be better when there are less white people like me". They view themselves and ebul monsters.
They need something subtle. "Why would those poor, nebbish little Jewish darlings have negative words in their language? I thought that was just for evil white people."

I wholeheartedly disagree.
I agree, to an extent, but not in the context you're applying it.
The idea that 'numbers dont matter, this isnt the middle ages' is absolutely ridiculous.

Saved.
You said it, but you assume I didn't already know as much, and you continue to ignore the fact that the area inhabited is not equivalent to the area controlled or defended. It just isn't. I don't know how/why you can't get this.
When the US is minority White, it won't matter if the vermin are concentrated in urban centers - nor will it remain that way, mind you - because they can easily stream out, and they will.

Indeed, White flight to a place wherein we have the numbers to sustain ourselves.
By 2050, the US will have been non-White majority for several decades, if those same numbers hold true. Do you think American Europeans in Europea preaching on this topic won't have ANY effect?

I disagree.
I already speak German. I could learn French in less than six months. Hell, I could learn French AND Spanish AND Polish in less than a year.
You're over-estimating the barrier this represents.
I've also been to Germany - granted, that was over a decade ago - and there was little cultural divide relative to, say, what I felt whilst living Southern California for several years.
Not if you bring them with you.

You're a European American, and European Americans are already a minority in North America - a tiny minority if you take the American continent as a whole. What's more, occupation is not the equivalent of control, I've said this again and again and again - that there are White people living in the country in Kansas does not suggest they control that territory, especially not when they are surrounded on all sides by the majority, a majority who hates them.

Not by the numbers.
Very true! Which would be a large benefit to us as Europeans if we could promote reinvigoration of gun culture in Europe, which can be done.
What?
… What? You mean America would be able to bomb Europeans from afar?
Very possible - but what do you think will happen if Europe falls? Who, in the entire world at that point, will give a shit about the tiny White ethnostate in North America? Where are you even going to found this? Its gonna have to be on the East Coast, because the Asians aren't going to fucking deal with you - why would they? It'd sour their relations with the Mestizo States of America.
You'll be totally alone, surrounded by those who hate you, who outnumber you, who are just as well-armed as you are, who have all th weapons your people made at their disposal… You're already dead in that scenario, you just dont know it.

As Ive said before, if that's what you wish to do, then do so - but I retain the claim that you will end up getting your family killed in a South Africa-tier situation, in Neu-Brazil.

By the time the System does that, its too late m8. The fence sitters are now a minority, the System is controlled by those who hate you and have no reason to hold back (because you're now a hated minority), and its pretty easy to see where things go from there.

(checked) you blackpill fucker,I posted how already and it starts with our youth and spreading knowledge most call The Red Pill.

We'd need some pretty major trend shifts to alter this paradigm. I don't see any evidence of that forthcoming.
Improbable.
Just improbable.
Now THAT is impossible. How in the fuck do you expect to get that done?
Quite probable - also assumes they want to go back, even if stability returns, which is questionable in many, arguably most, cases.
Not seeing any signs of that forthcoming.
Same.
Exceedingly unlikely.
Our best and seemingly only hope at this point.
Indeed.

Which basically spells the doom of the European man on the North American continent.

I don't particularly care what you call me on man, because I'm speaking the truth, and I already acknowledged I expected such responses.

thats jew media bullshit I have never met one white that wasn't jewish pretending to be white or looking for virtue signal shekels on the internet.

that pushed that bullshit.

It would be pretty cool, we could put the beaners in concentration camps just like the japs.

don't listen to this jew, walls to do work. israel has a wall and it works. hell mexico is building a wall to keep out the guatemalans and mexico has a ton of coastline.

checked though bullets or rope would be cheaper

I guess? Again, its hard to make sense of a lot of why you type man.
Really? We're fighting the Jews right now?… Huh, I didn't notice. Guess its not much of a fight.
A very good start!… Question is, how well we've accomplished/are accomplishing that.
A very small proportion of them are doing so.
See above.
And see above.
I agree, entirely. Problem is, most people do not. We are a very small group of people who hold that belief - not that, IMHO, a large group is needed, per se… But, in any case, we aren't eliminating the Jews with 4% of the population in agreement they're a problem, and 2% of the population in agreement they need to be eliminated as a problem.
Its cool bro, I'm not giving you shit, I'm just having a hard time getting your message, ya know? I feel you though, I agree in many regards - I just don't think we're making the headway necessary to bring about that outcome.

Well then, I don't think its 'blackpill' to point out that most of the youth are not anti-Semitic.

You are giving your perception, which is way more negative than mine, not saying mine is correct either, but c'mon mister, you literally argue that cutting welfare is impossible on the heels of the news that the Trump administration gutted the Minority Business Development Agency. If you are prepared to be called a blackpilled, perhaps it's because you are aware that you refuse to see positive developments. Maybe that and that you only accepted rrom for DOTR, my, is that you FBI-kun?

how can anybody shill for kampfy ? hes know to be a non-white and a rather questionable mod.

You also assume I don't know this already. I do. And that is why I have dedicated my life to getting them to start defending their land. I don't know how to get Europeans to do anything. I'll leave that to Europeans. But this is my land and my country and I know how to radicalize my people.

And that will be the day that we start fighting back. I WANT them to start spewing out of the cities. That will wake up Whites. If I could figure out how to flood the areas that Whites have fled to and FORCE them to fight or die, I'd do it.

That won't work. Holla Forums is only a few hundred at best. And that is counting the shills and Jews. We are an elite few. Well… maybe I use the word "elite" loosely.

Well, I can't and most wouldn't want to go. America is our land and unlike the rapefugees, I intend to defend it.
Not only that, but liberate it. It is not as impossible as you think.

Also, why aren't you in Europe already? You imply that you're still in America. Why do you stay?

