Mudshits drive Manchester survivors home - 14 people go missing

Pure coincidence i'm sure. Fire up your twitter sockpuppets and ignore the false-flag shills. Don't let the kikes memory hole this.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PiZ1l
labour25.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/manchester-bombing-missing-people-latest-list-names-arena-ariana-grande-concert-suicide-attack-a7752536.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemming
express.co.uk/news/uk/808602/Manchester-bombing-missing-victims-latest-list-search-terror-attack
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4535946/Families-searching-missing-Manchester-loved-ones.html#ixzz4i0BbHFFz
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4538034/Father-missing-teenager-died-cancer-attack.html
archive.fo/MTYPw
twitter.com/gmpolice/status/867524046199676928
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/24/mother-confirmed-one-dead-grieving-niece-took-children-ariana/
8ch.net/brit/res/298740.html
theguardian.com/uk-news/live/2017/may/24/manchester-arena-bombing-terror-attack-victims-threat-critical-ariana-grande-concert-live-news
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/parents-confirm-missing-scottish-teenager-10487827
irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/world/eilidh-macleod-is-the-latest-victim-of-the-manchester-arena-bombing-to-be-named-791132.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/23/father-pleads-safe-return-daughter-15-friend-go-missing-manchester/
news.sky.com/story/manchester-arena-bomber-salman-abedi-named-by-us-officials-10890167
youtube.com/watch?v=CYf7ormpVzA
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/manchester-attack-latest-victims-list-dead-confirm-list-names-killed-suicide-bombing-a7753471.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IsUxZC9dUgo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martyrdom_in_Sikhism
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/24/victims-manchester-suicide-bomb-attack-named-pictures/nell-jones-14-died-manchester-arena-attending-pop-concert-friend/
vid.me/S5hj
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=360
twitter.com/AnonBabble

archive.is/PiZ1l

Nell Jones

A14-year-old girl, believed to have been using crutches on the night of the concert, has been reported missing.

Members of her family are in Manchester searching for her.

Ms Jones, who attends Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School. has not been heard from since the concert.

A post on Knutsford Young Farmers' Facebook page said: "One of our members and close friend Nell Jones was at the concert last night and sadly is still missing.

"If anyone hears from Nell please let someone know!#PrayForNell.

"Please share!"

Weren't they Sikhs not muslims?
Kinda makes a difference

She's being gangraped right now.

You'd think with normalfaggots being glued to their smartphones constantly it be near impossible for someone who has one to go missing.

Which is why we can't let this go. The normie might finally wake up and smell the bullshit.

Doubt it.

You'll never know unless you try, Rabbi.

How many were seen at the scene of the attack and are now missing and how many are missing because they're dead? Is it the girl with the crutches alone?

It was a fucking nail bomb, not a hydrogen one. Corpses don't just vaporize into thin air without some serious fucking heat generation.

I imagine some of the girls are not able to be identified by the appearance.

I imagine some of the girls are not able to be identified by their appearance.

Granted they were probably scared to death and desperately wanting to get home, but a woman stepping into a sandnigger's car is like someone jumping into a wild animal exhibit

Is there any proof of this? News reports? Police missing persons report? Family members social media?

Should have put this in the OP, nu-Holla Forums is apparently too retarded to scroll down and read a 10 post thread.

archive.is/PiZ1l

That OP you're quoting is a 4cuck writing erotic cuck fanfiction. Post proof any of this shit happened.

So they got fucking blown up? Where is the proof that any of this cuck fanfiction is true?

Did anyone else watch that movie with a critical eye? I'm probably only one autistic enough to have noticed this. I decided to learn all I could about Amon Göth to see if he actually shot Jews from his balcony with a hunting rife. I went to the home myself and took photos.

Here is the problem: when you of to Göth's house and go out on his balcony, there is about a 100 foot tall hill that blocks the view from the Balcony to the camp courtyard. So, unless Göth had x-ray vision and his bullets from his hunting rife could defy the laws of gravity, it's simply not possible.

But even given that, let's take it for granted he was abusing his power. By late '43early '44, Göth was removed from power and taken to court by the internal disciplinary mechanism of the SS.

Thus the entire Jewish bullshit story about Göth being some sort of od sociopathic killer allowed to run wild with no check on his power is sheer rose shit. IF you want to see a genuine sociopathic killer with no check on power, see the Jew Solomon Morrell and the book about him "An Eye for an Eye" by the Jew John Sagat from NY. Almost 500 SS-men were killed and he issued "Death-certifcates" for men he was rumored to have beaten to death with oak table legs while they were disarmed.

Solzhenitsyn talks at length about this in many of his works, notably in "Gulag Archipelago." Though then, he could have had no way of knowing the likes would STILL be trying to hunt town 98 year old former secretaries while Jew murderers from the Cheka/NKVD were living in opulent flats in Moscow.

For those of you who are young and still in Uni, obviously your professors will never teach it. I can only advise, look into it yourselves. I recently learned that my own UG alma mater wants to "remove the stacks" from the library, since they say it's too much work. Please, if your uni tries this, fight this with all you can. Once the books are gone, eventually all the jews will have to do is change a few lines of programing. don't let it happen.

Was just about to point this out. The headlines have been using the word "missing" ever since it happened, if OP were serious he would include any article about identified dead so that we know how many of the 22 are confirmed and how many are actually missing. Any parent would claim missing until the "autopsy" or whatever confirm their biggest nightmare.

I do not live there and can't estimate what is more common, but apparently some of them were Sikhs. As seen in the picture the car is a taxi originally, so I would not go as far as OP.
However I can not speak for "locals with cars" as mentioned in the OP.

forgot picture.

Looks Sikh not muslim.

The following is an entirely random theory:

Manchester is a Labour area.
labour25.com
if you controlled a city that you knew was going to conduct a Tavistock style jew terror attack, why not drive over and grab a few kids and legitimise the missing children numbers, thus giving some credibility to the stories that kids went missing, only most of them ended up in a Labour mps car boot instead.

Can you read, nigger? That's exactly the point.

I know, on here I'm just another ranting idiot, why would anyone take me seriously. But I'm telling you, I have access to…more information than the average person. Fight them, fight them tooth-and-nail if they try to remove hard copies of your books from your libraries. Once ALL your books are electronic in some form, in the long term, what does that lead to? Once that transition is complete, how do we really ever go "to the sources
in order to get the correct text?

Given the rotten character of the ideologues we have in charge, who would believe these people would not (with the push of a button) get rid if any parts of our history they deem "racist" or "imperialist?"

When I was 15 I was taking classes in Eng Lt at Harvard to build up my resumé. AS part of the class (this would never happen today), you had to memorize every poem, some of them very long, but for which I'm very grateful now. One poem that being censored even then (15 years ago) was the poem "Lepanto." At the time, you could not easily get it on the internet, so I hunted up a complete copy in Widner library. I'll post the poem and what it says (though I doubt many care).

A nailbomb doesn't fucking vaporize people. The point is to have a relatively small bomb for easier concealment and send the nails flying everywhere to maximize the damage.

Are these fucking bots?

