The Battle of Lepanto and how it applies to today's political situation

I'll try to make this as little as possible about "me," but since the Jews have picked our bones claim to where we are now devoid of heroes, I think the battle of Lepanto could be crucial for reawakening the heroic spirit within European man.

IT's a very, very long story so not sure where I would even start. It is sometimes compared to the Battle of Salamis in that it marked the defect end of Ottoman hegemony of the sea where Christians all along the coast where being robbed, pillaged, raped, enslaved, the Churches desecrated and robbed, and even the bodies of their saints disinterred and defiled. The number of Christians taken into slavery by the turks and their Barbary pirate allies was in the millions. The majority of males would often be worked to death building vast defense for the muslims , while the younger Christian females were often snapped up by Jewish slave dealers.

Lepanto is an amazing poem which captures in a few hundred lines the scope of the problem and the unlikely victory against the Turk vs. near impossible odds.

Yes, I ama Lit doctoral student but no, I don't buy any of the fucking bullshit. If anyone wants to know what it means–without the post-modern, Jewish, "Whites are evil!" bullshit the Jews have indoctrinated the past 4-5 generations left, I'm happy to give it as time permits. MY only request is you take what (if anything) you manage to learn and pass it on to someone else.

If there is interest, I'll copy and paste the poem and we can go line-by-line and I'mm explain what he is referring to. Agin, as complain books, highly recommend "The Siege of Malta, the battle of Lepanto, and the war for the center of the world."

Another very good, very un-pc book is "The Siege of Malta: 1565" by Fransico Balbi di. Correggio." Also, I'm not trying to come as "Arrogant" as if I have "all the answers." What I can tell you is that I've sent many years of my life studying this, happy to share what I've learned to the extent anyone thinks it's worth anything. …

Other urls found in this thread:

infogalactic.com/info/Holy_Ghost_Fathers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Will he stop sucking dicks like a faggot or open his mouth and share his poem with us?

Sir, you seem very learned and just the sort of person fit for discussing literature. I said I'd post the poem "Lepanto" by Chesterton and–since I spent most of my adult life studying such things–I'd unpack it and explain its significance from a traditionalist (no "post-modern" or the other horse shit one is spooned in grad school).

So, here is the poem. If you don't know the history or any of the allusions and want them unpacked, happy to do it of you, even though you're an ungrateful fuck and don't deserve it:

Lepanto (pt 1)
BY G. K. CHESTERTON

White founts falling in the courts of the sun,
And the Soldan of Byzantium is smiling as they run;
There is laughter like the fountains in that face of all men feared,
It stirs the forest darkness, the darkness of his beard,
It curls the blood-red crescent, the crescent of his lips,
For the inmost sea of all the earth is shaken with his ships.
They have dared the white republics up the capes of Italy,
They have dashed the Adriatic round the Lion of the Sea,
And the Pope has cast his arms abroad for agony and loss,
And called the kings of Christendom for swords about the Cross,
The cold queen of England is looking in the glass;
The shadow of the Valois is yawning at the Mass;
From evening isles fantastical rings faint the Spanish gun,
And the Lord upon the Golden Horn is laughing in the sun.

Dim drums throbbing, in the hills half heard,
Where only on a nameless throne a crownless prince has stirred,
Where, risen from a doubtful seat and half attainted stall,
The last knight of Europe takes weapons from the wall,
The last and lingering troubadour to whom the bird has sung,
That once went singing southward when all the world was young,
In that enormous silence, tiny and unafraid,
Comes up along a winding road the noise of the Crusade.
Strong gongs groaning as the guns boom far,
Don John of Austria is going to the war,
Stiff flags straining in the night-blasts cold
In the gloom black-purple, in the glint old-gold,
Torchlight crimson on the copper kettle-drums,
Then the tuckets, then the trumpets, then the cannon, and he comes.
Don John laughing in the brave beard curled,
Spurning of his stirrups like the thrones of all the world,
Holding his head up for a flag of all the free.
Love-light of Spain—hurrah!
Death-light of Africa!
Don John of Austria
Is riding to the sea.

Mahound is in his paradise above the evening star,
(Don John of Austria is going to the war.)
He moves a mighty turban on the timeless houri’s knees,
His turban that is woven of the sunset and the seas.
He shakes the peacock gardens as he rises from his ease,
And he strides among the tree-tops and is taller than the trees,
And his voice through all the garden is a thunder sent to bring
Black Azrael and Ariel and Ammon on the wing.
Giants and the Genii,
Multiplex of wing and eye,
Whose strong obedience broke the sky
When Solomon was king.

