#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: 23 months and still going edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2

2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated June 3rd)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. PUSH DIGIFIRA: digifira.com
5. GAWKER IS DISSOLVING. WARN AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN OF GAWKER'S FORMER STAFF'S FUCKUPS

>>>/gamergatehq/324724
ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- pastebin.com/ueUjXgh8
- www.oneangrygamer.net/2016/05/critical-distance-has-more-than-a-dozen-conflicts-of-interest-with-silverstring-media/2225/

- gamesense.co

- twitter.com/VoQn/status/709444614025977856 || lang-8.com/groups/3054

- blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016/04/videogamer-includes-affiliate-links-in-articles-twitter-without-disclosure/ || twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/726462004911738880

- oneangrygamer.net/2016/07/youtuber-tmartns-csgo-lotto-may-have-breached-ftc-and-florida-state-laws/6590/

- hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/hulk-hogan-says-gawker-made-908597

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

• #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics… - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
• #GamerGate in 60 Seconds - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGateWiki.Com: gamergatewiki.com
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wEWfF
oneangrygamer.net/2016/07/ftc-is-aware-of-youtubers-cs-go-gambling-scandal/6844/
archive.is/pVmem
newgrounds.com/portal/view/663750.
newgrounds.com/portal/view/127180
twitter.com/notch/status/750821032076992512
archive.is/YWib6
nichegamer.com/2016/07/06/idol-death-game-tv-announced-like-saw-meets-idolmaster/
archive.is/ph8Cy
express.co.uk/news/world/686934/Switzerland-burka-ban-Muslims-banned-wearing-veil-Tessin-region
archive.is/X9TGX
twitter.com/rihsusdaily/status/751093468743602176
hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/hulk-hogan-says-gawker-made-908597
twitter.com/rihsusdaily
twitter.com/TechRaptr/status/751149879221710848
fas.org/irp/offdocs/dcid1-7.html
archive.is/Ox8DY
twitter.com/MainEventTV_AKA/status/751189147818262528
archive.is/hYwnM
oneangrygamer.net/2016/07/dozens-of-gamers-seek-to-sue-tmartn-and-cs-go-lotto-says-attorney/6938/
archive.is/fcNmf
archive.is/NCrUl
twitter.com/NeilTurner_/status/751190735043567617
twitter.com/Noahs_Arkanoid/status/751192592918859777
twitter.com/WilliamUsherGB/status/751194056579964928
twitter.com/AP/status/751188139583168512
archive.is/rOpbx
archive.is/g430f
youtube.com/watch?v=7BNwehmnnaU
archive.is/VNu61
twitter.com/hashtag/PiedmontParkHanging?src=tren
youtube.com/watch?v=RkuCshpcevU
archive.is/sKlRH
twitter.com/2gay2lift/status/750528546074791937
hollywoodreporter.com/news/george-takei-reacts-gay-sulu-909154
archive.is/9DBzU
archive.is/Rlk4o
twitter.com/WilliamUsherGB/status/750852465138999297
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/750937369319120896
twitter.com/WilliamUsherGB/status/751187329939755008
twitter.com/WilliamUsherGB/status/750379012183162880
fox4news.com/live
archive.is/FA9O9
twitter.com/JocelynNBC5/status/751257327429308416
twitter.com/arturasnwi/status/751259324786225152?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
popularmechanics.com/technology/robots/a21645/robot-run-burger-joint/
archive.is/dfYSj
twitter.com/jason_howerton/status/751261916681555968?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/egr_umar/status/751292363042095104
heavy.com/news/2016/07/alton-sterling-arrest-record-criminal-history-rap-sheet-sex-offender-sex-offense-crime-baton-rouge-louisiana-police-shooting-blane-salamoni-howie-lake-shot-charges-video-youtube-facebook-watch/
archive.is/fhPq9
twitter.com/hashtag/Dallas?src=tren&data_id=tweet:751301985677086720
twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/status/751305164967976964
mobile.twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/status/751315997135499264
archive.is/Ya6Ls
mobile.twitter.com/itsJenSim/status/751319792389324801
mobile.twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/status/751308856165167104
mobile.twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/status/751187605283188736
twitter.com/mikeBithell/status/751335181919870976
twitter.com/search?f=realtime&q=CAS_Kicks GamerGate&src=typd
archive.is/aLFXb
archive.is/b632e
a.pomf.cat/ajiwab.txt
a.pomf.cat/bmkyjx.txt
a.pomf.cat/ffdojn.txt
a.pomf.cat/lajvhw.txt
gonintendo.com/stories/260955-tokyo-mirage-sessions-fe-co-director-was-originally-disappointed
archive.is/I10CH
twitter.com/mombot/status/751379099218685952
nichegamer.com/2016/07/08/valkyrie-drive-to-weaponize-women-worldwide-later-in-2016/
twitter.com/ChaoGuy2006/status/751441520952221696
twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/751421003117494272
twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/751415777635500032
archive.is/nYrQY
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/10/dnc-build-wall-security-national-convention-philadelphia/
archive.is/DDAKS
twitter.com/WGEM/status/751473747735957504
twitter.com/DLoesch/status/751460570885480448
nhentai.net/g/166126/
archive.is/pfgmg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3680618/Smiling-cheering-walk-free-court-Immigrants-convicted-Cologne-New-Year-s-Eve-sex-assaults-avoid-jail-despite-judge-branding-animals.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hello?

never EVER confuse asian people with white people
its super gay

Literally retarded. All I ask is that someone that's not stupid fixes it before the archive is made so some sort of contingency is kept.

Hey, Gaymergays. Anyone following the CSGO lottery scam fallout?

we fight against gender neutral toilets, not some dickheads on jewtube, nigger.

Consistency*
Next time you bake remember to manually delete the extra spacing and add in the redtext for the OP.

old bread: archive.is/wEWfF

So who here is going to rip up a huge torrent push for the new Ghostbusters? I want to see it because how bad it will be, but I sure as hell don't want to pay money for that kind of experience.

Plus, I figured that they did all the advertising on it complaining about men, so I figure it would be funny as fuck to push a huge torrent push when the movie comes out just to shit in their cereal.

Marche, normally I'd lightly bully you because it's fun to do it, but god damn, that's some fucking sick banter.

oneangrygamer.net/2016/07/ftc-is-aware-of-youtubers-cs-go-gambling-scandal/6844/

Eeeeh? That shit looks so unfunny, not even so bad it's camp or ironically bad, that it may not even be worth the electricity and bandwidth.

I'd rather push the idea of watching the originals the day it comes out. In fact I plan to do this with my friends.

Watching the movie even without paying for it will make you talk about it and keep the shitfest going for more time than it should. I think it's better to pretend it's not even released and the more normalfags realize this the better.
I normally don't ally with nostalgiafags getting angry over remakes or reboots I like the Nick TMNT mroe than the originals for example but this is an exception.

Agreed with trips here.

we're gamer gays, not toilet gays

stop making this about "only gayms" and help with this

Never ever abandon your daughters, that's super duper gay!

Silly user, Holla Forums-tan only has one daughter.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

Pikachu?

no, the good one

Archer Girl?

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, good luck on surgeries, concentration, smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic and salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words "FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE"

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

Joke's on you user, my mother is already dead.

This fucking pisses me off so much it's unbelievable. The original star looked so much better than the redesign. Of all the things they had to remake for Super Mario 64 DS why did they have to waste their time with this?

They never should have even changed the visuals. The original models and textures had their own unique charm to them, most of all Mario himself.

Fuck you.

pls no

No way, dude.

I remain convinced that Idea Factory and Compile Heart are Japan's ultimate "fuck you" to gamers all over the world.

In any case it would be /jp/ you fucking nigger.

I like some of their games. I'm playing Trillion: God of Destruction and I'm having some fun with it

Kill one
Adopt one
Marry one

No

Hi Nyberg/Rapp/whatever aggro pedo

GET BACK IN THE BASEMENT
but honestly, I can't think of a western game I've had fun with recently that's not 10+ years old, 7th dragon 3 is pretty fun but that's sega which I guess started in Hawaii, but they're japan now

For once I'm actually going to say something about the kind of game I want to make.

The first game if it isn't simply an RPG I cram full of shit, it will be an action platformer centered around controlling a blob of slime that can stick to various surfaces as well as stretch itself to solve puzzles or attack enemies with tricky AI.

I plan to have the final boss be a busty lewd evil goddess in a destructible living armor and suit armed with a wall-punchingly difficult whip to sucker punch and piss off Socjus. Also the ending sees your cute absolutely pure protagonist nonsexually binding her with its own magically empowered body to put an end to her shit at the cost of its own freedom. I might change this if enough people call me a heartless faggot.

I've been having fun with Risky's Revenge here and there. It ain't the best shit since sliced bread, but I'd take it over a bunch of other titles. It ain't like WayForward is beyond reproach, either; after all, they were responsible for the stinking turd that was BloodRayne: Betrayal, and I say this as someone who found the first BloodRayne game pretty fun.

Other than that, I generally agree. Outside of, say, Alpha Protocol, VtM: Bloodlines, and the two sanic all-stars racing titles, pretty much all of the Western games I love were released at least 9 years ago or so.

Never played it but I saw someone else play it. What's wrong with it? You'll probably really enjoy Pirate's Curse if you think Risky's Revenge was fun, too.

Gish

apply yourself

Fug. I had a feeling something like that existed anyways after seeing Rainbow Curse.

You have opened my eyes.

Most things already exist. Don't let it discourage you from creating your own unique permutation of it.

mfw I can't play this right now

First they'll take out your history, then they'll vandalize your memorials, soon they'll take your lives.

Just to be on the safe side.

NotYourPersonalArmy, faggot.

Hey race war is coming, whites will win.

With east Asians as allies.

aaa

You just know they'll be setting up torrents themselves just to sue the shit out of anyone pirating it.

You didn't hear?
Chinese are now white.

Itćs fun to watch a trainwreck in real time.

HELLO?

dammit

Delete your account

Pls don't be retarded like KIa & watch off fucking netflix

Since the thread is going slow, What one thing would you like to change or would have done since the beginning of gamergate to make it better, or more effective than how is it now?