Fuck, that's messed up. Cause a terrorist attack at a preteen concert and in the chaos kidnap a some of the preteens. Probably go after preteen who weren't there with their parents. Media is so kiked that'll never get out and parents won't be able to really investigate because of hate speech laws. While slowly the invaders kidnap all the young girls of the host nation for sex slavery and blood libel.

I almost it to just be only a terrorist attack now, because words cannot describe how evil that'd be.

(4)

Questions if others posting could be bots…

This is the poem "Lepanto" by the Catholic-English Poet Chesterton. If you want to understand how important this battle was for the fate of the West, highly recommend the book "Empire of the Sea: Siege of Malta, Battle of Lepanto, and the Struggle for the Center of the World."
If you truly understand what was at stake, his poem will give you goosebumps. (I'm not trying to be condescending, but it's a very dense poem with a lot of obscure reference and if anyone doesn't understand any part of it, happy to explain it. it's an anonymous message board, no one will judge you, no one cares, and I've spend the better part of my life studying this–studying WESTERN poetry and lit while avoiding the Leftist Jewish insanity):

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring

Lepanto Related Poem Content Details
BY G. K. CHESTERTON
White founts falling in the courts of the sun,
And the Soldan of Byzantium is smiling as they run;
There is laughter like the fountains in that face of all men feared,
It stirs the forest darkness, the darkness of his beard,
It curls the blood-red crescent, the crescent of his lips,
For the inmost sea of all the earth is shaken with his ships.
They have dared the white republics up the capes of Italy,
They have dashed the Adriatic round the Lion of the Sea,
And the Pope has cast his arms abroad for agony and loss,
And called the kings of Christendom for swords about the Cross,
The cold queen of England is looking in the glass;
The shadow of the Valois is yawning at the Mass;
From evening isles fantastical rings faint the Spanish gun,
And the Lord upon the Golden Horn is laughing in the sun.

Dim drums throbbing, in the hills half heard,
Where only on a nameless throne a crownless prince has stirred,
Where, risen from a doubtful seat and half attainted stall,
The last knight of Europe takes weapons from the wall,
The last and lingering troubadour to whom the bird has sung,
That once went singing southward when all the world was young,
In that enormous silence, tiny and unafraid,
Comes up along a winding road the noise of the Crusade.
Strong gongs groaning as the guns boom far,
Don John of Austria is going to the war,
Stiff flags straining in the night-blasts cold
In the gloom black-purple, in the glint old-gold,
Torchlight crimson on the copper kettle-drums,
Then the tuckets, then the trumpets, then the cannon, and he comes.
Don John laughing in the brave beard curled,
Spurning of his stirrups like the thrones of all the world,
Holding his head up for a flag of all the free.
Love-light of Spain—hurrah!
Death-light of Africa!
Don John of Austria
Is riding to the sea.

Mahound is in his paradise above the evening star,
(Don John of Austria is going to the war.)
He moves a mighty turban on the timeless houri’s knees,
His turban that is woven of the sunset and the seas.
He shakes the peacock gardens as he rises from his ease,
And he strides among the tree-tops and is taller than the trees,
And his voice through all the garden is a thunder sent to bring
Black Azrael and Ariel and Ammon on the wing.
Giants and the Genii,
Multiplex of wing and eye,
Whose strong obedience broke the sky
When Solomon was king.

Cosmo don't understand the can of worms they may have opened with this.

Sikhs hate Muslims with a passion that puts most of Holla Forums to shame.

Sikhs are alright.
They still have to go back though

They rush in red and purple from the red clouds of the morn,
From temples where the yellow gods shut up their eyes in scorn;
They rise in green robes roaring from the green hells of the sea
Where fallen skies and evil hues and eyeless creatures be;
On them the sea-valves cluster and the grey sea-forests curl,
Splashed with a splendid sickness, the sickness of the pearl;
They swell in sapphire smoke out of the blue cracks of the ground,—
They gather and they wonder and give worship to Mahound.
And he saith, “Break up the mountains where the hermit-folk can hide,
And sift the red and silver sands lest bone of saint abide,
And chase the Giaours flying night and day, not giving rest,
For that which was our trouble comes again out of the west.
We have set the seal of Solomon on all things under sun,
Of knowledge and of sorrow and endurance of things done,
But a noise is in the mountains, in the mountains, and I know
The voice that shook our palaces—four hundred years ago:
It is he that saith not ‘Kismet’; it is he that knows not Fate ;
It is Richard, it is Raymond, it is Godfrey in the gate!
It is he whose loss is laughter when he counts the wager worth,
Put down your feet upon him, that our peace be on the earth.”
For he heard drums groaning and he heard guns jar,
(Don John of Austria is going to the war.)
Sudden and still—hurrah!
Bolt from Iberia!
Don John of Austria
Is gone by Alcalar.

St. Michael’s on his mountain in the sea-roads of the north
(Don John of Austria is girt and going forth.)
Where the grey seas glitter and the sharp tides shift
And the sea folk labour and the red sails lift.
He shakes his lance of iron and he claps his wings of stone;
The noise is gone through Normandy; the noise is gone alone;
The North is full of tangled things and texts and aching eyes
And dead is all the innocence of anger and surprise,
And Christian killeth Christian in a narrow dusty room,
And Christian dreadeth Christ that hath a newer face of doom,
And Christian hateth Mary that God kissed in Galilee,
But Don John of Austria is riding to the sea.
Don John calling through the blast and the eclipse
Crying with the trumpet, with the trumpet of his lips,
Trumpet that sayeth ha!
Domino gloria!
Don John of Austria
Is shouting to the ships.

King Philip’s in his closet with the Fleece about his neck
(Don John of Austria is armed upon the deck.)
The walls are hung with velvet that is black and soft as sin,
And little dwarfs creep out of it and little dwarfs creep in.
He holds a crystal phial that has colours like the moon,
He touches, and it tingles, and he trembles very soon,
And his face is as a fungus of a leprous white and grey
Like plants in the high houses that are shuttered from the day,
And death is in the phial, and the end of noble work,
But Don John of Austria has fired upon the Turk.
Don John’s hunting, and his hounds have bayed—
Booms away past Italy the rumour of his raid
Gun upon gun, ha! ha!
Gun upon gun, hurrah!
Don John of Austria
Has loosed the cannonade.

WHY IS THIS THREAD SWARMED BY BOTS??

I thought the whole Trump campaign cheerleading squad thing with cartoon frogs and the subsequent tub thumping for all other zionist agents in world politics would be the thing that shames Holla Forums the most.
That should be at least a little higher up the list than jew media controlled sikhs hating isreal's enemies almost as much as good goy yanks do

(If anyone wants, I'll explain the poem and why "Lepanto" was so important and saved Western Christendom.):

"The Pope was in his chapel before day or battle broke,
(Don John of Austria is hidden in the smoke.)
The hidden room in man’s house where God sits all the year,
The secret window whence the world looks small and very dear.
He sees as in a mirror on the monstrous twilight sea
The crescent of his cruel ships whose name is mystery;
They fling great shadows foe-wards, making Cross and Castle dark,
They veil the plumèd lions on the galleys of St. Mark;
And above the ships are palaces of brown, black-bearded chiefs,
And below the ships are prisons, where with multitudinous griefs,
Christian captives sick and sunless, all a labouring race repines
Like a race in sunken cities, like a nation in the mines.
They are lost like slaves that sweat, and in the skies of morning hung
The stair-ways of the tallest gods when tyranny was young.
They are countless, voiceless, hopeless as those fallen or fleeing on
Before the high Kings’ horses in the granite of Babylon.
And many a one grows witless in his quiet room in hell
Where a yellow face looks inward through the lattice of his cell,
And he finds his God forgotten, and he seeks no more a sign—
(But Don John of Austria has burst the battle-line!)
Don John pounding from the slaughter-painted poop,
Purpling all the ocean like a bloody pirate’s sloop,
Scarlet running over on the silvers and the golds,
Breaking of the hatches up and bursting of the holds,
Thronging of the thousands up that labour under sea
White for bliss and blind for sun and stunned for liberty.
Vivat Hispania!
Domino Gloria!
Don John of Austria
Has set his people free!

