Trump is First Sitting President to Touch the Western Wall

BASED PRESIDENT MAN APPROVES JEWISH WALL

Trump got close and personal with the Western Wall in Jerusalem.

We have the best chess players, don't we folks?

Make sure to check out T_D!

Other urls found in this thread:

der-stue
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes nigger every american politician does that, from senators to congress and presidents, european leaders do it to.

You're right. It's a black pill and all you can do is LARP if it's true. That's why you should go out and vote. Every politician does this.

firstly meant for

You must not have any other big ops coming down the line for a long time if you're still clinging to this.

First sitting President to touch the kvetching wailing wall
First nigger, the first, while in office going and bowing and scraping to show the world their subservience to jewry.
Every other president only ever did that before an election to get the good-goy shekel support.

Now go post some frog cartoons calling everyone cucks telling everyone how red-pilled you are because you do exactly what media mind-control kikes instruct you to do for them, while your jew tool hero Trump cucks you harder than ever before for all the world to see.

As FBI, it's my job to encourage you to give up political solutions and tell you to become covert enemies of the state… so I can catch you

This not only means nothing, but it's super acceptable because it means nothing :DDDD

guys, let's cut the chess bullshit and admit that he's not our guy anymore

You touch the wall and you become part of the hivemind. This structure is like the borg cube.

He was never our guy but throwing the baby out with the bath water because he did something with a kike wall is retarded. He has had a net benefit over king nigger and people who want to jsut shit on him contantly are as bad as the ones who shill for him and claim he is our guy when he has never been.

Autism is not known for taking the middle ground though

Remember: Trump can do no wrong. Now lets join hands in unison and worship the infallible god that is Donald Trump.

I'm just wondering when frog posting Trumpstein-cucks will ever realise just what you've actually done and how you look to the rest of the jew-wise community who always saw through this and how you've de-legitimised every future word that may come from your retarded jew-controlled mouths.

That's adorable. Sorry the people in your treehouse grew up.

The wall is the least of it you retarded cunt
Kushner, Kissinger, Frank gaffney and every kind of foul genocidal kike
Trump demonstrating he couldn't give a flying fuck about a single one of you moronic frog posting faggots by telling you his "Hilary for prison" was only for the campaign 38hrs after winning, doing fuck all about immigration, crying about the LoLocaust, pissing in your faces as he uses the image for his Twitter homepage
The list is endless and Trump has only been in office a couple of months

The 350bn sale of arms to the fucking Saudis
In fact how many posts have you personally made after the manchester attack crying about wanting to kill all muslims for isreal ignoring the fucking link between US/isreali/Saudis arming jewish controlled ISIS and ISIS attacking mainland Europe

hahahahaha faggot

This. Most of Holla Forums knows that civic nationalism where substance matters more than race is the only way forward in America.
There are many Jews of good character who will help MAGA.

Indeed, 82e063 is a huge faggot. :^)

Did you know that since 911 along with the advent of the internet, growth in awareness of the jewish question grew exponentially.
Then along came the jew controlled mind-fuck of the Trump election causing all self-professed red-pilled and jew-wise folk to show they are nothing more than braindead believers of everything their jew media masters tell them to do.
Empty vessels that require jews to tell them what to think, do and say.

Or do you mean by endlessly posting cartoon frogs, calling yourselves fashy goys, posting smug anime girl pictures, dreaming of Daddy Trump saving the white race as he openly fellates every foul odious zionist kike in existence while insisting that it's really some kind of secret in-the-know game of multidimensional chess hjust so that your retarded infantile brain can cope with the glaring fact you just got mentally fucked into insignificance forever because you shown you are nothing more than a malleable jew-controlled mannequin who literally will suck jew-dicks while taking a moment to pause for breath and calling everyone else cucks as they watch you suck jew dick.
etc
the list is endless of ways you;ve shown your unworthiness to continue trying to tell anybody else on Earth a single thing

Wow, you really fucking nailed him buddy. Great work.

So what's the Jew's end-game when it comes to this sort of thing? Do they just get off to making our politicians touch their stupid wall while wearing skullcaps?
Also, the western wall isn't even part of the kikes' temple. It was part of a roman fortress. There are no traces left of the temple, because it was explicitly stated to have been completely dismantled. Nothing of it remains.

Wasn't me, it was all you.

I'll see myself out.

