Religion of peace hat trick: Terror attack at Jakarta!

archive.is/gFK3e

I guess the climate change really drove them nuts, isn't it? This is the 3rd terror attack in 3 consecutive days! They're on a roll, fellas!

Other urls found in this thread:

indianexpress.com/article/world/jakarta-explosion-live-updates-indonesia-two-blasts-at-bus-transport-terminal-says-reports/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_May_2017
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marawi#Religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Lists_of_Terrorist_Incidents
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salami_tactics
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wew

pic related

news source:

indianexpress.com/article/world/jakarta-explosion-live-updates-indonesia-two-blasts-at-bus-transport-terminal-says-reports/

Indonesia? Who cares?

So I haven't listened to any news for a week, nor been on Holla Forums
Seems I missed some happenings.

nah, the list is still short; I expect they'll double the monthly attacks by September, and triple them next year:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_May_2017

the second in the Philippines? well, Marawi is 99.6% muslim, it almost doesn't make sense to call it a terror attack:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marawi#Religion

Ramadan on Friday. Do they blow stuff up during Ramadan or after? I forget.

They got shitskins to spare, few million dead wouldn't even be missed.

During the whole month!

meant for

Workplace accident? Always funny when the jihadis blow themselves up.

YES.

No, Muslims don't even get along with each other. It's such a "peaceful religion" that they blow each other up.

Don't expect mainstream media to touch this one, they can't blame whitey for it. Muslims killing muslims, but what about muslims only being terrorists against white people because of white people's imperialism in the past? Whoops, more leftists narrative getting fucked.

Looks like they're killing themselves before Ramadan so they don't have to deal with being hungry.

Now this one will be hard to blame on the white devils. I'm sure the luggenpresse will find a way

kek

Is that guy going to be ok? Someone should perform cpr or get him an ibuprofen

both; compare the Ramadan dates with the lists of terror attacks:

2011 - 1 August / 29 August
2012 - 20 July / 18 August
2013 - 9 July / 7 August
2014 - 28 June / 28 July
2015 - 18 June / 16 July
2016 - 6 June / 5 July
2017 - 27 May / 24 June

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Lists_of_Terrorist_Incidents

He's just gonna sleep it off.

Ok good.

You know how people become generally more irritable while hot or hungry? Muslims celebrate Ramadam by subjecting themselves to those conditions for an entire month.

Oh, the same Indonesia that's pretty much the east-asian version of Saudi Arabia, the one that locked up a christian Chink for saying something mildly offensive about their cult.
Nothing of value was lost.

Ramadan starts in a few days.

(Checked)
Even once everything around them is Muslim they'll still kill each other because not everyone is doing it right, for instance Marawi doesn't do stonings and isn't literally ISIS.

You can't please the Semite, they always want more but never peace.

ramadan bomb-a-thon hasn't even started yet

Isn't the country in which Jakarta's belong only know because of the International Airport?

Plus most of them are sunni mudslimes so they were literally asking for it.

Looks like Ramadan Bombathon decided to start earlier this time around.

They had nutmeg too at one point till the (((VoC))) showed up

indonesia is one of the largest muslim countries and up until now they have been pretty moderate but with this and the jailing of ahok we are starting to see a worrying trend

The pedophile prophet demands bloodshed, moderate Islam is heresy. Let's hope the true Muslims blow up the rest.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salami_tactics

Kill yourself chink
This is some good stuff lmao

You get double bonus points for suicide attacks during the Holy month.

such is life in Indonesia