Can we have a Christcuck thread?

Can we have a Christcuck thread?
I've seen a lot of shills lately trying to push "m-muh religious D&C" and it's getting fucking annoying.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jefferson_Bible
smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/how-thomas-jefferson-created-his-own-bible-5659505/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sage

First post never fails.

sage

Falseflag

sage

Bump

sage

Why is spamming the Jew-worshipper's only tactic?

Next you're gonna
with
right?

Step it up, intl.

Don't blame the Catholic pope on Christians.

Remember to report OP as the paid shill he is.

The pope is just low-hanging fruit. I could easily as well point out Christians adopting nigger babies, sucking Israel's and the (((chosen's))) cock and harboring illegals in their churches.

OP. you seem to think you're quite clever with the "muh sky daddy and "muh Jew on a stick." Are you really fucking arrogant enough to think that just because you had access to Darwin, Copernicus, Descartes, and Nietzsche (which I'd be willing to bet you haven't read anyway) that you–yourself– are superior to ALL the Western thought of the past 1,700 years?

Are you really THAT fucking arrogant? That you don't realize Christ is an archetype for the perfect Western man, the man who speakers truth to power: "In the beginning was the Word; ans the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us."

And YOU–you with Dawkins and those 2 Jews Harris and Hitchens (one of whom has, luckily, already gone to his reward in hell– YOU are really arrogant enough to put yourself ahead of Da Vinci. Michelangelo. Newton, I can go on and on.

Here's a tip: you're not. And Harris is a Jewish

Zero effort.

Like I haven't heard this a million fucking times. Can your kind never fucking break from your argumentative mold?
Europens propelled Christcuckoldry, not the other way around. I doubt the white man would be akin to niggers in Africa without the semitic mind virus.

Drown yourself in semen.

sage

bump ::^^))

You know it's a slooooow day at the shill office when they need to break out religious d&c for the day's topic.

Do you honestly believe for one second that anyone is buying this bullshit?

You're not gonna astroturf Holla Forums into your semite club by screaming shill.

sage

CONMAN not smart to make shekels but but pushing his atheistic bullshit to 108 IQ mediocre types who try to wallow like a bloated big in a presumed "intellectual superiority" they don't possesses.

Like the other jew. Diamond, who wrote "Guns, Germs, and Steel," which is yet another book atheistic, open-borders types love to worship without over bothering to ask themselves the central, proverbil question of "what came first, the chicken or the egg?"

The Jew Diamond (who, BTW, is a BIG proponent of DNA testing to find out who is a REAL Jew and thus should be allowed into Israel…but, other than JEWS of course, there is only one race, the human race. And don't you dare question it, goyim) is either too dumb or doesn't want to give up his scam by simply asking a few simple questions, such as: "did the rise in human density FORCE humans to learn better farming techniques and adapt or die off?

That's an awful example and they only use that book at shitty state schools since even the dishonest scum at the Ivies and the t-10 liberal arts have realized what trash it is.

sage

Hate to break it to you, but there are no Christians on Holla Forums.
You shills are simply a loud minority.

Holy fuck we've got a live one, folks.

So now that we've established you're just shitposting, where are you from, anyways? Is the weather nice?

Pick one.

Where the fuck are all these shills coming from?
And why are they so triggered that Holla Forums doesn't buy their semitic mind control virus?

I really hope your supervisors are looking over your shoulder and this desperation is the knowledge that you're not making quota.

You're both faggots, focus on what you can agree on, not what magical spaghetti demon you like to worship.

to circumvent this D&C religious divide bullshit, why not simply enshrine what already exists on the board as fundamental to the board.
namely that europagans are in, and of the abrahamic faiths, Christians are the most compatible as they (specifically Catholics) were greatly influenced by their pagan converts.
so pagans and Christians are both in. one we've secured the existence of our race we can debate theology more constructively.

Wow, sick 4cuck post proving God through random numbers.
Watch how retarded it is.
Surely if God is real he'll give me dubs, right?

If post ends in dubs, God is real.

sage

sage

This is what ending with a whimper instead of a bang sounds like.

Fucking called it in the OP. Predictable shills.

Holla Forums is not, has never been, and never will be a Christcuck board. Get it through your fucking skull.

sage

Why not?

Please, link me to the SciShow history video to prove your point. Maybe Bill Nye has something to say about it. :^)

(14) already? Going for the high-score are we kike?

