[email protected]/* */:$2a$08$cFUrNyLkhncqPOdLQwVi1ObrPk/V4HDXoWb7UUDbsMwM/fbA1/oDu

[email protected]/* */:$2a$08$cFUrNyLkhncqPOdLQwVi1ObrPk/V4HDXoWb7UUDbsMwM/fbA1/oDu

Seth rich had a dropbox account that is his bcrypt salted hash was hoping itd be sha.

his data also was compromised in the fling.com breach but cant find that database. #bustanutforbill

Other urls found in this thread:

bcrypt-generator.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have it, gimi 5-10 mins and i'll get it for you

Here is the data for it, he was also in the LinkedIn breach, gimi a few more minutes and i'll have that too

CREATE TABLE `user` (
`duid` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
`username` varchar(64) NOT NULL,
`password` varchar(32) NOT NULL,
`email` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
`email_validated` enum('N','Y') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'N',
`accept_email` enum('N','Y') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'Y',
`accept_im` enum('N','Y') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'Y',
`md5` varchar(32) NOT NULL,
`membership` enum('FREE','PROMO','GRANDFATHERED','BRONZE','SILVER','GOLD','ADMIN') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'FREE',
`join_date` datetime NOT NULL,
`birth_date` date NOT NULL,
`location_id` varchar(8) NOT NULL,
`gender` enum('COUPLE','MAN','WOMAN','TS','UNSPECIFIED') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'UNSPECIFIED',
`seeking` set('COUPLE','MAN','WOMAN','TS','UNSPECIFIED') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'UNSPECIFIED',
`interested_in` set('FETISH','GROUPSEX','SEXUAL RELATIONS','ONLINE FLIRTING','OTHER','UNSPECIFIED') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'UNSPECIFIED',
`last_login` datetime NOT NULL,
`mobile_user` enum('N','Y') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'N',
`mobile_phone_no` varchar(16) DEFAULT NULL,
`mobile_carrier` varchar(20) DEFAULT NULL,
`discreet_profile` enum('N','Y') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'N',
`featured_profile` enum('N','Y') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'N',
`power_user` enum('N','Y') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'N',
`account_status` enum('ACTIVE','USER_DISABLED','ADMIN_DISABLED','SCAMMER_DISABLED') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'ACTIVE',
`advert_id` varchar(25) DEFAULT NULL,
`ip_address` varchar(16) NOT NULL,
`mtime` timestamp NOT NULL DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP ON UPDATE CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,
PRIMARY KEY (`duid`),
UNIQUE KEY `username` (`username`),
UNIQUE KEY `email` (`email`),
KEY `location_id` (`location_id`),
KEY `md5` (`md5`),
KEY `join_date` (`join_date`),
KEY `ip_address` (`ip_address`),
KEY `password` (`password`)
)

(36752165,'bringtherain44','justice4',[email protected]/* */','Y','Y','Y','a0a8d954716f2a8425c787cbdda3c502','FREE','2010-01-19 04:32:37','1989-01-03','68178','MAN','COUPLE,MAN,WOMAN,TS','FETISH,GROUPSEX,SEXUAL RELATIONS,ONLINE FLIRTING,OTHER','2010-01-19 04:33:14','N',NULL,NULL,'N','N','N','USER_DISABLED','xnxx509','70.187.22.127','2010-04-20 08:03:14')

Bump
webm unrelated

You'll have better luck getting his gmail then you will breaking bcrypt. Anyway I got the fling so I'll look that up for you now.

36752165,'bringtherain44','justice4','seth.c.richat gmail.com','Y','Y','Y','a0a8d954716f2a8425c787cbdda3c502','FREE','2010-01-19 04:32:37','1989-01-03','68178','MAN','COUPLE,MAN,WOMAN,TS','FETISH,GROUPSEX,SEXUAL RELATIONS,ONLINE FLIRTING,OTHER','2010-01-19 04:33:14','N',NULL,NULL,'N','N','N','USER_DISABLED','xnxx509','70.187.22.127','2010-04-20 08:03:14'

He lieky teh trapz. Oh and also orgies. So your typical Democrat.

I already posted that

He literally had every option selected, and is likely the result of Fling changing the database schema and hiring pajeets to do so.

Anyways fucking 7zip and its autistic compression. Its going to take like 2 hours to expand this archive.

Yes, you did. I saw you say you were going to. Know how many faggots here say they'll do something and never deliver?

No. Go through the db and see who has all those options selected. Most people are one or two.

Can anyone think of other sites we should check to see if he has accounts on? His gmail pw used to be freedom44 so thatd be a good pw to try on random sites.

Fucking lol. Makes me think more and more that "Panda" is some sexual thing.

Oy oy oy, I've found a route in.

Well, at least for [email protected]/* */

Howardforums.com had a recent breach and there is an account registered on it as jrich12105. I know the half-chan equivalent of this thread had an user with paid access to Leakedsource. Can't find any copies of this database on clearnet.

Anyone have a paid account that can scoop this password for us and post here so Holla Forums gets credit for this over half-chan?

I should mention that a different person owns [email protected]/* */, so could just a easily be that person instead who registered this account.

What the fuck are you talking about? Bcrypt has been broken for the last few years.

LinkedIn still has about a hour to decompress in case anyone cares.

Take your moral panic elsewhere.

Looking forward to it

Why are you wasting your time? that dump is a pure email:pass formatted one,

linkedin:
[email protected]/* */:freedom44

I have no idea what's happening here, but it sounds fun.

(checked)

Just let him do it tbh.

Been running hashcat on the dropbox bcrypt hash, after having no dice guessing at word+digit combos, ran a couple password lists, currently running dictionary+digit, next gonna try dictionary+2digits and see if that turns out.

Unfortunetly the LinkedIn dump just had a user id and no password hash.

>1.sql.txt:INSERT INTO idemail VALUES ('51813907', [email protected]/* */');

its not

Watch out guys, he's got a MEMBER ID.

Here's table structure:

– —————————-
– Table structure for `idemail`
– —————————-
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `idemail`;
CREATE TABLE `idemail` (
`MEMBER_ID` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
`MEMBER_PRIMARY_EMAIL` varchar(255) default NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (`MEMBER_ID`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

– —————————-

So once again, it's just email and unsalted SHA1 hashed password. Which decrypts to freedom44.

You know user I'm proud of you for still finishing the extraction.

how massively butthurt are you user?

I'll leave this here. Things look to have been changed already but it may be a clue for elsewhere.

$2a$08$cFUrNyLkhncqPOdLQwVi1ObrPk/V4HDXoWb7UUDbsMwM/fbA1/oDu:Eclipse44

I'll leave this here. Things look to have been changed already but it may be a clue for elsewhere.

$2a$08$cFUrNyLkhncqPOdLQwVi1ObrPk/V4HDXoWb7UUDbsMwM/fbA1/oDu:Eclipse44

On a modern PC, assuming it's 10 rounds, about 1 sec per pass, if not faster. Dictionary attack that shit.

Confirmed match.
bcrypt-generator.com/
Anything else for us while you're at it?

look how desperate they are getting.

Pandas are fat hairy gay asian men.

Chinese bears.

Yuck. Remember, PrEP only works on AIDS.

Wonder how many cases of undetected syphilis and the clap are going are circulating in 'progressive' political circles? (I've done consulting for DUDE WEED LMAO companies and they are hotbeds of herpes and other degeneracy so I can imagine the DNC.)