I'm seriously conflicted here. I honestly don't know how to feel

I'm seriously conflicted here. I honestly don't know how to feel.

Should I be happier that I'm not anthony burch, or that I wont die over a stupid fucking cell phone game? I can't decide.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=upPrCeM4gXA
sipse.com/milenio/muere-motociclista-al-caer-de-puente-merida-progreso-198702.html
indexmundi.com/facts/ghana/homicide-rate
please
archive.is/z42tR
knoema.es/atlas/Ghana/topics/Estadística-criminal/Homicidios/Tasa-de-homicidios
data.worldbank.org/indicator/VC.IHR.PSRC.P5
tradingeconomics.com/ghana/intentional-homicide-rate-per-100-000-people-who-wb-data.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
encyclopedia.com/doc/1G2-3403000143.html
edition.cnn.com/2016/05/28/us/nba-player-fatally-shot/
en.bab.la/dictionary/english-swahili/promise
answersafrica.com/safest-countries-africa.html
newtelegraphonline.com/igbos-brilliant-black-africa-race/
quora.com/Who-is-the-black-person-with-the-highest-known-IQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
NATURE DOING IT'S JOB

That looks like a shitty bridge. If you can walk straight off, what happens when a car hits that thing?

And there are people who insist Darwinism isn't real

That boy died with the full knowledge that he'll never be Anthony Burch

This is much more upsetting than some dumb spic.

Get the fuck out cancer.

and the darwin award still goes to Sweden and germany

This game can literally kill you, but at least it doesn't make you sexist.

It's a screen shot I found somewhere else and posted here. Cool your autism faggot.

Falling off a bridge because of a mobile game.. honestly Pokemon GO might just be the savior we needed all along.

Cleansing the gene pool, one retard at a time.

I hope no one notices my mistake.

Sure it is. Fuck off back to where you found the screenshot, ie cuckchan or plebbit.

I always knew the post yfw shit was reddit/twittertards but this is just perfect confirmation.

After we build a wall they'll probably walk face first into it trying to catch a Pikachu.

Explain the third one please.

i turn on the charm and her pants come right off

There's an idea.

how exactly did it happen? Was the retard looking at the screen when he was on the bridge or something?

stop bieng racist, user. They are trying to make a better home, away from that god aweful country they escaped from.

Well that was fast

Thats pretty good, sorry for being retarded.

I also want to point out that this entire thread could have easily been put in the pokemon go thread.

DON'T. YOU WILL ONLY GET THE MILO FANBOYS EVEN MORE RILED UP

Just ease down and become a centrist, then you can shit on BOTH sides without feeling like a traitor

I hope his last words were "Gotta catch 'em all!"

i told you so

kill yourself

You're no better than the SJW's/Radical Feminists, go to hell and fucking stay there.

Considering how neutral fags actually listen to both sides and there's no hugbox for neutral or centrist people, I'd say neutral\centrist fags actually do know better than both sides.

No. Retard, being a centrist means you'll spectate, compare and contrast points the two sides do.

It doesn't mean everyone is stupid but you, if they were, the US would literally be Mexico right now.
We need balance. It can't be TOO left wing, NOR too right wing.
Unfortunately, the libshits have took over and we need to vote trump to tip the scales back to neutrality.

what the fuck image is this?

its your fault for entering a facebook thread, and dragging me with you

no they don't, "neutral" fags just want to feel superior to both without making a single argument.

want to feel better about being retarded? claim to be "neutral" at everything.

Year of the Fire Monkey man.

Alright. I took your bait, you tricked me.
I'm letting go of the hook now, go reel another fish.

But if you're serious…
I don't feel superior
That's the whole point of it, but I don't expect you (or the far-left) to get it.

AND THEY RUN WHEN THE SUN COMES UP

Quads of truth.
The best political ecosystem is one that shifts between left and right in a sinusoidal way every 8 or so years.
Prevents one ideology from having too much power and too many people being extremists defending it as well.

Right-wing fags just want to feel superior to liberals because "muh guns, muh free speech".
Left-wing faggots just want to feel superior to republicans becauce "muh racism" and "muh feminism".
See, I can do it too.

Neutral faggots don't want to feel better or superior than anything, we just know everything has it's upsides and downsides. There's no 100% perfect political system, ideology, or conduct. It's all in the context and what works for some people and in some occasions might not work somewhere else.
Being neutral is about recognizing the shortcomings of everything and worrying what's best now, not what's best because you agree with it.

Democracy is severely flawed but it's still roughly better than many other systems. And yet, introducing Democracy to Africa was quite possibly one of the worst things the "civilized world" ever did. Same with welfare, but that's even worse for them.

Wow you seem insecure user, go somewhere else faggot

What's Darwinism?

This taco nigger was asking for it by being stupid.

So if you go looking for trouble, you'll find it eventually? That's it?

No, more like "if you're doing something retarded and you die, you weren't fit to survive".

Assuming you aren't just baiting it…

Darwin proposed a theory of evolution where the weak elements of a species will die with less or none offspring because they aren't as adapted to survive in the world long enough.
Since only the elements of a species that are adapted to the current environment are able to have offspring, the next generation will feature more of them instead.

An example: Giraffes aren't all born with the same length in neck and at some point they were much smaller. However the few giraffes that had longer necks managed to eat more since they could higher in a tree, leading to a more easy life for them, longer lifespan and more offspring. Meanwhile, the giraffe that were born with smaller necks couldn't reach as high and would die before having offspring. The result is that every generation saw the giraffe with the longest neck multiplying while the ones with the shorter neck were less and less.

This is also because everytime offspring are generated, their genetic code isn't just a mixture of the father and the mother but there's also a bit of randomization involved leading to subtle new traits appearing on a generation. If those traits are benefitial, the individual will have an easier life, if they aren't he's fucked.
Most forms of genetic defects on humans are traits that appear in newer offsprings that turned out to not be beneficial at all, for instance. Meanwhile, there are a few that actually have become more benefitial. Bigger boobs for instance.

The joke here about Darwinism is that, since the worst, weaker and\or more stupid animals end up dying before they can have offspring, some people take to calling these moments a "Darwin's Award". The prize is essentially death for him and a cleaner gene pool for us, actually.

That actually makes sense. This Darwin fellow must have been very smart.

For muricans, there's only a very short list of countries in the world:
AMERICA
Europe
Russia
Asia (with China being the capital)
Straya
Mexico
Brazil
Niggerland

Also, a lot of people will always mock you my misinterpretending your nationality on purpose, the trick to winning is doing the same.
Taking with an american? Tell him you don't speak british. Talking with a british? Tell him you don't speak american.

are americans aware of the americans are dumb meme?

He spent most of his life looking up turtle's buttholes and being bitten by insects. He was also mocked the whole time for suggesting that rocks could become animals (even though that's not what he said at all).

Thank you, human. I will add this to my database. 😅

If this is the way for normalfags to get the message, so be it

You forgot Canada. American's know and like Canada a lot.

So what is this game? It places pokemon at random points on a map, and sends you to go look for them?

N A T U R A L S E L E C T I O N
A
T
U
R
A
L
S
E
L
E
C
T
I
O
N

they're not random, they're places they CIA want you to do recon or surveillance.

You look for pokemon jpgs with your phone gps.

Implications.

And rather than experimenting and trying to find one that IS perfect, you choose to stick with democracy, which is just about the worst one there is save for complete and utter anarchy. Humanity's greatest achievements, as well as greatest periods in history were bought by the blood of men and fires of conquest or, in other words, CHANGE, while all neutralfags ever vie for is stagnation and slow decay. Romans murdered and conquered half of Europe, and does anybody give a shit? No, because thanks to that, thanks to subjugating their neighbours and removing nearby threats, they managed to bring peace and prosperity to their civilian population, and give birth to one of the greatest civilizations of all time, one to which we STILL look to for inspiration.