Gee, I wonder.

The irony.

This pic is the most epic thing ever if it's genuine, and not edited or anything.

OP is a D&C faggot.

Nearly all your posts have been low-effort Reddit-tier "sage is a downvote" type posts.
So sad Christcucks can't even go a single thread without being triggered and spamming.

agnostic pagan bruh, i just dont want to see tards aiding the D&C by ostracising large demographics involved in the ideology

You never answered the question: have you read Darwin, Nietzsche, Solzhenitsyn, Copernicus, Descartes, Voltaire, Dostoevsky, etc?? I'm willing to bet if I quizzed you, that you haven't.

There was a great article by Dr. K. Macdonald a few weeks ago about Jewish wealth and power during the fall of Rome. His argument is that during the fall of Rome, Catholicism form as an "in-group" to offer people protection against Jewish predation, White slaving, tax collecting, monopolies of every sort that were turning people into bankrupts, control of the courts, monopolies, etc..

Every one–without exception– of the early Church fathers was rabidly anti-Jewish. Why was this? People turned to the Church as protection from the kikes running wild. Try to imagine the Weimar circa 300AD.-500A.D.

The Church was a way for "gentiles" to join an in group that offered them some protection against international Jewry. IF you read the language of the ancient Church fathers, ubiquitously they describe the Jew as "parasite," predator," "rat," insect, etc… Ironically, you could essentially take a treatise from….St. Jerome and watch it up with a page from Mein Kampf describing the Jew imp as the cold and calculating ad behind this trade, and as AH writes "when I first realized this, a cold shiver ran up my back.."

sage

Please don't stop. This is too much fun.

Pointing out the cuckoldry of a semitic mind virus is D&C?
Was Jesus a based Jew?

sage

Fuck off TRS. Holla Forums has principles, one of which is the rope for Jew worshippers.

You're not white and never will. Eat shit.

You're wasting your breath. He's not here to be proven wrong, and probably doesn't even care if he's proven right. He's just spinning his wheels. This isn't even shilling: it's astroturfing. He's not trying to convince anyone, just make it look like there was already somebody here that agreed with him, by posing as that person.

You retards never learn do ya?

"There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus." - Galatians 3:28

heh

damn, fired off that response quickly did you my bot friend?

Glad to see someone else isn't afraid to stand up to loud-mouthed shills.
Post more Christcuck bible verses.

He's fucking paid to astroturf Holla Forums into /christian/ 2.0.
Christianity is a Jewish control religion.

These guys know they're a joke, right?

you're starting to go senile Rabbi

"If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise." - Galatians 3:29

Christians literally spiritual Jews, lmfao.

definitely could make a strong argument to that effect, but Christians on here apparently see the effects of kikery and are willing to support the future of their race.
why support cutting out helpfully large demographics?

Jesus is the singular biggest enemy of the NWO since He claims to be the Jewish messiah. The end goal of the secular/pseudo-atheist/zionist plan is to bring forth a different messiah, at which point the false Jews who claim to be Biblical jews (but are not)–this synagogue of Satan–will try to install a global zionist tyranny with Jerusalem as the world capital.
They hate nothing more than Christianity, since Christianity condemns their every deed. They have committed countless unspeakable atrocities–human experiments in the name of scientific progress, secret agencies going around murdering innocents, the planning and execution of genocides, wars waged to enrich themselves, killing millions of civilians in the process, turning healthy Christian societies into barbaric, sexually degenerate cesspools of immorality. The atrocities they have committed upon the world are beyond counting and their brutality and ruthlessness in obtaining their goals has no comparison anywhere. There has never been a more perfect global tyranny than that of today, where a small group of ‘elite’ global rulers control every single aspect of our lives while at the same time making everyone believe that this is freedom. Their NWO is 1984 on steroids.
And Christianity has predicted all of this. The prophecies concerning these developments can be found in the New Testament–most importantly, in the book of Revelations where their entire mark of the beast plan to economically enslave the world has been laid out in detail. As is their ultimate fate–and although most of them are deceived and believe they are actually the good guys and that they can persevere and win a war against God–deep inside they know that they are walking on the broad path of damnation and that there is only one end to their journey: eternal torment in the fires of Hell.
O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets and stonest them that are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! Behold your house is left unto you desolate.
– Matthew 23:37,38
Then answered all the people (Jews) and said, “His blood be on us and on our children”
– Matthew 27:25
But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you to councils, and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten.
– Mark 13:9
Ye are of your father the devil and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And I say the truth, why do you not believe me? He that is of God heareth God’s words, ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
– John 8:43-47
Stiff-necked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost as your fathers did, so you do. Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which showed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers.
– Acts 7:51-53
It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing you put it from you and judge yourself unworthy of everlasting life, we turn to the Gentiles.
– Acts 13:45-51
But neither Titus, who was with me, being a Greek, was compelled to be circumcised: And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage: To whom we gave place by subjection, no, not for an hour; that the truth of the gospel might continue with you.
– Galatians 2:3-5
For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision, whose mourns must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre’s sake… wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith: not giving heed to Jewish fables and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.
– Titus 1:10-14
The Jews, who both killed the Lord Jesus and their own prophets, and have persecuted us: and they please not God and are contrary to all men: forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins always: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.
– 1 Thessalonians 2:14-16
Behold I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews and are not but do lie; behold I will make them to come and worship before thy feet…
– Revelation 3:9
So Jewish.

