Explain yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lvZBGJkbeTE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That what ur mum is for rebel

I'm not a Christian but I have never masturbated in my entire life

brahmacharya

fuck off rebel

you should probably kill yourself. The suffering you experience must be unbearable

i didn't masturbate until i was like 15

i was happier back then. i started because i was afraid that if i got a gf i wouldnt be able to last very long in sex but im still a virgin now so it was worthless

Are you me?

Good to know I'm not alone

Masturbation has proven health benefits, I have a gf anyway unlike you nerds.

are that guy whines about not having a state designate gf

Holy fuck, you get even more pathetic everytime you post.

top fucking kek

Could you please stop bullying nogfnadsi?

No.

Fap has killed my emotions and motivation, i would be much better off if i never choked the chicken tbh.

There is literally nothing wrong with masturbation. How insane is it that fucking Holla Forumstards don't just want to control the government and society, but what everyone is allowed to do in their own privacy with their own body.

>>>/r9k/

what a pleb

I've got bad news for you friend, it's not fapping that did that to you. It's called getting older.

Yet another pooor soul cucked by the micks.

yes

I'm doing this no fap october or what and it's retarded it's not making me happier or more productive I have other ways to waste my life

It just made me really miss someone

Ccouldn't find a way to shoehorn MAGA or prep your bull in there?

great contribution

Saved.

I could masturbate to her. Name?

"No fap" was made up by pussies that needed some kind of incentive to force themselves to ask girls out. All wanking does is make your prostate a little healthier.

you forgot your shitposting flag

I think this says a great deal about our civilization, and none of it is good. On the one hand we've got engineers and scientists building computers which can solve complex reasoning problems almost as well as the best humans, and on the other hand we've got a general population who are still debating questions like this.

Whoever said "there's no such thing as a stupid question" was wrong.

just talk to a girl with similar interests
man. you dont need the state

No clue

this

so which is it is it right or wrong?

Wrong obviously you sinner.

Neither, you spooked fool.

It's just something people do, like wearing hoodies or drinking their morning coffee.

1. I am not a macho, domineering man who treats women like meat. This means that women will never find my personality attractive.

2. Girls generally don't even like men who share interests, but even if they did, I only have nerd interests which have a 15:1 M/F ratio.

And lets not forget - women have a constant buffet of men to choose from since internet has amplified hookup culture so much.

There is no way a female will be attracted to me on her own. This is why we need state marriage.

Anyways, rate my latest image (don't take the future/poverty thing too seriously)

Then you are just a manchild, not an interesting person at all.
You don't have to be a macho, domineering man who treats women like meat but you have to at least try to be "cool" somehow.

Watch this fam
youtube.com/watch?v=lvZBGJkbeTE

This kid was the typical weirdo nobody likes before this performance. Now he drowns in pussy.

It makes me happy as a Jew to see your post. Thank you.

Haha, holy shit. This post lacks any self-awareness whatsoever. This can't be real.

Gee, I'd sure love to be in fucking high school again.

And what's "cool"? Mimicing blacks? Being able to talk about some actor's marriage or breakup? These are the criteria women decide is what makes a man worth something. It's retarded.

Thank you user, you make my day better. Does it piss you off that I a Jew, am not a loner kissless virgin like you?

The bourgeois has always lived better than the proletariat, I am sure if I was part of it my parents would've gotten me a girl for sure.