Trump Budget Kills Nixon-Era Affirmative Action Corporate Welfare Agency

archive.is/95JcW
breitbart.com/economics/2017/05/24/trump-budget-kills-affirmative-action-corporate-welfare-agency/
I have to say with this and the cutting off of gibs i'm getting a big "fuck minorities" vibe from this budget.

I'm pleasantly surprised.

Other urls found in this thread:

theamericanmirror.com/dem-rally-speaker-trump-budget-designed-ethnic-cleansing/
archive.is/yVAJL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Chimpouts when

inb4 concern shills

BUT DAS RASCISS

And here comes the fun.

You mean, in order to get stuff in life, the dindus have to WORK for it?! DAS RAYSIS MAYN.

This year keeps getting better and better

Is this on TOP of the welfare stuff he was eliminating? Am I to understand he's hitting this shit TWICE?

Moonman moonman can't you see

GET YOURSELVES A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL CHIMPOUT ADVISORY CHART

I expect a category 3.5 chimpout over these welfare cuts unless trump gets rid of those mexicans a LOT faster

I like

Praying for massive chimpouts this summer

It'll take a hell of a chimpout to get the media to stop bitching about Trump all day.

Go kvetch on some other board, schlomo.

reminder that trump is a ziozogcohenstooge and h-he's being controlled by jewish chess masters

discuss it in the comment section below fellow WNs

don't count on it
They will cover the inevitable annual summer nigger chimp-out and say it's Trump's fault because racism.

The time has come and so have I

I agree with the premise, it would go like this:
"No Justice, No Peace"
"Hands up, Don't Shot"
"No KKK, no ray-cist po-leece"

bossmind

If you didn't see Mulvaney's briefing from , he goes over the "philosophy" of the budget plan:
It sounds more like "fuck freeloaders," regardless of race.

Sounds good, but you have to remember: The President proposes, Congress disposes. Congress can alter the proposed budget in any way they see fit, so make sure you harass your Congressman to keep it as proposed.

Puff puff pass, nigga. Ending welfare and AA will start the fire.

$32 millions is now gone for Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA).

Except those freeloaders in Israel and the MIC.

Strategically, it is smart move because as Trump has talked about "taking away the funding" for sanctuary cities, these sorts of government programs directly fund the sort of political activists who are attack him and our country. Not to mention the fact that these programs are the sort that literally give corporations a cash incentive to hire non-whites and women over white men,

Policies that inherently hinder non-whites and benefit whites? Who cares! Unless he's publicly seig-heiling every day, Trump is still just a CivNat! =^)

3 tops, trending towards 2.5. They are lazy, after all.

I certainly hope Trump was serious about being willing to shut down the government to get a decent budget passed. If those traitors in congress try to pass a budget without funding for the wall then I don't care if he has to shut down the gov for a fucking year to get them to fall in line.

fuck corporations

That gif is retarded.

theamericanmirror.com/dem-rally-speaker-trump-budget-designed-ethnic-cleansing/
archive.is/yVAJL

Well apparently Democrats think the budget is for ethnic cleansing so it can't be all that bad.

Stacking bodies higher than Trump Tower.

"Fuck Freeloaders" skews towards punishing non-whites and encourages whites to get their shit in order. It's the perfect way to sell pro-white policy changes.

What will they do with the 32 millions dollars?

Pleasant times ahead.

Night of the full moon when

B-but Drumpf touched that wall!

Good, that's a bonus

Joking aside, the "dilemma" between civic nationalism and ethnic nationalism is a false one. Why? Because only fucking WHITE PEOPLE will ever conform to the culture/standards/policies of this country. Any "civic nationalist" policies are inherently going to be pro-white, because it's only going to be white people who excel when true standards are put in place. Just as civic nationalist immigration policy would be no different than WN immigration policy, because the only people who would pass would be whites.

The self-proclaimed civic nationalists are just degenerate race-mixers and mudbloods who don't want to be deported/gassed. That's it.

Sounds like it's prime time to fire up the old black-twitter sockpuppet accounts and get them riled up before summer. No money for dem programs but 32 billion for Israel?

I wish we could finally fucking tackle that beast. We give the kikes 38 billion a year in aid. 38 fucking billion. That's equivalent to ~120 per person in america. That's fucking huge.