They rush in red and purple from the red clouds of the morn,
From temples where the yellow gods shut up their eyes in scorn;
They rise in green robes roaring from the green hells of the sea
Where fallen skies and evil hues and eyeless creatures be;
On them the sea-valves cluster and the grey sea-forests curl,
Splashed with a splendid sickness, the sickness of the pearl;
They swell in sapphire smoke out of the blue cracks of the ground,—
They gather and they wonder and give worship to Mahound.
And he saith, “Break up the mountains where the hermit-folk can hide,
And sift the red and silver sands lest bone of saint abide,
And chase the Giaours flying night and day, not giving rest,
For that which was our trouble comes again out of the west.
We have set the seal of Solomon on all things under sun,
Of knowledge and of sorrow and endurance of things done,
But a noise is in the mountains, in the mountains, and I know
The voice that shook our palaces—four hundred years ago:
It is he that saith not ‘Kismet’; it is he that knows not Fate ;
It is Richard, it is Raymond, it is Godfrey in the gate!
It is he whose loss is laughter when he counts the wager worth,
Put down your feet upon him, that our peace be on the earth.”
For he heard drums groaning and he heard guns jar,
(Don John of Austria is going to the war.)
Sudden and still—hurrah!
Bolt from Iberia!
Don John of Austria
Is gone by Alcalar.

St. Michael’s on his mountain in the sea-roads of the north
(Don John of Austria is girt and going forth.)
Where the grey seas glitter and the sharp tides shift
And the sea folk labour and the red sails lift.
He shakes his lance of iron and he claps his wings of stone;
The noise is gone through Normandy; the noise is gone alone;
The North is full of tangled things and texts and aching eyes
And dead is all the innocence of anger and surprise,
And Christian killeth Christian in a narrow dusty room,
And Christian dreadeth Christ that hath a newer face of doom,
And Christian hateth Mary that God kissed in Galilee,
But Don John of Austria is riding to the sea.
Don John calling through the blast and the eclipse
Crying with the trumpet, with the trumpet of his lips,
Trumpet that sayeth ha!
Domino gloria!
Don John of Austria
Is shouting to the ships.

King Philip’s in his closet with the Fleece about his neck
(Don John of Austria is armed upon the deck.)
The walls are hung with velvet that is black and soft as sin,
And little dwarfs creep out of it and little dwarfs creep in.
He holds a crystal phial that has colours like the moon,
He touches, and it tingles, and he trembles very soon,
And his face is as a fungus of a leprous white and grey
Like plants in the high houses that are shuttered from the day,
And death is in the phial, and the end of noble work,
But Don John of Austria has fired upon the Turk.
Don John’s hunting, and his hounds have bayed—
Booms away past Italy the rumour of his raid
Gun upon gun, ha! ha!
Gun upon gun, hurrah!
Don John of Austria
Has loosed the cannonade.

The Pope was in his chapel before day or battle broke,
(Don John of Austria is hidden in the smoke.)
The hidden room in man’s house where God sits all the year,
The secret window whence the world looks small and very dear.
He sees as in a mirror on the monstrous twilight sea
The crescent of his cruel ships whose name is mystery;
They fling great shadows foe-wards, making Cross and Castle dark,
They veil the plumèd lions on the galleys of St. Mark;
And above the ships are palaces of brown, black-bearded chiefs,
And below the ships are prisons, where with multitudinous griefs,
Christian captives sick and sunless, all a labouring race repines
Like a race in sunken cities, like a nation in the mines.
They are lost like slaves that sweat, and in the skies of morning hung
The stair-ways of the tallest gods when tyranny was young.
They are countless, voiceless, hopeless as those fallen or fleeing on
Before the high Kings’ horses in the granite of Babylon.
And many a one grows witless in his quiet room in hell
Where a yellow face looks inward through the lattice of his cell,
And he finds his God forgotten, and he seeks no more a sign—
(But Don John of Austria has burst the battle-line!)
Don John pounding from the slaughter-painted poop,
Purpling all the ocean like a bloody pirate’s sloop,
Scarlet running over on the silvers and the golds,
Breaking of the hatches up and bursting of the holds,
Thronging of the thousands up that labour under sea
White for bliss and blind for sun and stunned for liberty.
Vivat Hispania!
Domino Gloria!
Don John of Austria
Has set his people free!

