UK Stops Sharing Intel w/ US Over Manchester Attack Leaks to Press

archive.is/vtzFn

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-40040210

Manchester attack: May to tackle Trump over 'evidence' leaks

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/ZdQKn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jesus fucking Christ what is wrong with this Administration? It has to be that kike Kushner how does classified data keep fucking leaking

Obama appointees

Obama appointees wouldn't have access to classified data like this this is someone at Trumps side

What don't they want us seeing, hmm????

That it's muslim, ruined their fake news.

That Trump is a kike

This isn’t a leak exposing anything. This is just classified shared inelegance going right out to the press. You don’t want that happening, who else are they sharing it with?

Whelp, that explains that. The UK wanted to memory hole the bomber's identity and Trump ordered a "leak" to fuck with that plan.

Exactly. The biggest traitors are in our own fucking government.

Nigger it's been all the media who the bomber was and more arrests have made
Stupid fucking Zionist puppet Trump allows (((Kushner))) to keep fucking his shit up

Seems like the Bongistanis just wanted to cover it up as per usual.

how does leaking this info help Kushner?

Any leaks would be coming from the FBI office in London. Maybe the shared leaks on UK side should also be blamed. The UK shit press is coordinating the leaks with US news (((anti-Trump))) press. When the attack happened the UK shitskin Muslim loving press blamed it on Trump and the same press in the US also. Leaks are opening the eyes of how these losers operate and their networks are being busted wide open. The kikes are also pissed with their ISIS puppets being cleaned up.

(checked)
Exposing Fake News actually helps the Jews now. So does MAGA and America First. Didn't you know that, goy?

Removing intelligence sharing between MI6 and CIA will make it easier for the next false flag to be carried out in Syria which is what (((Kushner))) wants

This was the FBI though.

Remember when Trump had an upcoming rally, and everyone who tried organize a protest against the Kushner influence was getting banned?

So all you chesscucks need to rejoice. Everything is well!

Really made me think

I wonder if the President has no intentions of completely stopping the leaks. He's shown throughout his campaign to work the best when he has an excuse to counter attack.

By touching kike walls and selling arms to Saudi Royals?
Lolwut

you wail like a woman

It didn't tell us anything new and the attacker was already identified beforehand. It's just the shoddy and amateur US administration.

How they could know his identity? It was their false flag or he dropped passport by pure cohencidence?

There's no proof any of that was classified information even. You think a coroner won't take 10 grand from the new york Times?

As kikey as UK media is about exposing who terrorist are there are serious concerns about the info being leaked. One problem is that the UK police could have been playing dumb to get the drop on suspects:
When in reality they knew, and were preparing multiple raids. By releasing the name it gave advanced warning to family, friends, and associates that cover their ass and start destroying evidence. There is something seriously wrong with the leaking, and Trump has got to find who is doing it and put a bullet in their head(s).

If anything, this has given Trump an excuse to go all out against the leakers. If he'd tried to do it before the press would have done the same thing they did with Comey, try to spin it as obstructionism and MUH RUSSIA. But with an allied foreign head of state caught up in this, Trump has the perfect excuse to break all their balls and claim it isn't personal, just diplomatic statecraft.

He won't though. I want to be wrong about that, but from everything I've seen he's being pulled in 20 different directions by his advisors. He needs to lead; have a focused goal of the administration, axe anyone no on-board, and get the fucking job done already.

Yup.

Theres a continual leak at the moment.
FIrst Trumps Phone calls and now this..

Doesn't work that way in Britain.

The photo seen posted here are crime scene photos. The (TEDAC) group is in charge of reviewing these and are reasonable for maintaining and sealing this evidence from the public. (TEDAC) works with the (CTC) in the UK. Any leaks would be coming from within those agencies working together to review the bomb fragments and methods of delivery. Both photos show parts of the device and the backpack used to carry the explosive, The directors and officers in charge of these units needs to own up that they are the ones responsible for these leaks. Until a new FBI director or someone currently inside can clean house of the nigger Obama folks, leaks will continue.

any other leaked photos or just that one unidentifiable tube

Yeah corruption tends to happen up nearer the top here in Britain.
But even then there's a shocking standard of integrity throughout Britain and its government

They wanted to hide the truth about the invader being the bomber why am I supposed to hate the whistleblower.