Cervantes on his galley sets the sword back in the sheath
(Don John of Austria rides homeward with a wreath.)
And he sees across a weary land a straggling road in Spain,
Up which a lean and foolish knight forever rides in vain,
And he smiles, but not as Sultans smile, and settles back the blade….
(But Don John of Austria rides home from the Crusade.)"

Jesus christ..anyone who gives a semi-learned view in anything here must be a fucking "bot," correct? Did you even bother reading what I fucking wrote? OR are you just too fucking stupid that anything who has actually studied a subject in-depth and is not just repeating the fucking part-line must be a "bot."

I'm trying to help, in my very small way, to teach Westerners that they have a HISTORY. A glorious history, of which they should be proud, and of which things like Lepanto and the Crusades and the defense of the siege of Malta and Vienna should be a source of PRIDE, not something the Jews are able to bury…

Imagine the amount of disbelief they had.

That cuckchan post is obvious bait, learn to control your autism.

Lurk moar.

make a syllabus of relevant works you know of (and publication years you prefer, if necessary) and i will digitally archive the correct versions

we have options aside from hoping the cucked institutions do the right thing

What if these missing people were grabbed by other muslims in the bombing confusion, only to get tortured or beheaded on video later?

Sometimes I wonder if people even read the OP. He looks dedicated at least, he will come around.

Listen, I do think that's a good piece of classical poetry. I can recite some dank Baudelaire shit from memory myself. But this board, and particularily this thread, isn't the place to discuss it. And you don't need to teach whites they have a history, especially on Holla Forums. It resonates in our veins. It's our struggle.

They want to go back and remove the Muslim and Hindu from their homeland.

down to 7 now

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/manchester-bombing-missing-people-latest-list-names-arena-ariana-grande-concert-suicide-attack-a7752536.html

the slide it is real in this thread
there algorithm seems to have picked up we like classical stuff so they try that route of attack, yet still do not realise it is transparant as fuck

have a bump OP this image needs to be spread
because i do not believe the media when they say>>9970251
with control of the newspapers it is easy to dissappear people in the chaos, also look for closed casked funerals later on

British girls are being enslaved using the explosion as cover. Bump.

Bump - relevant thread is being slid and derailed. Spread it.

this one is dead.

Let's find these kids!

I want them found yesterday!

Holy shit. This needs to be blasted on twitter under the #manchester tag.

This.
Is there any evidence of Muslims of actually driving them home? I thought the whole idea was coined by Cosmo to make people think Muslims are so nice and altruistic.

Loosen your foil.

>independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/manchester-bombing-missing-people-latest-list-names-arena-ariana-grande-concert-suicide-attack-a7752536.html
Seriously, why the fuck is there a missing person list when there would be CCTV of the attack??? Look at the people on the CCTV and identify them.
We are all spied on 24/7, so authorities would know where the phones of those missing were, and thus where these people were at the time.
If this wasn't (((propaganda))) it would say
"These people were not in the vicinity of the blast, but are still missing, please help."

Fuck! I called it. When I first saw that moron tweeting about that, exactly that was my first thought and I didn't post something at the time to be able to proove that I called it. Fucking shit how does a liberal look at that series of events and not see the writing on the wall.

that guy looks high as fuck. guessing coke or crack

the liberals actively want the west to die for the sake of feelings
they want to us to give up our sons and daughters in the name of tolerance
public relations with the police are going down the shiter, really makes me think

Please tell me that mural is real.

police are active enemies of the west at this point, i'm tempted to don a balaclava and join the next antifa black bloc and randomly molotov pigs

Fuck off retard.

Fucking kikes made them do that. Like pottery.

If it came out right now that the missing were kidnapped and gangraped by muslims, liberals would still be posting "Solidarity with my muslim brothers!" on facebook and twitter. They have no empathy and would gladly see ten million girls raped and killed if it meant their progressive post-race utopia would come to fruition.

i think im gonna be sick

checked.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemming
1958 Disney film White Wilderness, which won an Academy Award for Documentary Feature, in which staged footage was shown with lemmings jumping into certain death after faked scenes of mass migration. A Canadian Broadcasting Corporation documentary, Cruel Camera, found the lemmings used for White Wilderness were flown from Hudson Bay to Calgary, Alberta, Canada, where they did not jump off the cliff, but were in fact forced off the cliff by the camera crew. Because of the limited number of lemmings at their disposal, which in any case were the wrong sub-species, the migration scenes were simulated using tight camera angles and a large, snow-covered turntable

Nice user. Have some music.

Don't be a cunt m8, if he's a nightshift taxi driver the fucking media probably waylaid him when he was trying to go home and get some sleep. Everyone looks a little fried when they've been up all night.

I gotta feel for the Sikhs. They still have to go back, but they're the kind of shitskin you'd still let back on a holiday visa, and they keep getting lumped in with the stinking muds.

Saw that coming as soon as they announced muds were offering to drive young girls home. No sympathy though. Parents should have taught them, if not before Rotherham then after, stay away from sand niggers.

And of course Manchester is Labour controlled, surprising. Fuck, I'm mad now.

Sikhs are known for causing trouble in India, but I've never really heard of them causing trouble elsewhere. Sure activates my almonds.

Just goes to show, normies are worse than lemmings.

BTW, I was at Costco in NW last week. It's al-Calgary now.

That's fucked up

FTFY. At least they aren't DESIGNATED like the fucking hindus.

Have a look at the Air India terrorism case sometime anons. CSIS, our joke of a state security agency, had some tapes erased.

Ask Bob Rae why.

"I am a Sikh, not a muslim, trust me!"

We should expect dirty tricks, pozzlems are judens with lower IQ.

Can we identify them?

it's like you want this thread to reach bump-limit prematurely

Sikhs aren't muslim though. Sikhs came about in response to the violent Muslim invasion of India. Sikhs are what happens when high-caste hindus get fed up and create a new religion to fight back.

Faggot, he's saying the muslims could easily claim to not be muslim.

Prepare for the memory hole, Manchester.

I feel sick thinking about all of this

It would make it much harder for the Muslims to kidnap people in the first place if they knew they would be publicly lynched by a riot. I sure hope this user doesn't seriously believe the police are doing a good job.