sage

THIS ENTIRE THREAD IS A BOT POSTING CHRISTCUCK INVASION COVER OF CALLING ANYONE WHO RETALIATES AGAINST THE INVASION D/C

Rather than making fucking hard-oons out of yourselves (you know who you are), it would take 2 weeks at most to read "Gulag Archipelago," MK, Jung, Descartes, Darwin, even that would give you a basis for being able to talk rational instead of repeating over and over the same shit from some repulsive jew like bill maher.

Why not actually fucking learn something? And almost all of them are on audiobook, you can shitpost as you listen. I don't get some of you douchebags. You better fucking pray you're really good at maths…

sage

intl isn’t paid to learn anything, user.

Really guys, this is low-tier stuff. You can do better.

great points op, every one
if only every op put as much effort in as you

are you suggesting that kikes have no influence on the christian sects?

Try the fuck harder.

You tell me.

You mean Yashua bar Yosef is an archetype for the perfect Jewish man?

I wouldn't, but at the same time, can you find a demographic the kikes haven't managed to gain some influence in?

wew

allot of them do yes, the ones on this board seem a bit more gas and crusade oriented though. consider them useful idiots if you cant respect their monotheistic desert cult

so gas yourself then.
if were going to start cancercutting based on whos most controlled by jews, and were all owned by jews, then why not just start the mass suicide pact?

That was my point. You're agreeing with me.

I can thing off lots of entities that are not housing refugees, I don't like wal mart but at least they don't have any rapists living in the store. For you people with daughters I don't know how you can bring them into a church without total fear. I guess the something for Catholics with their sons too.

Oh god they're hiring Slate writers now.

lol

then you agree that this religious partisan D&C is fucking Tardus Maximus

"See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy, which depends on human tradition and the elemental spiritual forces of this world rather than on Christ." - Collosians 2:8

Yup. I've just been taking the piss out of shills all thread.

We shouldn't even be discussing religion outside of historical reflection and moral debate, but it's a chosen battleground/target of our enemies, so here we are.

So you just try to ignore it? If you're white I hope you at least keep a close eye on tour kids with Carlos and Abdullah potentially lurking around the chapel.

THE JEWS AND THE MUSLIMS MUST UNITE BEHIND CHRIST

No one hates Christianity more than you, rabbi ;-)

Not an argument
Also >muh based D&C Mischling pastor who approves of interracial marriage
CF-tier

This topic is ripe for D&C but it's something that needs to be addressed from time and time precisely because it is such a divisive issue for us, so I don't mind it having its own containment thread now and then. If we can hash it out ourselves, it then becomes a less effective tool for infiltrators to use against us.

I think Christianity has lost its luster for quite a number of our people because it is outmoded and because it utterly failed to prevent the modern world we find ourselves inhabiting. Atheism has used the strawman of biblical literalism to turn the internet into an atheist factory for young people; atheism being synonymous with liberal Marxist ideology. There is no coming back from this, we can only move forward with new ideas or new forms of older ones. There is no going back to administer some antidote to doubting millennials This, in my view, is a good thing. Right-wing Christians of the past were all too happy to sit idly by while leftists usurped their countries because they viewed decline as indication of the end times, which they welcomed with open arms. Think about it, the era we live in was ushered in without bloodshed in part because Christians viewed it as necessary for the fulfillment of prophecy. They are now dying off but we must live with in the future they believed would never come to be.

so whos gonna call the mods first then?
Unless someone cares to start proselytising, its time for shill thread to die.