Human society evolves just like anything else, by adapting to change, and there is no better way to bring change than war. War is the catalyst of human advancement in technology, culture, medicine, psychology… in EVERY aspect of science and society, and to resist it is foolishness of the highest degree.

It's already happening.

You go and murder and conquer then

this kills the genwunner

Maybe if I was a politician

Normalfags are inherently retarded. Here's a Russian Government publication on how to take selfies safely because there were too many accidental deaths surrounding it.

Oh, yeah, Totally forgot the place where nobody lives and drama has to be fabricated or they have literally nothing else to do the whole time.

Imma stop you right there because if you're just gonna read half my post, I'll do the same too.

Neutral fags realize everything sucks in certain circunstances and everything is amazing under different circunstances. You pick whatever suits the current situation or you try to change the current situation to match what you've picked. You CHANGE everything until it's fixed (for now at least). Precisely the oposite of what you said.

Mad Max is just a movie, pal

Hypocritical faggots need not apply.

centerfags are just pussies.
they're claim to be rational while in reality they're simply afraid of defending their beliefs.

their lack of ideology is called rationality.

I call it being a coward.

One step at a time user

So is there any reason to play Pokemon GO over just one of the regular games?
Can you even fight pokemon in this?

They could potentially bring them anywhere.

The way I see it there are only reasons to play the real Pokemon games over Go, not the other way around.

Namely:

Meanwhile embedded is a video of battles in Go.

Mobile.
Trash.

So it's worthless.

You do know centrists have to defend both left AND right wing ideas from both sides, right?
If a centrist sees a good idea from one side, he has to defend it among other centrists and the other side and he doesn't get a hugbox to agree with him just because of where he stands like both left and right have.

How can you claim "lack of ideology" when the entire point is to incorporate the ideas of both sides, therefore having more ideas than just one of the extremes?

WITH THEIR LIVES ON THE LINE

Basically.

That there are serious threads being made about it (not this one, I mean the legit Pokemon Go threads that are hyping the game) makes me concerned for this site's user base. I mean honestly, a cash-in mobile game? We're turning in to cuckchan at a rapid rate.

They could actually have a survey in game or just turn the camera on to scan their face and separate kids by age, race and gender…

Devlish.

What's the point of just catching the same pokemon in your neighborhood forever? You can't breed, you can barely battle, the pokemon barely have any details…
I think I'll just stick to the games and just extrapolate my pokemon's personalities.

I can't even start the game

I'm ok with it. Kind of hate the microtransactions, but that's the norm now.

It's as close to a Nintendo sanctioned MMO we're ever going to get and it'll give fat fucks like myself an excuse to go outside and walk.

In no way is a shit mobile game where you can't even battle or trade with friends an "MMO".

Stop posting this over and over again trying to convince yourself you're not wasting your time on a shit game.

Why don't you just take a DS to the park, you fat fuck?

Because I can sit in my office and play DS without having to leave the house.

You need an excuse for a lobotomy, nigger.

simply, you don't believe in anything.
just like atheism.

We all waste time and we all end up dead. I'm sorry you haven't accepted that yet.

Atheists believe god doesn't exist.
You're thinking of agnostics.

Already done that.

I have a fiance for that.

Nature at work.

Ah, it's bait. My fault for not noticing earlier.
Whatever, ain't like I have anything better to do.

It's actually the oposite, centrists believe in everything, just not 100%. A centrist can see the advantages that welfare and communism offer to it's society, he believes they are good mechanisms to help people. But he doesn't believe in them 100% since welfare can easily be abused and communism has the critical defect of people playing a role on it.

Capitalism is pretty great for centrists since it's all about freedom and a meritocracy. But things don't always work like that all the time and you gotta have your safety nets and laws to make sure they don't get out of hand, so they don't believe in this 100% of the time.

Being a centrist is about being honest with yourself and recognizing that there are problems that need to be fixed sometimes with ideas that you don't agree with. It's about not being shackled to a single ideology and just using whatever tool solves the current problems.

Since you mentioned atheism, I'll give you a religious metaphor too.
Anarchists are the actual Atheists, they don't believe in anything but themselves.
Centrists are Agnostics that beleive every religion has a little bit of truth to it.

Your tears are delicious.

Milo isn't building shit.

I hate how this has become less about picking a side, and more about not being on the extreme end of either side.

I'm pretty sure the line between atheists and agnostics are a bit blurred.

The difference being that one simply has a hard on against religion specifically.

This article was fake.

Not sure if the article in OP is though.

This new game called Going Outside!

truly the greatest invention to save humanity

No not really
A gnostic says "Yes, there is a god."
An agnostic says "I don't know if there is a god."
An athiest says "No, there is no god."

the average liberal is a knuckle dragging "DUDE WEED LMAO xD" retard

My pc cant run it

You are fucking retarded for comparing us to fedoratheists

jigaboo coming up from behind

youtube.com/watch?v=upPrCeM4gXA

That's why I'm a neutralfag in the first place.
It takes two to make war, after all.

Holla Forums loved Milo before he DARED disagree with one of them.
Holla Forums is full of nat soc larpers polarized by the liberal left, it shows seeing how willing they are to invite newfags and filter any dissenting opinion.

Don't need her to be loyal. Just gotta make sure she'll never make it on her own if she divorces me. :^)
You didn't marry a girl with no pre-nuptial agreement, did you?

Both sides end up looking like very entertaining tards for everyone that doesn't align himself with an extreme view. This in turn upsets them both since they not only need more supporters to "beat the other side" but because they got into their extreme views to feel superior to everyone else and it's not nice to see someone just laughing at you that you can't mock because he doesn't fit the other extreme.

I get to feel superior to both them and the nazi LARPers on the far right by being a centrist. They really should rename the Center to "main seats" since we get to laugh at everyone else.

Welcome back to the light side nintendo, have fun on your little vaction to dumbville?

Daily reminder that disregarding ideological purity is how you get subverted.

The problem with Holla Forums is that they're leftists convinced they aren't leftists trying to fight other leftists over who gets to be top of the shitpyramid of leftist authoritarian government.

Chose your next words very carefully or you'll find yourself walking into the cuck realm.

Also pre-nuptial agreements aren't 100% going to save your ass, honestly it doesn't take too much for the courts to serve you some ice-cold JUSTice.

No I choose to stick with a Republic, you know the political system that lasted the longest in Human history.

We used to Thomas Sowell threads, you don't remember because you weren't here.

Holla Forums is full of underage edgy Kraut posters who use (((REDDIT))) memes and sages in all fields including the comment body.

Anyone who isn't a summerfag realizes this.

That news is fake, it's an unrelated crash.

sipse.com/milenio/muere-motociclista-al-caer-de-puente-merida-progreso-198702.html

Move along, you don't even need spanish for this.

So you ARE one of them.
Believe it or not, it is possible to have nuanced, non-extremist positions on things without being the political equivalent of a peanut gallery. It's a valid political stance to say you think things should stay just the way they are right now. It's also valid to say that you don't care about politics.
However, if you just force yourself to sit in the middle and opine that every side has a point just so you can feel like Mr. Reasonable, you don't get anything done. There is no ideological consistency. Nothing changes. You just sit on the sidelines feeling superior to everyone but don't contribute anything to the conversation. Your understanding of political philosophy is shallower than a puddle and you have no principles.