Worshipping jewish god means worshipping satan.

Trump's not stopping you from leading your epic resistance movement, which you've had years to do before he ever came along. Just admit you're angry that Trump caused everyone to bail from your blackpilled fag treehouse.
And Trump will awaken it further and normalize the idea that whites have tribal interests.
Cute when you post shit like pic related on your retarded larpfag website.

The entire movement was subverted, derailed and misdirected and neutralised by the jews and their embedded agents in the alt media, including this place that had you show the world how easily manipulated and coerced into cheering on your own demise like the dumb goy you are.

The funny thing is the reaction of dumb niggers like you, instead of quietly shutting the fuck up and disappearing you continue to attack everyone pointing out you;ve spend the last 2 years being an unpaid official cheerleader, rah rah skirt pom poms and all for the jew world order.

You are the reason the movement got set back, and every other post here is cheering on some other kosher zionist clown, you are no better than any Hillary supporting marxist and don;t think for a second anyone that knows you in real life will ever forget it.

>>>/trs/

Dont be too hard on yourselves, the Rothschilds had this all planned out before your country even began. This jewish society is their plaything, and you are hitting your heads against the wall by trying to change any of it in your favor directly. Don't try to cling to the advertised product as it disappears into the wind. You just gotta pick up the pieces of yourself and move forward, don't think about the world of lies that you have left behind but redirect that realised power inward and join us in the void. We may not see any change in our lifetimes - hell, our efforts may amount to nothing here on earth - but it is not worth the hilarity of toying with their feeble minds and destroying their machinations? Many are joining us - now more than ever - if not in mind then in spirit and persona. We are our own lords whom create our own souls and experience life through the eternal World Mind (Anima Mundi). The jewish rodents are the lords of all things mundane and powerless, their highest joys found in stone and death. We are here to laugh and poke fun at their eternal misery, and may come and go as we please. However, to take part in the calling of tunes and playing of tunes and dancing to tunes will attune you to the madness and inhumanity of society. Your naive tendencies are but impulses drilled into your head with visual-sensitory wavelengths, you can escape them through creative means but you must will new things to be.

Unbalanced forces perish in the void. So passed the kings of the elder world, the princes of the giants. They have fallen like trees without roots, and their place is found no more. Through the conflict of unbalanced forces, the devestated earth was void and formless, until the spirit of god made for itself a place in heaven and reduced the mass of waters. All the aspirations of nature were directed then towards unity of form, towards the living synthesis of equilibrated forces.

So essentially your only response is to glory in the setting back of any resistance to jewry by decades is to claim that someone pointing out you suck jew dicks is TRS, yet TRS along with kike-alikes like you openly suck jew dicks, along with the dailystormer, Based-baked Alaska, Dicky Spencer and every other aut-right kike-alike that fell for the great Trump swindle.

Ultimately, one day, you'll look back at yourself in the mirror and realise what a wasted husk of carbon you really are

Don't project your insecurities onto me. You're the one who is losing his shit over a "mystical" kike wall, and who conveniently ignores the good Trump has done.

Sounds like it'd just be easier to protest the federal reserve.

Is your image a fucking joke? Nice mental gymnastics. Everything is going as planned, goy… eh guys, trust me. *hand rubbing intensifies*

Disbelief is not an argument. :^(

I don't understand the point of these threads, do people think we seriously hate Jews? The Nazi shtick is obviously for laughs and to trigger the PC police, come on, Holla Forums is 90% Jews.

The wall is a symbol, and symbols are by far the most powerful authority the jew wields in this world. The prophecy of the jewish Messiah is the most important tradition of the cabalists, and if you understand by now the importance of meme synthesis then you'd be a fool to pass off its significance as 'mystical' superstition. Religion and politics are interchangeable terms.

no

Wut

100% jews. Holla Forums has decided to infilitrate the Jew system and implode. We are the Trojan horse.

SHALOM HEIL.

Neither is dismissing a point as having no point

91%, you forgot to take yourself into account. By the way menachem, your jewish brethren invented the word nazi. A true nord never uses that jewspeak if he knows what's best for him.

He has no points. He could go through each of those listings and attempt to debunk them, but instead he just wipes the nervous sweat from his brow and types "is t-this a j-joke!?!?"

You're bad at this
Reminds me of the threads where Trumpanons were pushing the wall meme and kept getting BTFO with jpegs of the Israel Fence

I think he's just skipping the point-counterpoint routine and straight up discarding your shilling. Stop being so anime man.