Cervantes on his galley sets the sword back in the sheath
(Don John of Austria rides homeward with a wreath.)
And he sees across a weary land a straggling road in Spain,
Up which a lean and foolish knight forever rides in vain,
And he smiles, but not as Sultans smile, and settles back the blade….
(But Don John of Austria rides home from the Crusade.)

what dis mean

Go ahead and post it, I'm interested.

I was reading about the battle of Lepanto and I'm interested in early modern historical accounts of Christian victory against Islamic aggression.

These stories should be told and told often to white people of Christian background in every Western country.

You seem like you have good intentions, but you don't seem like you are around here. How did you come across this board? Continue, I'm interested.

I thought it was just brilliant sarcasm. I am also interested.

(It's a fairly long poem, some would say it belongs in .lit., but it cannot got there since the leftists will screech it's "right-wing fascist." Now, about 1/4th of those who read this are just too stupid, you'll never get the concept or words tightly packed together and what the really mean or express.

The other 75% of people here, just have not been taught. This was at a time in history when Christians were getting slaughtered, enslaved by the millions and robbed, the Turks had taken Belgrade, then the reformation and Europe was tearing itself apart, then the FRENCH (!!!!) allied themselves with the turk scum. It looked like Europe was done.

And then, 2 almost miraculous events – the defense of Malta against the biggest army and navy in the world (that took our own children as toddlers and brainwashed them to fight against the fight of their fathers). Following the amazing defense of malta for 3 months, where men held out in 122 degrees F in armor, and fought to the last man.

When the turks behaved and then crucified the body of the local priest of the Maltese, the rose the black flag– all turk prisoner were beheaded, heads loaded into a cannon and fired at the turk lines.That one before lepanto. if as a different story that occurred before lepanto. if anyone wants, I'll tell story of lepanto. Why? I think we young men in the West desperately need something with meaning and to be reminded of the heroic deeds of our ancestors.

Also, please trust me, the poem above is not just "words." There is so much meaning, history, religion…anything you ca thing of is packed into there…do people want to hear the "un-pc" (though I will stick to facts) version of lepanto?

Please excuse any typos, it is 6 AM and I am yet to sleep.

I don't know, I think OP might just be wound a little tight. Can't blame the guy.. Our people are on the brink of extinction, our homelands are being invaded, and the general public is accepting it with open arms.

OK mate, let me take a piss, get a coffee, make sure I have the time, and I shall begin. This is one thing where I've read all the sources (yes, have been to malta and the archives in france and italy) and I think I can tell it well….

so what i see are descriptions to foreign peoples that would be considered derogatory today but hardly so by standards of the time…

do modern academics actually deny the racist connotations? I thought it is cool now to just call chesterton a racist bad person without censoring him?

OK, here we go. So first, before you read anything I write, read the poem even if you hardly understand. What's the tone of the poem? Europe is under siege, being wracked by fucking corrsairs taking our kin into slavery and murdering those too old or too young. The brutality was something you can't believe.

Since the French the Turks were "allies," a French ship carrying a priest was following one for the corsairs around for a while, following a ship. He was so disgusting he sold what little he had on his person to ransom the young girls he could, to save from this brutality. Finally it was too much even for him and he had to leave….

just for your information this is a bot trying to slide

just look through the thread and see how it uses the exact same posts to slide the discussion

remember report and filter

The poem doesn't really get into the conditions of those being kidnapped, but it gets into the fat of those men who were putrid and put to slavery in the galley as a slave o n a rowing bench, were on average one did not last more than a few months. You shat, the, and pissed all right on yourself (Cervantes took a turn at this)and rats walked on and bit on you as you tried to catcha few hours of sleep. THESE are the people Don Jon is "trying to set free." Here are the Christian slaves described, Chesterton calls them "a race in the mines:"

"And below the ships are prisons, where with multitudinous griefs,
Christian captives sick and sunless, all a labouring race repines
Like a race in sunken cities, like a nation in the mines.
They are lost like slaves that sweat, and in the skies of morning hung
The stair-ways of the tallest gods when tyranny was young.
They are countless, voiceless, hopeless as those fallen or fleeing on
Before the high Kings’ horses in the granite of Babylon.
And many a one grows witless in his quiet room in hell
Where a yellow face looks inward through the lattice of his cell,
And he finds his God forgotten, and he seeks no more a sign—"