I've already started, they're pretty upset over this

Bump

Wait, I'm retarded. What does this mean? If a nigger gets denied a job because he's a worthless nigger and tries to find somebody to complain to, the agency he'd go bitch at no longer will be funded?

Fucking sweet. This is still one of the best timelines.

I think this is just reducing the federal funds that are specially set aside to be given to minority-owned businesses.

it means businesses can't get a corporate welfare check for hiring minorities.

poor people aren't the only welfare queens in america

Good.
I still kinda liked Nixon, but he, like most, weren't perfect.

The Hero's Journey is retarded Globalist oversimplification bullshit designed to remove stories from the context (people, land, and culture) they come out of to prop up the argument that we're all the same people just with different languages and skin colors. It's complete horseshit.

Germany is blaming Muslim bombings on Trump
But it's good. Wakes people up as they're really taking it waaay to far. The people who refuse or can't wake up aren't much help anyway

democrat voting darkies won't like it so naturally republicans have to oppose it
it might not make any difference electorally but at least Jew York Times won't call them racist and isn't that what's really the most important thing in the end?

Well, let's think about it for a second. If Israel's fingers are as deep in everyone's cookie jars as we know suspect, then how do we go about rooting out the plants and truly tackling the issue? We're talking about potentially millennia of power grabs, espionage, assassinations, exchanges of money, and installation of people into positions of power specifically to uphold the Jewish status quo. They've had world leaders killed for crossing them. It would take a miracle for them to get away with doing it again, now in the age of the instant transmission of information, but they would try their hardest to get away with it if they so desired; it could be their downfall, or it could cement their position at the top of the hierarchy, and I doubt it would have a middling effect. When their power runs so deep into numerous countries, then how do you know who you can trust to keep your secrets?

Given THAT specific tidbit, fighting an enemy that controls more of your government and countrymen than you do becomes extremely dangerous and nearly impossible. Not only do you have to root out the traitors which should be simple if you watch behavior, voting patterns, and money trails, you also have to deal with the consequences of poking the beehive. In this case, you're talking about going to war with Israel, and while Israel currently has a lot of "friends" like the US to fight their wars for them, if the US were to make friends with Russia and turn on Israel, we know what course of action they would be inclined to take.

We know Israel has nukes. We don't know how many, how powerful they are, or how ready they are to fire them, but we know they have them. The Samson Option is a distinct reality, should it come down to a scorched earth scenario. The best way to stop the threat would be to develop a system designed to neutralize a series of nuclear launches, but we don't as far as I know have a way of doing that. At least, not yet. The funniest way of doing it, of course, would be a way to cause them all to detonate prematurely and fry the origin nation, which would leave most nations unwilling to use their nukes.

Sage for off-topic.

bump

the problem with your logic is what already happens, ethnics all act very tribally, they bridge the gap between white excellence via nepotism and bigotry, favouring their family members and own kind over whitey, whatever the laws say, they'll push out people who arent gook/spic/nigger for their own people and we'll wind up on the bottom totem poles again, only white businesses will be able to provide a decent work environment for white people.

he was the last president who wasn't a total puppet of the kikes, although he had a host of his own issues, still, if every president since nixon were at worst, as bad as him, the US would be in a far better place.

OY VEY YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO THINK THIS GOY, HE STARTED THE WAR ON DRUGS, NOT THE CIA

Wow, David (darker than a paper bag: dump the mag) Horsey finally teamed up with Ben (racial pain hurricane) Garrison. What a dream team. I just hope they don't fall into artistic rivalry in the middle of slaughtering degenerates and muds.

True, but Pajeets helping each other buy motels is a way smaller problem than businesses forced to hire totally unqualified minorities. We currently suffer under the "disparate impact" ruling which basically makes meritocracy illegal. You cannot just hire the best person for the job, because that will underrepresent protected classes.

I would much rather deal with other races through a transactional barrier. Protects both sides. If I don't like Pajeet's motel I won't stay there again, but if I I'm forced to work with Daquarious (or hire him) that's a big problem.

I think civnat could kill disparate impact if enough normalfags become aware of DI and how it works.

but muh piss wall