The liberals have two false gods:
Tolerance and Equality
Their political views are pushed with religious zeal.
They will not stop until they convert everyone.
That's when their (((false gods))) will have their way with us.
They don't see that they are destroying the natural order and true diversity, because they have been so indoctrinated that they believe these two things are social constructs.
They have defined their own reality.
You must rip them from this perverted fantasy to end the madness.

just leaving this here

Nice

Bump, first thought when I heard taxi's were picking up unaccompanied kids from the MEN. I've been to Manchester recently, by taxi's they'll mean Uber, and every uber driver wasn't a fucking local, I'll tell you that. Also, how close is Rotherham to Manchester?

I do not have a reaction image that properly displays how not surprised I am at this development.

The normie won't wake up when the throats of his children is are being slit right in front of him.

He is a cuck first and foremost, and being a cuck is more important to him than his own life, the lives of his family members, or his nation.

Mate you don't need to go as far as Rotherham to encounter packs of these rapey nasty goat fuckers. Hell even 40 mins up the road you find them.

pendletoday co uk

/news/crime/teen-girls-in-grooming-case-abused-in-nelson-and-colne-by-sex-gang-1-4537508

www.dailymail co uk

/news/article-2295958/Burnley-rape-Men-groomed-teenage-girl-age-12-raping-drug-den.html

Meanwhile, the government and media tells everyone who has a problem with strange men picking up underage girls in an unmarked uber taxi that they are racist, awful people.

Smells like cover up to me. The muslim groups would be all over this if it were a legitimate effort to help children. Not only that, but look at the small number of them. They only picked up 14 of them? You would think that muslim groups would be out there condemning the attacks and offering to help the victims. Instead they pick up little girls in unmarked uber taxis and then the little girls disappear.

The only people championing this as some sort of heroic muslims deed are leftists. No muslims I see are out here talking about how they are doing what they can for the victims.

In fact, when is the last time you heard muslims doing things for victims of terrorist attacks in europe and condemning the attacks? All it ever is is some white leftists talking about how not all muslims are bad and this is just one lone wolf.

You would think muslims would be making some sort of effort to show the world they're not all like that. But they don't, they ignore it completely.

Do not blame the normalfag. They have been completely wrapped up in Brave New World shit to the point they have "more important things to worry about". When these things affect them personally, they do get worked up. But the problem is they don't give a shit if someone 50 or more miles away gets killed, because they're bombarded with information so much they can't care.

THE AUDACITY OF THESE FUCKING HAJIS

You fucking kike! That is not a sikh, they wear turbans not faghats, they have aryan noses and chins, big well kept beards, and don't look like mongrels.
Pic related.

I know what world we're living in. I know we need their support. That doesn't mean that I have to like these people, however. Our entire civilization is crumbing before our eyes, our women and girls are being raped, our countrymen are being mutilated and murdered by the dozens, and these shits have nothing better to do than post #NotAllMuslims because it makes feel good.

If I could, I would kill every last one of them. The blood of the tolerant needs to run in rivers, and the sewers need to clog with their guts.

No, blame the normalfag. Tell them to their face "Your cowardice and complacency killed these people" and tell them that every fucking time.

I find an effective strategy is to guilt them about caring about stupid shit when the world is clearly getting fucked up.

Heil'd! We must use GUILT! Make it clear that EVERY TIME an innocent dies by mudslime hands, it is because of THEIR complacency allowing it!

Agreed Brothers.
Some normalfags have a shred of sense in them and will feel bad for being called out on being delusional. On a unconscious level they know they are essentially complicit in the murder of their countrymen, if they get told enough that they are cowards and complacent it just may maybe if we're lucky get through to some.

Admittedly their shit makes it difficult to not give up on them, especially since most of them are eternally lost.

Laura MacIntyre has been found in a Manchester hospital

six are still missing:

express.co.uk/news/uk/808602/Manchester-bombing-missing-victims-latest-list-search-terror-attack

oh look, flowers again, just like in Stockholm

Because this topic has the possibility to seriously enrage the normalfags at a time when they are already angry. Even if it's not true it should probably be spread just to shed more light on the Pakistani rapist issue in England.

That article was updated to indicate all of them have been found.

That's a small but real joy

So where does OP's claim originate from and why did you all fall for some unsourced 4cuck erotic fanfiction for 100 posts?

Fucking leaf, here. Can confirm. Once witnessed a holy war in my high school parking lot because a muz and a sicko pissed each other off, called in all their buddies for backup, and went to it. The sikhs had their "purely ornamental" daggers out, and the muslims had managed to scavenge some weapons from the shop class.

I assume there really were 14 missing people at some point, but over the life of the first thread, and this one that followed it, they were found. The implication that they were abducted by Muslims was speculation obviously, most likely inspired by the story about Muslims giving free taxi rides in the aftermath, which as we all know was bullshit and it was actually Sikhs giving free rides.

And Paris. And every other location where something like this happened.

Come to a major Alberta city and enjoy the diversity. Before the muz got the numbers to be a bigger pain in the ass, the sikhs were the #1 anal-fissure specialists. They're probably LOVING the muslims, now, because everyone is focused on their bullshit at the moment and ignoring the sikhs.

Was friend with one for a year and a half back in elementary school. He will never reach his full potential in life because he wasn't born a jew. I say this because he excelled, at age 12, in:
>the style of debate that made Hitler throw up his arms and go "Fuck it! I tried!"

His dad was even worse. I dare not do a search on his name because it will probably result in enough rage-fuel to get me to Mars in 20 minutes.

The last time I saw him, he was best buddies with a VERY gay classmate in high school. This was in the 90s, mind you, so that sort of crap wasn't done unless you were a shit-stabber yourself. In my head-canon, he died from AIDS and made the world a slightly better place, finally.

not true

another article:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4535946/Families-searching-missing-Manchester-loved-ones.html#ixzz4i0BbHFFz

Holy shit kys

The article I was referring to was updated about 12 hours after the article that you referenced was last updated. Unless there's something more current you can find, I'm inclined to believe they've all been located.

I don't know what the hell are you talking about

articles published ONE HOUR ago still mention missing people:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4538034/Father-missing-teenager-died-cancer-attack.html

Because there was no attack and no one is missing. Jewish television fairytales on Holla Forums?
This is to draw the drama out as long as possible and it was planned from the outset.
There's still no hard evidence that a bomb was set off, that anyone died OR that anyone is missing.
The Manchester thread stopped at 4 and a new one wasn't made because everyone realizes it's just another hoax.
Also girls reported "missing" have already publicly stated that they were never lost.

Sky News Live:
arrests up to 7 now
not a lone wolf: he had connections

incase you missed the memo, half the fucking city is al-calgary these days, take a day trip to Forrest Lawn, and wear a stab vest.

#MissingInManchester
they have more names that the press; very dubious

daily reminder that we kill the kikes before the mudslimes

Fam plz

if this is legit then only 4 still missing

Don't worry, it isn't.
Police prevented paramedics and firemen from assisting the "injured".
archive.fo/MTYPw

My mistake, it wasn't the police who stopped them.
THEIR OWN BOSSES MADE THEM STAND DOWN.

That's SOP buddy. If the scene isn't secure then EMS can't go in. Who the fuck saves them if there's a secondary explosion or lurking shooters?