Nigga, I marry her, she signs an agreement that says "my pussy is yours at any time of the day in exchange for an house and food". If she fucks around with someone else, as far as I care that voids the deal and she can go live with the faggot if she likes him so much.
She wants love and affection? Better give me some too or it's hard dickings and long silences otherwise.

If you live in a country where such thing happens either move the fuck out or don't marry and let them figure why there aren't as many couples anymore.
Better yet, make a "hooker budget". See how much a decent one costs and plan how many times you need her every month, then put aside some money for that just like rent or water bills. Can't be more expensive than a wife…

Wanna know how shit goes in Straya? (and I know this reading since no one in his sane mind goes there…)
Women with 30-40 years are NOT getting fucked at all because every schmuck hits a club and finds girls 18-25 all "exploring their sexuality" and "being free independent women" just putting out to show they "have the right to fuck everyone just like men".
Whole place is a paradise, much like the oposite of America. You can fuck around with young girls all you want while you're young and when you get older you can just marry an old rich cow (yes, they have high paying jobs, it's a "strong womyn" thing) and she can't give you shit or you dump her ass for another old rich cow.

why the fuck do people not even try to confirm news stories any more
you could probably trick half of Holla Forums into believing total bullshit if you put enough jewish names in the article
no, i know you could

It's beautiful. Fucking beautiful.

It's fun to pretend user.

Everything in Murica is pussy centric, even the fucking cops here are the most overbearing white knights on the fucking planet.

For example in my state, if a woman calls the police and claims you hit her.
EVEN if she admits later when cops get there that you didn't and admits she hit you making her the aggressor.
The man is REQUIRED to leave his own home, regardless of how long he knew the woman.

So basically you fuck some slag, she can call the cops, get you kicked out then steal your shit.
I find its almost always better to go home fap instead of fucking with women.

You ever heard of /numibia/?
It was this larping fantasy some faggots on Holla Forums started to believe.
They were convinced they could go to one of the more violent and white hating African countries and just start their own country.

No one had any expertise in anything surprise surprise but they still thought shit would just "work out" in their favor.

They ended up splitting and making a new board away from Holla Forums where they banned anyone for pointing out stupidity as "shilling"

Calm down. The fact that I get to laugh at everyone else is a happy consequence, not the whole point of it.
Personnaly I don't care much about politics besides the history behind them or how they can be reduced to mathematical models.
It's interesting to look at economy like an AC circuit with the flux of money having different effects on different components and how politics models the circuit.

However when it comes to get shit done, I know very well it's not only about listening, it's about doing something afterwards. Coming up with the perfect plan to solve a problem doesn't do anything usefull unless you make that plan happen. I just believe extreme positions severely limit the tools you have to make a good plan purely due to dogmatic beliefs that contribute and solve nothing.

Honestly, if I had to describe myself, I'm that guy that just hears for a while and then just silently starts working and doing something while everyone is still bitching and bickering. And I know I'm right not because I believe so but because after a while some other people that were quiet too move in to help me and we actually do something. Even some of the idiots bitching before eventually stop arguing and ask how can they help so they can claim they had a hand in it.

i'll wait for a real article to pop up

Just gotta make some news that confirms what they already "know" and they'll repost it every fucking where with the usual "Holla Forums was right again!"

Honestly, I dunno how you guys still live there. Move to another state. Another country even. Come to Europe and leave the Chads and the Stacys to endure themselves, we can laugh together as we watch the american society crumple under the weight of american football and makeup.

Shit's at a point I can honestly picture men walking in the streets and when a chick comes around the corner they just go "Oh fuck, a women!" and start running back to their car. In a few years, women are gonna be the niggers of society and the funny thing is that mysoginy, the "irrational hatred for females" is gonna stop being irrational.

No wonder they keep butting in comics and videogames. Can't find a single mate anywhere else, how pathetic can one person be she has to resort to NEETs for sex?

Not the first time.
Back in halfchan, it was buying an island on the ocean and going there, since no laws applied so they could do whatever they wanted. Just had to get enough money for the island. And buy infrastructures. And hire medics and everything else…
It's not just Holla Forums, there's a lot of tards around here that are clearly underage due to their whole attitude of "Everything will be alright if we can blame our problems on someone and remove him".
As if removing the jews would make the world suddendly great, as if regular white people aren't good enough at fucking each other on a daily basis…

The great thing about people is that we're all terrible in our own, unique ways.

I'd say removing the people who use banks to manipulate currency to increase the cost of living, decrease the quality of life and intentionally destabilize nations like the United States, Germany and France would at least be a step in the right direction. Without giant banks and corporations doing everything they can to burden the population with debt, chaining them into a life of wage slavery, the world might become a slightly better place. Not perfect, though, there's always Muslims to worry about.

Confirmed from never meeting a person from Michigan.
We bitch about the weather, but this is our state and if a dystopian future was to come it would probably be Michigan fags screaming WITNESS and blowing their selves up for their state.

Also currently we are one of the top states in the country due to Snyder's leadership.

Honest question: how is that possible if you still have Detroit?

Nigga you're just praising war because your autism and obesity prevent you from being drafted. You should also note, that you sitting in your basement won't >CHANGE shit you fuckboy. No go to the kitchen, your mom's calling you.

It's been there for the past 50 years, it's called Detroit.

so all the banks are run by jews, and all jews run the banks?

IT'S HAPPENING

Nigger, you're an investment for them. A commodity. And just like pigs that need fattening, you need to have a somewhat stable life so you can pay them back.
It's on the jews interest to offer you some modicum of safety at least so they do keep your life okay. Not great, just okay.
Now remove all of that shit you mentioned and what you get is a cutthroat market with little or no regulations, where currency and money barely move at all and big companies that make the shiny computer you're posting right now become a myth.
Why? Because there's still a very large amount of people out there ready to snap your neck and make burgers with your body because they don't give a single fuck about you and removing the jews does not prevent them from literally butchering you.

Removing them is a step towards chaos and change, but unless you actually do something afterwards, it's not the right direction at all. And that "something" is far more hard to figure out and execute than actually killing all the jews.

You also won't solve the low IQ of your average joe, reality shows, celebrity worship, whore culture, genetic disorders, distribution problems, etc, etc. Worrying so much about the jews is like wasting all your bandaids on a finger cut when your entire body is bleeding.

Only know Commiefornia where the cunts are, SanFran where the faggots are, New York :^) where the jews are, Texas where the guns are and Ohio where nothing is.

We still need to gas the Jews. We can figure out everything else once that first hurdle is taken care of.

Gassing Jews is imperative.

Detroit is now debt free and about to establish a bridge Canadacucks will pay for making the city once more important for industry.

I work in insurance, New York is a fucking hellhole of regulation, they are effectively making their own little micro economy as interstate trade is nearly impossible due to regulation.
They can't trade with anyone outside either because of regulation their products can't compete.

I really hate the fucking state, Jew York has been a meme since the 1980s for a reason.

Fake, checked the twitter handle and it's just a guy pretending to be a Spanish TV News Channel

Did you even read his post?
Jews may be bad, but at least they won't kick in your door and murder you for being white.
Gassing the jews will be a lot easier when there's no chimpouts/snackbars

And we can figure out how is Numibia gonna work once we move there.
And we can figure out how to buy infrastructures for our island after we buy it.
Gassing the jews is as imperative as moving to Numibia or buying your own island.

Back in my country, we have a capital that has no capability of producing food at all for it's inhabitants, it has to trade with the interior regions. One day, the truck drivers responsible for the transport of food went on strike. It only lasted a few days due to panic that everyone would starve there, and the funniest thing is, it wasn't exageration, those motherfuckers would starve without the truck drivers bringing food to their city.