Because the stupid cunt that leaked the info has basically blasted a foghorn out to all the islamists connected to the bomber that the govt is onto them and that they should scurry the fuck out of dodge.

Instead of being able to ambush and arrest the majority of co-conspirators, the US have ensured that most of the peripheral accomplices outside of the immediate family will be much harder to find and punish.

Do you not want these scumbags brought to justice or something?

this is bad

unless the leaker is a young transgender

then he will get released

it's all bullshit now

all of it

Like isreal and the dual passport carrying US/isreali senators in the current administration?

Meanwhile on SKY news, UK security source gives detail about the peroxide explosives used and also the battery and remote denominators. Blame the UK rape gang protectors and the agency in charge on UK end 1st.

This is a warning shot about pizzagate. GCHQ is pedo central.

Fuck off schlomo.

you guys try reading way too much in to all this shit. it's just kikes being kikes with other kikes. only way to stop it is to remove the kikes, but king kike never would.

SHUT IT DOWN, IT WAS A SOCCER FAN

lol

The official line is he had his credit card with him.

Is this trump version of "he inherited the bad economy"

>implying anybody on our side would leak to The New York Times
It was obviously leaked by a DNC operative or sympathizer. If it was leaked by somebody loyal to Trump, it would be given to Fox News or similar instead.

Trump refuses to do what he must.
They must all be shoa'd.
The leakers (read: commies and leftists)
are just ensuring the reaction against them will be harsh and unforgiving. They should all be taken out back and shot in back of head.

When the day comes all who are clean will be clean and those who are dirty will be Dirty in the soil.

Probably a good idea to cut ties with the dying burger empire now

Lmao

Shills are having a fucking meltdown

t. Washington Post/Jew York Times

eat zyklon

soon enough you will regret your stance.

Isn't it good that this leaked?
They were trying to cover it up.
Fuck the UK.
Theresa May is the Hillary across the pond.

the New York Times

One of McCabe's "Fuck Drumpf!" crew in the JTTF is probably the source for this one.

They could just stop letting the mudslides in, or arrest them when they first get flagged instead of allowing them to BOMB THE FUCKING PUBLIC WHEN THEYRE ALREADY KNOWN TO AUTHORITIES

At this point I'm just wondering how bad this fucking muslim problem is gonna get before you guys actually work on a solution. Hopefully a final one

He did inherit a lot of debt but he also inherited a lot of behind the scenes people who are meant to be neutral but are still in the November mindset that he cant be allowed to win.

Besides like all the weird stuff that goes around the Internet, which is, y’know, sometimes a great place but an absolute, y’know, underbelly mob-pit of horribleness, I think, like, the greatest thing we can do now is just unite as people, as like, fan bases, all of it, y’know? Cause I think, like, there, like, as much, y’know, whatever we say behind people’s backs, cause the Internet can be a little bit ruthless as far as fan bases go but I think that the greatest thing we can do is just unite and love on each other and like, no barriers, no borders, like we all need to just co-exist.

Why do these cucks care more about this than protecting their homeland?

And of course, the Leftists don't waste a single opportunity to show their 'moral superiority'.

Nevermind that 22 kids just fucking died.

Wow! So powerful! :'(

What a waste

Jesus Christ, it's just so pathetic.

Well, at least they're right about one thing: i don't look back in anger, i look back in rage and seething fucking fury.

Every single person that liked and retweeted or attended that shit is responsible for that attack. They have blood on their hands and because of them children will continue to die at the hands of the invaders while you sing your shitty fuckin pop songs.

Realize this: everytime those Leftists scumbags open their mouths to sing their sappy songs it'll mean that people have died.