That's just how it works. If you're bleeding to death around the corner, but there's an active shooter, the EMS is obligated to wait until it's completely safe.

unofficial list of the 22 victims
last names to be confirmed

1- Martyn Hett
2- Sorrel Leczkowski
3- Olivia Campbell
4- Kelly Brewster
5- Saffie Rose Roussos
6- Marcin Klis
7- Anjelika Klis
8- Michelle Kiss
9- Nell Jones
10- Georgina Callander
11- John Atkinson
12- Megan Hurley
13- Alison Howe
14- Lisa Lees
15- Jane Tweddle-Taylor
16- Chloe Rutherford
17- Liam Curry
18- unnamed off-duty officer from Cheshire Police
19- Philip Tron
20- Courtney Boyle
21- Eilidh MacLeod
22- Ashley Taylor

They keep saying it was Muslim Taxi drivers, but anybody actually living in England knows most of them are Sikh, not fucking Muslim. The Muslims don't have jobs, they collect gibs from the government.

I haz shitty idea user. Don't do this, what ever the fuck you do! Iz for information purposes only.

Even if this is not true and all of those girls are dead or now found. We can still spread this meme far and wide in the way only we can do. We push the thing hard enough the bong system itself will have to address the point that this is for once actually 'fake news'.

But the kicker: You use pictures of little adorable girls whom were killed by shitskinns or gang raped by them. The media addresses whom they are to discount the story of muslims kidnapping children after an horrendous attack they reveal other crimes they are working to hide and memory hole. They do not counter our claim and it becomes cemented in the minds of millions that shitskinns traveling their city are animals and their civil services refuse to protect even the most deserving and needy in times of crisis. Of course using real the missing children in this is always preferable, especially if they are really missing, but fuck its depressing.

liar

twitter.com/gmpolice/status/867524046199676928

ok guys, case closed, no one was actually missing / disappeared / kidnapped

the police wasn't able to release few names officially; body count was 22 and is still 22 (unless some of the wounded die)

They're the ones responsible. They probably filled her head with all sorts of equality, we all bleed red bullshit. If she winds up dead or a sex slave in the middle east, it's their fault.

They're sacrifices, hostages, or were removed because they witnessed evidence proving it was a False Flag. Online action won't do anything, you'd have to find a place where they'd be held before execution, in convenience to stadium and the general area itself

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/24/mother-confirmed-one-dead-grieving-niece-took-children-ariana/

What is this retarded fucking video? "No tears. No tears. Bad acting." What the fuck kind of evidence is that?

Purge.

A bunch of disgusting women feigning emotion and sympathy, yet I bet if you say something negative about Muslims/non-whites they'd kick into gear and put forth some real effort to shut you up. As is they'll social signal and get back to their lives and forget this happened in about 30 seconds. Makes it hard to give a shit about the safety of any one of them. Let them all be a fucking example.

I don't know whats wrong with that other user. Or how that retard could possibly think this post was from a bot, probably just a shill.
I for one found this post to be well constructed and thoughtful. So thank you for your contribution to this discussion and fighting the good fight against ((Them)).

The Media Narrative

OP's Narrative

Reality:

Scenario

Are you that fag from /cow/?

ooops, I forgot Wendy Fawell

The more I think about it, the more this is pissing me off.

Goddamn them. DOTR is coming, fast 'n strong. It won't be payback. It wil be a solution.

nobody likes the plebs
they have their uses
but starting the war will fall to nonplebs

Wendy Fawell confirmed by press
Courtney Boyle not confirmed yet

FUCKING CALLED IT

Now there is. ;^)

ARR ROOK SAME

Go back to your baka box.

That's like saying that Christianity is as bad as sunni islam because of a couple of abortion clinic bombers.

So you are responsible for getting me banned, goon?

Most likely.

Fucking protocol autist bongs.

Don't let the door intensify your butthurt.

Since when are goons anti-porn?

Never thought I'd see the day when mods were defending Jewish pornography… This is a new low. Probably why they keep banning any mention of it - they know as much, and don't want anyone to see.

Its cool though, I'll just watch the log until you've been gone for like 4 hours and then post it in every thread.

lol

the autism hit you too hard my child

guys I know this thread about is important but we have to stop and deal with this spammer and his autism, that's clearly what matters here

8ch.net/brit/res/298740.html

Shitskins are filth and they must go back, falseflag or not.

checked
its what kek wants

THIS IS A GOOD IDEA. DO THIS

(checked)
If it's revealed that some opportunistic rapefugee decided to give one of the victims the Rotherham treatment, people will rightly flip their shit. That horror movie-tier stuff.
If something that horrid turns out to be true and the MSM fails to cover it up, Brits will turn to NatSoc ideas for answers.

Florists must be making quite a bit.

Think about it, florists are worse than funeral takers.

Wouldn't dream of ever doing something like that. ever
spread it far and wide and let the OC flow

Friend told me tonight that his friend had been at the concert, not heard or seen anything and had gone home.
Then woken up the next day and saw it on the news.

Supposedly they turned them into kebab meat in rotheram and so on.
No evidence.

updated list:

1- Martyn Hett
2- Sorrel Leczkowski
3- Olivia Campbell
4- Kelly Brewster
5- Saffie Rose Roussos
6- Marcin Klis
7- Anjelika Klis
8- Michelle Kiss
9- Nell Jones
10- Georgina Bethany Callander
11- John Atkinson
12- Megan Hurley
13- Alison Howe
14- Lisa Lees
15- Jane Tweddle-Taylor
16- Chloe Rutherford
17- Liam Curry
18- Wendy Fawell
19- unnamed off-duty officer from Cheshire Police

not confirmed:

Philip Tron
Courtney Boyle
Eilidh MacLeod

missing but only source is a friend:

Ashley Taylor

so I have 4 names but only 3 are needed to reach 22

This.
Strategically viable.
Smaller in number, have more influence.
Cut off the head, then destroy the body.

Dude I lived in South Edmonton years ago and the Sikhs were fucking terrorists. There was one who would walk around with a machete and hack people up and the cops did NOTHING because they never saw him doing anything. He was eventually hacked up by other pakis and the press ran a story about how this poor sikh was murdered for no reason.
Last time I was in that shit hole I saw two cops talking on the corner doing nothing so I walked up to ask them a question….both of them were lazy fuckers from India…..doing nothing.

Because they were attacked by a wild animal.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I have a really hard time imagining the British police would even bother telling anyone they found the children kidnapped by Muslims. It would be racist.

Why hasn't anyone edited "ALLAHU ACKBAR"s in this pro-immigration propaganda video? is it because they are redundant? ;^)

They would if bongs did not cuck them out of it. Karma is a bitch ain't it?

PLEASE BE REAL

Since they started derailing relevant threads with kvetching over MUH KAMPFY MUH NUPOL MUH RULUKUCKS. also probably shit like "objectifying wymin

so its goons huh?

We need a meth-charged Punisher impersonator to fan the flames.

CCTV is mostly a bullshit way to spend tax money on (((defense companies subsidiaries))) while not paying for more cops (evil white middle-class proto-fascist) despite crime and population increase.

That's the reason there is so many propaganda (widely disperse by the left… how quaint) about it.
If you believe in it, you're afraid (and therefore stupider, brain chemistry) and you be extra careful to not commit non intentional crimes (though police), if you're a nigger you start wearing hoodies and baseball caps (IDing you as an outlier, it's a modern self imposed yellow star).