I know everyone else fucking hates those guys and I think even Trump said he could "just shoot someone in New York and still get the votes of everyone else". Really ought to price gouge the fuck out of those guys just to fuck with them.

No? That's silly. But one of the biggest, most influential banks is the Rothschild Bank of London, which is Jewish as fuck. They also control the Federal Reserve (which isn't a government institution, it's a corporation in which they own majority stock) and we all know how the American dollar plays into the global economy. To make absolute assertions like that is silly. I'm sure giant banks are also owned by Asians or whites, but removing some of the players in the central banking regime couldn't possibly be bad.

Why would you build a bridge directly linking one of the most crime-ridden cities in the country to Canada? Canada has enough problems without dealing with ours.

Actually, Windsor (Canada's city that Detroit is connected to) has some of the lowest crime rates in the entirety of the country.

One of the most crime-ridden cities in America. Not Canada.

and sadly, people believe it

source in the music, I want to dance the electroravejew

And sadly, people will disbelieve just as irrationally, simply because reality doesn't always feel good. Like how people think Apple is a great company even though all of their products are cheap garbage made in the same Chinese sweatshops by the same Chinese orphans that make every other electronic device.

I know what you meant. What I'm saying is that despite all things, being connected to Detroit hasn't caused much trouble for Canadians. Windsor often has less than 10 reported homicides per year.

Well that's good to hear.

Shabboswave

Yes.

No, because we have statistical data and hard facts to prove it.

The exception that proves the rule.

Where did you learn about Holla Forums?

Except most of the blacks who have came out of his generation have became productive members of society.

If either of you niggers bothered to learn about him or history, you would know that black communities and violence was relatively low BEFORE the civil rights movement.

You're both like fucking niggers, getting your info second hand and never bothering to look up shit yourself.

ShekelHouse?

like how do you even fall off of things? Do they not have eyes or something?

hilarious to see a bluepilled pol faggot who believes pol memes without reading anything that isn't pol circlejerk

there's 20 black countries that are safer than the usa (less crime).

DUDE

BLACK

FRIEND

Source?

If you remove then niggers, American's crime rate falls to Europe's.

there's a couple of black nations that have less crime than half europe.

ghana is like top 20 less homicide rates in the world.

why do pol brags about white americans when a white america goes to a non white nation he behaves like a nigger.

ask japan, they rather have blacks from africa than white americans.

I thought Pokemon Go only came out in USA and AUS..

indexmundi.com/facts/ghana/homicide-rate

oh wow, are we going to play with the facts game?

sure, both can play it.

please use archive.is/news/datablog/2009/oct/13/homicide-rates-country-murder-data
Lying niggers are disgusting.

Even I know that's a bold face lie, Japs hate Brown and Black people.

You're quite the cherry picker. I assume you'll say that all black people are good because Madagascar's homicide rate is low.

Yeah, why not ask the people of Okinawa how they like chimps in uniform raping and killing their women and girls?

Not defending nignogs here, but I'm almost certain that the data shown is collected exclusively from Detroit area because the data points make a perfect outline of the area. For reference, here is an image of Detroit.

Let me help you out there.
archive.is/z42tR

That's not an argument.

You're right, saying you know a nice black guy doesn't mean all black people are cool nice white people.

Wait, so it's like a country with 5 people and one got murdered?

knoema.es/atlas/Ghana/topics/Estadística-criminal/Homicidios/Tasa-de-homicidios
data.worldbank.org/indicator/VC.IHR.PSRC.P5
tradingeconomics.com/ghana/intentional-homicide-rate-per-100-000-people-who-wb-data.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

oh wow nigger, It seems every other page gives me less than 2%
you seem you only read the first google result, which is a the guardian page.

it seems pol love to never check their sources.

oh, so all the japanese flags I asked on cuckchan international board were proxies.
funny how they keep telling me they see blacks as funny and exotic and they rather have blacks than white americans.

Oh wait, I guess the count might be in thousands. I didn't think too hard about it and there was no indicator.

It all makes sense now

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

what, got triggered when you realize the most dangerous countries aren't even blacks?

got triggered when you realize is not blacks faults but being raised in american culture?

do you realize white americans are the shame of the white race?

why do you brag you're better than niggers if you're the nigger of your race?

Oy vey. Who would have thought that countries with shit infrastructure (i.e. in Africa) would misreport crime?

It's okay nigger, I understand your need to eke out some pathetic modicum of pride in your inferior race.

When I wake up tomorrow I'll thank whatever gods are out there I'm not born a nigger while thinking of you.

OUT OUT OUT

>>>/pdf/30

I am not surprised or doubting the legitimacy of the image, I just think that the data is exclusively from Detroit. Theres no data at all outside of its boarders, which could either mean that crime only occurs in Detroit or the data is from Detroit and I have a hard time believing the first.

It's pretty shitty dying to catch a Pokemon, but bruh, is there really any comparison?

Always be happier you're not Anthony Burch. Child sex slaves being tortured to death for a low-grade snuff film are still thankful they're not Anthony Burch.

oh wow, they blame people raised in poverty with a culture that glorifies murder, crime and rape commit crime.

what a shock.

do you remember how africans burn alive someone that is a thief or someone who rape?

do you think there's a lot of crime when a violent mob can burn you alive and kill you?

are u retarded?

Why would it be surprising? Take niggers (and spics, to a lesser degree) out of the equation in New York in relation to gun crimes, for example, and you've just removed 98% of all gun crimes in the city.

The US would have Europe levels of crime (pre Eurabia) if it wasn't for black and browns.

When you have 3% of the population committing 50% of all the murders, and 40% of all the rapes, you know something smells.

What has poverty to do with aggravated assault, murder, rape and arson?

They burn faggots and eat albinos.

So you're saying that public lynchings of you niggers is the only way to keep you in check? You're saying that brutal reprisal is the only language you understand?

Most Americans are self deprecating and like to comment on how much better other countries are even though they're shit.

t. american

Are you saying the KKK was unto something?

Summer can't end soon enough.

You know they are poor because of their low IQ, Low time preferences and r type mate selection. Give a nigger money they don't all of a sudden act civilized.

as our pokemon evovle, so does our own species.

4d chess bb

Stay inferior

I exclusively shitpost in the summer months to propagate summer memes

lol i bet this blame this on trump

then why black african countries commit less crime than american niggers if both are black?

I already tell you niggers are raised in poverty and inside a culture that glorifies crime and punishes blacks that want to commit to study engineering or something.

It's funny how the most dangerous countries aren't even black and yet chicanos don't commit as much crimes as nigger in usa.

maybe the answer is poverty that causes crime, not race.

americans think they're special because they're better than niggers, not realizing they're pretty shit compared to europeans, japanese, indians and other races.

I like to defend niggers because it seems to really trigger poltards worse than posting gore or cuck shit.
It's even better to show evidence that disproves their memes.

the bell curve is pseudoscience.
more than 100 countries is faked and based on neighbors average.
It's been disproven decades ago.

Also, igbos have bigger IQ than whites.
I love how pol keep repeating the same dumb memes without someone disproving them.

It's funny how their only evidence it's always american data.

kek

It is still summer shit posts regardless if serious or not. We can't even have a season when posts are near excellent to balance shit posts from summer.

Speak for yourself
At best you are a inferior version of us at worst you are USSR lite.

I'm the king of Tonga.

oh wow, more american data.

how cute.

Because most other Western countries censor their data to avoid "inciting racism".

then how do you explain that the most dangerous nations aren't even the black ones.

The Pokémon Village's wall just got 10ft higher

We've already told you that the data you are using is dubious at best, especially when it comes to less developed nations that do not have effective policing units.