Started #TD earlier when we had bigger numbers

No, please.

ban the cancer. namefags val, avatarfags marche, tripfags acid, and anybody who enables them. everybody left because you let these fuckers shit up every goddamn thread.

10/10 optimism

Reported

wew

fuck you

So as SNK master race this tickles me.

But I'm still sad we'll never git nip Cammy.

I was thinking about this last night. I think we won, but barely. The aGGro's goal was to contain us and to paint us as women haters. But, with things like Gawker and CSGO Lottery, it's clear that what we've fought for has gone well beyond gamergate. To the point where people outside of gamergate are starting things that would have been gamergate ops a year ago.

Our big problem seems to be that we didn't rebuild fast enough and we didn't reach out to developers enough. As the tide shifted more and more in our favor, more and more devs (and websites) would have aligned with us. I don't think they would blatantly come out and declare themselves gamergate, but they would assist us and align with our goals.

I think chasing away the "leaders" was a bad idea too. Some of them were useless pricks, some of them only occasionally had good ideas. But they kept gamergate motived and on task across all the platforms we were on. People would spread the videos and they'd make it happen, and it wouldn't matter if you only went to Holla Forums, or kia, or whatever. They would unify gamergate. We don't have that now. Twitter front was always our megaphone, and now it's a megaphone without a message. Holla Forums was usually the incubator for ideas, usually you'd see the leaders evolve them and create media that was easy to spread. The incubator and the megaphone Leigh Alexander joke are completely decoupled now, they don't affect each other.

Seeing how gamergate is now, we have good ideas. We probably still have enough numbers I don't think gg is dead with these slow threads, it's just summer slowing, but there's no reliable way to get that information across all of gamergate (and the people who agree with us). I've seen good op ideas crop up in this thread, and they die, because we're basically quarantined not only in this thread, but on Holla Forums.

Which is another point, that gamergate has been divided, but not conquered. The separate factions usually don't get along, specially the burn outs. But that wasn't always the case. And we were actually stronger when we were a coalition working together as opposed to these separate factions like we are now.

I regret the whole "watchdog" stance too. We should have been more aggressive, in the sense of doing things like starting the CSGO Lottery ordeal. Instead most of us got complacent and just waited for things to happen. I also regret these threads turning so much into a general and lacking direction or focus. It seems like things we try to start doing rarely get finished. The rebuild infographics and stuff were nice, and we did a fantastic job with that, but we had people taking the reigns and making things happen there, and we normally are lacking that.

The big problem with leaders though is that there's ones that legitimately care, some that see it as a mutually beneficial thing, and some that just want to take advantage of gamergate. I think we assumed everyone fell into the last category and chased everyone else away. In hindsight, we need those, they were the ones who took things off of Holla Forums and into the hands of people who wouldn't normally come here. People shit on Pandas for stealing memes, but if he didn't do that, those memes would have just died in these threads. Like a lot of good ideas, posts, and ops do today with no one to extract them.

Not the 6 month parade of people screaming about misogyny

I am way past my earlier expectations– well out of orbit actually. I just wanted to inform the uninformed so informed purchases and webclicks are commonplace. I never had any faith in e-celebs or KoP type people with their own agendas so I was never disappointed when they flaked out or betrayed Hotwheels etc.

I just wanted to play video games, but spent the last two years falling to sleep with a grin on my face. The cultural war, which I never thought could be won, was unexpectedly salty and a great source of entertainment in a gaming drought. The mark is already left on the world, that was unexpected. All this over a hashtag, it will be hard to explain it decades from now.

I would have liked to have a consumer protection agency started for gaming, but because at the time the entire journo field was actively and willingly pushing a false narrative that would make nearly any endeavor nearly impossible.

Personally, all I really want now is good games to come out.

the more these monkeys screen the more people see blacklivesdontmatter

Love how these idiots are shooting themselves in the foot with their stupidity, but are too stupid to see it.

Thank you based SNK.
In other news, capcom once again censored SFV, as in Cammy's nipples are no longer visible in her default costume.

I aquiesece to this, with the caveat that Rebuild was one of our major successes.

I say this because my anniversary ideas include a week each of DevLove and a renewed Rebuild, as Ops. I think skynet needs repaired first, though, and possibly expanded into tumbler. This would be active, rather than reactive, as well as generally a positive effort, something the "watchdog" hashtag seems to lack, lately.

We don't need leaders, user. We need big voices, sure. GJP leak was only possible because of a few high profile people, and that was clutch. Lots of our Ops are decentralized, though, and the great majority of OC is made by anons. Even in lulls like this, COIs and aGG hypocrisy/venom/gamer hate ect. are capped twatsave, assholes! by random people on the tag and passed around what's left of skynet.

And about skynet, I think Shillary and Frump salt are corroding our conexxions. At some point, we have to agree to disagree about the thing without unfollowing. I'm guilty of it.

I guess mobile resets me, but I'm same as 577b25.

I thought everyone was White now, shit look a Zimmermen, how the fuck was he classified white?

Narrative beats reality. If you're on the right side of history, you get to define the facts.

I'll be honest I can't really see the nipples in the left picture. Maybe my eyes aren't that good…

I guess last name and that whites and hispanics are interchangable don't you know?

poodle's ass.png

I agree with you. I think the problem is that we don't need leaders in a traditional sense, more like people who can be voices. I think that's what I'm getting at, but you said it way more clearly.

Plotting things now and preparing for the end of summer and back to school season is a really good idea. It's a bonus that it also happens to be on our anniversary.

Regarding Trump and Hillary, I think the problem is that people allow non-gaming things to affect their gaming things. People love to go off topic, and I have a really good feeling that third parties that want gamergate dead know to exploit non-gaming dividing points. It's a fracture point. Not everyone off topic is a shill or bad, but shills and bad people love to exploit things like that.

I thought last summer had some really slow and bad threads, and it eventually recovered in the fall. The time right after E3 is usually pretty dead for video games, everyone blows their loads for E3 and then they have several weeks of not having anything to talk about.

archive.is/pVmem

It begins

He has a jewy last name and is lighter than the nignog he capped. I don't see what's so hard about this.

For more autismal classifications, here's a thread about dragons vs wyverns:

For the same reason Japanese manga characters by the Japanese comic industry looks Caucasian instead of Asian.

The one thing I would change, besides showing more support for self respecting devs, and making stronger bonds between websites, is encouraging more (for lack of a better term) "homebrew" game development, like >>>/vivian/6, >>>/vivian/1567, and newgrounds.com/portal/view/663750.
On the journalism reformation and localization highlighting aspect, I can't think of anything that can be improved. I'm fine with TechRaptor (my personal favorite), Niche Gamer, Lewd Gamer, and GamesNosh as they are; I also don't mind Kotaku, Polygon, Giant Bomb, and Rock Paper Shotgun burning to the ground, although I wish they'd either improve more or simply go away. They've improved only a slight bit on the professionalism side thanks to laws the FTC passed after GG, but it's obvious they don't care about video games and are only around now because they were around during the 2007 social media boom. Clickbait is starting to lose popularity, but not fast enough for my liking.

I notice a very slight difference between the two. The fact that Capcom have focused on that and the R. Mika spank rather than the mechanical aspects of SFV make me lose interest in Capcom games. It's gotten to the point that I've had more fun nostalgia'ing over old fangames like Fire Man - Incoming Storm: newgrounds.com/portal/view/127180

Oh my God.

What's the problem here? I'm Mexican and dark complexion while my sister is white as fuck with freckles. Shit white folks complement her on how good her spanish is.

Team Mexico is diverse, shut it down.

Mexican here, people often think I'm a burger because I teach basic English in a high school.

I've never seen a person's picture convey the feeling of
more than Peter's Twitter avatar.

please be real

i think its gotten to the point where the horse has died been rolled into the pits of hell and then eaten by satan lads. we won, well not entirely yet, but gamergate is stagnating, go after CNN AND FOX soon and i can jump back on lads.

Isn't that the guy from McIntosh video and the fake girlfriend scandal?

How about you lead the way?

twitter.com/notch/status/750821032076992512

Shit's complex, yo. Epigenetics is hard. Race is easy.

archive.is/YWib6

thats a good edit

Vivian looks surprisingly good with a peace sign necklace

The only difference between the two is the one that shows up in those images? I thought I was picking up other differences in the shading but it's hard to tell without an overlay.

For some reason the first picture looks straight of any recent cartoon for me.

DO YOU WANT TO PLAY A GAME?

nichegamer.com/2016/07/06/idol-death-game-tv-announced-like-saw-meets-idolmaster/

Peace sign jewelry is always a good idea.

New nuclear negro

Vox linked 8/pol/.
archive.is/ph8Cy

Vox confirmed for still not getting how fucking anonymous imageboards for neo-hair metal holographic cum splatterings work.

Fun times ahead.

I forgot to add in

OTOH Peter Coffin will never be Anthony Burch or Jake Rapp.

SWITZERLAND NO

express.co.uk/news/world/686934/Switzerland-burka-ban-Muslims-banned-wearing-veil-Tessin-region

He is white.

Treating hispanics as a separate category is just a short-term trick for the idpol liberals to pretend they're on the right side of history due to demographic trends. In a generation or two, they'll assimilate just like every wave of immigration before them and you'll have progressives pretending they were never disadvantaged to begin with. This is just a beginning.

archive.is/X9TGX

This honestly does not suprise me actually, switzerland knows how to protect switzerlands interests, and the myth about how good canada is, is better applied to the swiss.

What's that Hitler quote about no attack hurting a Jew except being called a Jew?

The swiss also are bored as fuck with their life, they marched and protest once because the simpsons was going to be changed of transmision time in their national Tv Station.

Montonomy may suck, but its a far lesser evil than blind progressiveism.
My suggestion, organise a nationwide sports game.

twitter.com/rihsusdaily/status/751093468743602176

How about developing a new sport instead, and making it the national pasttime?

What a fucking monster. Holy shit that is the most hypocritical and awful thing i have seen someone say all day.

That would be sweet, there has not been a new sport gor a long while.