That's ridiculous. Blacks control where Blacks live and barely at that! Whites control where Whites live. And once the police state breaks under the strain, we can quickly besiege the cities and our enemies will die. The Serbs would have won the Bosnian war had it not been for NATO and the UN. They didn't control many cities but they controlled the hills around the cities. THAT is what matters.

The Jews will use what they control to kill them

Not tiny. Most of the continent. Your idea that Whites will be driven out of 90% of the land we control is preposterous.

The blue areas plus most of the green and brown areas on this map.

Good. Let them come. That will knock the fence sitters off the fence. Contrary to your belief, basically every single White nationalist is a fence sitter. We are too afraid to act. Once we do, the System will collapse.

You realize Europeans immigrating to the USA makes Europe, which is even more important than the USA, less white? That doesn't solve the problem. It just moves whites around.

The only thing that can save the USA IMO is for society to collapse and everybody starves or freezes to death except the white people in the rural areas with crops and guns. With our debt economy and hyperinflation I think this is inevitable, but the only problem is that the Jewish elite will be the ones that flip that switch and they will be the most prepared for such a situation.

Why do you keep saying this? Trump doesn't seem to be doing much, but the wall will probably still be built. The "American continent" thing you keep saying implies that every spic as far south as Chile is headed to North Dakota as fast as they can. It's not that we're on the same landmass as a large number of non-Whites that's the problem, it's that the non-Whites are in our sovereign nation by the millions and outbreeding us.

well I am interested in seeing you explain your solution if you even think there is one as tbh you seem very non optimistic in white ingenuity/survival.You seem incredibly black pill so give your ideal course of action.Please.

You'd be surprised. You poster idea is too vague to have much effect. You need to be bold and consistent. No one will do any research if they don't have to. The point of propaganda is to seed ideas into peoples' heads. Also, nothing is more powerful than the mantra for deconstructing the Jewish lies that hold their System in place.

Don't think there're traitors at the helm of this invasion?

And this is not a problem in your eyes? Whatever, I'm not going to pretend I don't know you're smelly dumb beaner scum.

Can't remember a thread about taconiggers that wasn't just about the wall and ICE tips. Those were great, but this thread is about long term strategies for removing beaners.
We know it's the kikes who push for open borders and shit but I've never seen names of people directly responsible.

I like it. The precedent is still set for rounding up a single ethnic group in war time and no one will fuck with the US if we decide to gas'em all.
As soon as Mexicans are otherized and they keep pushing this reconquista bullshit then we'd have all the justification we'd need.

Oh, I see you're here to disrupt conversation and see that nothing happens to your fellow spic brethren.

pics related you stupid spic. third is a bypass

This is underrated. Not only does it harm American cultural identity, but beaners use it as a way to speak in a secret code amongst themselves. I know some whites that are fluent in spanish and when spics find out they're pissed. Mexicans hate it when white people know spanish because they can't scheme and talk shit around them. Key thing is they do not have any wish to assimilate ever.

Mexico has a lot of excellent resources, no winter so produce an be grown year round, and excellent access to both oceans. What do they do with it? act like the stupid mestizos they are. An excellent example of why racemixing is bad for the offspring.

I honestly don't think Europe is in any better shape at this point.
America still has a sort of "take no shit" attitude that grows stronger when conditions worsen.

What is truth but that which you percieve to be the reality?
Did he now? I didn't catch that… And I have a feeling, given its Trump and everything thats been going around, that it might be juuuuuust a bit bullshit…. Oh, would you look at that?
Trump didn't actually gut the MBDA, he had it in his budget to do so - and the Republicucks are already calling said budget "dead in the water".
This is exactly what I was saying - you're not gonna cut fucking welfare, because what fucking legislator is going to support that? None, when each and every one of them have half or more of their voter base a non-Whites! And it'll only get worse as time goes on, not better, because, AGAIN, Whites are the only people who support limited government and the like. The spics, who are soon to be the majority, love big government love gibs, love welfare - so how are you going to get rid of welfare via democracy? I'm legitimately ask you, how?
Or, it could be because I know how Holla Forums operates, and no matter how good an argument you make, there will always be people who pop in to call you a blackpilled defeatist faggot for not just saying "No, somehow, the White minority will overcome, somehow, we will win, because we must, and we always do, so we will"… But I know the fate of the Cimbri, so I don't buy into that shit.
What is 'rrom for DOTR'? And no, user, I am not FBI. If I were, I'd probably be telling you to bomb some shit or kill niggers.

My digits don't lie, kike.
There's no argument to:

I hear they're pretty good clock designers.

That's great, but its a drop in the pond.
Well, then, you've not done an especially good job of it man, and protip: The way to radicalize Europeans really isn't far off the way you go about radicalizing European Americans.

Right now, yes, I agree with you, that'd be good… In 20 years, it won't be, which is more likely when this sort of thing would go down, when that current backlog of beaner kids have reached fighting age.

Fair enough, but we're not talking about Holla Forums, we're talking about European Americans as a whole. I think you've - we've - got a better chance of generating a retreat to Europe to reclaim our Fatherlands than we do of retaining any semblance of control on the North American continent.

Most wont want to fight either. What happens to them, is what happens - and you CAN go, you choose not to.
Then die doing so my noble friend, and I shall tales of your bravery to the generations that follow, just as I tell the tales of the Rhodesians and South Africans before you.

You've not done a great job of convincing me of that.

At present? Lack of funds.