Even your jewpedia source makes it plain that the data is not to be wholly trusted.

is somewhat right about suppression. Then again, I could also see the argument that police officers in the US could be arresting more people for bogus reasoning in order to get more funding.

I really pity you user. I really do. An user doesn't need a doctorate to know that niggers never want to go back to africa because the place is shit. And as a spic I would never tell someone that Mexico is a great country because it's corrupt as fuck. Any information telling you africa or Mexico is great is propaganda. If there origin country is so fucking great no one is stopping them from leaving. But yhey don't leave cause africa is majority a piece of shit country no different on why so many wetbacks never go back but do there best to stay in US. It's not rocket science.
Thing is. UK is going through shit propaganda like yours in real life right now with Brexit. So your trolling is very much near half a countries population these days.

then how do you explain latinos countries being the most dangerous nations yet chicanos dont commit as much as crime as niggers.

how do you explain that?

In France you have to look up the data for sickle cell anemia to know how many niggers are in a given region.

Swedish police have openly admitted they can't release crime data because the government is forbidding them from doing it because it would expose what a disaster their mass immigration stance has been.

You both being subhuman filth?

latinos are not white.

so because it's american it's wrong?
race is a far, far better indicator of crime and violence than poverty level is. anyone who claims otherwise has either not looked at the facts or is being intellectually dishonest.

Blacks make up 13% of the population and yet commit 50% of the crimes, and are far, far more likely to commit violent crimes than whites. People try to say "that's because they're poor" but then when you look at POOR WHITE PEOPLE their crimes rates don't come even close to black people, so 1) they're wrong and it's race based and 2) implying being poor gives you an excuse to violently assault someone or commit crimes in general.

mestizos on average have 60% european DNA with 30% amerindian and 10% black.

how come 60% white DNA with 30% amerindian DNA produces so much shit if bolivia and peru has almost no crime.

Next you'll say niggers are human.

because american data can be explained by american culture.

how then blacks in africa commit less crime than niggers on average.

how ghana has 1.8 homicide rate, literally less than many white nations, and ghana is 25 million black people.

how come the most dangerous nation is honduras but mestizos don't commit as much crime in the usa.

Oh boy. You ever think info is altered or blocked?
Important part is the kid is the victim you say doesn't exist in countries that say they are great and don't have altered info to hide their corruption.

No fucking way.

I didn't claimed they're whites.
I said, they have 60% male DNA (from the parent) while having amerindian DNA (from the mother).

Spic here, niggers commit as much crimes here as in America, if you get your shit stolen, there's a 50% chance it was a nigger even though they don't even make up 10% of the population.
When a nigger gets on the bus, everyone drags their bags closer to their bodies.

how? what, you seriously can't think of why?

here, let me break it down for you
niggers are violent
niggers commit crimes and kill people
niggers can't invent, create, or maintain anything having to do with civilization (look at Liberia, a country that has NEVER HAD ANY WHITE PEOPLE, and how it's one of the worst ones on the face of the planet)
niggers can't into science or statistics
Ghana is full of niggers

Do the math. In order to determine crime rates, you need reliable data and crime reports. There are countries that are first fucking world that have unreliable or unreleased information (like France or Sweden), let alone a third world shithole like Ghana. Why the fuck do you think the "crime rate" is so low? Because shit doesn't get reported or compiled into a data set. You think niggers are going to keep a bunch of records on how nig they are? No.

Nice thread we got going here, sure is a whole lot of vidya going on.

crime is the result of low IQ+poverty+no proper parenting.

being a nigger fills that criteria, but is not because of their melanin level in their skin.

there's plenty of criminals and thieves in any race.

fucking pol, so bluepilled.

NO HOLDING BACK, JUST DO IT

Why are we even arguing? We've established that there's a problem, so how do we fix it.

Nigger, everyone is poor and has shit education in Spicamerica.
Niggers still beat spics anyway even at crime, in our own fucking countries

unfortunately they bring their culture with them and refuse to be apart of the new culture they joined, thus creating yet another country into the same sort of shithole that they were escaping from

Otherwise known as "snitches get stitches".

Because warm temperatures leads to r type selection because their is no fear of winter. Also the One-drop rule and what said.
However you have not yet proven that the Bell Curve is discredited, you still need to provide evidence as two why. Your hearsay is not an argument.

Oh so you where just pretending to be retarded?

In the same way that North Korean citizens are scientifically proven to be the freest people on the planet.*
——————————

*numbers courtesy of the government of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea

there is an IQ range that is more prone to crime if being in poverty.

blacks naturally falls on that range.

but is not because their skin color, but their IQ.

And their IQ is a result of their race. And as other have stated, niggers are also more prone to impulsive action, violence, their mating habits fall squarely into the r selection camp, etc.

there's heavy methodological errors.
more than 100 countries data comes from averages.

see

so, blacks have naturally low IQ which make them poor which makes them criminals universally EVERYWHERE.

how is that different than saying niggers are criminals then?
Is it poverty, or is it the fact they are poor and stupid AND violent, even more so than spics?
You think this is a defense?

Only a retard thinks of skin color when we all know nigs have low IQ and inferior brains because of genetics, differences aren't skin deep.

not necesarelly, it's been proven proper parenting, even if poor and low IQ can counter crime.

you can thank most niggers are raised by single mothers who are shit.

see

proper parentings could counter a kid being a criminal even if raised in poverty.

jeesus christ, pol don't even read about why crime exists.

Yet they fail at proper parenting because even outside of America 70% of the black population are bastards with no father.

Seems like there are genetics at work here.
Right?

Why would they need to commit crime when everyone is dirt-poor with no education? If all they know is poverty, then they have no reason to commit crime because there's nothing they can achieve beyond that. Plus, I'm sure there are different laws there as well.

both niggers and spicks are stupid, therefore they are poor. Its not rocket science. Giving ether group resources does not increase there intelligence dramatically. The results from are still real data points.

Prove it. Seriously nobody will just listen and believe you faggot.

Holla Forums is cancer.

blacks have low IQ compared to whites. Genetic.
I already told you this was wrong and why, you just want to keep repeating you're right without presenting a counterargument? explain to me why poor whites commit a fraction of the crimes that poor blacks do, faggot. Oh, you can't.
blacks don't parent their children well. Of all the blacks that exist here, you're lucky if 1 in 5 are good parents to their children. Also genetic with a bit of cultural pressure thrown in.

No, it's because of their genetics. They are genetically predisposed to all these things. Black skin is simply an indicator of their genetics, it isn't the REASON they do all the nig shit.

Except there are FAR MORE criminals in the black race than the white race, relative to how many there are. 13% of the population committing 50% of the crime means blacks commit far more crimes than whites do per 100 people, how do you not understand this?

such a fucking faggot user-kun holy shit

also pic related has to do with your "it's because of poverty!" bullshit that's been refuted for fucking decades now

The Transracial Study proves you wrong. Even with white, middle class, suburban parents niggers are still niggers.

you seem to ignore if one of those conditions aren't filled, a black wont be a nigger.

sure, most blacks have the potential, but like I said.

a white low iq person raised in poverty by a single mother will also commit crime.

you can see mestizos more easily fall into that.

you could argue white average IQ range is outside that crime range, so the vast majority wont be criminals.

I already told you:
crime is because of low IQ + poverty + shit parenting.

you could argue blacks on american tend to fall on it, but like I said, is not dependant on race.

cops are awful and the law fails hard at punishing criminals so there's more crime
You know how in USA you can get mugged in a bad neighborhood?
Well in South America you'll have niggers randomly jumping you to steal everything you have on you, including your pants and shoes everywhere randomly like it was some RPG encounter.
Had some of the rare white kids left on the country knock on my door on socks and his boxer all bruised up asking me to lend him the phone so he could call his parents to pick him up when I was a kid.
All the white people left the country, it's pretty much like South Africa down there.