How about we run canadian elections by organized paintball tourneys? Would be better than what we current have

Like the people from the communities that sites like Kotaku and Lolygon benefited from by democratizing "nerd" culture in the first place?

How about cliff diving combined with hang gliding and jousting? First one to go tumbling down uncontrollably loses.

and of course, they have parachutes

Well, the swiss do have a bunch of mountains.

Where ma geekbros at, what's the haps

You mean today or since earlier? Yesterday MMO-Champion fixed an issue with affiliate link disclosure literally 4 hours after GG contacted them about it, which was nice.

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4reu8w/ethics_mmochampion_largest_wow_fan_site_has_no/

Also:

Not much today though.

Trips tell truth. Racial politics is old, and it's following the same formula generation after generation.

twitter.com/rihsusdaily

the cunt pinned it

Look at her profile, she's retweeting every single person quoting it and going LMAO.

This is her 15 minutes, she has as much RT and faves as she does followers on it, like you need more proof that twitter is fucking cancer.

I'm looking at Bastion and Brothers- Tale of 2 Sons, using up the 30 bucks steam already has from me. Am I about to make a horrible mistake?

If it were me, I'd say yes, that's a waste. Bastion has plenty of DRM free releases and Brothers wasn't very good if memory serves.
That and you completely missed the Summer Sale, fucking wait until Winter Sale now.

Holy shit, they're still trying to go "WE DINDU NUFFIN, IT'S ALL PETER THIEL'S FAULT! IF ONLY HE SAT THERE AND TOOK IT WHEN WE OUTED HIM WHILE HE WAS NEGOTIATING BUSINESS DEALS WITH SAUDI ARABIA!" Sorry, Nick, but I don't think that will fly when this type of shit is textbook embezzlement.

I have limited internet, and didn't have a day off to get to the library during the sale.

OK, nixing Bastion from buys, but what's not very good about Brothers? I'm a big fan of good story telling, and can forgive a bit of non-game-ness IF it has a good story.

It's pretty much their only out unless they can manage to bribe the judge with water bottles and promises to not slander him once it's done. It's to the point I'm shocked they haven't just straight up claimed "haters" and "misogyny", unless I just missed it.

Wtf is this? No click for jewtube w/o good reason given first.

There's a point where this needed to stop, and we clearly passed it. No, seriously, who the fuck goes to meet the Pope, then decides the best thing you could do when you get this opportunity is to shill a game that you ran crying to after the Five Nights at Freddy's guy basically called you a fucking idiot to your face?

since it's a slow day

I went through Brothers and found it forgettable. The story is structured like some Brothers Grimm tale. Two brothers go out to get medicine for their dad. They run into obstacles along the way, and many of these obstacles require teamwork to get past. An event drives a rift between the two brothers near the end of their journey, and there's supposed to be tension among them before it gets resolved.

The whole game's brimming with ATMOSPHERE and has a ten-cent tearjerker moment that makes people who call themselves "narrative designers" masturbate to its ability to tug at heartstrings, but it's no Planescape Torment, that's for fucking sure.

2/2 bullets dodged, I love you anons. How about Valient Hearts?

I really liked Valiant Hearts. But I also didn't pay for it.

Last question then. I've not heard of Night of the White Rabbit before, on sale for 5 sheks. Good story?

The Daedalic pointy clicky game? It's alright, though the humor is very German

Perfect!

Those dickheads on jewtube shill with no disclaimer. This time for themselves, but also for companies.

Kill the Youtube shilling with stricter laws, kill the shilling.

Keep trying to push getting a team of translators together so we can send more shit to Japan.

Keep trying to spread awareness of South Korea's SJW problem.

Keep RTing anti SJW shit.

Keep trying to get people to do OP Rotting Meat.

I should be sending more emails TBH

Fuck yeah.

This is hilarious, because Peter Coffin is a huge Minecraft nerd. So this probably made him cry.

I didn't know that. Makes it all the more salty!

Hello?

twitter.com/TechRaptr/status/751149879221710848

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4rquei/whelp_someone_just_attacked_ship2block20com/

He spent like years creating some phony Scottish town in Minecraft like a total Autist. It's called Coffinshire or something like that. People thought it was evidence he invented his supposed wife's back story, because of the Scottish obsession.

So is it likely they are being targeted for winning that poll? Or is this just as DDOS against a network + ransom?

That would explain why he is such a beta, scots really let the manlyness get bred out of them.

That's just creeper.

Remember all the DDOSing that used to go on back in the day? They just ddos competitors. The lizardsquad db was leaked, and some of the idiots who paid to have Holla Forums ddosed used their emails for other accounts, so you could actually find who paid to ddos Holla Forums.

I still have a copy of the db, but I forgot how the schema was set up. I miss those days, that was a shit ton of fun.

One of the things I noticed was that low level SJWs would gladly spend $20 or so to ddos Holla Forums for a few minutes. Maybe some of the SJWs found another service where they can pay to ddos stuff and they're using it? It's probably something like that.

That old list- I assume showng it would class as "doxxing", but maybe pass it onto 8ch staff so they can pursue it?

what happened to lizard squad? they got caught?

Niche Gamer won that poll.

No detail of if the Techraptor problem is a DDOS, but it seems most likely. Supposedly the other network of sites was some sort of hack, not a DDOS.

The shark jumping never ends.

Jesus fuck, the emails that Hillary Clinton had on her private server were literally of the highest form of security. To top it off, the guy can't even name the agency who won't allow congress to see the extremely classified emails Hillary had.

9.2.1 This marking (ORCON or abbreviated OC) may be used only on classified intelligence that clearly identifies or would reasonably permit ready identification of intelligence sources or methods that are particularly susceptible to countermeasures that would nullify or measurably reduce their effectiveness. It is used to enable the originator to maintain continuing knowledge and supervision of distribution of the intelligence beyond its original dissemination. This control marking may not be used when access to the intelligence information will reasonably be protected by use of its classification markings, i.e., CONFIDENTIAL, SECRET or TOP SECRET, or by use of any other control markings specified herein or in other DCIDs. Requests for further dissemination of intelligence bearing this marking shall be reviewed in a timely manner.
9.2.2 Information bearing this marking may be disseminated within the headquarters2 and specified subordinate elements of recipient organizations, including their contractors within Government facilities. This information may also be incorporated in whole or in part into other briefings or products, provided the briefing or intelligence product is presented or distributed only to original recipients of the information. Dissemination beyond headquarters and specified subordinate elements or to agencies other than the original recipients requires advance permission from the originator.
9.2.3 Information bearing this marking must not be used in taking investigative or legal action without the advance permission of the originator.
9.2.4 As ORCON is the most restrictive marking herein, agencies that originate intelligence will follow the procedures established in the classified DCID 1/7 Supplement, "Guidelines for Use of ORCON Caveat."
fas.org/irp/offdocs/dcid1-7.html
Don't mind the title of the video.

lol?

if I wanted to go over it again, I'd need the real IP that Holla Forums was using at the time. it might have changed. And it's usually hidden behind cloudflare. IIRC, there were basically some big whales doing most of the spending to bring Holla Forums down, with a bunch of little wanna-bes spending $10 to $50.

Yeah, they got completely fucked. Their database was leaked, they got compromised badly. I wouldn't be surprised if more services like that showed up. LS wasn't doing anything new, they were just being obnoxiously loud about it. And the loud, retarded ones are always the ones who get caught. It's a nice database to have, LS didn't know shit about databases and they did a lot of really stupid shit, but it's shit that's helpful. A lot of people changed a lot of stuff after they got caught though, it's pretty old by now.

You're right, it doesn't have to be a ddos. It could be something else happening in their own datacenter. If some other site gets ddosed, and their servers are in the same building as yours, there's a good chance you'll have problems too.

There's not much value to ddosing something like techraptor. The content only gets updated a few times a day and you just come back an hour later if it's down. It's not like ddosing Holla Forums, where people stop communicating and the content comes a lot quicker.

Yeah, sure, it has everything to do with year and nothing to do with effortless pr for sheeple votes.

Let me guess, afterwards, he's going to make a big speech about how much of a feminist he is, because he thinks feminism is literally everything.

The LGBT2

KOTAKU SO SMART

can you elaborate please?

Black lives matters is trending on google+
I was wondering if we can you know co lot the tag on google+
Red pill people about the shady shit they do
Ect

The asshole should just add F and I and then say being a straight white man is illegal already.

Okay, now they're just outright trying to get people to call them out on their bullshit.

Someone posted that picture on a forum. I simply saved it.

Now go and complain about something actually important.

Wow they are desperate
Don't even bother posting archive
Lets let them die alone crying for attention

archive.is/Ox8DY

How did I not noticed it

For her

No need. Even black people hate the BlackLivesMatter movement.

I thought hashtags like this were not allowed to trend a second time, considering the date of its creation and how they appear again.
I guess Jack is giving a hand to Deray's crybullies this time.

I'm a retard, I thought this was twitter, disregard.

I guess google+ works differently than Twitter

Eh true though it be a lot of fun

I wonder if its because.the most stereotypical black people are part of that movement and it makes th look like the stereotype that they hate so much
Plus that movement is pretty much undid all that MLK jr and many civil rights leaders fought for

Goddamn it, user. Now I need romantic slime on girl porn.

I'm shocked.

Now if only gays lesbians and trannies would go against the lgbt because they let asshats like turd use them for virtue signaling.

That's an obvious joke.

How many of you explicitly say you only support gay rights? I even go a step further and only type LGB.

Just spread this pic.
Take back the rainbow!

Gee colored me surpried

At least link the confirmation: twitter.com/MainEventTV_AKA/status/751189147818262528

Its funny because his dad kept aids patient zero safe from homo lynch mob

gave him a mansion to fucking die in

The man who brought aids to the west. The worst serial killer in history.

But where's black?

Absent.

sorry I was waiting for the archive

archive.is/hYwnM

Black isn't a color.

TmarTn and syndicate got sued today.
FTC is already on it.
Assets get freezed soon

I can tolerate trans, but they should not expect acceptance, and well deal with the fact that it only makes it worse when they hide that they are trans from the person they are dating. A relationship founded on lies collapses as soon as that lie gets spotlight.