I cannot contribute anything, so just share what you please, and I will read it later. Thanks in advance

OK, is anyone still reading? Now we move onto what really cause Lepanto. The Turks were growing more and more bold in the Adriatic and eve into the Western Med. As in the poem:

"For the inmost sea of all the earth is shaken with his ships.
They have dared the white republics up the capes of Italy,
They have dashed the Adriatic round the Lion of the Sea,
And the Pope has cast his arms abroad for agony and loss,
And called the kings of Christendom for swords about the Cross,"

OK, for those who don't know, "The Lion" is the symbol of Venice, and "the White Republics" are the various city-states of Italy (before Italy was united) who would much
rather trade and make shekels than wage war.

Also, under the Ottoman it was traditional that as soon as a new Ottoman empire came to power, all of his siblings would be strangled by the place bodyguards with a silk scarf and the Sultan would immediately start a jihad as a way to prove his legitimacy. This is why Vienna was under siege 3 x, the site of Malta(which was for really different reasons but another story).

NONE of this is taught!!! Forget in high school, forget even as a UG, you don't even learn this as a grad student, you have to seek it out on your own. THIS is why I'm doing this here. Because here could genuinely be doctoral students in history reading this who have no fucking clue this is true…. for those types, if you are skeptical I'm happy to listen sources and you can check…

This sounds great and very interesting OP but the Christians then knew that they were enemies of the world at large, and that they were being enslaved and murdered to near extinction. Every dumb faggot today thinks that they're being good people and embracing diversity. As much as I wish we could all hole up in a castle and butcher oncoming savages, we're not in any position to do that. By all means, go through Lepanto with us, I'm certainly intrigued, but circumstances are very very different today.

Maybe not today, but soon. In 40 years, when London is 80% Muslim, and white women get attacked if they go out without wearing the proper coverings, do you really think whites will still be cowering in fear of "racism"? No. Our people always wait to strike back until we are pushed to the brink of extinction. History teaches us this. Thermopylae, Viena, Malta, Wallachia… the list goes on.

totally agree user. Dr. Pierce gets into tis numerous times. We are in a "war" where if you kill your enemy, police from "your own side" will put you in a cage with negroes. I'm just going through this to try to maybe awaken a dormant heroic spirit in our people so maybe one, even one person reads and thinks "wait a second…."

Maybe I'm building sandcastles in the shy but such is my goal. OK, back to it…

Well i'm reading all this even if you're a slide bot, it's interesting. It doesn't seem to be copy pasta according to google.>>9970287
seems like a legit guy who just started posting off topic then made his own thread
his posts here dont seem to be copypasta, nothing shows on google, except the text itself

i also first gave him the benefit of the doubt, but it is the subject that was wrong

we are on /pol we know the unpozzed history
Lepanto wasn't meaningfull in the fight against kebab, i was a we wuz still relevant attempt by the roach while their empire was already in decline and the maritime powers already shifted to the atlantic
also posting it from the perspective of some poem written in about 1900 by some essayist isn't something you see happening here a lot

OK, I'm a bit lost, so let's go back to Don Jon himself. Who was he? HE was the bastard child of the emperor Charles. After Charles died, his father fulfilled his wish and gave him money to live a life befitting the son on a Holy Roman Emperor. Charles wished for him to go into the Clergy, but the was not to be, as his interest in military matters was clear. Maybe may have heard expression: "He's a real don juan," which seems to come from don jon of austria and his skills with woman. HE was tall attractive, and especially as he was to set out on his battle against the Turks, Balls were held in every major European city along the way and he was received with great balls, feating, and masked balls (think of the one in "Witcher 3,) only a lot more extravagant.

Woman went out of their way to gain his attention in any way possible. He is on record as having fathered 3 or 4 children. HE was noted for his ability to dance several"routines" popular at the time.

REFORMTION
Don Jon, before taking on assignment for Lepanto, put down several uprising of Saracens, Cryptos, and heretic. While Christians were bring slaughtered, the Catholics and protestants were fighting among themselves. As is stated in the poem:

"The North is full of tangled things and texts and aching eyes
And dead is all the innocence of anger and surprise,
And Christian killeth Christian in a narrow dusty room,
And Christian dreadeth Christ that hath a newer face of doom,
And Christian hateth Mary that God kissed in Galilee,
But Don John of Austria is riding to the sea.
Don John calling through the blast and the eclipse
Crying with the trumpet, with the trumpet of his lips,
Trumpet that sayeth ha!
Domino gloria!
Don John of Austria
Is shouting to the ships."