"Here there is no Gentile or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave or free, but Christ is all, and is in all." Colossians 3:11

really tickles your pickle

tellmemore.jpg

I've been reporting here and there, but in all liklihood OP is just Kikey anyways.

"But now you must also rid yourselves of all such things as these: anger, rage, malice, slander, and filthy language from your lips." - Colossians 3:10

kek, you fucking Jew-lovers are pathetic

You've been reporting me and my thread hasn't been deleted and I haven't been banned. Maybe the mods are on my side in this scenario. They see the kikery of Pisstianity and it must be called out.

actually this is a good trajectory for the thread, i retract my request for thread death.
do you hold to faith purism in the board ideology?
i disagree Christians are dieing, the supporters on here are evidence enough that faith will not be gone soon.
so how to address the D&C issue you yourself pointed out?

I didn't think this could get any richer.

Fuck off, Schlomo.

Ha. What a faggot you are, OP. You are doing no one any good with this thread, just wasting your breath.

there really ought to be threads like this, but less partial to ostracising the Christians.
we need the theological debate to address concerns about motivations.
but we dont need the attacks on solidarity.
pagans and Christians should put the faith thing aside, as it isn't our faiths under attack at the moment but our race as a whole.
brother wars and all that, are what we should abhor. at least until the peoples future has been secured.

90 percent of the time the mods will jump in to save you guys, maybe they finally gotten sick of how ungrateful you all are.

He doubled down.

admitedly the nuns are an issue.
but as previously indicated, diehards like this are far from numerous these days, and forced cloistering is a rarity.

I'm not I just think its funny how quick you turned on them when they protect you guys for so long. I'm not a christcuck.

S A G E
S A G E
S A G E
S A G E
S A G E
S A G E
S A G E

Yeah, it's preferential treatment for Christianity, not banning known D&C tactics from Holla Forums.

I started my argument with "I think" and gave my opinion. I wasn't being a nigger about it. Stop taking any and all criticism personally

Nuns are a symptom of a bigger problem: Christianity. Despite all the claims to the contrary, the religion does not affirm life. Look into how sexual relations were treated in the 5th and 6th centuries - especially in Britain. Christians hate that which is "of the flesh" to an obsessive degree. The religion is one of death, of anti-nature: be a poor and sterile, and Yahweh will grant you gifts in the next life. Such an ideology is not befitting Europeans, and does nothing to help our birth rates.

I love the
Not just anons interpretation. Christians have literally been slavering over the prospect of the "end times" for over 1,000 years. They were creaming themselves over the apocalypse at the turn of the last millenium, and they've sprung up all the fucking time since then; Joachim of Fiore, Edward Irving and the apostolic movement, JOanna Southcott…even modern fundamentalists embrace the idea of the rapture with gusto. Christianity is just as big a death cult as Islam.

HEY NIGGER, im defending your right to be involved in the board and not be stomped on as you support some of the same important aims as me.
show some damn courtesy, i got my problems with most faiths, as im sure you do.
you put it aside when your divided people face genocide though

Hopefully for you they turn the other cheek and decide to listen your reports.

ill say it again, i see the flaws in their faith. but the Christians on this board hold the same in intention of defending the white race as an imperative.
in denying them as abhorrent, you willingly aid and abet the yids trying to D/C us.

I'm not denying them shit. I want my fellow Aryan brothers to wake up out of a Semitic mental trap and embrace the religions of their ancestors. Christianity is literal controlled opposition.

If I'm not mistaken the book of Genesis was written by Jews and is part of the torah?

Nigger the whole religion is anti-kike. All the verses about equality were taking Jews off their high horse, not bringing others up. The founding prophet took a bullwhip into a moneychanging center and beat people until they ran. You seem pretty eager to ignore that Christianity has been implicitly and explicitly Jews' primary enemy for over a thousand years.