I'll take back the rainbow by spamming them as ultimate powerups while viciously stating I don't support overly effeminate fags or overly masculine dykes.

Dozens Of Gamers Seek To Sue TmarTn And CS: GO Lotto, Says Attorney

oneangrygamer.net/2016/07/dozens-of-gamers-seek-to-sue-tmartn-and-cs-go-lotto-says-attorney/6938/

Is anyone else having trouble loading oneangrygamer and getting various errors like "Error establishing a database connection" and "[an error occurred while processing this directive]" I can load the main page but it's slow, and then managed to load a couple articles, but only after many errors.

Archive copy if you can't load the site:
archive.is/fcNmf

Given the timing with Techraptor and the others I wonder if they're being DDOSed. If other people are also having trouble could you ask Usher to check what might be going on?

Fucking degenerates everywhere.

I'm talking to a redpilled tranny right now. Although, she's Asian so that may have something to do with the lack of stupidity.

Akshually, the reality was worse than the cartoon. BLM TO was invited as a guest of honor in the parade. BLM stopping the parade was I'm guessing, not disclosed to the parade organizers, I'll leave the obvious reasons why to people's imagination. BLM TO then set off "harmless and beautiful" smokebombs to draw attention or something or other, because things are of course not tense enough after Orlando, and no one can possibly mistake it for oidunno a terrorist attack on a group of faggots. It then demanded that police be excluded in the parade. One of the parade organizers agreed to the demand, then later said it was only to keep the parade moving along and has no plans on following through the agreement. He said something to the effect of BLM is not the one to decide how the parade will be run, the community will.

archive.is/NCrUl

That's from the TO Star, a rag that employs one of the BLM TO member as a guest columnist, and is heavily slanted towards BLM apologism. And it's now starting to bite it's own tail, because it is also a virtue signalling idiot for the LGTWF#$FBBQ lobby group. So to sum up, BLM TO gets invited as FUCKING GUEST OF HONOR in a fag parade, proceeds to EY YO HOL UP the parade in the literal sense, DEMANDS the organizers to exclude all cops from the parade, even faggot cops and cops who protects faggots from possible physical harm, and BLM calls it a win. I hope they continue "winning" like this, because jesus fuck you can't make this shit up.

A GG wiki editor is looking for input on the DF twins entry.
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4rr5bq/gg_wiki_editing_deepfreeze_twins/

The site's not loading for me either.

twitter.com/NeilTurner_/status/751190735043567617

Looks like someone from BLM shot a cop. No idea if he's dead.

I would like to belive you, however, trust, but verify.

Ehh, do not mind as long as they are not obnoxious about it.

Not suprised. Moderate gays and lesbians probably hate the extremists.

Make sure to include the lore about them fucking each other.

Its in a book by Tomas Sowell

Getting the name

No, that's not it.

Danielle acts shy but it's actually a monster lolicon who wants to rape little poor Gilda.

I asked him here: twitter.com/Noahs_Arkanoid/status/751192592918859777

vision of the anointed

Do you have a twitter account or something to ask Usher about it? I don't know how the site his hosted but he might be able to do something to check if there's a DDOS or other problem.

Thanks.

Holy fucknuts.

It works on my machine :)

Here's Usher's response: twitter.com/WilliamUsherGB/status/751194056579964928

It already begins. They are changing item names in Mon Hun generations. Killer beetles are now called shiny beetles instead.

Almost sounds like someone is trying to ddos a bunch of gg sites, but they don't have the botnet to actually do anything substantial besides slow the site down for an hour or two.

I'm on board with this. Shame my boyfriend hates me for it.

Well, some trannies are fucking crazy, but others can be chill. It's like the difference between flamers and gay guys.

All trannies are mentally unstable. It comes with being a tranny.

Not really, Justine Tunney is chill for example

Do they normally change around names at random a bit? I don't see a purpose for that change

They are doing a great job at making people more racist than before.

That's an extremely weird choice considering killer beetles have been in previous games

They have never changed the names of the stuff before this. Killer Beetles has been a staple in the series for a long time. The game also has memes about how awful it is to tell someone to git gud.

For what purpose. Killer Beetles have been called Killer Beetles in every single game

I honestly have to wonder if they changed the name since "killer" might offend someone. This shit is retarded.

I also forgot to mention that Yoko Taro kind of told everyone to deal with 8-4 shitting up the game since it needs to be simplified for Americans.

And unlike bayo 2, I doubt platinum will reign 8-4 in proper.

Killers aren't child friendly.

Ironic when it's a game about killing monsters. I hate this kind of stupid thinking.

Any screenshots of these? I feel like I need to see proof before I lose my shit properly.

It is getting leaked in the monster hunter thread by a guy who got an early copy.

here
Git gud

twitter.com/AP/status/751188139583168512

Gitting gud is the basis of MH. Looks like a translator is buttmad their little war on git gud did not fare well.

How is this going to play out? Obama's state department is going to "prosecute" Hillary? Obama was just on the campaign trail with Hillary. What the fuck?

Good morning anons, it's raining here and opening up Twitter today makes me go nuclear. Coons Lives Matter hailed criminals again as saints because they were shot by the police and again disrupted the streets of Chicago. Can we just go back to their motherland in Africa and let people who wants to live their lives in the USA in peace?

Yuck.

You actually have to be good at monster hunter to access it's content.

YOU ACTUALLY HAVE TO GET GOOD

I don't really play MH, but I looked around
archive.is/rOpbx
This is a Plebbit thread talking about it
archive.is/g430f
This is a gameFAQS thread talking about the localization linked int he Plebbit thread.

Dunno, but by the looks of things they think she lied under oath and are going to nail her ass to the wall over that, hopefully
youtube.com/watch?v=7BNwehmnnaU

archive.is/VNu61

works for me and wow is there a lot of salt out there today

what a time to be alive

Discarded.

twitter.com/hashtag/PiedmontParkHanging?src=tren

With this, the guy that got shot by cops and my friend tells me some people are marching on the capitol.

They're going HARD on this race war shit, stay safe bros.

How the fuck do you misspell Baton Rouge? That place is a cultural hotspot.

I've been posting this for everyone in the tag questioning how he hung himself without a ladder or chair;
youtube.com/watch?v=RkuCshpcevU

Try it yourself if you're bored, they amounts of blocks you get is fun

Its also overrated as fuck. Then again, I prefer fish.

successful revolutions require heavy military firepower supplied by other countries and at least half the country ready and willing to take down a government under a common cause.

Very easy for a small country, not for a superpower.

Close your blinds, hide your shit in the basement. Also don't live near government institutions.

archive.is/sKlRH

Retweet to the FBI.

I hope they kill you first coffin.

12 percent of the population (not even, because they won't all go along) starting shit with the other 88 percent? Top fucking kek

You know, i just realized, this shit is all them trying to get their "big cause" to fight for/worry over, its fucking disgusting

You assume all black folk are against white folk. No, some will be "uncle toms" and be against blm.

Who?

No shit

Its obvious distraction from hillarys trials shit

they wanna distract

in times of peace, evil wants war.

People mistake rogue and rouge all the time. To the point where its a Tvtrope lol.

please tell me that's not shooped

Most blacks despise them it was 40 % something approval

Thats because the ones higher up would proffit from a war, I am pretty sure most dems have shares in some of the big gun companies.

Gee, and I wonder what the percentage of "educated, working" black people is.

Subtract 40 from 100, and you should get that answer.

I just did that, and I got 60. So, I'm assuming that the disapproval rating was 60%, as per my calculus.

what peace?
the peace where mass public rape is accepted by and even covered for by the government?

give me war, at least there we have the chance of real peace after a period of intense strife.

Out of the 60% who does not like blm probably most. And out of the not "educated, working" maybe rhere is bound to be a somw who do not care for blm.

They're the evil, user.

Every day, things seem like it's getting worse.

Everything is getting fucking worse, and this is supposed to be a time of peace? By who's standards?

twitter.com/2gay2lift/status/750528546074791937

We are in the time of decline which comes ofter decadance, the 70s to early 90s. The internet accelerated the decline faster than anyone could have predicted. And after decline comes chaos, which involves war, then after that, rebuilding and rise.

WHo is this guy? Apparently he follows the Holla Forums account.

your movie sucks

FOR HER,THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

hollywoodreporter.com/news/george-takei-reacts-gay-sulu-909154

Sjw don't know how to resct to this, nice to see takei support original characters.

By Obama's.

Remember he wants to disarm everyone and make the police force useless so we can all get culturally enriched.

What?

I used to like him. Now I can't stand him.

Google just went full retard

How do these retards think and believe this will get them more business?

The asspain from this has been glorious.

Race war when?

The same company that officially endorsed the TPP?

I'm shocked.

And the hive mind openly shows their true colors at last.

FOR HER.

Oh, for fuck's sake, Google, BLM already lost any semblance of legitimacy.

Seems to be the new trend, ideology before profit.

Might be tonight, chimps supposedly marching on the capitol and people being bussed in on some protests.

The PR/Marketing/Media people live in a bubble. They don't really know that normal people think anymore.

A gay furry that does movie reviews and lets plays

i voted for him twice, i have since considered joining the klan.

Ideology before profit is a good precedent to set, even if the ideology is misguided.

archive.is/9DBzU
I had to follow the link to make sure it wasn't benis. It is[spoiler]n't[\spoiler], which blows my goddamn mind. Also, the irony of verifying Alton Sterling's criminal past via Google searches.

Counter-Question: What if the oldschoolfags are the actual minority and the PR monkeys do everything right in order to max out sales?

I hope normal people don't think like them. We'd all be fucked if so.

That second chain of comments though.

That is the funny thing too. IT shows up as one of the earliest results. I also see BLM retards try to defend the sick fuck by saying that he was trying to turn his life around and people should not shun him for experimenting with his sexuality by rape.

The fuck do these people actually want? Obviously other than to bitch incessantly, but something tells me thats their only goal, really

archive.is/Rlk4o

What happens when the movie is, like, 10 years old. Will people get the reference then?

I don't think anybody will even remember it a year later let alone ten

Oh, fuck off, Paul Feig. Go make out with Tameem some more.

Oh god this is DmC in movie format. They are adding a "not in a million years" wig scene.