Osttruppen pls go

Right, in other words he has no argument. Just like you.
Never

Amazing how a few are trying to force the narrative that NOW touching the wall means nothing when not touching the wall was the basis for saying Trump wasn't kiked. Strange.

Okay answer this question…

Trump is which of the following

a) Zionist Pawn
b) The White Messiah/Spiritual Idol
c) all of the above

Oy, these uppity anti-Semites are trying to divide people over the chosen! Can't let that happen. The wall means nothing to you goyim! Oy veyyy

There's nothing more pitiful than a disbelief of a man in denial, for believing a lie. He has either to grow up and accept he was wrong, or like a liberal cuckold accept the blue pill and continue to live a lie.
This is the moment when half of the Holla Forums will refuse to take the red one.

Nope. Fuck off.

DESIGNATED SHILLING THREAD

You seem to think it is.

More like designated 882c70 shitting his pants thread.

You've got to go, whether you;re a mod or not

Where the only one openly sucking jewish dicks and shilling for jews, is has been (((you)))

Unsee this happening and go back to your hillary/merkel/soros/insertobvioushumanshieldforZOGestablishment threads or I will contact my guy and have your posting license poymenantly suspended

The wall problem is one of Pagans vs. Christians.

Pagans say it is just a fucking wall. Or, they say it is a wall important to a bunch of christcucks we need to win over and therefor important PR.

Christians say it's devil worshipping, etc.

Some Pagans are actually esoteric though, so they may see it as bad voodoo. Others are atheist. Others may say that you need to empathize with the esoteric to judgment Trump's intent and the world.. and thus know the world's interpretation. of trumps intent from it.. and it later being used as grounding for other things.

there's points all around. some were redpilled from beginning and they're saying that it was always a lie

but if they're freaking out over the wall as if it's shilling it's for one of two reasons: it exposes the lie that Holla Forums supports trump, or it is an uncomfortable truth that he's a kike.

We have common enemies. Trump is not the type to build an idealistic society. He's a missile to wound the beast.

ITS NEITHER REEEE
REPOITED

He's simply the greatest jewish hoax perpetrated on the goy this century, yet here people like you are still here, pretending its all part of your plan and scheme to overthrow the kikes, only Trump isn't on your side and never has been, the only time you'll ever know he recognises your very existence is when he signs a bill making all antisemitic thought, talk and activity illegal.

The shortest and most effective war is the most radical one.

sage

bump

All he had to do was question the gas chambers, one job, and he fucking let it slip. He wasn't red pilled enough to understand how much political ammunition the jewish masters have.

oh while Im still here…
MICHAEL COLLINS PIPER: The Golem - A World Held Hostage
der-stue rmer.org/english/The-Golem-Israels-Nuclear-Hell-Bomb.pdf

Reported.

So pagans and atheists love jewish religious rituals now? Good to know.

blow me kike

Try harder.

Well, I meant the ones who say it's important to countenance and talk about. not love it.

third position dislike

basically PR for attracting christcucks

The damage control is immense, need we recount the recent happening with (legendary) Ernst Zundel to shake these backpedalling shills?

You still don't understand, burgers.
You are Israel, you feed them, you overthrow governments for the sake of ((( democracy ))). You are destroying our beloved land and countries with your cancerous organizations (holohoax, feminism, veganism).

In short, you are the jew.

Gas yourselves and let white societies grow and prosper once again.

If you want to know why the jew is stronger than ever before, look in the mirror and ask yourselves why you elected yet another jewish puppet.

And yes, there were hints about this, but you wouldn't see them. And yes, there were alternatives, like Ron Paul, but you wouldn't listen.

FUCK YOU HASBARAFAG

Oy vey, all these politically correct shills saying that Trump is a kike traitorous to the white race.

Trump actually fears being called an anti-semite because he lived his whole life with jews and approved two jewish weddings of his son and daughter. Same with his praise of israel and praise of Larry Silverstein who profited over 911. The whole nationalism part was misunderstanding of Holla Forums. And Trump is just a slave. Speaking that there are no alternatives is relying on american two party system and praising it.
Trump will do anything to please the jews and get rid of anti-semite label. And Kushner who has a debt to Soros will do anything to get things positive with globalist.