If you think about it for more than 5s you realize it's mostly BS and CANNOT prevent crime but it does have a massive effect that is not what they advertise.

It's not infrequent of them to use popular Holla Forums opinions to pull a how do you do fellow neonazis in hope of pulling a DnC.

Let's not forget that the original "rulecuk" spam in 2015 came from Holla Forumsgoons trying to false flag /a/ with smug avatars.

Goddamit is there a single fucking city in the UK that hasn't had a muslim pedo gang scandal?

theguardian.com/uk-news/live/2017/may/24/manchester-arena-bombing-terror-attack-victims-threat-critical-ariana-grande-concert-live-news

Emphasizing immigrants lives rather than nationals to push their agenda. As expected of the Guardian, they need to be glassed.

CCTV is not bullshit in London.
I just saw a show about met police, a crime committed by a man with a mask who walked and zigzaged around the streets for about an hour which is when he took off his mask and they STILL caught him with CCTV (the retard didn't avoid main roads). They also had footage from him on his estate a couple of months prior, where he lives, of him walking around carrying the same mask. He wasn't even being targeted for surveillance, but the fact that they just brought up months old CCTV footage from near enough his front door and used it as evidence is no joke.

Isn't it a little problematic to be worshiping a white man in the current year?

It's always that way. The government arrests the other members of the terror cell they knew about all along.

Maybe the bomber was a cop? Would explain some things desu.

Mods aren't even hiding it anymore.

You are not white and never will be.

No, it's nu-natural evolution. She was weak and got preyed upon. You cannot have double standards.
I'm not saying the Muslims aren't to blame, they do deserve to hang for it, but white knighting the victim isn't going to solve anything if you're going to be hypocritical about it.

this
the toll has to be paid

wew

wew

The dead are the lucky ones. The abducted ones are being sold-off & gang-raped right now wishing they were dead.

Thing is, even in the unlikely event that the abducted girls are recovered they'll still support white extinction via open borders & race mixing. The real tragedy here is that they deserve rape & murder, they welcomed it with open arms & a smile.

guesses from twitter

It was big flora all along

Maybe. Being raped by shitskins helps people see them for what they really are. Especially the young ones who've never met a shitskin but hear mommy and daddy talk about those meanie head UKIP people.

They must be made to hate shitskins. They must let their hate consume them. They must let their hate flow through them.

And if they say no? So be it.

As a 19yo who is going to call up Nige on LBC and beg him to run for PM after the event, or emigrate, I'm jaded enough to go back to my Irish roots and become a wanderer. I don't see the support for any rebellion anywhere in this country.

I've considered the same, as I also have predominately Irish roots. Remember, though, that it takes time and anger. And the anger must flow through the nation completely. More daughters will be raped, more children abducted, more citizens killed, more propaganda pushed, and everyone needs to see it happen to learn the truth.

Maybe the English are too programmed. I don't know. My stepfather is English, but he's seemed to wake up to the shitskin problem, to an extent, just by being in the States and watching from the sidelines. I want to hear his take on the country when he goes back for vacation in a couple months. I know a full-blooded Scotsman who runs a medical business in Leads, a nice man who is completely devoted to his children. Problem is, he's been demoralized. The only thing that could wake him up, at this point, would be A Clockwork Orange-tier redpilling sessions, or his children being raped and the police doing nothing about it. I don't want that to happen, his kids are young, and good people, but he is a wealthy man who needs to know the truth. He'll be visiting my family next month. Maybe I should show him some things.

Remember: people have to be angry. Anger is what gives them strength and focus. Take away their relaxation methods. Make them angry round-the-clock. Only through their anger will they achieve a power greater than any kike.

If you're a femanon, feel free to come to the States. I've always wanted a redpilled Irish lass, and those are hard to come by round here

I can be anything you want me to be user.

No idea where you guys live, but there's a large Indian population where I'm from and I'd trust a Sikh over a Hindu 100% of the time.

Begorrah! I like where this is goin'.

Assuming you're femanon

comedy gold

The only photos that I have seen of persons offering rides after the event were of Sihks. If persons on twitter that were saying that muslims were offering rides weren't simply lying, then either the muslims cohencidentally didn't get them taken or they explicitly stated that they didn't want their picture taken.

This is why it's a bad idea to ironically LARP as the Master Race. If it doesn't work for the Jews despite all of their successful influence over the world, then it's not going to work for anyone else.

unironically, I meant.

RWDS

I'm so angry I think I might have a heart attack. I have the overwhelming urge to remove kebab but with a wife and kids can't risk prison. I want the shitskins and kikes dead so badly it might be killing me.

Parents confirm missing Scottish teenager Eilidh MacLeod killed in Manchester terror attack

dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/parents-confirm-missing-scottish-teenager-10487827

I've often thought that knocking out Steam, Netlix, cable TV service and the like would play a massive role in accelerating things but alas, I have no idea how to go about doing that. The bread and circuses must come to an end.

Also EBT.

Good.

Use your aggressive feelings, user! Let the hate flow through you!

Pointing out the propaganda can work on the intelligent ones. For the stupid ones, you would need to cut off internet and cable access. Easiest thing to do is learn how to steal cable, then use that knowledge to cut off people's cable in a neighborhood.

Cable networks are notoriously bad at customer service, so it will take, at minimum, a few days to a week for service to be fixed, and as long as you do it under the cloak of night, there will be plausible deniability.

So basically you aren't willing to move your fat ass and do anything at all(cowards always find a reason to be cowardly). Oh well guess your kids can just convert to Islam later on or get beheaded, either way your a beta and nothing of value is lost.

USE THIS ANGLE

Go on social media and comment section and call out anyone who goes how muslims are nice and giving free rides.
Call him ignorant for ignoring the sacrifice of sikhs, for his lack of knowledge about indians. Turn the shame machine to the max!
Turn the left on itself!

Ashley Taylor is not on the list of victims at the end of this article:

irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/world/eilidh-macleod-is-the-latest-victim-of-the-manchester-arena-bombing-to-be-named-791132.html

It's the same fucking everywhere. Cant save people if you get shot.

That show

she's a slav qt tho

video is down, do you have webm?

Ariana Grande is a Zionist whore. If it was a false flag I wouldn't be surprised if she knew about it.

She brings all the white girls to her so that they may be terrorized by an attack into accepting that Muslims control their culture, and that the white males around them are not as strong as a Muslim who has the state's backing and protection.

Fucking leafs I sware on me mum

Don't be a dumbass. First priority in any rescue mission of ANY sort is to not become a casualty. If you go down you're killing 2 people, not one. You're wasting time spent saving someone else and taking resources away because you're no longer useful.

This is true in every military on the world, as well as every EMS and rescue position in the world. It sucks, but it makes perfect sense.

Pretty much happening everywhere in some form

This information is highly interesting, but it remains possible this is just people hospitalized who are missing…

Obv we should be spreading this online, but maybe we should forward this information to some of the slightly more mainstream voices like based cuck Tim Poole or piss drinker Lauren Southern? Lord knows Southern is actually trying to remove kebab.

Hopefully he'll get her next time.

