I've a devised a system to get rid of the vast majority of non whites

And without having to gas all of them. The first step is to take possession of immigration and birth records. Filter the records through a program that flags any person that has immigrated from a non white country, or has one or more parents or grand parents from a non white country. Mass immigration began around the 1960s and we're not going to take power tomorrow and the way these people breed we could looking at revoking citizenship on 4th and 5th generation aliens. Flag the names, remove citizenship and residency by bulk. The program would flag mix raced people because the program won't look just for two parents but also one.

From there it will get tricky because we'll be looking at a situation where many of the home countries of these people won't accept their return. They can either be forcefully repatriated which involves conflict with a country or gassed. America for example could dump every repatriation reject into Mexico regardless of their origin and there would be little that Mexico could do to stop it.

Some non whites would slip through the filter but measures could be taken to identify them and it wouldn't have to be as large of a effort identifying because you would be looking for a small number of people that haven't voluntarily repatriated at that point. This system wouldn't require nearly as much effort as mass DNA tests or as much effort and unreliable as visual tests.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_bioweapon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I got a better idea. First we need to begin asteroid mining and Mars colonies (above or underground is irrelevant) and make a couple of space ports both near Mar and Earth. We then make sure these are staffed heavily by whites (this part is important). When all the oogas and chinks begin crying about a lack of representation, we start phase 2. Phase 2 is simple. We build giant generational spaceships and begin shooting out people en mass in different directions towards planets that might seem habitable. The effect here is two fold. The first is that we lower the overpopulated points of the planet, this will give the planet hopefully some much needed time to recover. As they sail out to space, they will either ruin the thing, die, or if they are somewhat competent, make it to a planet and maybe even land. This leads to the second, and far more important part: 28,000 years our Emperor will rise up and begin reconquering planets. All those spaceships we shot off in the name of diversity (obviously white populations will be sent off as well) will have either succeeded or failed, in which case the Emperor will simply reabsorb the successful ones back into society or purge it if they are full of mutants.

Do you know how easy it would be to just lie about demographics on another planet? All incoming communication from Mars is going to be filtered through a handful of sources before being disseminated to the people. Tyrone is going to know how to set up a dish on his roof and try to talk to people on Mars.

All we have to do is fudge some census numbers, change a few ethnicities on the flight charters, and screen all astronauts privately where there are no cameras.

By the time we get our own ethnoplanet, it will be too late.

It's like you want this to happen all over again

I'll point out I said nothing about kikes, that's an issue that's gotta be dealt with at some point, but everything else will work itself out.

(fucking check'd)
I'll give you Tyrone won't have the ability to do so, but there is always some bleeding heart who will realize that their current environment is just a shade or two too white, and beg for more diversity. And even if you fudge numbers, lefties will eventually claim that the off planet everythings, research centers, space ships, stations, colonies, are too white, even if 90% of the charters read out like you're making up a language using only ebonics, it will still be an issue. By making the spaceships, you can easily trick people by pointing out they are, ironically ethnically pure from any and all whites (except the ones you shoot out specifically for whites, mind) and any that want to be aboard white vessels can be tricked off it by pointing out their children may end up as slaves if they aren't careful because of all the whites.

You really haven't thought this through have you
again, it's like you want this shit to happen all over again

Holy shit user, you do realize I'm using the Grim Darkness of the Year 40,000 (30,000 specifically since we're talking about the Crusade) as the outline to my idea, right? There is no utopia there. It's the same gritty war we've been dealing with except on a galactic scale. At the point I'm talking about where people are bleeding hears about everything is relatively 100 to 200 years out ( a lot less if we are to actually survive as a species). IF you are familiar with ANYTHING in the 40k universe, you know that mankind has an entire galactic theocratic bureaucracy that runs almost everything. Again, this is a universe where your average species is an 8 foot tall squatting green hulk hogan that spends it's time beating the shit out of each other until they find something not green, nothing even close to a utopia.

I have a system too, it's called. "grab a gun, go outside, start shooting niggers already"
Mine is easier, faster, and we can compost their corpses to grow stuff.

Didn't read, your plain is shit because all you literally have to do is stop giving free shit (welfare and shit yo), and then they stop reproducing

Sorry, I don't into tabletop or whatever the fuck 40K is, never understood the appeal. Still makes no sense to retain the trash so the whole scenario can come full circle in whatever time period you are playing around with.

