Treat others the way you want to be treated

Why do normalfags/bourgeois preach this?

What is wrong

because it's a toothless, inoffensive platitude. The hallmark of the liberal faglord.

Christians can't be true leftists.

They can be nazbols, but nazbols aren't leftist.

Define leftist

Christians were the original leftists. All of "leftism" is simply politics informed by Christian metaethics that carry on in post-christian society.

Someone that uses his left hand hand in writing, eating etc….

Someone who who advocates for limitations to the ruling power and more rights for the commonfolk.

The term comes from those who sat to the left of the podium during the signing of the magna carta. The left side wanted to limit the power of the king while the right side wanted to strengthen/stay the same.

Leftism can also mean the struggle for social/class change and a "moving foward" of society.

Yes but it is 2016 now. The need for christianity in leftism is outdated.

I thought it came from the french assembly

wew

I was told in my studies that it was the magna carta but it may have very well been the french assembly

what if you were a masochist lol

Christfags need to fuck off. There is no connection between communism and christianity unless your understanding of communism is that it is liberalism, which is what america teaches it is.

good, communism is shit

Obfuscation. They want you to ignore or conveniently forget the 'fighting back against those who've wronged you' side of reciprocity and reboot from 'I'll be nice and hope he doesn't keep walking all over me.' Fucking battered spouse shit.

Is this the same thing as Kant's Categorical Imperative?

Basically, yes.

Because it's a fine idea for a civilized rational people. We are not such people,so nvm it.

It's not really a bad idea but only if you take into account suffering inflicted at a distance and that you have to actually think about. eg. exploiting third worlders, or your own workers, destroying the planet, etc. In those circumstances revolutionary terror is just desserts.

It is but the people of the evil empire won't see it that way and will demand retribution which will only increase your suffering

Because when our turn comes to wage terror, appealing to our morality is their only hope.

That sounds like a good guide for action; how is it bourgeois?

It's just a simple re-affirmation of virtue ethics, you deontological scum!

The targets of your revolution will be well intentioned liberals?