So is this an attack on the network to get One Angry Gamer?

That aside, great news.
Here's hoping it results in all Loto Crate mechanics being banned (or at least, have to be reclassed as gambling, and wiping all that "kid begging single mom" income from devs)

twitter.com/WilliamUsherGB/status/750852465138999297
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/750937369319120896
twitter.com/WilliamUsherGB/status/751187329939755008
twitter.com/WilliamUsherGB/status/750379012183162880

SPREAD IT
I mean the likely outcome is that the law will be changed so you can't do this yourself, while companies can pull shenanigans to get away with it. Still, when they next fuck up, and they will, they can get the hammer brought down on them.

Does that mean the movie will flop?

That's what people don't realize when stuffing their works full of pop culture references, it puts an indelible expiration date on it. And since it's a huge trend on modern pop culture, well, they'll all be relegated to irrelevance together, and nothing of value will be lost.

Whelp, when you're not doing GG stuff, redpill people on what happened and what Alton was like.

And don't let them forget Google was on his side.

It should.

It's a remake that no one wanted. If they left well enough alone, it might have broken even. But no, Feig is so insecure that he decides to insult everyone who liked the originals.

Can someone explain to me what happened and how kiddy diddling is involved?

Have an archive of the newest saints of BLM's criminal records. Do it before Google whitewash it too!

I cannot wait for this movie to come out, get treated like the at best mediocre cach grab it is, and then watch the blame cast on everyone hates it on soggy knees. My smug will rival the tower of babel

Alton Sterling had a rap sheet of a Law & Order villain. All the Law & Orders.

People in [current year] have a hard enough time watching Dr. Strangelove, how do they expect them to get into something like this years from now?

No one, but NO ONE, goes back and watched those shitty "Epic Movie" films where the joke is the pop culture reference, while it's entirely possible for someone to watch the original ghostbusters movie and enjoy it.

I knew a few people at University that had never seen it before, watched it as a big group for Halloween. Definitely still stands up. Blazing Saddles, too.

my brother sees movies at the theater with his gf quite often for some reason, so out of curiosity, and before we went into details, I asked if he was going to see the ghostbusters remake and his said he saw the original and there was no need to see the remake and the trailers weren't very good

if he ain't going probably no one is save for angry hambeast trolling for vag.

Good point. Ask Holla Forums, but I'm sure they're on it.

Don't forget this

I'll be honest, never seen Blazing Saddles.

My [spoiler[bf[/spoiler] never watched the Big Lebowski either.

whoops.

kill yourself faggot

*ahem*

ALLAAAAHHHUUUUUUUU

I don't think it's related to that particular article. Since there were apparently also attacks on Techraptor and the ship2block guy my guess is someone tried to randomly attack pro-GG sites. Though it could also be a coincidence.

So takei does something right for a change. He is still an asshat, and supported black annie.
Speaking of annie, didn't black annie have some good pr and coverage and flop?

My thoughts exactly. Google has long since broke their "do no evil" clause.

And hired Coock, don't forget.

Apparently that was renounced back in like 2009 or something, which is right when they started supporting some of this stuff publicly, I feel like. No sources though, shaker of salt required.

Go watch Blazing Saddles, it's still pretty funny. It's where these quotes come from.

The tpp is far bigger potatoes than that, and when the tpp fails, I want their asses to be on fire for years so badly that they apologise every waking moment.

RACE WAR HAPPENING

fox4news.com/live
It's a mystery. Two cops shot in Dallas

Martial law when?

It is estimated that they will only get a third of what they spent on it, so it will bomb. Not to mention how normalfags hate it and even some SJWs. The only person who I know is seeing it is my super casual friend who wants to support the series since he is so nerdy lol.

so what happened with /campfire/ ?
shit was ok, and now its a ghost town

Faggots, if you got some good spooky stories, tell them around the >>>/campfire/

think it just fell off the board bar

Is Viv trying to step on Gilda's no-no place on purpose?

It's impossible to 100% gauge just how people feel about it. I mean, most people I know hate it, but I don't live everywhere at once so I can't tell if others actually want to watch it.

I was away during it, but I'll hazard a guess. There's a spoken word rule that 1% of users create 99% of active content on any given online fora, this includes imageboards. To tie it in, if that is abandoned, you get the shitty SCPS, and every Jeff the Killer game in existence.

You went too fucking far this time treehouse.

Its all shitcoms internal team.

"Patient Zero" is a myth, dumbass.

ya know whats funny
they bloody said they would not be putting dumb meme shit in and stay truthful in a presentation at IGDA thing

fucking capcom man, id be more angry but Ive never read a single line of monster hunter npc text outside of what monster I need to kill and Ive been playing since the first psp game

Well fuck me, I was looking forwards to it. I might throw my ds in the fucking trash at this point.
Etrian Odyssey V better not fuck up.

Atlus, so maybe it will be good. And please tell me you emunanded your 3ds.

I mean for america dipshit

aids got from the africans eating monkeys

Yeah, that's what I meant to. You literally cannot know the most basic facts of epidemiology to believe that.

I got add block and the like, it's basically just someone doing a rap song trying to drill ideas into the heads of "ghetto blacks" that they should read actual books to learn some class, Raise your kids, Quit buying useless crap like rims and buy some land (as in a house). Drink water, not just booze, brush your teeth, and use deodorant.

archive.is/FA9O9
From the co-director of Tokyo Mirage Sessions

That desperation. Those blatant lies about Americans never being able to handle the true game. Trying to shill for the game when it sold worse than Battleborn.

Sowell disagrees

The CN gov disagrees

every carrier is a vector
where that vector intersects with other potential carriers increases rate of transmission
For example someone with access to global travel who is sexually active and promiscuous..and had sex with very virile and active partners
one vector moving around the world causes exponential transmission

The fact they know and have not apologised is the worst part. And I can bet NoA and the board of directors are scaring them into towing the line.

It's that time again. Another girl is being made for Death by Ex-Girlfriends. Tell me if this design sounds fuckable to you.

Long, voluminous, orange hair, the color of a candle flame, kinda like Vivian's.
Ocean-blue eyes, wears a poncho and panties underneath, nothing else (besides for slippers or sandals)
Panda ear warmers. 2nd pic related. Convenient I found someone with her hair color
Peace sign necklace (Part of the reason why I requested Vivian wearing one. I wanted to see what it would look like
Loves justice. Cordons off cursed ruins, cures cursed individuals, and punishes wicked people. Makes for some interesting Cop-Prisoner style lewd situations with the MC

Now the big question is, would you fuck her?

So is BLM going to finally take some heat over this, or is the media going to try to pretend it was white people or something?

Any info on the dallas shooter?

Cause if its a chimp they just shot themselves on the foot, literally, though I imagine the media will defend them.

See rhey wont bother with the story since cop lives, even the black ones, don't matter.

9 Police Officers Shot, 1 Dead So Far

No. I expect her personality to be domineering, self-righteous and the existence of the peace sign proves that she doesn't fucking know what peace is let alone how it's properly attained.
If that's literally the only shiny shit that she could have ever gotten her hands on, I guess, maybe it works because chicks dig that kinda crap but truly gentle women are so goddamn rare I'm more likely to rip that faggot necklace off and shove it so far up her ass that her esophagus gives off a metallic glint.

Update: 10 Police Officers Shot, 3 Dead

It's a real happening.

FOR HER

Believe what you want, but you strike me as the kind of person that has never read a dissenting opinion.

user I'm so sorry HAVE FUN WITH ALL YOUR PAID DLC THAT CHANGES THE GAME AFTER THE SHITSHOW THAT WAS EOU2

twitter.com/JocelynNBC5/status/751257327429308416

They're saying it was a sniper.

I want some fucking proof before I listen to NBC.

Your waifu is shit and you should feel bad about it.

WHY

No need if you have emunand. Dlc is free.

It smells like social media SJW damage control to make it seem like it didn't originate from the protestors.

Man, I bet King Cuck will pop up to say that the killer, if chimp, dindu nuffin and those evil cops deserved it while he goes to fuck Hillary's crusty, barren snatch.

Eh Pirating won't fix that. Sure I'll get it for free but the games will still be ruined

What's known so far:

2 shooters (possibly more), 1 "neutralized", another in custody

here's a vid of them arresting the guy:
twitter.com/arturasnwi/status/751259324786225152?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

How is dunbine? I'm going through Laynzer right now myself.

I assume the media will try and put a lid on it, but it won't be contained on social media. It's sounding like some black guys snipped the police. So it's basically massively premeditated. Seeing these people actually shoot cops like this makes BLM lose their "innocent victim" status they play up in the media.

King nigger you mean. King cuck would have to go to turd or bernie after he capitulated on everything he said he stood for.

29 years.

not really certain of what your grasping what the depth of those orgy clubs were hundreds of partners per evening in dozens of major cities
even if only infect…say 5 out of the five hundred those five become twenty five which becomes 100 which becomes a thousand etc etc

Who didn't see it coming, really?

I had a pin with "caca cola" on it once, I wonder where it went, it was a neat oddity.

dub dub trips confirm.

It's 28 now isn't it?

This is hilarious and sad at the same time, they want to get rid of Acid so hard when he doesn't even live there.

They do truly have a hateboner for him.

Pic not related

wow I forgot he even existed until you posted this
Oh, 28 years to go

I want to say 50/50 since I am suprised they would be smart enough to use a sniper rifle

and thats how hillary gets in, bernie is sniped, they blame trump supporters, she wins. I can garuntee it

Lets be real here, cuck senior is more likely to fall out of the running after breaking his fucking hip, he's so old and deep in dementia he thinks socialism works

Plenty of nogs have been through the US Army before.

A nickel says at least one of them is a vet.

Yeah, that's a pretty generalized description of how viruses spread. It's not evidence for the Patient Zero hypothesis.

You do get the black plague was spread by the mongols infecting one city right?

I was joking acid. though lib blacks not as much.

Bernie is supporting hillary now and has less than 1% of a chance to get the dem nom, and the only feasable way possible is that one of the emails reveal she violated the geneva convention, which would have been a lot harder to hide.