I was merely going off the tangent of the nuns. But while we're at it, need I remind you who allowed Jews to monopolize economic power in Europe and which religion was used as a base for the egalitarian garbage that enabled women to enter the workforce?

isnt the fact some of them come here evidence enough that they are external to that controlled opposition?
or are they sleeper agents, ready to turn on us when the ropes start swinging?
if you hold to paganism and recognise it as the true heart of European faith, then they will change in time.
even if they dont, i doubt they will fracture the movement, and a evidence i posit the following: Hitler and the Nazis were Catholics, the closest christian group to paganism.

user who made really long and interesting post about Jesus being the biggest enemy ofthe Jews.

I was wondering if you had any books or documentaries on what you're saying.

Matthew 15:21-26. Jesus came for the Jews, goyim were an afterthought if they begged hard enough.

also this, Jews think Jesus is living in a pit of boiling shit RN, good enough reason to allow the Christians who have similar ideas, especially since we face a RACE war, not a FAITH war.

praise jeebus

There's many who go into Christianity by default due to circumstances of birth or as a half-assed reaction against fedoraism/Cultural Marixm because they perceive it as the most "traditional" thing they can do. However, the only thing traditional about Christianity is pretty much the church doctrine ripped off from pagan doctrines. The actual Bible is one half Jewish supremacy diaries, and other half pseudo-Communistic Jewish garbage. If one reads into either one too literally, he risks turning into an actual Jew.

Oh good, it's just Holla Forums.

I'm lacking on materials on this computer, but the kikes have been kvetching about Jesus since before they killed him, because he condemned pretty much all of their practices.

so in the event of a legit global holocaust, where Christians are part of the gas crews, you anticipate a grass roots rebirth of (((them))) from those christian groups?

Get a fucking grip

Neo paganism isn't even a genuine religion it has no coherent theology or teachings, it's just an edgy rebellion against your ancestors. Need i remind you of how many countries the Jews were expelled from under the Christian Monarchies of the middle ages .

need i remind you that the renaissance was the rebirth of pagan ideas and art and culture?
whats to say neopaganism is so different?

Really makes you think.

I anticipate that the Bible will have to be heavily edited and censored, much like it was with the NSDAP's Positive Christianity. If it's not, then we can quite possibly get shit like the Puritans and/or other retarded fundie sects. It won't necessarily be a rebirth about Jews per se, but there will be eternal kvetching from said groups about how we cut down (their) God's Chosen People (TM).

I know its difficult to understand, but there are many traditions that still exist today and history hasn't -totally- been scrubbed on the topic by church authorities. Piecing together various things becomes easier when you realize that most Indo-European faiths were exceedingly similar.

The renaissance mainly came about because of advances in Christian theology and the introduction of Neo Platonism, which happens to be monotheistic and acknowlges the Logos. It had nothing to do with primative norse monotheism.

why not use what already exists, George Washington wrote up a secular bible didn't he?

Almost missed this gem
LMAO. Pic related.

Need I remind you that they wouldn't be there in the first place if it wasn't for Carl the "Great" of the "reborn" Roman Empire under the Christian Pope Leo III?
Also, plenty of Christian rulers invited them in as well, i.e. Casimir of Poland.

I believe in discussion of ideas without emotional blackmail used as an argument, that in a nutshell, is what Holla Forums is for me. Christianity gave a 3rd dimension to European man but it is clearly falling apart at the seams. Are the kikes responsible? Sure, but you can't undo that damage in the time we have left. It shouldn't be a controversial statement to say that the path forward requires a way of thinking outside the remit of our modern day understanding of Christianity.
Holla Forums Christians are a different breed entirely from those who fell asleep on the job in government and academia in the past. The religion needs that harder edge and some better foresight if it is to survive in any meaningful form. I see some promising developments from adopting and spreading Eastern Orthodox and Calvinist views to counter the increasingly cucked mainstream liberal Christianity. But I think it's too little, too late. You can't justify the DOTR through Christianity, at least in the time we have left.
Have a containment thread. And stop being butthurt and realize this is a fun conversation to have with your brothers-in-arms. This is all just my opinion as a non-Christian. Stop getting triggered every time someone posts "muh kike on a stick" or makes fun of paganfags. When Holla Forums gets deep on these threads it makes for some of the most entertaining reading I've ever had on this board.

A freemason revolutionary. I wouldn't trust him tbh. A lot of the same ideas permeated the American Revolution that permeated the French Revolution, and we all know where that went..

How long are you going to keep this going?
You see that people here aren't biting your bait so what makes you still sperg out?