They sing the song of death.

the excessive faggotry could be effective as it probably repels most mudslimes from the vicinity.

Mudslimes are faggots.

This. Britain is arguably the most corrupt country in the world but it is corrupt in a very nuanced way and only at the top, in many ways can't be considered corruption but rather an accepted level that operates above the law.

None of this greased palms nonsense.

That's because they are using the deaths of others to virtue signal.

May may have seen Brexit through, but she's still a cuck. People need to know Mudshits are behind the attacks.

You think this is bad? Literally the instant the minute silence ended people started clapping.
What in the actual fuck goes through their heads in order to do that.
"Good job us, we kept silent for a minute."
"Well done mr terrorist, you scored a total of 94 virgins."

Nuttall is a total no hoper so May is the only real alternative to the extreme cuckdom of the left, but you are right she isn't ideal.

They are disgusting people.

How dare Trump leak info on the suicide attack. Doesn't he care about (((our friends'))) ritualistic blood sacrifice to moloch getting exposed?

fuck off john oliver

The muslims would do us a favor if they nailbombed these memorials as well. No idea why they haven't done that already.

every time!
UK bank cards don't even have photos on them, so could literally belong to anybody

Because Leftists are their allies. Back in the old days when cities and towns were sieged the ancestors of these Leftists would hurry to the walls and have 'friendly talks' with the enemy, shortly before opening the gates.

Mudslimes don't bomb these gatherings for the same reason they didn't shoot the traitors at the walls with their arrows.

tl;dr - Bongistanfags pissed cause Trump wouldn't let them false-flag this shit onto some YTs. "oh noes, now we HAVE to admit it's a mussie, gardarmit!"

tl;dr/tl;dr - bongfags are FUKT -

Normalfags need to die and they need to die yesterday.

AMEN, bruh -

someone in gov't should be planning to v& certain newspaper-owning kikes in the middle of the night during "shabbat" I hope (((they))) were dumb enough to pay for the classified info.

this shit is going way beyond being a political nuisance; it is now fucking up our international partnerships in fighting jihad.

yea, that would be inappropriate. it's not like the guy sneaked into a literal war-zone for the sole purpose of training to blow up your children in honor of his pedophile warlord prophet, or anything…

Raping children in a "nuanced" way is still raping children.

Eternal Anglo upset about muzzie shit getting exposed?

More like the song of suicide.

In other words United Kuckistan doesn't like the USA knowing about their incompetence. "Hey America stop reporting on how we knew this was going to happen but did nothing because we were in one of the 4,000 mosques with out tongue up a Caliphate's asshole " -Teresa I've installed 7 surveillance cameras per person but we still aren't safe May

Don't be angry that your friends all had nine inch nails launch through the air penetrating their bodies because some cube worshipping goat fucker wanted to cash in on the "free virgins" offer from his outdated barbaric religion. Just sing songs and go hug a Muslim.

How many Muslims in that crowd?
I see 0

jesus Christ

You know what this shit reminds me of? How the Grinch Stole Christmas. These faggots think they are going to gather around and sing which will cause the hearts of "mean people of no specific race or religion" to grow 3 sizes that day. Not to mention the rampant narcissism of "going viral". Almost makes me physically ill.

To understand the purpose of this "leak" you need to observe the reaction, which is:
Check the press articles and remember they are controlled by the UK govt, directly or indirectly.
What a crock of shit.
archive.fo/ZdQKn

It's called the old boys' club, or the gentleman's agreement.
It works because of the class stratification in Britain, and no, class doesn't mean job or income, it means where you were raised and which school you went to.
The upper-class send their boys to Eton, they then attend Oxbridge. Add in Freemasons and you have it.

Aren't these the same motherfuckers who gave the "dirty dossier" from their own MI-5 agent about Trump having 2 girls piss on the bed? And don't give me that shit "ex-MI5.", it was him. Do you know the Brits have a $50 billion trad surplus with us, while every fucking "RAF" base is a disguised US airfare base?

