TRUMP ASSASSINATION IMMINENT: CALL TO PRAYER FROM JIM BAKKER

TRUMP ASSASSINATION IMMINENT: CALL TO PRAYER FROM JIM BAKKER:
The Lord Told Me President Trump's Life is in Danger - Pray for His Safety
From Breaking Christian News, May 16
Jim Bakker said during a recent podcast interview with Charisma Media founder Steve Strang that God told him there will soon be an attempt on President Donald Trump's life, and that Christians need to be crying out in prayer for their president's protection.
During the same podcast interview with Charisma Media founder Steve Strang in which he discussed the 'WannaCry' ransomware attack [as] an end-times event, Jim Bakker shared that he sometimes feels alone in his calls to pray for President Donald Trump.
But another word he received from the Lord has added to his urgency.
"There is going to be an attempt on our president's life very soon, " he said. "We need to pray for the protection of our president."
Bakker said the president's election last November was a miracle, and "the adversary is so angry because they expected to win." They're not going to give up until they destroy him, he added.
"They want him killed ”they refer to him as being like Nixon, " he said. "They want him impeached. If they cannot kill him with words, they will try to physically murder the president of the United States.
"They have called for it online. There have literally been thousands of people online calling for the assassination of the president of the United States … I believe voices of sound reasoning need to speak out, 'This is wrong. What is going on?'"
Bakker said the same Antichrist spirit that is responsible for the 'WannaCry' ransomware attack is a "twisted, serpent spirit" that is twisting everything the president does. That is why he's so fervently calling on the Church to pray.
My response: I believe this is SPOT ON. Time to pray again. Pray like you've never prayed before.
82.221.129.208/baaasepaget1.html
breakingchristiannews.com/articles/display_art.html?ID=21381

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_line_of_succession
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That would honestly be the best thing for Whites. Trump works for Jews and makes a mockery of Whites, in this case atleast we could spin and say he was a martyr

Civil war in 30 minutes

Anyway this guy sounds like another Zio baptist cuck

You're all a bunch of faggots, the god emperor will live forever.

I never thought I'd see the name of Jim Bakker on Holla Forums. What a fucking cuck if there ever was one, all his grandsons are half-mexicans enjoy your lineage! Further he's one of the biggest Jew lovers.

To him Christians must love and bow before Jews.

you know government has failed when there is no good choice.

the entire cabinet is pozzed
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_line_of_succession

OP should be banned forever and never come back
>>>/christian/
Worship your dead kike on a stick elsewhere

Aw poor democracy fag still believes he has a choice
There is only ZOG.
DEHUMANIZEYOURSELFANDFACETOBLOODSHED

Like Trump?

Checked, just so that he can reach the buvvins some day

Ftfy

Every fucking time

Not surprised by this in the least

Yep

shoo shoo boomer!

You first.

Wew

SOON

JIM FUCKING BAKKER ARE YOU SERIOUS OP
The guy that shills buckets of powdered disaster food? Just add water goy! I would buy it out of pure laziness tbh Bakker is a prosperity preaching zionist swindler. He's just pointing out what any fool without their rosy goggles could predict.

How about no. Fuck off.

Assassination would complicate things too much for them. I don't see it happening.

The future is not all flowers

(checked)

chaos backfires usually, by definition

Go back to cuckchan. We don't like Trump, we liked the ideals that he supposedly represented. Now that he has betrayed those ideals, he is useless to us.

and christcucks wonder why they are ridiculed like muslims and kikes

Oh god, this guy again… That's the ugliest face I've ever seen and I saw some of the worst. I swear If I ever catch him I'll drop some acid on that juden face before the cremation.

Fucking semitic rat face

TRUMP IS A ZIONIST PUPPET

SURE IS ENDCHAN IN HERE

What the fuck is is that creature? Jews just genuinely look evil.

Trips of truth.
President Trump is truly the God-Emperor.

Nah.

Sure thing, golem

I prayed but I'm still not buying your filters Jim.

Sure thing ironlarp.

Yes they do? You kikes won't make us suddenly forget that both conservatives and dems have been owned by the kikes forever and been attacked by their own kike media.

First reply does it again! How kosher.

Nothing of value will be lost!