One may compare this to today and the EU. The EU is worried about paperwork, bullshit, "tangled things and aching eyes…." meanwhile, we are being overrun my savages and our "leaders are doing sweet fuck-all

No, you DON't, idiot. I spent most of my fucking admit life studying this. Please, give me one instance where you know something as well as I know the battle of lepanto, just as an example? NO ONE here knows the history of what happened, the betrayal, and what it meant.

As for your contention that it is "historically insignificant" or whatever nonsense you said, you're quite simply not very bright. You've already been shown once to be a fucking asshole: "copy paste! copy paste! copyist!" You were fucking wrong. And instead of fucking slinking away, you STILL are here trying to harass, trying to convince people not to rad a word of truth. YOU–fucking brainless twat you are– do not like what I've to say. I'd be inclined to accused you go High Kikery, but I had no proof, and yet who else who have the "chutzpah" to be that fucking wrong and STILL sit there like a radon vermin trying to pick away at the foundations???

YOU WERE AND ARE WRONG. Understand You made an accusation, WRONG. You have a different idea, fine, why not make your own thread and let people interested in this have their now thread. Once you
ve accused of fucking PLAGIARISM (e.g., LIBEL) and even wrong, what kind of repulsive human being would have the CHUTZPAH to sit around and KEEP LIBELING?

Only a Jew.

Chesterton has a special talent for taking particular events and making them timeless. Even if the historical happening wasnt pivotal, Chesterton would have surfaced its spiritual meaning. Guy was an aesthetic & cultural genius… perhaps the best that Europe's ever had

i will respond for the knowledge of anons lurking this thread

lets start with this

The alliance at Lepanto was actually hindered by the exact same problems as we see today
the time late 1500's was when the old trade empire of the med both turkroach and italian were decaying due to the opening up of first north sea trade and now atlantic trade
this is right after philip V united most of europe through hedeitary luck and conquered a colonial empire that would set the start for most of modern history

Lepanto was mostly the pope and venice want to remain relevant in the med
Lepanto was won, but it was far from a heroic tale
for that go to the first seige of venice: unexpected, vastly outnumbered and still beat the turk, this was btw in early 1500's and was the high tide of the turkroach empire, lepanto was already half a century into ottoman decay

but lets look at lepanto, the italian city states taking both german mercs and spanish musketeers coupled with improvements in tech from the atlantic build a first ship of the line, vastly outclassed the ottomans, their gallays were filled with composite bowmen, slaves and few cannons, they didn't even take enough ammunition to the fight
their battleplan was get close to other ship shoot the oarsmen and then board, this went terribly because german mercs outclassed roaches, italian oarsmen were free citizens and as such were armed and fighted alongside the marines
the europeans board the ottoman ships and freed the slaves making it a very uneven battle for the few soldiers aboard the ottoman vessels
look up the battle losses, ottoman losses were catastrophic while european losses were minimal
this is not a herioc battle but the beating of a lame man

but why lepanto was meaningless in the grander scheme of things
remember lepanto was the biggest battle in the war for cyprus after an ottoman invasion there
after the victory at lepanto in western greece btw the european alliances fractured into infighting preventing them from making any gains
1 year later the ottomans had rebuild their fleet, although they did lose a lot of skilled sailors but their suppremancy of the eastern med was upheld
the war for cyprus was concluded with a peace treaty which gave cyprus to the roach and vast areas of venetian dalmatia also to the roach
so despite losing badly in battle the roach made of with good territorial gains

all the while all the raiding and slaving in the southern european states was done by the barbary pirates which were not opposed and continued to slave and raid for centuries afterwards while trade shifted to the atlantic

as to your exaltation of don juan
afterward lepanto he went right back to inter european wars and sacked the low countries, first offering gestures of peace and reconciliation but after having gather his troops broke them and attacked

most of european history is violence, backstabbing and people getting fucked
Lepanto was no herioc difference from the norm

This is a great paragraph with all sorts of cool imagery. I try to stay away from all the post-modernist, neo-marxist, bullshit for which I left a 2 year scholarship to Jesus College Cambridge in the UK after a year. (no, my grades were not poor. Mu soul was being fucking poisoned.)