The rest of the plan is on track.
Simple, easily carried out en mass and has limited overheads (ammunition, some frog lube and a couple of brushes).

there are plenty of humane ways that are actually viable. firstly you stop the flow to all but the highly qualified, secondly you deport any that commit crime, first generation only. if you stop the constant media hypnosis then natural xenophobic tendencies will kick in and people will mix less and the invader birthrate will fall below that of the natives. at this point you have already solved half the problem, and you havent even done anything questionable or that leftists will be able to complain about. after that you can just encourage native birthrates and families, after that, kick out any that commit crime regardless of generation. start to discourage invader birthrates and families (methods are taxes, sanctions, state run services/benefits and non-aggresive propaganda). by that point 80-90% of the problem is solved and there are very few questionable policies. the rest is either good enough as is or can be solved if the public dont care about being a bit more extreme.

it can be done without any immoral conduct, it can be done without leftists being given enough ammunition.

I've also got an Idea.
Throw them all into industrial crushers and use the resulting slush to power biogas plants.
The rotten leftovers can later be used as fertilizer.
subhuman free countries+free energy

It's not a bad idea per se, but…
a.) It's been done before (Hitler)
b.) Requires control of the State to implement
c.) The State itself is kiked and full of shitskins that will sabotage the plan.

Come up with a plan to get control of the deep state back from the kikes first, and then something like you describe could be done.

Your pie in the sky dreams are pointless.

We need concrete solutions for doing it now - even with the current political climate. I have a few suggestions:

1. Perfection is the enemy of actual progress.

We don't need to worry about getting all of them out at first, that can come later. First we need to focus on stopping them from becoming a majority in the west.

2. We need find a way to limit their birth rates.

It's highly unlikely the US or any other oozed western nation will start deporting non-whites en mass. We need a way to slow or halt their birth rates.

3. We need a sense of identity and tribe.

We're already making good progress with this, but it needs to go further. Whites will never limit non-whites so long as they hold on to this civic nationalism "one big family" idea. We need an identity and the left is giving us the perfect excuse to form one with their constant anti-white attitude.

If we can do these three things, I think we have a chance of reversing the tide.

But if we keep dreaming up fantasies of "sending all the blacks back to Africa" we'll be outnumbered in no time.

user, if you could do that then you could just genocide them.

The easiest way would be to put a gene drive on large numbers of white people. Their genes would not be diluted by race mixing. Non-whites would either learn to keep to themselves or be eliminated within a thousand years, with the vast majority of the race-mixing non-whites gone within our lifetimes.

The great thing is that it can be done in secret. No-body needs to know. It'll just be kinda weird when niggers suddenly start having blond haired blue eyed children with IQs two or three standard deviations above those of their mothers.

Hi LARPer.

Why the FUCK would you waste resources sending space ships full of niggers and shitskins to other planets, just because they complained that they weren't in space with us too? Are you some kind of faggot?

We will never get properly into space until we have gassed all of the kikes and massacred/expelled all non-whites.

genocide is most effective. even subhumans can do it

Why not just set up a bunch of cruises and bullshit just for niggers and mudslimes, sell as many tickets at high prices as possible, and then give away the rest of the seats to nignogs. Then we do jack shit to make it work, sail them out into the ocean while feeding them rotting shellfish, then the ship runs out of fuel in pirate infested waters or whatever, they all die in ocean.

Wew sure is fucking summer in here

All you have to do is shut off SNAP. Niggers starve to death. /problem

Not even that, shitskin invaders only go where they get gibs. Look what happened in Arizona, gibs were cut off and "refugees" are fleeing to places with better gibs. Same reason why so many "refugees" jump over countries with less gibs to get to the countries with gibs.

Shut off gibs to niggers, Canada has better gibs, niggers move to Canada, turd-dough welcomes them with open arms. Problem for USA solved, we just need a wall to the north then.

I don't see the point of LARPing about minority liquidation methods without talking about how you're magically going to get the power and resources to carry out such a plan without zog getting in your way.

best part of the thread kek

Are you 14 yo?

Any program that requires control of the state is pointless unless you have a separate plan to get control of the state. Think about stuff you can do as an individual or in small groups. Think about things like a program to establish clinics that pay minorities to get sterilized (if you want to stay legal).

Couldn't we just pay people to have vasectomies?

Seems complicated.
I have a simpler one, enforce existing laws and end welfare.

all of this falls flat as soon as you use multicultural cartoons made by non-westerners to prove a point, thats called contradiction, secondly, Anime is degenerate and cancerous and makes white people breedless virgins, if you want to make a thread where people take you seriously, use fine european sculptures and classic paintings instead of shitty nipponigger "art"

muh irony.