Its not.
No, they don't. The state controls those lands, not the blacks. They're just… there. And they could be removed by the state at any time, with minimal effort - same for the Whites in the country.
But they don't…
It always comes back to a happening with you, the assumption of a collapse in a timeframe such that you have the numbers effectively defend yourself. Its a big assumption, and a dangerous one.
That depends entirely on circumstance at the time, and that is also a big, and dangerous, assumption on your behalf. There's a reason the Boers aren't marching on Cape Town.
Except it didn't, because the UN and NATO intervened. You think nobody is going to intervene when you're marching on Jew York? Hah, come on now man.
And you. You realize that, right?
How? How do you intend to control most of the continent when you're a minority who does not control military machine? Fucking HOW? And that's assuming other nations don't get involved to put down your 'extremist uprising'.
Its really not, because we won't have the numbers, nor strength of arms, to control those areas.
>demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/index.html
Absolutely ludicrous.
And that is how you end up as the Rhodesians did.
Your conclusion is the summation of your assumptions, assumptions your line of thinking relies upon to hold any water.

We disagree, we're not going to get anywhere through further conversing. I wish you luck, and will tell your tale when you are gone. In any case, you will be remembered.

Yeah but their clocks only go backwards.

SOLDERING CPUS

FUCK MEXICO

wtf, I love negresses and miscegenation now

Does Israel have Arabs who do the work Jews don't do?

Why wouldn't I?
And? The wall's value depends upon who is in power, who controls it, who controls those who man it, etc. With anything short of "Trump or further right on this issue", its nothing but decor.
Reconquista bro. Do you honestly think spics wouldn't stream North at the prospect of warring to reclaim much of the North American continent? A certainty that they would.
Do you think the spic nations between here and there would stop them coming? Doubtful, at best - if anything, those nations might well arm them.
Yes, my friend, it IS.
And soon they will have control of our sovereign nation, that's how our democratic system works, in the big picture - the majority rules. And we aren't the majority anymore - and those who are, come from South of the border. And they are not, by any means, alone in their hatred for us.

Retreat to Europe, increase our numbers, improve our cultural perspective, hold the fort and grow. That's really all we can do at present - we're only like 15% of the world population, and because of the Jews, basically everyone else hates our guts. We have to weather the storm, and hope that when we come out the otherside we'll be strong enough to push forward.
Quite the opposite, in fact - I just know our limits. Rhodesia happened. South Africa happened. Haiti happened. And they weren't the only such cases, not by a long shot.
We can't pretend we are fucking invincible when outnumbered in such a manner.
See above.
Basically, the core of my argument, is that staying on the American continent is a death sentence, will result in, AT BEST, a small European-American microethnostate surrounded on all sides by a hostile mudfolk population who've taken over the state and infrastructure we had created.
If we back away and leave it alone, it'll probably go full Brazil and be a shitheap in a decade - and if we stay, it'll be the same outcome, but we'll be trapped inside.

You seem legit.

Does it matter when my picture of a spic is on point?

Why can't they stay in their own fucking low IQ country!

Your verbosity and sarcasm reveal your jewishness. We're not leaving the US, yid.

Well, you're honestly wrong, because Europe has a much higher proportion of states which are still 70-90%+ European demographically.
The US is sub-50% European even now, and it will only get worse in about 20 years when all the young beaners are fighting age.
But America is also less than half European in blood.

America has the spine we need to survive, Europe has the numbers.
If you want to stay in America, you're banking on that spine being enough to suffice despite being drastically outnumbered and surrounded on all sides by those who hate and want to destroy you, with the same in power over the military and infrastructure we created.
If you want to retreat to Europe, you're banking on the ability of Europeans to be brought around as regards rhetoric and ideals, despite having been stuffed full of Jewish cultural Marxism for decades.

I think European can come around, but I don't think European American birthrates can overcome the state of the US demographic collapse.

We already did.

Yes, we can fix that.
See:

Check them digits faggot.

Checked for because GIBS

That's again not true. In 20 years it will be just as radicalizing as if they did it now. Let them come.

In that case, you are being completely unrealistic. People will stay and when backed into a corner, they will fight. I will stay and lead them if I am capable. And I am certain we will win. I will explain why in a series of posts after this.

The System exists only so long as we choose to be passive. As I said earlier, a few determined individuals can bring this system down easily.

1. If they did, NATO would make an example of them. Just like the Serbs.
2. Being massively outnumbered is certainly a bad thing. Nowhere near the same level of hopelessness exists in NA. SA's White population is something like 9%. And the Blacks control the majority of the land area.
3. The police state still exists. Knock it out and Whites will probably do better than you think.

If they can be removed so easily, then it won't be so difficult for us to remove them when the time comes.

Easy. Simply topple the System. We already have an army that's already in uniform. Again, during the breakup of Yugoslavia, the ethnic units deserted to their kinsmen who were already fighting. It's toppling the System that's the tricky part.

No because America is basically the opposite of Rhodesia.

Now for a military analysis using maps…

Europe ahaha you mean the cucked fuckers that gave away their gun rights because jew politicians said so,No thanks will stay right here and fight to the death in the US ..you even suggestion whites flock to europe hints of jew taint.Tell you this we WHITE ppl are not going out as quietly as you think so keep pushing until the Dragon awakes to destroy all you shit people for the Master Race

This is a really stupid idea that I see way too often on Holla Forums. Which do you think is easier:
A) To convince Americans to hold their ground and reverse the last 50 years of artificial conditioning against racial consciousness, so we can finally deport taco and put the nigs back in their place,

or

B) Convince 150 million Americans to move to Europe, abandoning everything we've built here, and then talk Europe into letting us in, followed by the racial purge in Europe that we could totally have done in America if we gave a shit?

Add to that the net loss of territory that gives the new Aztec Empire unlimited space to spread out and breed the generation of spic stormtroopers who will invariably cross the Atlantic after us, only to depopulate and colonize the massively overcrowded little shitholes European countries will have become.

Fuck every blackpilling shill Jew faggot. Learn to see the kike in every "why don't we just give up, fellow goyim?" post.