Anyway:

"Dim drums throbbing, in the hills half heard,
Where only on a nameless throne a crownless prince has stirred,
Where, risen from a doubtful seat and half attainted stall,
The last knight of Europe takes weapons from the wall,
The last and lingering troubadour to whom the bird has sung,
That once went singing southward when all the world was young,
In that enormous silence, tiny and unafraid,"

Look carefully at all the imagery. It suggests weapons and other accessaries that hasn't been used in a long time:b
"…dim drums throbbing…" All suggesting that the scene is being viewed by candlelight, but also the word "throbbing" suggesting it was there the entire time, the blood was flowing it just needed to be tapped.

"Where only on a nameless throne a crownless prince has stirred,
Where, risen from a doubtful seat…"

These lines refer to Don Jon as a Bastard since he was not born of a traditional marriage. In accordance with his father's wishes, Don John was given just enough land and money to maintain his dignity.

His position is referred to as "a doubtful seat" and "half attainted stall." So he is not of pure noble blood, though one must keep in my this is not always a bad thing. William the Bastard would go on to earn the title of William the conquer…..

Ignore the Jews. They bitch every time someone tries to start a decent discussion. Post the poem OP.

user, I don't know if you are a Turk, a Jew, or just trying to be contrarian. IF someone tells me: "I believe the victory is over-stated because:
A.
B.
C.

Have you ever worked in the archives in the Italian City States? Do you know the sort of terror that was commonplace among the coast villages of Italy and Spain? Do you read Italian? Have you ever read the firsthand accounts (and I mean direct from the the archives, not bullshit filed down into propaganda to push an agenda).

Have you read the accounts? How after the most vicious of the Corsair slavers died (if you'd like their names tell me) the head had to be send around Spain, France, and Italy to provide people with closure that the animal was dead since at once point after it was said to be dad it was replace by its brother, who was even more vicious?

Furthermore, historians I don't even like from an ideological level have described the victory Lepanto as "just as important as Salmais (see William Stevens, ""A History ofSea Power," 1920),

WITH all respect, I don't think you know a goddam think. About Ottoman power, about how Protestant power was tearing apart Europe. Read the old texts, assuring that we we would never lose Constantinople. mIt became a fucking Mosque, it was defaced.

You fail to see the larger picture. IF even a small thing had gone wrong on the battle field at Malta and the Sarcen had taken it, that was it. The best harbor in the Med was the a center of Jihad, with essentially no way to unseat them. W'e have lost Rome. From there? There's no saying.

You've given your opinion. Please, give your reasoning and back it up. Also, I'm going to guess 90% you are either a muslim or jew.

Poem is up mate. All I wanted to post was "Lepanto" by Chesterton, and believe it or not the poem is forbidden is many English department

That is a truly beautiful verse actually. That really rouses something in me, "the last knight of Europe takes weapons from the wall," What a hopeless and yet triumphant fate is his, to stand alone in the last sliver of twilight. I pray for a fate so fair as this.

alright i retract my earlier statement you are not a bot you were posting in good faith

do you understand why i had the impression you were sliding because you first posted this in a thread discussing the disappearence of people in the aftermath of manchester and why posting this in such a thread could be seen as sliding

as to your topic
A: ottoman naval dominance in eastern med unchallenged
B: barbary corsairs largely unstopped, tunis attacked and recaptured by ottomans in under a year
C: war for cyprus ends with cyprus being roach for 3 and a half centuries

i'll admit to holding a more utalitarian viewpoint of history and disregarding the feeling of morale
but i find it hard to discount the fact that ottoman was in continued decline and technological improvements shifted the tide to the european empires later on

but from your post do you really believe that the ottomans had the capability to launch a amphious assault on rome in 1580 if they had malta, at this point their army was backwards compared to the times and although the italian states were also slipping a land invasion of italy would put the ottoman army against spanish tercios, you think they could win that?

as to your ad hominems how could you possible think i am a roach when i call them roaches throughout my post, and no i do not know the 35 regional dialects of late medieval europe to read primary texts, do you?

Does anyone want to know something specific about the poem that they don't understand, and how it relates to European history? Recall, Chesterton was a Catholic writing in ~1910 before the Jew poisoned the well of Literature with modernism, post-modernism, post structuralism. IT was before The Frankfurt School, before The New School establishment itself as a diploma mill in the US to begin turning out Jew "doctorates" whose sole goal was the "deconstruction" of our society and our literature.