Gonna be honest with you, she sounds like the kind of person who would go by teh p1nguin of d00m. 0/10 would murder

Yall faggots playing Pokemon GO? Everybody is losing their shit over it.

Even my local news is going crazy with it. On the other hand RIP battery for any user.

San Fran highschool dropouts will be out of jobs soon!
popularmechanics.com/technology/robots/a21645/robot-run-burger-joint/
archive.is/dfYSj

Great! They'll be unemployed just like everyone else is now.

No, that pretty much annihilates any job for people with shit degrees, high school degrees and high school dropouts.
We're looking at Civil War in record time if shit expands rapidly enough.

I don't have a data plan on my phone so I'm not bothering with it.

Unlimited data plan for the win!

Well, hang on…

It looks like that guy wasn't a suspect, just an idiot getting in the way. Cops are saying no-one's in custody yet, but a fourth cop has died, and another shot.

twitter.com/jason_howerton/status/751261916681555968?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

But fox has a report now saying a shooter is cornered or in a standoff and there are thoughts that the suspect has a bomb as well. Shit's going all out crazy.

Time to expand the designated shitting maps.

That may or may not be true, I don't know. Either way, AIDS came to America from Haiti years before "Patient Zero" had sex with half the gay population. Sure, he spread it. Shit spreads. But the myth is busted.

Reminder to archive all of the twats who say killing cops is justified

Well eventually automation is going to pretty much drive everyone out of employment. They already have software that serves the function of a lawyer in fender bender cases, some countries are implementing or trying to implement points-based criminal systems that could really be automated very easily…

And that's just law enforcement. Eventually every profession could be automated. I suspect surgeons will be among the last since a robot one would freak too many people out.

Aids can be traced to the original Monkey virus it came from I thought.

Too expensive, people at the moment are cheaper.

Yeah, bush meat eating butchers with open cuts or sores is the most likely hypothesis, but if I were a monkey fucker, that's what I'd say too.

But presidents/leaders will never be automated, sadly. And I do not trust automated cars. To easy to forsee remote murders.

For assembling a burger or simple foods, its probably cheaper to use machines. But for things like say, taxis, police, lawyers and judges who can easily be bought are cheaper.

Go to bed Balthasar, Caspar, and Melchior.

Yes isolated cases came to the US governments notice as early as the fifties
I don't know if any cases from Haiti but they sure as shit didn't cause the pandemic
unless you're implying aids has an issue outside of a freak shitty luck occurrence anywhere outside of Africa

Then you're fucking insane

fuck no it's not cheaper. Why do you think things like manufacturing still have people employed doing dumb shit that's easily done by a machine.
Machines are expensive, require constant upkeep and maintenance, you have to pay handymen more than random trained employees, higher risk when things do go wrong etc.

Failsafe machines are more expensive defintetly

They already have robots for simple, routine surgeries like basic joint surgery, they just haven't panned out for some reason.

But black people don't pay taxes.
They just collect welfare.

I don't either.
Even cars today have tons of security risk.
I refuse to buy a smart car until they sort shit out, and it's gotta be FOSS.
None of this proprietary bullshit.

If everything becomes automated and you're not even doing anything anymore, why exist? Mankind suddenly becomes obsolete.

too expensive, not enough accountability if something does go wrong.

which is what you'd need to replace fast food workers. It's just not viable outside of a one restaurant gimmick

nice palendrome digits
Wish I could get your refrence aside from the 3 wise men refrence.

Probably the same reason the automatic bus that crashed and injured some pasangers and I think killed a few. got no proof, it was an old /n/ thread last year machines cannot adapt to situations if they do not have the programming.

Don't you think you're overgeneralizing just a touch?

Epidemic =\= pandemic. You continue to parade your ignorance and unwillingness to consider a challenge to an idea that supports something you have to believe, in order to call someone you don't like a series killer. It's pathetic.

I would not want them to be able to acces wifi signals, and I can use a seperate gps. And I can garuntee the rich will never ride the smart cars knowing so many people would love to crash them.

It's just a shitpost fam.

Why would the rich even buy smart cars?
They're rich. They'll pay for a driver just to show off how much money they have.

…..
the only difference between epidemic and pandemic is that pandemics cover an entire fucking region of the world

It's two things. In Neon Genesis Evangelion, the main computer of Nerv that runs the place is called the Magi, and it's made up of three CPUs, each named after the Magi. It's briefing mention in one of episode is that they deal with running Tokyo-3 and the politicians are just for show.
The Go to Bed part is an /mu/ thing. Basically awhile deadmau5 did AMA there. Whenever someone some would defend deadmau5's music people use to say Go to bed Joel. Joel is his first name.

And still no support for Patient Zero.

Could have done a fallout 3 reference president eden.

The magi were:
Scientist, Mother, and Woman personalities/perspectives.

The last two seem redundant.

The show is pretty clear explaining the difference between the last two.

All I know is that they will never enter a smart car because it could and probably would kill them.

Thanks for the explanation, and I realize how long its been since I watched neon genesis evangelion. Probably forgot alot.

It's cheaper to hire a chaffer really.

No doubt, but thats not what I am trying to say, smart cars are for the pesants because the pesants cannot be trusted. And the traitors can be the victims of malfunctional car crashes.

Definitely, from what I can tell automation is still at its best when it comes to large scale and mass manufacturing projects. Then with manufacturing its under largely controlled circumstances and you still have those issues plus the issue of the people working with the machines not knowing as much about what goes on because its largely the machine doing the work.

Which leads to the thing I am really worried about, which is how it limits human thought. You see it to some extent now, but people just accepting what a computer spits at them, ignoring that it could be manipulated by the man programming the computer, or have faulty code. I am sure this is touched on in cyberpunk a fair amount, and I know Dune mentions it as the real reason to avoid machines that can think on their own, rather than the AI leading to a Machine Crusade.

I'm shocked it hasn't happened already. In any case, after that one guy got killed because he wasn't paying attention and the car kept going under a trailer, I imagine the rich aren't going to do something like that.

Bingo. Thats my fear.

"please keep censoring games just to piss off people. until they learn how to stop acting like entitled whiny children. just kidding. maybe."

I wish these people would fuck off, holy shit. They're entitled to have "Gross" and "Icky things" Censored, but we're not when we dont want a game changed? Fuck that noise

There are plenty of people who do not share your distrust of automated vehicles…

They're just a continuation of the Black Panthers.

What's has the BLM twitter defense force been perching?

just to give you an idea of why the patient zero thing is absolutely not a myth there's evidence suggesting aids was a thing as far back as 1901 and yet didn't become a global pandemic until a very specific set of social criteria
were met

They're not. They're actively supporting the shooter.

Tumblr is in salt over load over this. If you want a laugh, start posting in the BlackLivesMatter tag.

How many of them do you think will be shot dead when they're getting all vanned for terrorism?

m8, the Black Panthers were the last American political movement worth a damn. Quite which acts of terrorism did they commit?

M E M P H I S
E
M
P
H
I
S

I'M NOT BLACK, THOUGH

Pretty sure Weather Underground did more acts of terror then the Black Panthers.

implying I play video games.

This was meant for

Sure thing, Jon McIntosh.

I don't exactly remember all the details since it's been a long time. Care to enlighten me?

Well yeah, Weather Underground were terrorists no doubt, but the Panthers weren't. The government has defamed them from the start. I mean hell, they were the reason COINTELPRO was created. The feds had to literally invent crimes in order to pin them on the Panthers.

Don't confuse the BPs with the NBPP. The latter are nignogs, but the original Black Panthers, along with the Deacons for Defence and Justice, were pretty fucking based.

They'd both be ashamed of the shit Bitch Loser Monkeys has done.

Oh yeah, well remembered. A lot of people see NBBP's crap and think the Panthers were like that. It's a shame.

twitter.com/egr_umar/status/751292363042095104

First time I heard of Weather Underground was during Obama's first campaign. The Bill Ayers thing. And looking back it was incredible how much apologism and downplaying was done. Not just by the MSM, but from academia, particularly a lot of students and faculty of left leaning poli-sci. Should've known the rot was started way earlier than just 2007-2008.

Pretty sure the CNN documentary kind of made it clear they were terrorists. That's when I first heard of it.

heavy.com/news/2016/07/alton-sterling-arrest-record-criminal-history-rap-sheet-sex-offender-sex-offense-crime-baton-rouge-louisiana-police-shooting-blane-salamoni-howie-lake-shot-charges-video-youtube-facebook-watch/

I'm sure this guy is what all the buss is about.
Looks like we got another didnu do nuffin

Holla Forums did an awesome thing
>>>Holla Forums613131

Are they outright attacking police officers now?

If I remember correctly, there were plenty of biker gangs who also got real bad bum raps that were undeserved too, yes?

You are right random tumbr idiot, you should have died instead. not you user

Went into a thread about cute non tumblrshit lesbians in vidya and some retarded obnoxious faggot straight out of cuck/pol/ was shitting it up with baseless accusations, projecting, "muh downfall of society from chinese comics and cartoons" and muh opinions are facts even spewing the Holla Forums is always right meme unironically and redirecting to cuckchan for daring to disagree.

This just further inspired me to never want anything to do with those moralfag retards who may even just be no better than an opposite spectrum. We don't need them to bring down Socjus when people are starting to take notice. Retard even condemned porn altogether if you needed any more proof.

Where's the part of Holla Forums that's actually intelligent? My brother showed me something completely different a few months ago. He still has the same taste in lewds as he did before just now being redpilled.

That's nice but what does it have to with the price of fish?

lol

They've been doing that a lot lately
If this was another group they would of been labeled as a terrorist group like the kkk but because we got the king of didn do niffin pres in the white house they are allowed to get away with this shit

Nothing really, I just thought I'd share. And the tread has even more continuation including femthor killing loki and becoming a fugitive because of it. The Holla Forums anons are on fire.

Holla Forums is such a echo chamber that it allows retards like that to feel validated just like certain sections of tumblr. Sad really.