Imagine what would have happened if he had. Red pill for the masses or nay?

did you read the thread?

NO ONE IS OR WAS MISSING

it's was just the police that didn't release the 22 names right away

So every missing person has been identified?

I am confused to, the new mentioned the missing people. Now they aren't being mentioned at all. It's very strange.

only the names of Philip Tron and Courtney Boyle need to be confirmed by family/press; I can find only a couple of tweet about Courtney but they are not clear

Maybe it's just me but stating that she wanted to be an architect, and how "she was our rock" seems completely unnecessary and retarded.

You don't know shit about how the British emergency services work, stop pretending you do.
The suggestion that police believed the scene was still "active" is completely debunked by the fact that they didn't clear out arena staff and members of the public who were photographed "assisting the wounded."
No, the bosses of the other emergency services just stood them down.

These are the people still missing. Looks to be your average feminist stock with a couple of cucks mixed in. Not as if much else was to be expected from a fucking Ariana Grande concert.

Looks like nothing of value was lost lads.

fake news, read above
at this point I'd ask the MODS to delete the thread

Yesterday on halfchan I posted the theory that Muslims were abducting children using the "free taxi rides" after the bomb attack at the concert in Manchester. This theory started to fall apart as more of the children were found or their bodies identified.

However, I noticed some strange things in the articles about missing children, and also in the response by the government with deploying the military and even using the SAS to clear houses.

Most of the info is in the screencap here. I'll post the links after this for easier browsing. If anyone has a twitter, please contact George Webb at @truthleaks with this info.

When I posted the updated SAS rescue theory, the thread suddenly had an influx of shills shitposting stuff that didn't even make any sense, and were rapidly posting to hit the limit. There's definitely something going on here.

Made a thread on this

Image posted is of the Muslim taxi kidnappers theory with other articles giving general context.

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/23/father-pleads-safe-return-daughter-15-friend-go-missing-manchester/
Article on the girl who disappeared with severe burns that was likely rescued by the SAS.

>news.sky.com/story/manchester-arena-bomber-salman-abedi-named-by-us-officials-10890167
Video of SAS raid on bombers house. Right at the start you hear civilians comment on loud bangs. There are other articles commenting on the use of flashbangs. Keep in mind, the SAS raided a house that was considered to have boobytraps or suicide bombers in, instead of scouting the place with robots as is normal procedure. Seems more likely to be a hostage rescue.>>9975606

youtube.com/watch?v=CYf7ormpVzA

This was hard to watch, parents gave her daughter some pretty bad advice "seek out any adult" and "jump in a taxi and try and get home". Who do they think is the most likely age group to kidnap a young person?

They're all dead.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/manchester-attack-latest-victims-list-dead-confirm-list-names-killed-suicide-bombing-a7753471.html

Shouldn't have left her go to a concert by a negroe stripper bitch.

its possible that the "muslim taxis giving free rides" was true, but it just happened to be that the person in that photograph wasnt a muslim.

Read this

lel that's pretty funny

This kind of music makes me feel a lot happier. Any idea where I can get more? Preferably adult singers though, young singers like this are always talented but are too shrill for my ear.

she didn't, can't you read?
she went to pick up 2 other persons that watched the concert

360 degrees is a full circle, which means you would have walked into the parking lot. Stupid leaf.

youtube.com/watch?v=IsUxZC9dUgo

He made a thread and is spamming it in every other thread. Don't encourage him.

Yea definitely don't do this user. If you kill your enemies they win.

You turned 180°, 360° would mean you'd be right back where you started.

It's standard procedure.

She was probably trampled beyond recognition. A girl on crutches wouldn't have much luck keeping up with the waves of tens of thousands of terrified, stampeding people fleeing the arena through a handful of bottle-necked exits. Poor girl's corpse probably looks like a bloody pancake.

People don't made much sense with a death in the family at the best of times. When its a murder their emotional circuits just get scrambled. remember normies are not the heart of stone autists we are so accustomed to.
last funeral I went to was a murder victim, I saw the most based people go to pieces.

this is actually pretty good, you should start a psyops team

This man has a point.

You're probably not going to believe this next bit, but British WW2 vet here.

If I knew what was coming, I never would have picked up a rifle.

You lived through a war, experienced different stages of life, seen everything… Care to give a name or some kind of proof? If it's you, are you typing via proxy grandson or are you still in good health? Very difficult to believe as this is the internet, but amazing things can happen here. And if true, please show some truth so that we may learn from your wisdom.

No proof, unfortunately. If you don't believe that I am legitimate because of that, I understand. It is extremely uncommon for a man my age to be on the internet, especially on a website like this one.

I do not want to talk about what I saw in the war, and I will never apologise for being a British soldier. Those were some of the best and worst days of my life. I just wish we all had known they were going to betray us like this. Things might have been different.

ftfy
At least give us a service branch. Manly grunt or RN/RAF pansy?

360 … Consider this your educational video 4 the day.

Wasn't the user that replied to you, but ye, could you perhaps just give us some information? I'm a scholar of history and your input would be valuable.

If true, then I don't blame you.

It would indeed. Although in hindsight, we now know that the soviets (i.e., jews) had already taken over your intelligence agencies and most of your government by the time WW2 came around.

I hope you're for real. I've only talked to a few WW2 vets and I'd love to hear from one more.

Any advice for us today, in our situation?

Not far fetched, the perestroika deception and golytsin's accounts seem to be rather self-evident if true.

Soldier would imply infantry. And the RAF are most definitely not pansies, if they had been they would not have bloodied the Luftwaffe's nose so well. Same goes for RN.

In your situation?

Honestly mate, I barely understand computers and the new handhelds you all have. Certainly not well enough to give any advice on them. All I can tell you is to not give up. No matter how much of a shambles your situation is, never, ever give up. Giving up is the worst possible thing you can do. Do not give up under any circumstances, no matter how much you fancy the idea. Do not give up.

I really can't say it enough. Never give up. Ever. And use that lump between your ears, God gave it to you for a reason.

I just meant in general, not for computers. And thank you.

I also wanna say to any Holla Forumsacks reading: Get off the computer. That's my personal advice, tbh. Computers are useful as fuck, but they're also a time trap.

what race are your grandchildren?

British.

ok. sorry m8, but at least you did everything in your power

English, Scottish, Welsh, Irish?

Probably English.
They're usually the ones who think of themselves as British while the rest of us value our sense of self.

Honestly though. I've little respect for the older generations here in Britain.
They were presented multiple opportunities to prevent this, they could have stopped it at any point.
Instead they chose our current situation. Nay they demanded it.
Boomers and whats left of the war generation? Both need to hang for their crimes.

I've spoken to enough of them to know how much it all bothers them.

And yet they kept ruining everything.
And still try to ruin everything.
It doesn't bother them. They're just making soothing noises to try and escape the noose.

The war generation had Mosley.
The boomers had Mosley then Enoch.
And multiple smaller nationalist groups.
They had every fucking opportunity.

English.

We have made a lot of horrible mistakes, there is no excusing that. To say we should all be hanged makes me think you've lost the plot, but then, you are young and full of fire and foolishness.

"US white", i.e. white enough.

Where bouts you from?

Always kill a traitor.
Especially a repeat offender.