Why do you think you are different?

Why I was very young, I got friendly with an old professor who had been taught by Tolkien,Seamus Heaney (was later taught by him myself as a visiting professor…as reputation as an alcoholic was certainly well-deserved), Evan Boland, various students of Ezra Pound, etc….

Some well-respected critics (before our literature became totally Jewed an meaningless) it was viewed by many as perhaps the most structurally, tonally, and linguistically construction in the English language.

I don't want to overstep myself where its not needed or wanted. Does anyone want me to go through the poem as far as structure and historical/cultural references? It's packed so thickly, if you don't understand it and you know know everything if refers to….I mean, you are anonymous, no one can see who you are if you ask…even so, I guess people aren't going to ask. Maybe I should just unpack it for people because most will never ask.

I'm not "condescending" to anyone, by the way, if you put me in a chemistry lab I could barely scrape by. I just happen to have a high verbal IQ and my maths IQ is only a few points above average.

Anyway, I will unpack it in hopes of getting some 15 year old (who aren't allow thread board, you should not be reading ) and show how it's like a puzzle and how it can be fun……

(checked satan)
This just isn't true user. Granted, many were pilfered from the Italian city-states, but they had they best seige engines and the army (in particular the jansseries, made of our own youth kidnapped, converted, and brainwashed by the scum).

It's hard for me to get genuinely "angry" at you in that the information would simply not have been available to you. Something I found out which could only make be laugh internally. Have you ever seen the movie "Defamation?" If not, should be still on YT, worth the watch.

I was recalling an old David Irving book where he speaks about the year 1974 and how all of a suddenly. state i that year, 1974, suddenly it came from nowhere. Well, why? What happened in '74?

And we trace back, and we see– Solzhenitysn's "gulag Archipelago" came out in 1974. The Jews were afraid their fraud would get buried over by there ACTUAL crime of what they REALLY did in the USSR.

IT's amazing. Look at a paper from this week. The Jews want to hunt every15 year old clerk who work for the Germans. Every single one. But likes who tortured, organized secret police shootings in the basement of their synagogue? Eh, why dredge up the past?

nobody cares here, you can drop all the fluffing

My questions to you are… how would someone access the unajewed meanings of these texts you reference? You said that some books are being edited and others are being ignored. Where is the english lit reading list for european pride?

some anons have access to book scanners and libraries but we cant just scan every book in the brarie. we need breadcrumbs.

you believe in this story and your entry point is the poem, thats perfect. write out your entire unpacking and it will inspire me and others in our attempts to revive the gallantry of the european man. then save your work to a blog post so future anons can stumble on it too.

one thing i know for sure: the drunk ramblings/shitposts of humanities postdocs are ALWAYS more interesting than their published papers. academia keeps all the good shit in the hallways and bedrooms. you pretty much have to fuck a prof to get their real opinion these days

what I mean is the word HOLOCAUST suddenly came from nowhere. The Jews realized the need to give their "product" to elicit guilt money

According to Age of Empires, the battle was won after the Spanish built a Wonder close to the shoreline.

I CARE. And I have to live with myself.
Norton Anthology of English Literature. Specially seek out years prior to 1996, look for the hardcover, more expensive but worth it as it will last longer. MY instinct would be garage sales or check paper, though now ppl can just check on Amazon or Ebay.

Next (pray, excuse this if it's unordered): DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT under ANY circumstances let them take away your stacks. Should any not know, by "stacks" I mean you 8-9 floors of book with a few study area and where you can get lost and begin your sanity.

If the motherfuckers take away from hard copies of your books, slowly but surely, people (as if the current crop of upcoming fucking professors weren't fucking bad enough) soon, they'll just quit checking ANY hardcopy, and knowledge will exist solely electronically, and then, then the Jews will start changing your history, novels, everything else.

You may laugh and say I'm "paranoid." Believe me, I sat through Colin Powell lying to the UN on behalf of the US. IF you are in your late teens.early 20s, you've idea no corrupt ZOG actually is….

user, Hillary Clinton escaped prosecution for high treason July 4, 2016. 240 years to the date of the creation of the Republic. I've seen a lot of shit over the years, but that tops everything. Everything.

Can you explain Giaours, the meaning of the Seal of Solomon here, and Mahound?