We cannot reach the faggot ass-cancer Boomers. They never had ambitions beyond getting their whore daughters married to a dentist and dying in their beachfront homes. GenX is no fucking prize either. Call me crazy, but I think there's still hope for Millennials; it's real easy to flip from radical cuck to ethnic cleanser in a short transition. They're already agreed in principle on the need for white genocide. Maybe a nudge will point them in the right direction. If not, fuck 'em. We still have Zed, which is growing up in the multicultural paradise (((they))) were promising us in the '90s, and they can see what a problem niggers and spics are for everybody. We just need to keep open the safe space for them to validate those observations – teach them not to lie to themselves as the Jews command them to.

In more immediate terms, we must deport illegal taco and breed ourselves. If you believe race talk will go nowhere or land you in trouble at work, focus on culture: Mexico which is full of "white people," so this isn't racist, I swear! has a shit culture full of violence and stupidity and laziness. America again, no races mentioned, bro, I swear! is hardworking and smart. Too many Mexicans can't help but introduce those unfortunate influences of Mexican culture, while a pause and some deportations helps slow down the decline.

This works because you can be as hateful and brutally honest as you like without fully revealing your power level. Boomercucks and GenXxxxer's have been conditioned via stimulus response to automatically reject race-based arguments – unless whites are the villains – and so the "culture" argument might kick open a tiny little door in their tiny little heads.

And always remember that the Jew is behind this. We have an emergency on our hands, but the ultimate cause is not fertile Mexican pussy; it's the fertile imagination of the immigration-Jew.

America is the ruler of the world. Whoever controls American rules the entire world.

Ceding the US arsenal and territory to non-white people would probably be the end of human life on earth.

You want beaners to control the nukes? WTF?

A far better strategy is for Europeans to fight their race war on the American continent where victory would mean a global victory. If whites in the US threw out the jews tomorrow, the Eurojews would be gone the day after.

And in 20 years there will be far fewer Whites. You're not thinking clearly, you're speaking from emotion.

White flight suggests otherwise, you already admitted as much.
I look forward to hearing it, in the mean time, I've got some data to present of my own.

Decided to run some numbers.

Europe has a population of about 740 million.
The US has a population of about 320 million.

European demographic data is sketchy, at best, but let's say its still 70% White - in some places, its more, but let's low-ball it here.
That's about 520 million European Whites.
The US, based on 2010 census data, has about 200 million European Whites.

Simple numbers game: Which is more important and which stands a better chance of survival, the homelands from whence we derive which contain 520 million of our people, or the colonial site we chose and have since lost control of which contains about 200 million (probably less, if anything) of our people, with direct land-access to the homelands of the group which has taken control of this colonial site from us?

Seems pretty obvious choice IMHO.

You said it, but that doesn't make it true.

And what do you think NATO will do to you?
I don't know that the latter part of that is true, but, I will suggest that in 20-30 years our numbers will not look much better - not 9%, mind you, but 30% is well-within possibility.
Knocking it out is the hard part though - I'm sure you'll offer counter commentary to that end, but that's my claim.

If we control the state. Key words there, and I think its rather laughable to suggest we will be in such a position.

Hah.
And are loyal to that System, by the numbers. As our proportion of the population dwindles, so too will our contribution to the military - it already has in many regards.
I would agree, in that last bit, at least.

Its really not. Its not as bad as Rhodesia, mind you, but its rapidly descending towards that level of awful.

The very same!

Good luck.

Seems legit man.

Cool man. Stay emotional.

your word salad won't stop us from killing you all

Yeah, most likely in ex soviet bloc shitholes though. Even then, Euros have a poor opinion of their Ameriburger cousins.
You mention Europe having the numbers while America has the spine. Still, I'm not sure if mass White American immigration to Europe will effect any change in the minds of the Euros. It's my opinion that they'd simply ostracize the Americans more for being too "intolerant" and the like. Call me blackpilled on Europe, but this is what I've observed. I could be wrong.
Who really knows what the future holds in store for the European diaspora in America. If civil war breaks out, and signs show that it's likely, then victory for Whites is almost guaranteed. I don't think I'd want to miss out in taking part of one of the most fantastic happenings of all time, either. I like my guns. In Europe, a civil war will be fought with Arabs and Africans with military grade arms and the Whites armed with pool cues and cricket bats with perhaps the exception of the odd .22 bolt action.
eh, they kinda are.

Let the beaners come into America and vote themselves welfare until the government collapses, civil war occurs, and whites win the civil war and in the process gain full white control over the massive US infrastructure.

From that position of strength it would then be a cakewalk to reshape the world and liberate the ancestral soil.

First of all, let's analyze our Black "brotha's" and their military situation. Blacks will only be guaranteed the small territory outlined in red on this map. Only in these areas do they possess the numerical superiority necessary to simply take the land and expel whatever White resistance develops. I actually am being a tad generous in some areas as well as omitting the many hundreds of tiny city centers that they will be able to take. In 40 years they will be in a better position but not by much. You will notice that some areas of green (Black) are not circled. This is because there would be heavy infighting between Hispanic factions and Blacks. Whites on the otherhand will have partial control over the areas outlined by light blue and near total control over areas in dark blue. Almost all of the areas controlled by Whites are high ground over cities and in control of the water sources. Things are not looking good for the Blacks.

Honestly, just wait. Despite the media screeching, more people are waking up. Don't get me wrong, most people are still retarded, but it's getting better in the redpill department. When things start getting hard for us, we'll adapt. If not, then we're weak and we will die. It's like all the larpers say, stockpile now, because there's nothing you can do right now that will work that won't either land you in jail or in a coffin.

In the long run? B. Most assuredly.
Especially given this bit:
You're talking about 40% of the population deporting 60% of the population, the latter being that which controls the state apparatus.

You don't have an option in that regard - but if you think that's what they'll do, I don't know how you intend to survive as a tiny minority surrounded by them on all sides.

I'm already assuming they're all dead, which puts us at sub-50% of the population of the US.
Anecdotal evidence, and you are, in fact, crazy my friend. But I like crazy Whites, they're good folk.