They sit in their fucking parliament and discuss world events, as if what they decide on anything matter since they had no power anymore anyway, not a single aircraft carrier, which even the French have.

When will the fucking neo-cohens drop dead so we can pull the fuck out of NATO and let the Brits, German, and all the others pay for their own militaries and spy on their own shitskin hoardes? 18 trillion in debt, how much fucking longer do these scum think we can fit the bill? We can't.

You think that the US maintains foreign bases out of the kindness of the politician's hearts?
That's a pretty naive belief, also you need to be a bit more subtle with your D&C.

The device was about as "high tech" as the Boston bombers pressure cooker shit. It was made for off the shelf shit you could get at any Poundland or Tesco. The Kike media and shitskin muzzie lovers were spreading a "lone bomber" narrative after. Now the public know they have bigger issues and will be more alert and vigilant and call in any fucking crazy pedo worshiper they see.

No. As I pointed out, because of the neo-cohens obsession with fucking Russia. No one cares what Russia does anymore. Their history with Ukraine and the Baltic is way to complicated for them to even solve themselves, let alone with ZOG involved.

They want to keep Russia busy so they have less time to make sure the Syria-Hezbollah-Lebanon axis provides a check on the kikes. I want an end to NATO. If you want to "defend yourselves" against Russia, your business. Tried as fuck of the 50 billion shekels trade imbalance, you benefit from NATO but put in fucking nothing, not even a carrier. ZOG is at ..I think 6.7% GDP, you're not even at 2. Who's getting anything from this other than you and the Jews?

Time to end NATO. You'd be better off too since you could just blow the "migrant" boats out of water without asking ZOG.

Virtue signalling is the least risky way for a women to secure a higher position or at least think she is accomplishing that. The opposite is the counter that saying what is going on would be social suicide and prevent her from gaining someone important like the "North of England correspondent at the Gaurdian" or God forbid a Muslim as they are a protected class and could be seen as being superior within the caste system.

Her father if she ever was allowed to meet him didn't raise her correct and so she acts like an orphaned child.

that's hot fucking shit. I'm borrowing my brother's insurance card to try to get antibiotics tomorrow for my throat, hoping they don't check the name too closely, the fucking spics are all on gubment shekels, you fuckers and every other European have no shekels for defense, , no, but you have shekels to bring in the entire middle east to Europe.

And I am D&Cing. It's not that your country has gotten too used to easy fucking living and depending on the ZOG you hate to protect you without spending a shekel, while normal Whites here just out of uni and in professional school (who had to forge that they had insurance for that too) have to commit fucking fraud to getpa prescription for penicillin. It's really "D&C," not your lazy, fat asses who have shekels for evert 3rd world fucking rapid but not for weapons.

I hope ZOG packs up "The British" Museum and the Louvre and moves them to Australia before they get blown up, and then just use drone coverage to watch you all either die or learn to live in the jungle from which you've been too far removed.

It spoiled the planned narrative of him being a normal bloke poisoned by toxic masculinity.

the worst

You fucking kangaroos better get your shit together. "British born soccer fan"? Pedo bomber Mohammads are laughing their ass off down under.

Really gotta wonder if Channel Ten is on the take from Saudi oil money. inb4 Jews, it's that as well, but the amount of pro Muslim and Islam apologist shit on that channel is insane. SBS is understandable, since it's run by leftist faggots and Jews. While SBS is like, "Islam is part of our rainbow nation!" Ch Ten is, "nothing to see here, Muslims dindu nuffin, here is that Muslim lawyer from The Project with some high quality Yazidi genocide denial and some jokes from inner city melbourne fuckwit jew comedians."

Some shitskin with a beard tried to with an axe, but was arrested by Britain's finest pig traitor cops. A few days ago I thought we could do some long term operation for next years Cannes Film Festival, and maybe start sending our propaganda to rapefuguees to invade the town by letting them know that celebrities will let them use their boats and hotels. Get a bunch of celebrities and the press robbed, beaten, and raped in the process.