Mahound- Muhammad

Seal of Solomon- the symbol of islam. As I recall passage in poem (not looking at it, might be wrong) we have set the seal of Solomon on all things under the sun (i.e., they've done everything there is to do),

To me, the me interesting passage here is:

In other words, something is telling the Sultan that Jon of Austria is not going to be a pushover: "But a noise is in the mountains, in the mountains and I know…….
It is richard. it is Raymond, it is Godfrey at the Gate!"

That's my fav write line.

I'm trying to write a summartof

Wish…I'M TRYING TO WROTE A SUMMARY OF THE POEM, SINCE I THINK IT'S VERY IMPORTANT FOR OUR CHRISTIANITY IDENTITY. NOW, BEFORE AN ASSHOLE SLITHERS OUT LIKE A SNAKE FROM UNDER AN OLD CONCRETE BLOCK "MUH SKY DADDY! DEAD JEW ON A STICK!" I WAS WRITING A VERY INTERESTING ARTICLE YESTERDAY.

IF WE LOOK AT WHEN ROME WAS COLLAPSING, THE ARISTOCRATS WERE GOING BROKE, FARMERS, EVERYONE BUT FOR ONE GROUP…GUESS WHO? WHY, THE INTERNATIONAL JEW OF COURSE!

SO IF WE LOOK AT IT NARROWLY, AS ROOM WAS COLLAPSING, DESPITE ALL THE MASSIVE PHENOTYPIC DIFFERENCE AMONG GENTILES, WHAT WAS CHRISTIANITY AT HEART?

IT WAS AN ATTEMPT FOR THHE GENTILES TO SURVIVE BY FORMING AN ALLIANCE AND FORMING AN "IN-GROUP" IN OPPOSITION TO HIGH KIKERY TO ALLOW THEY TO WORK TOGETHER AS THEIR OWN "IN-GROUP" OPPOSED TO HIGH KIKERY AS A WAY TO TRY TO SURVIVE AGAINST JEWISH PREDATORS WHO CONTROLLED THE SLAVE TRADE, SPICE TRADE, TRADE IN SILKS, YOU JUST GO RIGHT DOWN THE LIST AND YOU'LL SEE JEWS MONOPOLIZING EVERY INDUSTRY.

are those reserved for uni students? I've already graduated but it sounds like an interesting place.

Does anyone care enough and following this to where they want a line-by-line explanation of the action and all the historical references? Even if you are….a fucking grad student, I doubt most of you know what this is about.

IF people don't know and genuinely want to know, I will tale the 35 mins and do it. But if you want it, tell me how far you got and specifically where you got stock, tell me and will do it, but don't want to be jerked around.

IF you're a Westerner who has been fucked over by the ZOG education system, happy to teach you. YEs, I use word "teach" sinceI had an 800 SAT verbal, 790 US history, 770 literature, 800 writing. I refused to let my brain be warped by the post-modernists.

(I don't think I'm "better" than anyone, if any of you motherfuckers were good at calculus or chemistry, I barely squeaked by……..

yeah, you need your uni ID to get into the library stacks as far as I know. Alternatively, just but on a dress and start crying about how the patriarchy is keeping you out…

Those 9 floors of books were my salvation. Go to floor 6 or 7, take a massive shit, take your computer(I don't even recall if they had wifi in stacks at that time). You could go from 6 pm until 2 am and not see another human being, this were the best times of my life….

I'm interested if you have the time
not everyone is cut out for STEM be grateful you never had to do Fourier transforms or work on response curves for different filters

guess I need to get a new gf that's in college still

Thanks user, I was reading.

Yeah, he was probably a Holy Ghost Father. They are redpilled on Jesuits.

infogalactic.com/info/Holy_Ghost_Fathers

We have four Seth Rich stickies last I checked, goon.

Bumping because this is the only quality thread in a sea of shitty faggot OPs and obvious shill threads that these newfags can't even identify.

That was possibly the most beautiful poem an user ever gazed his eyes upon, higher than many other in significance and imagery. Truly, thank you for sharing this, even beyond analyzing it. It would be an incredible insight one can be sure of though, please.

Chesterton is a brilliant author. Thanks OP

interesting thread

OP, great thread. I saw your posts in the other thread on Manchester as well. You're on the wrong board, this ground has been lost to the same forces that took 4/pol/. Make your way to /polk/ or meguca.