IQ is mostly genetic.
but nigger behaviour is because poverty+shit parents.

a black with normal or high IQ wont become a nigger even if he was from a nigger hood.

Nice quads.

to a much lesser degree than niggers.
trailer trash don't commit anywhere near as many crimes as niggers and white thrash get even poorer than the ghettos because they don't get anywhere near as much free hand outs.
not even spics commit as much crimes as niggers.

Stop making up excuses.

Yes, he will. Regardless of wealth and education niggers commit disproportionally more crime than whites or Asians.

Imagine capturing the corpse of a dead boy.

He would be with you forever.

Eternally screaming, his soul never allowed to escape the area between life and death.

I already told you crime needs low IQ.

do you have any data showing white crime of low IQ whites?

what's the average IQ of white criminals in jail?

does pol have the average IQ of white criminals?

one of my close friends lost his father at like age 7. He did a lot of drugs, started playing bass and traveling the local countries. He now studies animation and had a job recently for some festival.
He white tho

Puzzle this mystery yourself.

You should have checked crime statics of trailer parks which are far fucking safer than ghettos even though they are poorer.

bunch of Holla Forums cuck's start shitting up Holla Forums and D&C shill. The Holla Forumsacks who have been apart of Holla Forums respond to the shit poster. Clearly Holla Forums is cancer.
(checked)
what the fucks are you talking about? That is the stupidest thing I've ever read.
West Virginia is one of the poorest states in the US. is 95% white and one of the lowest crime rate in the United States at 0.04%

encyclopedia.com/doc/1G2-3403000143.html

It's not blacks commit crime.
It's dumb people.

you could argue most blacks are dumb, but like I said, is not because they're black.

I already said is because of low IQ.

Yup, cancer.
Go back to Holla Forums and complain about obvious Holla Forums bait that you can't help but bite.

wonderful, then you agree with me.

crime = low IQ
blacks, on average, have a much lower IQ than whites
IQ is genetic (and only genetic, you can't increase or decrease it by any environmental means outside of mutation from hazardous chemicals)

Therefore, since IQ is genetic and blacks have low IQ, their crime rates (which are much higher than whites per 100 people) are also due to genetics.

outside of knowing for curiosity, it doesn't change ANY OF THE DATA that I've shown you. You haven't provided a single counterargument, you keep ignoring and dodging any stats or facts I throw at you, even though you just implicitly agreed with me above, as I've shown.

Now that I gave you something to look at in regards to poverty, you try moving the goalposts to IQ, which, surprise surprise, will give you the same result.

But IQ is highly related to genetics user.
Crime happens more often with blacks because they are not just dumb, they also have a far higher rate of testosterone production which make them more 'explosively aggressive' and less rational.
Women also commit less crimes because of this.

I already told you crime is dependant on several factors.

low IQ + shit parenting + poverty

you could argue that niggers on american on average tend to fall on it, but like I said, is not because of their race.

their race put them at the most risk, but like I said, IQ is not the only factor, parenting and poverty also plays a role.

my point is, genetics put most blacks at danger of being niggers, but they wont make one if there's proper parents and he is not raised in poverty among gangs.

you know you can chanel this in sports, right?
why do you think blacks excel at sports?

That black distribution looks like Bald Mountain. Chernobog probably lives at the peak of the 80th percentile.

>edition.cnn.com/2016/05/28/us/nba-player-fatally-shot/

Yes blacks excel at some sports. Just like how they excel at thief, rape and murder. Whats your point?

this still doesn't work in your favor. 13% of the population commits 50% of the crime, that means that far more blacks commit crimes than whites do per 100 people. That isn't talking about WHY it's only showing the numbers of crimes committed, period.

If it's because of dumb people, than far more blacks per 100 are dumb compared to whites, and since intelligence is genetic, that means blacks commit more crimes than whites due to genetics.

and i already responded to exactly that in the post you replied to, shit nigger what are you doing?

At this point you're intentional dodging and ignoring of anything anyone says is simply utterly blatant, you don't have a counterargument so you keep repeating the same things I already gave counterarguments for.

that's not how arguments work.

If your father / mother didn't get screwed by someone smarter, or screwed someone smarter, the child will not have genetic predisposition to have higher IQ than said black parent (assuming it's only one).
Black single mothers are very high in numbers. Lacking a father figure contributes towards adopting a hyper masculine disposition, i.e trying to be an alpha nignog rapper shit
Caused by having shit parents… Who made shit choices… by pure coincidence of course, can't blame them for doing something of their own volition! That would imply they deserve to be equal to us!

there's no point, user. i already said all the same shit here and the faggot just keeps repeating the same shit over and over because he can't come up with a counterargument.

also, for extra fun stuff, take note of which people in the thread have posted stats and figures, and which ones haven't. I'll give you a single guess to tell me which person isn't posting any evidence at all.

if you want to argue that most american blacks fill the criteria for being a nigger, then yes.

but if you move outside america where there is no nigger culture, you take one of the factors of nigger behaviour.

you can see non americans blacks having better behaviour simply because they have most of the time both parents.

like I said, there's black nations that has less crime.

that doesn't make sense with a genetical explanation.

the problem isn't being black, the problem is that american culture makes blacks into niggers.

You go there without a bodyguard and come back to tell us how safe it is.

Actually, some user on Holla Forums made a whole thing on how the skin color is tied to their brain growth etc. Basically, the darker the skin the dumber they are is what was concluded. Sadly I don't have the screencaps.

Only thing I can suggest is to stop defending niggers for being niggers, grasping shit like bad education, bad parenting etc is useless. Even with good education niggers don't get much of a higher IQ or anything tied to that, the american nigger is slighty 'smarter' than the african nigger.

Really? What other countries or nations? Africa is one big mess, before and after whites came along, South Africa is crumbling.
There are no black nations that function properly.

I'm fucking done. You're retarded, kill yourself. If I refuted the shit you just said, you would simply say "well t-that's only sorta the reason, it's really because of THIS." At this point you're just wasting my time.

Maybe one day you'll wake the fuck up.

Yeah because Africa is paradise, right?

Pretty amazing if you think about it.

Hmm yes, I see. So African war lords, slave traders, genital mutilators, the Zimbabwe non farmers who can't operate white machinery to produce enough food and ooga boogas are much better than american niggers?
I won't lie user, even us yuropoors had our pagan period. You know, smoking wolf carcasses and hitting each other over the head to induce brief periods of lucidity.
but we grew out of it

They actually do have a belief. However, centerfags are smart enough to realize that good and bad isn't divided into politics cause they realize all this shit happens when retards grasp one idealogy by the nipples instead of actually understanding the difference between right and wrong.

He probably just likes the black dick.

I hope that user gets dumped in a black country or a ghetto, he'll see how good and perfect those blacks are.
The only times niggers functioned properly was when they where controlled by whites.

that is because blacks in america are being raised by a culture that has all the criteria to turn them into niggers.

ban nigger culture, ban gangs, enforce some kind of formed army shit where blacks are raised by military to not be niggers, control poverty and maybe you can end the nigger shit.

there are african tribes with higher IQ than whites (Igbos).

nigeria is doing relatively fine for nigger standarts.

actually I have seen threads made by whites on africa and they tell you africans are pretty chill people.
actually they tend to protect whites, they see you as a superior being.

funny how the average african see white as their master while american blacks just want to kill you.

maybe you should start watching videos about africans, they're completely diferent than niggers.
you'll be surprised.

poverty doesn't mean you live a sad life.
most africans can be happy people living simple lives.

and it took centuries of years.
africans are developing actually quite fast.
sure, they are still behind, but they're catching up.

my city is 30% black.
I'm mestizo.
I was raised by a black.
I have black friends.

sorry most american are just pieces of shit and that american blacks are niggers.

but you need to understand non american blacks aren't niggers.