I confess I'm unfamiliar with biker gang history, sorry. But I reckon they'd be prime targets for COINTELPRO.

archive.is/fhPq9
Heres the archive for you guys
So this is the guy blm is making all the fuss lately then well shit

I definitely missed that one, then again CNN back then was not quite as blatantly leftists iirc. For me it was mostly some mention of the name in some news channels, but a lot more online discussions at the time. And some of the forums and sites I went to, there was more than just a few 'It was the 60's man, come on and he's like old and a professor now, give him a break he's not exactly bombing or shooting anyone -now-'. Not surprising from them I guess but somewhat disappointing, since that kind of bullshit mental gymnastics would not hold up if we're talking about say, high ranking nazis who escaped and changed their names etc.

Stop misconstruing Holla Forums harbor 4cuck faggots as everyone in Holla Forums.

I hear most of them bailed to /n/ after moot's fucking of half/pol/ caused the stormfags to come here and take over full/pol/.

Bit of a shame too; full/pol/ was pretty based for that period before the halfchan refugees turned it back into stormfront: the board.

Some days I wish I could go back to late 2014 or early 2015 and maybe do things a little differently or relive some of those momments where we said "its happening" and had fun with all those hundreds of anons that took part of Gamergate pre revolt days

Goddamn, I hate them.

twitter.com/hashtag/Dallas?src=tren&data_id=tweet:751301985677086720

Somehow the internet hasn't collapsed under the sheer retardation in this hashtag.

And then /n/ got steamrolled by Holla Forums.
Where are our oldfag Holla Forumsacks now, I wonder…

A better place

a few days ago i asked if you wanted a proper drawing of this.

heres the progress

also im still working on the skeleton animation

What's with his lip?

If we were stuck in 2014 there would be no Gondola, user.

grand strategy general.

I feel like most went to /k/.
'Course I did, however I wouldn't call myself an "oldfag" since I didn't use Holla Forums until we came here.

i dont fucking know. ive been staring at this pic for a long time and i see no mistakes right now.. i have to take a short break
i can change it

Faggots fucked it up for everyone
If only that gamergate time machine worked for recent history

Boards come and go, but the ride never ends.
As long as we're still here, still posting, the bastards will never win.

Least we get to relive the tumblr 4chan raid and the Dashcon failure if we were to go back
Good times

It'd be nice, but I fear I'd spend the entire time getting treated like a crazy man with a sandwich board screming at you faggots about shit that hasn't transpired yet. Impossible shit like the Hogan case, for instance.

I wanted to post CIA and his stand, but I don't have it. Enjoy this instead. spoilered due to it being Reafag fapbait

Man how long has it been since we had a hashtag operation
Or a hashtag co opt

Tokyo gameshow is coming up, if I am not mistaken. Maybe we can spread how bad localizations are during it?

until the bloody end we all know this is heading towards.

Lets do it user
Don't stop spamming these gg threads so we can keep on track
Though torriental downpour is a start we really need to start emailinf japanes devs about this shit

Someone post at least once a thread, and make sure twitterfags and moonspeakers see it. And combine sales numbers with the localizations and say that "I would of bought it if you did not treat me as a child."

Our drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens

We need more gamergate ocs like this one

twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/status/751305164967976964

!?

This should be the starting point of the next bread
What's a good name for it

>Flight 4U crashing in the French Alps WITH NO SURVIVORS

23 months, guys

Back in 2012 the year of the sjw uprising and uproar
Did you faggots ever though you could unite against sites you hated to fight back against a common enemy
Never forget gamergate is not Just made up of gamers
But other groups who delt with sjw bullshit
Keep sending red pills anons
Don't give up
With your drill pierce the heavens

Now sega just needs to revive Virtua Fighter and will enter the gold age of shitting on capcom

You forgot Deatheaters, The UN,

You forgot
That episode brought so many memes and good times
Good times

Yoshinori Ono is a mistake.

I hope so. Street Fighter is shit right now anyways. The characters' hands and feet are so out of proportion they may as well be in fur suits.

Just off the top of my head.
Are people still updating "the list"?

Harada has been sitting on sjws since the lucky chole incident and has been recently turning on the heat on them maybe he is upset that he doesn't have clearance to bring summer lessons vr game to the west or maybe he sees an opportunity in crapcoms fuck ups with street figher.

And people are still doubling down on that shit. Bud light beer ad campaign. Absolut tranny vodka ad. Cisbusters campaign. MN#5.6 trainwreck.
That will never be not funny.
HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER!

Damn look at us reminiscing about the old days
Its been nearly 2 years and here we still are
I wouldn't want to do it with anyone else
Thanks faggots for the good memories
Lets hope there's more to come and more meme magic
Lets give those feminist cucks the triggering of a life time they won't soon forget

Wouldn't doubt it. Harada and Ono claim to be friends as well as business rivals so I could imagine Ono crying about the shit he's getting over SF5 to Harada during a bar visit. Considering how poorly SF5 sold Harada could capitalize pretty hard and have T7FR be a huge success.

The age of Shit Fighter may soon be over. Long live 3D Fighters.

mobile.twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/status/751315997135499264

he is also mentioning tag 2 isn't this the same game Anita shitted on because of sumer dlc and conveniently left out the fact that men had swimsuits too.

Dunno, Rocket to the Moon?

??!? not that I care, I go for russian standard, grey goose or something made within the maratime provinces like the crystal skull

Yes, it's much longer than the OP now. Probably my second favorite thing about this mess, with only the hourly salt topping it

Japan markets to 1984

Still waiting on a new webm

Type in youtube, 'absolut vodka trans', first result should be 'darla'. With the production value of a PSA and the art direction of a first year film school reject. It will change your mind and really makes you drink some other brand. :^)

Well, the brand is swedish, so I avoid it anyways.

Racial justice code for black chimpouts.

Thanks

Being in #Gamergate's like being in a lewd Japanese picture book - the ride's a little rough, you might not want it at first, but somehow you always end up coming back for more.

If the fag shows up I'll ask him for the list text. And then bully him until he either learns how to screenshot or dies.

user can you post the full picture
For science pourposes of course

You know what fucking hurts to this day? I used to think after seeing Dissidia and Tenkaichi that this was the future of fighting games with full freedom to quickly move around arenas of different width of size while keeping the action going.

Then I saw what a lazy bare bones flat arena atrocity Ultimate Ninja Storm and J All-Stars ended up as. My dream is dead and I fully guarantee Street Fighter has something to do with the disgusting stagnation of the genre.

archive.is/Ya6Ls

Harada deleted this.

Harada deleted the tweet.

Well shit.

mobile.twitter.com/itsJenSim/status/751319792389324801
this appears to be why he deleted it, also ignore goony cuck in the comments, is it safe to assume sjws in the media swarmed him? the person who tweeted this is also a writer at some site.

I meant to post ign

same difference

I made this a while ago if it counts

Is ughbot doing well?

That person is the pr executive of ubisoft. all the other sjws seem to be writers and editors at various places she probably tweeted this out to get her followers to dog pile him.

So the fuck what? Literally no reason to delete it.

Unsuprised. And the cunt follows the mary sue.

She works for the official uk playstation magazine. Thats probably why.

He still has this one up though
mobile.twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/status/751308856165167104

And? Any bitching they do shows them as nothing more than biased retards.

i'll finish this tomorrow

No shit, but something tells me sony has money put into teken7 and he does not want to risk losing funding if the cunt tattles. He ahould not have bothered deleting it, I agree, but the risk is bad, and he said he is still gonna do the costumes.

I cannot wait to start triggering. I'm going to wittily and mockingly smash every single little bitch that whines about what's in my games or what I say in irritated response.

Going full force with and I'll show the whole world how it's done.

We need drawfags to draw the loki president comic and trigger marvel.

And this triggered a tumblerina
mobile.twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/status/751187605283188736

Nice!

If I was a dev, I would feign compasion, then come back a week later and go more extreme with whatever they cried about and say "thanks, I knew it needed to be improved."

Unbelievable. This is why I'm doing everything on my own for free. No one can threaten me, no one can say anything to stop me or make me do anything. No compromises and most of all no deadlines.

Should be a lesson to those who were apart of this day one. Keep fighting. Keep fighting until you die, they expect us to roll over by calling us names or whatever made up words to discourage us but as long as you exist and keep fighting it will never end.

Its just my guess. He might just be trying to be "nice" to people that "niceness" is wasted on too. Which is understandable, as he seems like a nice fellow. And remember, notch and ed both did that and have had good success. Good luck.

twitter.com/mikeBithell/status/751335181919870976

Throw another cuck dev on the pile

So is nu ghostbuster the in thing to virtue signal over with the nu-males? If the movie is silly, juvenile, and has dumb jokes it would not be a problem, it would be an improvement. The thing is, the new movie doesn't look to be funny, or entertaining.

Well he is a cliquefag since all the usual suspects were fellating him for that pretentious platformer with blocks and narration. Also his second game was a really basic and uninteresting top-down stealth game.

I'm almost positive all the outrage and drama is either being faked, or manipulated into happening to get people to talk about it. Feig has been following to the letter the nonsense Tameem and Smiley pulled, becuause pre-exposure is absolutely a good way to market an item, rather than focusing on making it actually good. Never mind what happens the second any reliable review comes along.

It's disgusting, but that's the way it goes. Don Henley was right.

Forgot to remove Hogarty there, but it's fine. Anyway, the way that I see this retardation is the same way the used to market horror movies, The Tingler in specific comes to mind. If you are unfamiliar, they used to hype the shit out of movies like that, often hiring people to scream and faint during it, and offering barf bags. This movie in particular had some chairs set up to shock moviegoers, and asked for the audience to scream their heads off

It's not a 1:1 comparison, but that's how I see this shit. Another in a long line of shucks to get the name out. The only thing that changed was what they subjected the audience to before or during the screening, rather than the type of overhype they're trying to produce

For sure. It does make me very curious about the numbers as well. It'd be interesting if I can ever find concrete numbers on the $$$ spent on the actual movie+all the marketing. To contrast and compare it when the N.American, and global box office tally and total dvd sales comes in. Because things like including a copy of the movie with the vidya tie in, that seems like a desperate plan to pre-emptively boost the sales numbers of a movie.

I regularly participated in Holla Forums during the last US election, so if it counts, I'm still here and gave been since GG started.