Who told you that Generation Zyklon is, in fact, Generation Zyklon? The media? They're trust worthy, right? Yeah…

Illegal taco doesn't matter. I mean, he DOES, but, what I'm saying is, even if you got rid of him, ALL OF HIM, you still get outbred. In fact, you don't 'get' outbred, you've already BEEN outbred. You can't change the past, and the past has already dictated that in 20 years, there will be a surge of spics, born of legal citizen parents, who will fucking hate your guts and revel in the prospect of taking your country. Its already decided in that regard - you can't suddenly go back and make a bunch of White women pregnant or abort a bunch of spics after the fact.

The Truth, in its purest form.

if you're fighting on the frontline of a global war, you don't retreat to your barracks because "there are more soldiers at the barracks so the barracks is our place of strength where we should make our stand!!"

fucking retard

don't cede the frontline cause there are bullets at the frontline

the frontline is where you fight

america is the frontline of the global war for control of the earth, because whoever controls america controls the earth.

if we cede north america to our enemies, things will go very poorly for us in the future. We're holding the most important clay on earth right now.

user has some sense,maybe to hard to redpill all whites yet when they have no food or material wealth anymore because of the jew led influx of shitskins and predatory banks they will become feral animals with no remorse or social empathy and devour everything in their path.

it's simple. when chaos breaks out the blacks will side with whites because whites have always treated blacks well and blacks know this in their bones
blacks hate mestizos more than they hate whites
furthermore, blacks are actually american, having been living peacefully (despite what jews say) alongside whites for 300 years

the black gangs will be criminal gangs. there will be no serious black panther party. all half-useful black soldiers will fight for the white team.

jews will fund mestizos but, inevitably, whites will win the civil war

the question isn't how to win the civil war, the question is how to START the civil war

No, I'm talking about Western European nations. The Britcucks, for example, still hold vast majority sway in their lands, well beyond what the US can claim. Its a fact. Even if it weren't, those ex-Soviet bloc shitholes are the most likely to be ready and willing to resist - they're even resisting the Jewry of the EU, in many cases. Already well on their way.
And? We can change that. You can change peoples minds, you can't change their genetics.

I believe that to be the case, and I believe the combination of American spine and European numbers are the key to our survival.
It most-assuredly will.
I will not push on this - I can see why you would think that way, but I disagree, and I have good reason. I believe we can bring them around - I have faith in my people to recognize right when it slaps them in the face, even if I don't have faith in them to be able to militarily overcome that which threatens them on the American continent.

No one, but we are guesstimating here.
For now, yes. But that depends entirely on the circumstances. Right now, we'd almost-certainly win.
In 10, 15, 20, etc, years? I don't hold out that same perspective.

I feel you, but I'm concerned with the future, not my personal glory. I want my kids to prosper and live in a land of their people, not in a shitty gory Aztec nightmare.

In that situation, its the reverse, in that Europeans are the ones who outnumber the invaders - and they will continue to do so, barrying some SERIOUS invasion, for many decades to come.

Oh, they're fucking awful man, but WE CAN CHANGE LAWS. We can't change an Aztec majority into a White population via rhetoric or legislation.

Checked.

whites are to this day the greatest warfighters the earth has ever seen
even at huge disadvantage we always win
aztec-spanish halforcs will never beat us regardless of numbers

in an actual war the whitecucks do not have the option of picking the other side, because mestizos are racist and will, at best, enslave them. more likely just kill any whites dumb enough to make themselves vulnerable.

whites can suffer almost any amount of death but will still win the war for america

the only danger is that THERE MAY BE NO WAR AT ALL… like what happened in south africa. They lose WITHOUT a fight.

If we fight, WE WIN

if we dont fight, we lose without a fight.

Wew, lad.

Stop posting naked kikes.

Let's examine your numbers but let's be realistic about it.

That's more than enough. If only 5% would choose to fight, we'd win. Again, Whites will have defacto control over the best parts of the continent if we choose to fight.

Whites do not control Europe either. The Jews do. And once we choose to take back our land, it will be easy to do so. The problem is getting Whites to choose to do it.

Simple logic demonstrates that the System is not stable.

Good. Whatever causes Whites to fight is good. Even if we were only 20%, we could win if we simply decided to fight.

Yes. White nationalists are too comfortable currently.

Hence the destruction of the state and the police state apparatus.

No. They are loyal to money. Break the economy, the System cannot pay the soldiers, these men notice that Whites are the enemies of the System, they desert to our side. Hell, even if they could pay the soldiers, nationalism is natural and in the end, once the soldiers realize that the System is targeting their kinsmen, they will refuse to continue serving that system.

America is a formerly White land (I mean from the recent period of colonization by non-Whites) that is becoming non-White and no real external enemies. Rhodesia was a formerly Black land that was sanctioned by the international community and forced to surrender.

Checked for that's, yet again, not an argument.

First of all, let's analyze your map.
See, that's working off US census data, from 2010. Which is nearly a decade ago.
Think it still holds water? Moving on…

Why? Niggers don't matter. They're going to remain another shitty minority.

BIG ASSUMPTION.

Unless they state is backing them.

But again, they don't matter, because they aren't the threat here.

Spics and niggers will team up to kill Whites when the opportune presents itself. If you think otherwise, you're delusional.

There is absolutely nothing to suggest that, besides the fact they presently control those areas… Or did 7 years ago.

Blacks were never a threat in this context.

Simple. See
and use your imagination.

Thanks, user. You got me back on my Alaska kick. Already own property in the interior, but cabin innawoods in Alaska sounds peachy.

he's CLEARLY some sort of southeast asian gook

nigger, you just don't get it, do you? your sophistry won't work on those of us here with above room temp IQ.

You do retreat to your fortress though.

I don't want to raise my family on the front line.

Exactly, fucking retard.