You know what? I hope they keep shilling this game.

This, South African blacks are truly a boon to the culture.

They've contributed greatly to South African architecture, those 6' tall walls around houses topped with electric fences? Those big ADT posters on houses? All because of blacks.

Are you just jesting now or what? Look at fucking Africa you dipshit. I don't even live in America and even in my country blacks are just the same as the ones in America.

Stop defending a shit race. Of course there are black that act decently, but on global scale that number is so low that it doesn't matter.

I never said they're as good as whites, but they're not niggers.

you need to critique blacks on africa, not on a land they're being discriminated, persecuted and kept in poverty.

africa is not that bad.
all that war shit are 20 years old memes.

That's fedora / liberalfag atheists.
Those fucks will go "There is no God because bad shit happens and God wouldn't let bad shit happen to us" when that's retarded because you're still believing in a God, which is ironically illogical despite that being their slogan, and that argument is similar to an industrialist saying nature is cruel as an excuse to pave a new parking lot. They're most likely atheists because they're pissed at their Christian parents

An actual atheist doesn't believe in God because they think people worshiping a magically spiritual guy that somehow became a zombie in modern times is silly.

Alright now I know you're just pulling our legs.

Hell look at Hawaii, after the earthquake they were raping and killing white cross nurses that had gone there to help.

Fucking utterly disgusting.

You're just the same any other dumb ass nigger.

… Do you mean Haiti?

Also Somalians are one of the ugliest and dumbest people I have ever seen here. It just proves our points even more and more.

the rich areas of even black nations are quite developed.

like I said, poverty.

Reminds me of this cancer

Here you go again.

Maybe you should visit africa or get some insight from people who have instead of just dishing out all this implications. Go help a village and then wonder why they loot your cars and try to kill you afterwards.
Because thats pretty much the usual story I get from doctors who decided to go there to help them and then came back thinking they truly are subhuman.

Nigger you serious? The thing keeping them down is they themselves.

I already told you
crime = low IQ + poverty

You didnt't even read my post you dumb nigger.

You forgot to add +black because it sure as fuck affects other races to a lesser degree.

When was the last time you heard "bad part of town" refer to a neighborhood filled with Asians?

I already told you I have black friends and I live surrounded by blacks.
I see more blacks in one day than you will do in one year.

Also, I like to watch videos about black and read about black culture and africans.

I know more about them than most pol retards.

blacks are at the biggests risk because of their low IQ.
asians have less risk because of their high IQ.

At this point I'm not even sure what you're arguing for.

If blacks naturally have lower IQs then wouldn't you say blacks are naturally more likely to be violent criminals? The chances of someone having both low IQ and not being poor are pretty fucking slim.

Please go to Ghana and get raped to death by niggers.

That is rather presumptuous most race realist are not from sheltered homogeneous neighborhoods. Niggers low IQ is because of Genetics.
There are outliers to all general rule but that doesn't change the overwhelming majority of Niggers who are niggers and will go on to have nigger children.

It doesn't even really have to do with poverty,

Black stars are always beating and killing their girlfriends.

because I can deal and see more black people in one day in my neightboorhood than you faggots will see in all your life.

I already told you it's not as simple as having low IQ.
there are more factors than your skin color and head bone.

why do you keep using american examples?
do you even talk to non american blacks?
have you moved from america and meet non american blacks?

can pol name something good of white american culture that isn't european?

All I can think of american culture comes from black slaves.

Then show me some facts as to why niggers can't build a civilization.

gee whiz that's a pretty big assumption pedro.

nigs aren't always bad, just 85% of the time.

The constitution that is the only thing that has kept the US from becoming as cucked as Europe.

because you're a retarded nigger who haven't spend five minutes in google and wikipedia to read about african history.

bro, I have never seen a nigger IRL and I live surrounded by blacks.
sure, we have niggers, but most of the people will think a dirty mestizo rather than a black.
sure, we joke about blacks stealing, but we don't consider a ñero (colombian nigger) to be black.
we just see blacks as poor people.

the constitution is made from european books and european ideas, so no.

The only parts of Africa that had any sort of civilization were the northern arab parts and no arabs aren't niggers.

Then why doesn't any European country have a inalienable document that guarantees their rights?

wow nigger, you sure convince me with such well researched opinion on africa history.
I guess all the time I spend watching documentaries about african history are wasted.
thanks for showing me the light.
fucking retard.

are u implying only america has constitutions or rights?

I was reading this thread all smug and happy until you triggered my autism with this dumb line.

Well I can arm myself and defend myself in the US. Can't do that in Eurostan. I can also call a nigger a nigger and a mudslime a mudslime without going to jail so if the Euros have such a document it isn't a very good one.

I can do the same here.
most american consitutions from latinoamerica follow the american original idea.

I don't know how cucked those faggots are.

So why are you saying it's a European idea if you got yours from the US?

Sounds like you just like shifting the goal post.

the concept of human rights is french, though.

Then why don't they have any rights?

black != nigger
american black = nigger
non american black = not a nigger

like you said, they're cucks.

Guess human rights wasn't their idea then if they don't want to put that idea in action.

all blacks are niggers you fucking nigger

thats not true at all. Just for example did you know that there are no african languages that have a word for promise or duty? at least not until white people came along

I would support your argument if you show anything that isn't from america.

en.bab.la/dictionary/english-swahili/promise

Just like you I can go and say that you're wrong because I know a bunch of niggers.
And you're wrong.

Here.

where are u from m8?

are we posting war shit now?

I have been posting global statistics. You just like shifting the goal post.
>>>/pdf/30

Finland, also I actually know doctors who were stationed in africa for a while and before the trip they were the most terrible left leaning shitters I can imagine.
Now their opinnions can be pretty much summed up as "humans > animals > niggers"

And my personal experiences with having 2 nigger friends and through them getting to know their friends leads me to believe that honor and friendship are foreign concepts to them.
All it takes or them to betray family and friends is a little money or an iphone etc. then they'll steal or lie even to/from family members and "friends" alike.

you same map shows mexico, india, arabia, north africa, malasya as red.

are u retarded?

Who said blacks are the only shit ethnicities in the world?
The rest just aren't as bad.

No just a normal day in Africa.

OY VEY REMEMBER THE HOLOCAUST

One is Rape, one is IQ. There seems to be a correlation. There is alot of rape in Mexico and they are not very smart generally speaking.

oh, that explains it.

yeah, I'm not telling you blacks are better than whites.

I'm telling you that black low IQ average end up making them poor, being poor means they have shit parenting.

I would say it's because of their low IQ, not because they are black.

You could argue that is because they're black they have low IQ.

And we could keep having the same chicken egg problem.

My argument still lies on the culture they are raised with.

This only proves my argument.
They don't have black DNA.
That shit can be better explained by low IQ and poverty.

oh, so you want to keep posting war shit.

I already told you.
IQ is a factor risk.

but it's not the only one.
poverty and parenting are also factors.

ok, there's plenty of war crimes done by whites.

And we already told you that that's fucking wrong, but you just keep repeating shit over and over even when we have statistics to show you're wrong.

yes but parenting and poverty are all due to Natural selection and genetics. They are low IQ so they are poor, they are poor because they are low IQ. They are low IQ because they do not need to prepare for winter. Because they don't need to prepare for winter they don't have to invest as much in raising children so less need for the nuclear family.

there's other races besides blacks that also commit crimes at higher rates.
that's why it's not unique to blacks.

sure, that's one explanation.
but being black is not the only factor.
the most dangerous countries aren't even black.