What about hannukah?
What about strike on syria?
What about desire to have war with iran?
What about holocaust message?

You guys are blind, and won't see shit before it will be too late. The wall prayer was not the first and not the last of his cuckery to jews. Trump is the most jewish leader america ever had. And he will do anything to prove it.

so jewsih it hurts

Honestly I was taking the bait until you mentioned Ron "race doesn't exist" Paul. You got so far but ruined it at the very end.

Did you know, this kike here ID: 3b29b6, who most likely is the same as this poster here ID: 82e063, who has spent the last 2 years astroturfing the board into cheering on zionist kikes in every election across the world.
It may surprise you to learn it's a MOD Imkampfy
He and his jewish team of hasbara created this graph/chart to help identify antisemites on Holla Forums so they could insta ban them.

You can see them and that particular image on every Gert Wilders and Le Pen thread shilling for kikes and demanding nobody dares mention their isreali mossad links, anyone that dared to were banned from Holla Forums.

Kinda makes ya think…

Its not so bad. When the next erection rolls around, all they have to do is be prepared to reject the zionist propositions and not get roped into another leftist-fueled dialect. Whether or not burgers can get this creative is questionable, but lets just hope it doesnt end up with the country self-destructing without taking foreign affairs and jewish international politics with it (including the fed). I hope this can be handled peacefully; there is much fun to be had yet.

funny how burgers "aka israel" is doing a better job of resisting jewry than most of europe right now. most europeans in america ran from europe because of increased jewry. at this rate the US will be the last bastion of the white race.

no, i dont think this is a good thing. but its the truth

It's your ID hasbarafag.

Indeed I did make that mistake the ID of course should have read 882c70
Cheers kikempfy

Keep trying little buddy

You can't be more obviously shitskinned. You've been found out at the first post, as always.

We all know about the anonposting and hunting packs. Most of us get banned on a dialy basis for saying normal Holla Forums shit. You shouldn't let them know that you know, that gives them an advance to ban you before you can fuck their shit up in front of Holla Forums community. Just know the signs, and release power level when signalled.

Well that begs the question as to why. Perhaps you have orders to do so from your manager?

Go back to your discord and ask where you went wrong.

You and this kike have been gaslighting your own board members and laughing at them all the while, having truicked them into cheering on zog for the past 2 years and banning anyone pointing out all you're doing is making Holla Forums users look like cunts.

Eventually the odd user might start asking themselves why every thread seems to only promote lying jewish kosher clowns operating in every election worldwide and every thread attempting to try and do something tangibly against jews is bumplocked and the users banned.

It can't go on forever, the jewish subversion of Holla Forums by you and your team of isreal hasbara jews cannot maintain to hold the centre much longer.

Reminder that one person who wants you to leave is imkikey himself, he expects you to leave after every shitty ban he uses to get attention from you. But i believe we should all listen to that and push exodus.

Yeah thats their line , I got that one aswell. At first you tell yourself not to be paranoid, but then it just keeps happening ya know…

nice try

>maybe if I say that they are doing what I'm doing, I could win the argument!!

Keep trying.

I'l just say this - if you never get banned you are not a true Holla Forums user. Getting banned is a requirement of having a mind of your own.

Nice bait but the real answer is that he is exactly what he has always presented himself as being. He is a businessman who sees the USA as a poorly run business. Nothing more or less.

wew

Zionist.

What the fuck is this shit.

Weak bait that you gobbled up

a bait.

Kikes on suicide watch. Dump your rare pepes in this thread.

signature mod shit

wtf how could I be so wrong about don

imkampfy(2) stick to the script nigger

You see this image here>>9970663
That's the one they posted in every thread for the elections while herding Holla Forumsacks into creating free content promoting their chosen jewish controlled opposition in whatever election was going.
That was Imkampfykikes way of communicating with his other hasbara kike team this thread is filled with those rogue antisemites he doesn't want on Holla Forums spreading their antisemitic ideas on Holla Forums which he and his jkike pals have turned into another alt-lite kosher conservative cheerleading squad.

Apparently it's really funny to them how they get the low-IQ pol/acks to cheer on the JWO and any genuine anons get banned for being antisemitic on Holla Forums.

It's literally gaslighting and I'm beginning to doubt a single user here still shilling for Trump isn't jewish

"Pepe, should we gas the kikes?"
OH YEAH!

signature jew shit