The answer is intent. I've never met a pagan that really, truly, down to their core believed in anything. I've known devout people of pretty much every religion, except paganism. LARPers, every single one. Some of them extremely expensive LARPers, with all the knick knacks and pagan prayer books and everything. But when it ever came time to make a decision where their 'religion' was supposed to have some influence, where their affiliation with should have some defining criteria on their choice as appropriate to their faith, suddenly they had an excuse. Several outright said they didn't believe in it and it was just 'tradition', but only once presented with an impasse once they had to choose between their 'faith' and whatever impulse they wanted at the moment.

Part of me wants a time machine just to go back and see what a devout of Dionysus, Thoth, or Thor would have even looked like, because I can't find any in real life. There is a reason pagan trinkets are sold at shops like Hot Topic and Spencer's.

Also, just about every argument in this entire thread made for paganism has been made from an atheist's standpoint, which really activates the almonds. The principle of Christianity is that there is only one God, no matter who you are or where you're from. If this is true, the fact that it ended up relayed through the kikes is irrelevant. If it's false, then it doesn't matter that it came from the kikes, because it's false anyways.

Saying "but it came from Jews" is reducing the argument down to the religion's origin, not an inherent validity.

Do you have an argument?

Wasn't that Jefferson?

By "advances", do you mean the incorporation of pagan Greek philosophy?

Most neopagans do not even believe in any higher spiritual truth they view religion as purely social machinery, making them little more than reddit tier banana sodomites. Christianity is the completion of Hellenistic philosophy, Monotheism it the only way.

Nope. Pic related.

You know, I heard this other Semitic desert religion called Islam also hates Jews. Maybe you should check them out

Are you this desperate?

you missed the part where i pointed out im agnostic pagan.
the primary reason i disprove of OP's thread is how partial and inflammatory he is against Christians, again, this is not a faith war we face, but a race war.

Is that why they tore down all centers of philosophical knowledge in the Roman Empire? Is that what Saul of Tarsus wrote in Colossians 2:8? Pure Christianity has no place for European philosophy.

Greek philosophy has been a part of Christianity from day one, Read the book of John. The sages of ancient Greece (Plato, Aristotle, Heraclitus) where basically monotheists. The Pantheons where meant to be taken as Allegory rather than literally.

Y'know, I'm not a christian and think it's mostly a semitic time-waster faith, but spamming pictures from some deranged slut with a nigger-fetish isn't an honest way to go about your argument.

Are you this dense?

You're being silly.

No, really, why Islam instead of Christianity? What would even possess you to make that suggestion?

I know Washington was a mason, but I've never heard of him writing a secular bible.

I know Thomas Jefferson did though.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jefferson_Bible
smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/how-thomas-jefferson-created-his-own-bible-5659505/

checked
youre right about neo pagans and their lack of faith, as it comes from a disenfranchisement of faith. hell im agnostic, but i rather believe in the god-from-man perspective which necessitates the legitimacy of all gods and faiths.
but no there will never be any god core to my identity, and why should there be if i see the validity of all gods?
monotheistic gods are the gods of religion, not nature, it would naturally follow that their followers have a certain devotion not found in other pagan cults.

"Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ."
It's simply saying to ignore man made abstractions, Seeing how most of the sages of Greece acknowledged the logos (Christ) it's completely permissible to follow and expand apon their writings.

Sure, buddy.
That was his point of contention. I am merely trying to make you understand that you are caught up in a Semitic religious pissfight over which particular autistic representation of God is the correct representation of God. There is nothing racial in there. Romans 11:13-18. Jews are just fine if they adopt Christianity, goy.

Islam and Christianity are both Semitic religions that have beef with Judaism, despite all of them sharing a common Semitic root. It was a comparison.

Nope, definitely not from day one. (((Paul))) deeply disapproved of the philosophers, it was only later when intelligent Europeans felt compelled to give the incoherent ramblings of desert people intellectual substance that Hellenic philosophy was merged with Hebraic teachings. Platonism was adapted to placate them, and the meaning therein they had to just read into the Bible, because i certainly wasn't there. That's called curved thinking.

Jefferson was also a freemason and devote of the (((enlightenment))).

Daily reminder that Yeshua spoke in Aramaic, not Greek. The Greek chronicles were simply the most readily available and the most distributable.

In all honesty the majority of both belief systems are full of race betraying cucks, the difference being that christianity is both larger and has no overt mentions of race compared to most "european paganist" belief.