Isn't the President already doing that?

Me too. You have them dig enormous trenches, then machine gun them into it.

even if their home country is willing to take them, it might still be cheaper just to gas them.

The problem with that is that they'll just have the kids first and then get the vasectomy.
It almost encourages breeding.

But this thread is pointless. The difficulty isn't DNA tests, they're like 100$ apiece, it's gaining power and holding it.
This thread is like planning how you'll decorate your private jet when you're broke.

Realistically you'd want to
And then move on from there, once the white population is up you can move on to deporting non-whites to Mexico or whatever.

requires a boat.

What we need is some sort of genetically engineered virus that can selectively infect and kill niggers
inb4 HIV

test

Take your moral panic elsewhere, goons.

Is this an epic new meme or something? Or did Brock hand out new talking points to the kids?

G O O N E D

If you have the cash start it up. A good propaganda angle might be "yo baby's momma cant hit you up for child support if you get snipped" and maybe some bullshit about it feeling better, like they do with circumcision. Maybe even drop a few memes with the "epiphany nigger" that says stuff like "Can't get caught by DNA evidence if you're physically incapable of leaving sperm at the scene". This would help to have less mixed rape babies

Just wait for gene therapy/human genetic engineering.

No-one wants bad genes in their kids. Everyone would rather have a kid only 40% like them genetically but with Chad looks intellect and a big cock than a kid 50% like them but a balding manlet autist.

Basically the free market really is going to fix it. The future is a 6'4" god with white Chad looks, Asian calculating ability, African rhythm and bushman tracking skills.

Don't worry gentlemen.

This is a great idea. You can sell it to the victim…err, I mean the customer by showing them the cumulative carbon footprint of an average human, then it is obvious how "taking one for the team" really will help save the world.

Imagine a cadre of hyper-charismatic caucasians huffing petrol and fucking AIDS monkeys in the ass while chewing on the bones of human babies. Progress!

We could adapt that into some sort of mud identification database.

Only tangentially related, but it occurred to me that if you own an apartment complex or similar and you want to ban muslims but can't because of laws; just make dog ownership mandatory for the apartment.

All you really need to do is remove all forms of welfare and racial quotas.
A society where you either work and contribute or you are shipped to some shit hole country to fend for yourself.
Black, white, Hispanic, Asian, who gives a fuck? Can't hold an honest job? Congratulations, your an honorary Somalian. Board the C-130 and buckle up.

Somalia tops the list of failed states, so pack your shit and off you go!

You'd weed out all of the turds and be left with only the capable. Then you just return to the days of segregation and normality.

i laffed

Hot and humid out in Quantico? Take off this week, agent. Head down to Miami.

sage

likely JIDF. The first step is eliminating all non-white immigration. Second step is removing welfare since majority of recipients are black or mexican. Third step is to culturally anglicize the remainders.

The fact is that some non-whites are a net positive to our country. Such as many South asians and east asians who are doctors or otherwise work in technically proficient fields.

They should be allowed to stay provided they fully disavow their fucked up home countries. Trying to eliminate even those non-whites will lead to our downfall. Rather we should highlight the Aryan genetics of Indians and consider east asians honorary Aryans.

I'll just leave this here:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_bioweapon

Fuck off you filthy race mixer. If you want to fuck asians then go to asia. All mon whites have to go back. No exceptions.

show me on this map where this is a population not made up of third world shitskins

b-but skin, hair, blood, saliva even negroes know this surely? If only there were some way we could get them all to live in a place with levies that might break under certain conditions.

you're just an angry piece of shit. I have no desire to fuck asians. I don't care if they remain in majority asian neighborhoods and communities. They help our country be stronger than it would be without them. Nothing more nothing less.

Number one goal should be IQ of country. Race should be secondary to IQ but should still be considered important due to correlations between IQ and Race

You fucking reddit shill. Have hou never heard of the asian business associations that rape our fucking economies. Kill yourself, you are a traitor!

Mount several vid related on platforms overhanging Grand Canyon.

Set up a rail line that runs by the shredders such that the cars can dump into them.

Let wild animals take care of the shredded remain, the goal is to dispose of as many undesirables as possible.

Okinawa

What is a gene drive?

Woe on anyone who claims they're (((based))) or retardedly try to promote "honoraries", but compared to their neighbors, Anglo-influenced city-states can have some measure of success for non-whites.