Yeah, right, and whoever controlled Rome controlled the Earth. Until Rome fell into shit and stopped being relevant. I'm sure Neu-Brazil will remain the center of the world.

Dude… We already did. Its not about what we're going to cede, we already ceded it - we are a minority in these lands. Canada is on the road to full blown cuckshithole status.
America is close behind.

No, we're not. We were, and then we let in a bunch of beaners, and now we're a minority. So we're not 'holding' anything, really.

If war comes to the cities, all we have to do is blow the roads and bridges to the cities. Niggers being incapable of planning two weeks ahead, will run out of food, turn on each othed, and begin to die of starvation in less than two months. Only after halfway through starving to death, will they attempt to leave the city. By that point they have no gasoline left to even use stolen ATVs if they could find them, and insufficient nergy to make it out of the cities to retrieve food. Only a mall portion may possibly make it out alive, and may actually be killed off by wildlife before we spot them and get to shoot them.

DEPORT

the most based black I have seen all hate spics they hate us too lol but they hate invaders more its in their dna Whites are altruistic god like creatures that try to separate themselves from degeneracy and create and ever better world to live in and have excelled at it to or current state.Niggers might hate it yet they deep down understand whites took on the jew slave trade and said ehh why not then your ancestors lived shitty yet better and a more upwardly mobile society because of whites not the jews that brought you here for personal gain off of slavery of the stupid goy.I am not a nigger and really don't like blacks but they and so many whites miss the actual parasite jew and idiots give them a pass because they cry we are minority muh holocaust goy then blame everything they do on their most dangerous enemy, Whites.

Not much has changed. Blacks live in cities, Whites live in the countryside. Do you have an evidence that this has changed?

Again, look at the map.

That would be wonderful! Whites would desert and then bring the System down. Let it happen.

You're being ridiculous. That is not how the world works.

Do you have any evidence that Blacks suddenly control the countryside? Let's see it. And please try to be a tad more realistic.

Yes. Which is why I will move onto Hispanics.

Holy fuck, is this just a containment thread for halfchan?

That's called black dildos up your ass. Sit on it kike.

Enough with your yidsney shit canon. It's fucking Palpatine.

Okay.

Its really not.
So then the Mestizo-controlled government locks those areas down, bombs them, sends in rape-brigades. There'll be fighting, sure, but it won't last. Surrounded, out numbered, outgunned, enjoy that fate.
I'm sure your kids will love it.

They do.
Hah, well, then they control the US too bro.
Then the same is true in Euroep, and there's more of our people there, and they represent a much greater proportion of the local population.

And it hasn't been for literal decades, yet there it stands.
If your strategy relies on a happening, I am inclined to dismiss it - especially if that happening doesn't happen for another 2 decades, which is how long it will take for the current crop of Mestizo pups to grow into Aztec warriors.

I don't share your view on this matter.

I agree.

Even harder than bringing down the System.

No, they are loyal to security, which money represents in the current context.
The System doesn't have to pay the soldiers, it has to offer them security - and you can't offer them that. What you can offer them is the exact opposite of that, in fact.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH!
Are you fucking kidding me son? Get the fuck outta here man, hahah, jesus christ.

And they can easily claim America is a formerly Mestizo land, the White portion of which will be sanctioned by the international community and forced to surrender.

Haha… 'No external enemies'… You're a funny guy.

That's a nice attempt to form a consensus you have there.

And you never checked my digits.

Not an argument.

you dont know the first thing about armed conflict

there is no point in ceding the high ground only for your enemy to then use the high ground to destroy you.

Imagine if America had sided with Hitler. That alliance would have been unstoppable, because America is unstoppable.
All crucial segments of the American military–the greatest force in all of history–are white men and they are pissed. Many of them are anti-semites.

That is the high ground. Europeans should migrate to the US and enlist in the US military and have their kids enlist. Have whites infiltrate every position and plan for a coup. That is how you fight.

Non-enlisted white civlians in america are the best armed and best fighters of any civilian population since sparta. You want to cede that fortress and touch dicks in sweden? GTFO

I feel that moving to Europe as the last stronghold for the Whites would be a move to be made when all other options have been exhausted. It hasn't gotten to that point, yet. I've reason to hold a deal of optimism for you guys in Europe, believe me. The thing is, to convince Americans to move to Europe is difficult, especially here. Holla Forumsacks with their nationalist tendencies, albeit an ethnic nationalism, would still need a lot of convincing to uproot their lives from the US. You'd probably have better luck convincing the rabid leftists to move for the lofty socialism and tolerant ideals of Western Europe.

So? You don't have to agree with the guy. From what I read he hasn't called anyone names for disagreeing. He's just putting his opinion out there. It's what he thinks is best for whites. Instead of agreeing or disagreeing you have to go and try to find some sort of "gotcha." it's lazy tbh.

Alaska is amazing especially in the summer except for the skinwalkers

don't shit where you eat sonny boy.

How do you know?

That's a drastic over-simplification, but I'll let it stand for now.

Population demographic trends suggest its likely changed quite a bit in the last 7 years. Other than that, no, not really, not that I care to dig out at the moment to present in an internet argument.

I did - I see sparse White populations spread out over large tracts of land, which they would not be able to hold control of if a larger population, with more guns, and state-backing, sought to relieve of it.

Depends on the timing - if its to the point wherein we're 40% of the population, we don't have to worry about desertion: they won't be in positions of power. And those that are will be dragged out and hung when Whites start fighting, unless they turn traitor.

I'm afraid it is, friend. Blacks and spics hate Whites more than each other, even though they do fucking hate each other. Given the opportunity of fighting each other or killing Whites, they'll take Whitey, every time. No doubt about it.

Again, Blacks aren't an issue - Hispanics are.

I look forward to hearing it, but I will say this: Yes, I do wager Hispanic have, in the last 7 years, come to have a much greater presence in both rural and urban areas. And they will increase that with time, if given it.