Don't be a stupid nigger there are fucking policemen in those images not soldiers.

Still waiting for you to show us these black countries that aren't fucking war zones of crime.

Black countries are consistently in the top 10-20. Mesoamericans are almost as bad as niggers. They also are from warm climates. You don't honestly think that I think its melanoma that make niggers act like chimps?

That is some cherry picked shit mate. War is not pretty and those Gooks had what was coming to them.

not all africans have low IQ.

answersafrica.com/safest-countries-africa.html

newtelegraphonline.com/igbos-brilliant-black-africa-race/
why do pol keep using the meme that all african tribes have low IQ?

quora.com/Who-is-the-black-person-with-the-highest-known-IQ

why do you keep using the "bell curve" book argument as evidence when it's been not taken seriously since decades ago.

Just because not as many people get murdered in Botswana as they do in Namibia doesn't mean they are not crime ridden hellholes.

some of those countries are clearly safer than honduras and venezuela, which aren't black nations.

you faggots keep using the race card, but there's not a single african race, and many african tribes don't even have the same genetics.

No retard it just means that Spics and Niggers commit are a bunch of sub-humans.

What does it mean in practical terms if some races are more predisposed to crime than others?

That they are sub-human.

So whites are sub-human due to the lower crime rates of several East Asians?

race is not just the only factor dumbass.

there's not a single black race idiot.

jews are the master race, that's why pol hates them.

It's not the whites in the white countries that are committing the crimes.

Then why do they all act like sub-humans? Every country in Africa with a majority black population is a shithole.

I wasn't comparing countries to countries. I was comparing races.

Then you are retarded because whites commit around the same amount of crime as the Japs and the Koreans.

read on africa history.
whites colonization made africa shit then in the 60's dictators took control then civil wars come later because of white racial divisions and european seeds of hatred, then in the 90's the first democratic goverments started.

africans have only been under democratic not dictatorships since 1995.

Then why are they all starving now that all the whites are gone?

But Japs are subhuman, so does that make whites subhuman as well?

Do you have a source? Because literally every source I can find says Asian Americans commit less crime than white Americans.

why you fags never read on africa beyond retarded memes?

I never said Japs are sub-human, in fact they are just about the only human asians.

Well when they count mexicans as white that kind of skews the stats.

None of that keeps them from being able to farm retard hell you even said that they have had democratic rule since 95. So why the fuck can they figure out how a fucking farm works?

maybe you should read about africa then idiot.
they're not starving.
most of the starvation photos are war refugees.

fucking idiot.

That's not a source.

Reality begs to fucking differ.

That is a picture of Texas's most wanted list. Note all the mexicans that are listed as white.

What does pol think about transhumanists? They don't have to worry about genes. They're already higher beings because metal is superior to organics.

oh wow, you post literally a country that is still run by a dumb cruel dictator.

good job retard.

And how does that prove Whites have criminal parity with East Asians?

Because it proves my point that they list Hispanics as white to skew the stats. White crime in the US is already practically non-existent if they need to pad it with Mexicans to even have white crimes show up on the board then whites must almost never commit crimes.

Google says you are retarded.

No it doesn't.
Without data your post has absolutely no substance.

How do you expect me to get data that isn't skewed when I have shown you they list non-whites as white?

wow poor people starve.

not shit dumbass.
they know how to farm.

I'm sick of people suggesting to dump it, but never actually dumping it.

Nigger do you think the US is the only country with a white majority?
Just find crime rates from another white country that doesn't have minorities represented as white.

Why is Africa poor? They have the most natural resources in the world you know like the entire reason that the whites colonized it in the first place. Hell South Africa was one of the richest countries in the world before they got rid of the apartheid. Why can't niggers make money the same way the whites were?

Ok then they are still around the same as the Japs and the Koreans. Why are you proving my own point for me?

their original culture was destroyed, artificial borders were put having enemy tribes being in the same territory, racial hatred being exarcerbated between the tribes, slavery, institutional discrimination.

Whites left shitty nations that they profited from only to them have weak corrupt institutions some dictators and warlords profited from until the 90's and racial hatred invented by whites making them have civil racial wars.

Read more.

Here I even found this for you as proof.

The 90's were twenty years ago why are they still shitty and poor?

That image proves you wrong, retard. Learn to read.

What the hell are you talking about?

you can't improve a destroyed country with poor and uneducated people in a few years.
It takes decades.

Also nigeria is doing fine, most of africa is doing fine lately.
they're still poor though.

When did I ever say that they were? Link me to my post.

It's about the same nigger you learn to read.

Nice goalpost-shifting, faggot. The Swiss still objectively have higher crime than the Japs. When will the Swiss accept them as the master race?

everytime I defend blacks, pol always use the same dumb arguments and I have to repeat all the same shit over and over again.

but I like it, it make me research to defeat their arguments.

I've gotten to like blacks and enjoy watching about them on youtube and reading about them.

Replied to myself like an asshole.

Yes I am sure it is the white people and not the niggers flooding Europe.

Thanks for the life story, but what does this have to do with me?

I dunno, maybe I got confused over your post and posted some irrelevant shit.

It's always the same dumb arguments.

So all you have is data that contradicts you and circular logic?
Nice going, you've really showed me what for with your impenetrable and sound arguments.

Because you never prove your point you just say it was all whitey's fault.

You have no data and think a country having a slightly higher crime rate is somehow proving your point about niggers not being niggers.

maybe you should read more.

Nice not data you got there nigger.

read on the origins of the rwanda genocide.
literally five minutes on youtube and some documentary over what the europeans left.

Oh I do. Here it is.

Why not? Your designation for sub-humans is entirely relative and completely arbitrary. I'm just using your own logic to ask why you are so averse to spitshining the shoes of objectively superior Nips?

Nice more not data you got there. Also why is Africa still shit if the whites have been gone since the fucking 60s?

Because the crime rates are practically the fucking same you mongoloid. This isn't fucking nigger tier 13% of the population causing 70% if the crime this is a goddamn 5% difference. Learn to fucking logic.

why don't you spend some time on youtube looking african cities rather than talking dumb shit?

No fucking thanks.

But they're not.

So do you agree Nips are objectively superior or do you think that 5 = 0?

This is rich coming from the guy who when faced with contradictory evidence replies
and then fails to backup that claim with supporting evidence.

You need to remember Europe isn't fucking homogeneous anymore since they let in millions of niggers that do nothing but commit crimes. It's not the whites causing that extra 5%.

Well considering who nintendo employs, this might be an elaborate child trafficking scheme.

You could do some push ups/sit ups you faggot.

my city is the 10th most dangerous in the world.
americans think the rest of the world is some civil war mad max shit.

Caracas?

Nice not data you have there.

santiago de cali.
caracas is like second or first place.

my city has in one year the same amount of murders than japan in one decade.

give me something better than data crime in africa.

So more people are murdered in your country in one year than ten years in Japan and this somehow proves Africa is safe? Are you retarded?

Oh god you said city. Your country must be a real shithole.

there are african countries with less homicide rate than my city.

look up colombian murder rates.

That doesn't prove that Africa isn't a shithole it just means you live in a bigger shithole than Africa.

that means I'm more qualified to talk about blacks than some sheltered white boys.

You really need to stop.

Do you actually have an argument or are you just going to keep saying that because you live with sub-humans they aren't sub-human?

Should've just kept your mouth shut faggot.

What's the point?

Sage is a downvote. Duh.

An off-topic post is an off-topic post. I didn't see it was in autosage.