But seriously. We're not going to see any substantial political shifts until the war generation and the boomers are dead.
They're the big barrier to change. They control every position of import and dictate what the media says. Well the boomers mostly, the war generation just aligns too much with them.

The boomers are the worst.
They are blocking all the doors and holding all the keys.
They at the very least HAVE to go.

And of course it's also worth pointing out we're liable for all your fucking pensions. Pensions that only ever seem to go up while we grow ever poorer.

Calm down.

Once they see the mess they made, you'll understand where your anger comes from.

How can you be on Holla Forums yet forget what runs in your blood?

These people believed they fought against a fascist establishment. That their enemy was those who sought to abuse them.

They signed a deal with the Devil, unknowingly.

They've seen the mess. It's shoved in their face every fucking day.
And yes they cut a deal with the devil because they were too fucking stupid to realise they were siding with the bad guys.
But here's the thing, they've had multiple opportunities to get out of that deal, to tear it up and fix the mess.
Multiple opportunities and every fucking time they have refused.

They are either so stupid they must be put out of our misery or outright traitors.

They see some symptoms.

They don't speak with the young Americans, Germans and Frenchmen that we do.

They don't understand how worldwide this problem is.

What makes it even worse, at least for me, is seeing youth who think this is the way things should be.

My personal gripe (I'm 20) is when people act as if we're successful technologically because of it, rather than in spite of it.

I desperately want this whole thread to be untrue but I know this probably happened. It's truly and seriously heartbreaking.

MANCHESTER 2017 IS GETTING MEMORY HOLED HARD DON'T MENTION ISLAMIC TERRORISM THE FAMILY OF THE DECEASED ARE MORNING THEIR LOSSES

GOY

LOOK WHO Holla Forums WAS TRYING TO SAVE

just seeing it on the CommieNewsNetwork™

sorry for samefaging

Countdown until video shows up they've been kidnapped and shipped off to the middle east as sex slaves.

For Islam, nothing could top off the murder of 20 kids, like kidnapping one or two to rape later. Yet, you faggots think we can reason with these monsters. The only thing they understand is death. The only thing they deserve, is death.

Do you have any idea where you are, faggot? When has any of us said we can reason with them?

dragged into change room….last I checked the willing didn't need dragging.

If Rotherham didn't make them do something…

See a straight person would solve the bar problem by simply saying "excuse me" instead of kvetching about it.

You're talking to the choir, preacher.

YOU MUST HAVE NO IDE HOW POZZED YOU ARE
excuses, excuses, excuses, excuses

I really do think this board is a honeypot because it seems to be run by jews for jews to data-mine. One jew replies to another jew who replies to another in the classic circle jerk of excuse laden commentary.

No, people lived their lives peacefully trusting in their government to represent them while campaign finance laws allowed their politicians to be bought and sold like poker chips. Then those same people simple aged, as quickly as you will.

you've got all the answers and hold all the cards, and what do we get…..excuses, excuses, excuses

Oven yourself.

KILL YOURSELF ANTI-WHITE PARASITE

Fucking millenial faggot.

this is/was Trump's bread and butter.

Sikhs have lots of ugly stories about Muslims and most of them involve disgustingly gruesome martyrdom of their Gurus at Muzzie hands. Some of them read like Greentext stories of savagery.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martyrdom_in_Sikhism

You know, the "hard as nails" bluster comes off as retarded from people like you.

You realize that being honest about reality and your own limitations is actually a good thing, and antithetical to the libs/commies/jews right? I didn't see any claims that we can't figure out a way to overcome, only that the problem is paradoxically difficult. Accusing others of lacking moral fortitude or perseverance for not accomplishing the near impossible is delusional and unproductive on the level of lgtbqrstuvwxyz types believing they can accomplish the impossible. Not being able to transmute feces into gold is not an excuse, it's reality, and it's almost like you have no perspective about the current situation we are all in. You detract from those who genuinely wish to instill a steel will in our people, making a mockery of the idea by criticizing others for not saving the world themselves. If you were so fucking capable and held the answers/ability to change the present, then why haven't you faggot?

Deceased.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/24/victims-manchester-suicide-bomb-attack-named-pictures/nell-jones-14-died-manchester-arena-attending-pop-concert-friend/

damn, the fact that thats a thing… that's a shitty thought

Stop talking like you're fresh off the boat from tumblr. Use English.

I feel much happier now. Thank you.

"That's a thing" was a common expression decades before tumblr existed.
Sage for double post.

Not a shoop.

That's all right, we don't need your worthless "sorry" anyway. You are witnessing the crops of what you sowed. Subhuman scum.

That's why they still shoot at silhouette of German soldiers at their local gun clubs, right? Gotta keep the fight against NAZIS going!

Go ahead, go to some WW2 cuckfest and tell them Germany did nothing wrong. Oh wait.

The kikes didn't put themselves at the top. WASP and anglos did.

A retard didn't know about basic safety rules and lighted his cigar in a gas station. By your logic, he shouldn't have been punished.
The dammnest thing about WW2 is that there were thousands times more kike haters than today. Yet here we are.

When literally all of their news comes from Printed Presses.

vid.me/S5hj

Thank you for your service, sir. My late father was a US Navy medic, stationed in the South Pacific. He joined up on his 18th birthday and was left shellshocked for the rest of his life, against which he fought valiantly to be a good dad, husband and provider. I often wish I could talk to him today about what's going on in the world. I don't doubt he would feel the same as you. As per our last conversations, he actually saw some of this coming and was rapidly getting more and more conservative and outraged in his final years.

I know he would agree absolutely with you. He always told me that. If you see this–I'm glad you read and post here and I hope you stick around.

It's normalfag, you fucking normalfags.

BLOWIE THE FUCK OUT

This.

such newbs itt I swear
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=360 degrees turn and walk away

All the british "men" were beheaded and all the girls were raped in the most brutal manner and that's great. True progress in our most progressive society. I hope we eventually live in a utopia where all british women are brutally raped by the shitskins they love so much.

Ben Garrison has a cousin in England?!

Holy fuck, I can't believe that still works.

IT IS NOW OFFICIALLY SUMMER ON Holla Forums

I, too, would trust an orca over a killer whale 100% of the time.

It's Mill Woods, isn't it? Well, I have some great news for you if you ever return: (((they're)))) putting up two large low-rent apartment buildings in Michael's Park and Tweddle Place. I expect that at least half the residents will be "refugees." I am now frantically trying to figure out how to afford to move to Summerside before this whole side of town completely becomes some sort of Middle Eastern/African hell.

Extremely Good Idea!
please find as many pictures of real (or actresses, as in the last 2 pics) victims of mudslime barbarity, I can't much into britbong media
remove watermarks (of course) and put frantic pleas for help anywhere your fake soshal media can reach
those poor girls, still no news!, several days!!, omg!!!

Worst outcome of this is that Brits will still vote Tory instead of real parties that will actually stop this mudshit.

Since the memorials were set up, Eastern European and Muslim immigrants have been making money by stealing expensive floral tributes and reselling them to mourners at discount prices.

Orca's are good people just trying to get an education and meal.

I hope he survived the initial blast to be laying there bleeding out and knew it was Terrorist attack, and it probably was a Muslim he sucked off.