I don't disagree with you, but seriously? That pic you posted is almost 11 MB.

In this instance one is not needed because you advocate surrender. Fuck off. The will to power is REQUIRED. Whites must kill the jew, left, and kebab. Then remove the nignog, paki, and beaner. Your argument is basically "not bending over is not an argument". Fuck off Holla Forums

wasted dub on a black pill,you are a fucking jew suggesting all whites just up and leave the us to go to your more cucked non guns muslim rape plague areas ahaha fuck you.

Agreed. Sage n report

I caught you, you fuck. Your speech patterns are identical to the faggot from the previous thread–the one IP jumping faggot screeching about compromised mods.
Everything from replying to EVERY single point, to incorrectly accusing of consensus forming, to the thematic similarity of "hey goys, let's jump ship and reform at X".
Reported for ban evasion and shitposting.

Good eye. I have also seen it in other threads. Samefagging tactics.

Okay, there's no reason to think you do either.

What high ground?

Is it? Well, that tells your cultural bias.
America is no more 'unstoppable' than Rome was circa 470 AD.

Majority White men. For now.
Then why aren't they doing anything?
Neato.

So they can go fight for ZOG? Seems legit.
We don't have enough time for that. Again, we're sub-50% now, and barring major change, we'll be worse off quite soon.

And they're a minority in their own lands.

What fortress? You're a minority, and hated by the majority. Sweden may be cucked, but they're still European, and they can come back, in theory.
You can't make Mestizos into White folks with rhetoric.

Wonderful. Let them do it. We'd fight back, the army would desert and then we'd win.
I'm sure your kids will love it.
Actually, it is the Mestizos who are surrounded.

How new are you?

Yes. Problem?

Yes. Very lucky. However Whites are the majority in all the areas that matter in the US. All that we lack is the will to fight. Europeans are in the same position.

Yes. That is because no one seems willing to stand up against it. We have a lot of talkers on Holla Forums. Very few doers.

Wrong. The police state apparatus is dependent upon the economy. The economy is dependent on the beliefs of the people. Shatter the faith in the economy and you shatter the ability of the state to fund its illegal domestic army.

If you think Russia or China are capable of invading America, you're an idiot. Actually, I may have misspoke. America does have one external enemy and that is Mexico. Obviously I am talking about military threats if you didn't catch on.

They already do and yet they only possess ethnic control of a few small areas. Those outlined in green are the areas they possess, blue is ours, and the area in between is racially mixed and would be a warzone but with a significant White advantage except in the cities and in the Navajo reservation.

Granted, by revealing a method of identifying him, he might be harder to spot next time. But it's worth it for now. Plus, he's probably too autistic/jewish to drastically change his methods, even when they reveal him.

They have been.

I disagree.

I'm American bro. And I don't hold that optimism. Maybe I've seen more than you.

Yeah, but I'm not talking bout here, to be honest - most of the nationalists here will choose to stay and die. And thats… noble, I guess. But it won't bring victory, and I'm not inclined to stake the continued existence of the European people upon a microethnostate surrounded by Aztecs somehow, against all odds, winning the day.

I know - I needed a lot of convincing too. It took time for me to come to this conclusion.

Yeah, but I don't want them to go, to be honest - they don't share the ideals, the spine, that is valuable in shifting American Europeans to Europe. If anything, their ilk would make things worse - assuming they'd leave, but in all honestly, they'd also want to stay in fight.
Just not on the side we'd like.

thing is, mexico would never fight a war with us. The ruling class of mexico is still 90%+ genetically european, they never mixed in with the mestizo slave hordes.

The beaner invaders are their lowest quality people, they are the losers who couldnt make it in mexico, many of them actually being sent away by their own government instead of put to work

the beaner force is not an invasion force. Some of them wish they could be… but the American white class literally is the greatest invasion force in all of history ALREADY. American whites dont need to DO anything to become the most deadly people on earth.

There is a threat to white people but the threat is that white people WILL WHITE FLIGHT AWAY TO SWEDEN

Actual threat: having all the American whites flee to sweden because jews tell them its so good there

NOT a threat: starting a war with beaners

If we have a war with beaners we win and come out better than we started

if we flee to sweden we lose and probably the entire human race is done for

This post is so in denial it hurts.

Logic and experience. I am starting to suspect you are not as ignorant as you pretend to be. Getting White nationalists in America to leave would certainly be beneficial to a certain ethno-religious group.

Another thing beneficial to our chosen friends is blackpilling White nationalists. Sowing defeatism is one of their favorite tactics. Indeed, merchants have so far been remarkably successful in sowing defeatism and paranoia among Whites. It is this and this alone that keeps the merchants in power. If Whites would start fighting back, the System would topple very quickly.

You don't look at many maps do you?

American civilians, without any military aid, could win a war against mexico.
American civilians are trained, armed, educated, industrious. They're on the backfoot ONLY because they are too comfortable to fight.

Doesn't matter. Samefag is now known for pulling the same shit in multiple threads.

something kept itching at me talking with this shitstain the black pill defeatism never set right but when it said after prompt about solution that we all should go to europe and wait to be slaughtered I knew it was a jew LOL Funny part is in its attempt to make me look stupid it only exposed itself.

Why would they desert? Desert to you?
You can't offer security. Shit, you can't even offer payment!

Pure emotional nonsense.

Oldfag enough to know Whites are more in control of Europe than Whites are in control of America.

No, it supports my argument - or it would, if it were true.

Right now… Well, no, they aren't. And they will be less so as time goes on.
Right now, yes.

No shit? But somehow you'll get them all to take up arms and fight when the time comes, against overwhelming odds. Seems legit.

Hah, no, its not. The police state apparatus is dependent upon security, which money represents, and the economy is the overarching trend of.
Economy tanks? He controls the security controls the people.
And you? You can't offer security. You're a fucking mess.

