ITT videogames where you can get cucked

ITT videogames where you can get cucked

Generally speaking if you're playing video games instead of getting laid, getting rich, taking care of your body and improving as a human being you're already a cuck.
The video game itself and the time you're spending on it is cucking you out of life itself.
So if you play any video game, ever, you're automatically a cuck.

Same with literally anything pleasurable in life
Waste of space plebs

normalfag please go

Not you directly, but someone is certainly the biggest cuck ever imagined in this game.

I want to know where you live, the normalfags where I live are drug addicts and degenerates.

pretty sure you could get cucked in Fable.

Daily reminder that Cass is worst girl.

Have any of you met a real life literal cuck before?
I recently did
>Go to chan meet up
It was an interesting conversation to say the least. Cuckchan was pretty cool.

How the fuck do you get cucked in deponia

Turns out your friend was having sex with your old GF.
The MC doesn't care though.

wew, did we literally just meme cuckchan into existance?

Reminder that almost every female is written as a bitch who think she's justified about acting like a bitch because she a strong woman.

Rest is great tho

Berserk

that isn't really getting cucked though
if it was your current gf sure, or at the very least your possible love interest then a link could be made there.

If memory serves it was implied that she had been cheating for a while so it was almost definitely while they were still together.

If you don't want this place to become a slow version of halfchan do your part and ignore threads that have been beaten to death. Make a thread to set up a server for a game you like, discuss some decent mods, talk about video games you actually enjoy, and don't go for the cheap ">ITT games where I can be/do X" shit that everyone else posts.

The power of meme magic, user. Be careful, you dont want to meme in anything bad.

real life.

ITT anons with autism

This nigga

But who got cucked in that game, Satan? The couples are either established pretty early or comes from the other games, and none of them gets cucked.

This thread again?

You see, I knew you faggots had some sort of deep rooted obsession with cuckoldry when you kept using "cuck" for everything you didn't like.

Actually I only use it literally.

She went into detail on how she would work the camera and help position you and the girl.

It's obvious some people on this image board have an obsession with it though.

Eric is not only a hugely pussywhipped waste of space hitched with a serial killer who doesn't love him, but it is obvious said serial killer is the one who killed him mom and ruined his life. If you want to pretend Mira being fucked by a nigger is worse than that, go ahead, but that'd be a ridiculous proposition.

it might not be worse, but it fits the definition of cuck much better.

Let's not pretend this thread is about the actual definition of cuckold user.

always roll with the A team ED-E and Boone or Boone and Rex

They turned Rufus into a cuck?

/cuckquean/-tan pls go

Post more if you have any. I friended cuckchan and want to send them to her.

Go ask >>>/cuckquean/.