The assumptions at play here are truly monumental, and exhibit a seriously dangerous mindset on your behalf.
You don't grasp how this plays out in the downfall nearly as well as you think you do, and shattering the economy doesn't magically make the police state or domestic army disintegrate - if anything, it makes them more dangerous.

If you think Russia or China or any of a number of other nations won't give it a go, especially if the US government says its okay, or is so embroiled in civil conflict that they can't do anything about it, then you're an idiot.

Wew lad… Dangerous thinking.

For now… Arguably. I could go into greater detail as to how this is faulty thinking, but what's the point? You're arguing from an idealistic emotional basis, not a rational one.

And you continue to rely upon the notion that because an area is currently occupied by a group, that they do control, and can/will continue to do so into perpetuity.

I've honestly had enough of going back and forth with you man - you're living in a fantasy, and nothing I say will convince you otherwise. Die on your hill, if you like, but its not a hill you will hold, and I will not die with you there.

Yep. This jew has correctly identified the biggest threat to the white race. The biggest threat to the white race is that American whites flee their own country cuase it's too annoying hanging around all the ugly beaners.

I wonder why someone would do that. Maybe you should take your moral panic elsewhere. ;^)

Sage and report user. Faggot must be a newshill. They will be redpilled soon enough.

You're still not getting it. I like the idea, but "white" immediately triggers that light in their mind.
A larger part of my idea was that it became a trend, making people have no choice but to recognize it.

intended or not this entire thread is a distraction beaners aint shit and never will be.Those fucking chinks (preg women) flooding in is a problem they got billions to sacrifice to flood us going unnoticed while we throw shit and a non issue (beaners) who don't even have nuclear.Think mexicans are a problem check the numbers of chink female pregs coming in to US or look at Montreal cuckanada totally over run by chinks.Taco aint shit it's the Wangs you should be watching .

Seems legit bro.

Yes, namely, White Europeans.

Ah, and here it comes - when you've been defeated, by logic and experience, you resort to accusations. Because you have nothing fucking else.

True, but I am not sowing defeatism - I'm sowing optimistic hope for the future. You're just calling it defeatism because it involves sacrificing the hill you've chosen to die upon, and want others to die upon with you, to no avail.

I wonder why Whites would be paranoid? Could it be because of people like you who, when defeated, declare their opposition a Jew? Could it be because so many folks, like you, who see their weak arguments broken down, try to imply some nefarious intent on behalf of those who've defeated them?
Nah, I'm probably just a Jew trying to blackpill you by suggesting White Europeans form a defense bloc in our homelands against the surge of hostile Semite-spurred mudfolk instead of piddling about on the American continent where we're outnumbered drastically, where 40% of the world's Jews call home.

You look at too many, and in the wrong light. Your maps show light blue across vast areas - areas that those light blue tints could not hold against a concentrated military force that outnumbers and outguns them. Your maps - nearly a decade old - show population distribution, but have minimal military application, unless one assumes - against logic and reasoned experience - that the populations therein could and would hold those areas, despite nothing to suggest as much.

What I said here (check em) stands: You're arguing based on ideals and feels, and I'm not. I'm arguing for the continued existence of our people on this planet, not merely on this continent, and if you wanna call me a Jew for it, well, what the fuck else is new - this is h8/pol/, after all.

I think people who never owned guns settle into certain delusions about violence
They start to think of the average american as some fat guy with a trucker hat, rolling his powered wheelchair to mcdonalds

euros think that dangerous guys are the ones with big muscles or the ones wearing black outfits with combat boots

unarmed fags should know: fat ugly americans are more deadly than any demographic on the earth

They love violence and have been training in violence their whole lives.

they have more crackshot snipers than all of the world's militaries combined. "hey eurofags DO YOU EVEN SHOOT?"

fat rural americans have more mechanics and electronic tinkerers than any group of people.

We have yards and garages and backyard forests and we've been tinkering since we were babies. Noone would be better at building IEDs

if you want to know what deadly looks like, dont look for shredded abs. look for the rural guys with trucker hats who have a shooting range of broken down cars in their backyard

I am not fat I have worked to hard in my life yet these fuckers don't have a clue what they will be facing in a actual war on our homeland as we go to ou natural state of fucking them up.nip said once would be suicide a gun will be behind every blade of grass why the jew rodent uses subversion instead they are to weak to face us hell whites gave them their military,their country,their false sense of security,their very lives yet no appreciation those jews should be kissing our ass for israel and allowing them to defend it instead give a jew an inch they try to take a mile .How un white of them .

The brown hordes attack us and push us back and genocide us since thousands of years. near-east was white, northafrica was white. They invaded and genocided and we didnt learn, then later they rape-browned spain, italy, greece and southeast europe and we didnt learn. We should have wiped this scum out 100-50 years ago, but muh humanism. Now we are fucked.

Self Heil.

Most american nationalists posting in this thread are greatly delusional. They completely ignore demographics and pretend time is on their side. If you dont revolt now there will be no chance in 20 years. They also seems to pretend the entire military is the SS just waiting to revolt. The most you will get from the military is some mild racism in Marine infantry companies. Most of these posts about a great revolution are fantasy.

i fuck beaner girls every day and infect them with my white genes
you will never be unspanished, gringo

everyone knows it's an issue, even normies know its an issue now

the point is that flooding america with beaners will not suddenly declaw white americans. it will actually make them more racially aware and more interested in preserving their traditions. it will make them more desirous of homogeneity (white flight alive and well) and more amenable to ethnostate politics

americans may end up with a shit country but the whites are not going away, and if there is a civil war, the whites will win.

meanwhile in Europe… armed muslims with large networks of violence-loving cousins and black market guns and explosives face up against atomized, faggy, unarmed, nonviolent cuckhold fetishists.

If there were a civil war in europe I might just bet on the ISIS-backed rapefugees.

So europeans should move to the US and learn to fight.