Ever hear of Aces Wild? That 2D "cuhrayzee game"? Add him, too:

twitter.com/search?f=realtime&q=CAS_Kicks GamerGate&src=typd

archive.is/aLFXb

Time to #CloseTheGays

Never.

I'll close your gays.

saw this floating on twatter
ign video producer insults harada (and his game)

Unfortunately I caught it too late to get Harada's tweet

archive.is/b632e

>>>Holla Forums6620358

Get in here gg

Is he just a blogger there or does he actually do shit?

Collected from Mombot's feed. My goodness these people, man.

'sup

It's always the same.

Goony beard men seeking ally points from neon-haired harpies.

Airport's Law is great.

I'm so glad I voted for this man

What's worse is that you can actually sense how thirsty they are for one dose of clearly abused, drug and STD riddled poontang.
Like guys, goddamn, we know, some of you are Wizards and soon-to-be Archmagi or Liches, but show some fucking backbone.

be more specific, what was the point that made you glad for voting him?

I know. It begs the question - "How do you sink that low?"

Are they aware of their desperation, or is the desire for dried up (and likely unwashed) Feminist snatch overriding their self-awareness?

Both possibilities are equally sad.

Based off of the ID's post history, I think that might be sarcasm with a dose of self-reflective WHY DID I DO THAT.

Given the way they're acting, I'd argue for the
angle. Look at all the shit they've done for it.
And probably a litany of other shit that I can't think of at the moment because I'm torn between shitposting, reading a light novel series and a webcomic that wasn't made by retards.

If I'm thirsty, I'll grab a crisp chug from the sink.

Its funny how they always regress into throwing a fucking tantrum, and its always the obsession with "garbage" its sad how predictable it is

Part of me thinks it's their attempts to be

And thanks for reminding me how much I despise them.

The day I get even just a laptop cannot come soon enough. I can't wait to see them to implode when I become a fierce unmoving enemy that's making games.

Have you given further thought to the game you want to make?

"Litany of shit" sounds about right. They're deplorable on every conceivable level.

Reading what you say is a reminder of why we need to keep going (as without resistance, they'll only sink lower) to the last man/woman/shitposter.

Like I said, it'll most likely be a platformer I mentioned at the start of the thread. Something small and simple, but colorful enough. Just need to work out physics like kinetic energy and collision.

Also, definitely going with my final boss idea. It's sexy, triggering and challenging with the gameplay that it's implemented into. She's perfect. Just need to learn how to draw tits properly as well as programming pixelated girls like in those hentai beat em up games you see everywhere.

To be honest, I don't give a rancid, infected cunt about them sinking lower. If anything, they're willing to do it, so let them.
I just don't want them to drag the one hobby I have into the nine Abyssal Hells with them.

Just woke up.

a.pomf.cat/ajiwab.txt
a.pomf.cat/bmkyjx.txt
a.pomf.cat/ffdojn.txt
a.pomf.cat/lajvhw.txt

Through dick, unity.

Ook ook! Ook ook ook? Ook, ook ook ook?

Is someone making the ughbot? This would be funny. I could try making it too.

Anyways, how are you guys doing?

gonintendo.com/stories/260955-tokyo-mirage-sessions-fe-co-director-was-originally-disappointed
archive.is/I10CH

I'm always interested in lewd, user.

user means family.

twitter.com/mombot/status/751379099218685952

IGN, yes!

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate's worst nightmare
☑ Turned Notch into a woman hating MRA rapemonster
☑ Cuntfuses a lot of ovary-acting womyn
☑ Captured all goon territory in EVE
☑ Delivered the final leg drop on Gawker
☑ Corrupted Milo into an internet super villain
☑ Called a jew a nazi
☑ Bullied Reddit's abandoned daughter
☑ Memed life into Liru
☑ Refusing to ban Liru
☑ Uses celebrities lives as fuel for the meme magic
☑ Leg dropped gawker into bankruptcy
☑ Filled up Codemonkey's disk with shitposting
☑ Made Mighty Number 9 fail
☑ Attempted to kidnap someone at E3
☑ Hired 5 fictional toads and a fictional conman to gangrape someone
☑ Using a time machine to harass innocent localizers
☑ Gave a toddler meningitis
☑ Made it rain in London
☑ Causing the UK to leave the EU
☑ Casted the original ghostbusters as all men
☑ Keeping the MN9 booth from being set up
☑ Refused to play with Stephen Tortilla

Oh God why are we so dead?

Because Gamers are dead, you shitlord. Ugh.

Any chances that the IGN faggot will backpedal over his comments over Tekken?

nichegamer.com/2016/07/08/valkyrie-drive-to-weaponize-women-worldwide-later-in-2016/

NISA on suicide watch

Unless there's a sudden willingness to dig IGN and make it crumble like what happened to Gawker, not likely. IGN is slightly more reputable.
Key word: slightly.

Well well well, so known doxer John Kelly got doxed himself:

>>>/baphomet/113337

faggot is a video producer for IGN but mocked some guy that works as a mechanic

The triggering is going to be fucking rectal Ragnarok.

SALT INBOUND.

It had to end at some point but remember that we live on in the mind of the SJW. They wAke at night to hate us, they see us in their cereals and blame they shit lives on us.

We will forever.

good for you. No one cares

I'm not surprised.

Now what? Either get something juciy or stir him up if ya really want me to care
Ive known all this for ages

Im more confused why one dressed like a little house on the prairie

Well someone posted his dox to him on June 1st (before the Baph thread was even made), he immediately bolted, and hasn't been seen anywhere since.

A whole fucking week and he's been inactive (check his twitter, not a one tweet, like or retweet since June 1st).

Funny since Nickthemoonwolf got doxed and had his personal reputation smeared and he didn't even run. Nobody even found any life-ruining dirt on John.

Just shows that if you take away John Kelly's anonymity he's exposed for the coward he really is.

One of them's even named "lefty" on facebook.

Weekend calm before the storm, user.

Fembusters is next week, and two weeks after that's the convention. Otherwise, look at your old GG files and get ready to spread that shit everywhere next month.

I can't wait for the new Ghostbusters.

For all the right reasons, of course. The OC will flow.

Was GG ever blamed for memeing the Bains plane crash into happening?

I don't think anyone outside of here ever made the connection to anons using meme magic.

I love how everyone literally memed Infinity Never into reality.

s-sorry

Nah, that was all the big guy.

Probably not.
I hate to evoke the "say something once, ruined forever", but he's apparently been anti GG from the start.
And IGN did recently buy Gawker…

I say we kick-start DisNod again and focus on IGN's advertisers. We need to find shit they did recently tho, since "Producer hates sexy women" won't have as much effect as "they're corrupt and lying to their customers."

Alternatively, keep it vague (they insult me and the things I enjoy) and let the volume of it show its legitimacy.

For now, just spread awareness, especially among Tekken fans.
twitter.com/ChaoGuy2006/status/751441520952221696

I love how everyone literally memed a cripple's fragile heart to pieces.

When new bred?

When was that? As far as I know, Nick Denton is still arguing with Hulk about what to do with Gawker.

IIRC there was talks about Ziff Davis (the parent company of IGN, amongst others) buying Kotaku, but I do not know what became of it.

when bakers say it is ready. Now don't go near the oven, or you will get burned

Thats also what OP Rotting Meat is about (reminding people of Gawkers rep so Ziff drops them, or winds up with an expensive paper weight)

God that reminds me of my Nan cooking for me.

STOP BEING DEAD

twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/751421003117494272
twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/751415777635500032

There's a repopulate op on HQ, but no fucker is doing it.

Is #OPSKYNET still a thing?

Yes, this is enough for me to send emails to IGN's advertisers. Very unprofessional.

archive.is/nYrQY

Who do we nominate / vote for?

every now and then some people try it, but there are less and less people worth a shit on twitter anyways. Most of the remarkable ones "left" the hashtag behind, but still fighting the good fight when stuff happens. For example, a few hours ago with the IGN idiot and Tekken. But I guess if people are leaving the gg tag alone, they won't be bothered with skynet

Winners from last year

Are Niche or Techraptor up for anything?
Because if not- raid the hashtag with how shit the media has been this year.

GG gets "blamed" for everything, so I suppose when they RT corruption and SJW stories the GG is almost implied, plus it stops normalfags ignoring it outright just because GG is attached to it. I think as you said, we're active when shit happens.

Tho (along with ROtting Meat) perhaps we should focus on those game awards and getting IGN fucked?

Good luck man.
Be sure to post back here the list of advertisers and digging into their recent fuck ups for fuel.

Its time to #closethegays
its over bros :_:

Nyet. I boke bread. Bread is on oven. Will serve bread when this bread punch page 14 or when have assembled 700 replies.

Meanwhile, Angela Merkel and the PMs of the German federal states support a demand for a ban on adblockers.

Guess Merkel needs to be on the media's good side if she wants to continue the censorship policy she already has employed on facebook.

You reap what you sow, and boy have they got one hell of a crop coming in

I expected BLM to go full terrorist after the dem convention.

More like during the rep convention

I bet Germany's pirate party is full of gooney bearded men that'll just tip their fedoras to m'lady.

Suffice it to say that they had an internal proposal according to which serious disputes in the party were to be calmed with a Pony Pause.

And yes, it's exactly what it sounds like.

During*.
They're expecting and preparing for fuckery.
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/10/dnc-build-wall-security-national-convention-philadelphia/

BUH THAS RACISS

I've never heard of any of these people.

>archive.is/DDAKS

GamerGate will be blamed for the Dallas shooting, calling it now.

Do they also piss in the ball pit if they get stressed? The german goony beard 'men' I mean, I wouldn't blame a pony if they pissed in safe space ball pit it's not familiar with.

Dunno. Wouldn't surprise me though. Much like Wikipedia, the Pirate party started with a noble cause, but the political business and the bureaucracy eventually grinded it down until only the most autistic remained.

Speaking of,

This will never not piss me off.

You have tainted the noble practice of end-of-bread shitposting. Redeem yourself.

Shitposting time?

Apologies. Have someone headpatting a really huge pussy.

Bread's in the oven. Shitpost away.

Come on you faggots, shit the posts

That webm gave me a boner

IT'S HAPPENING
twitter.com/WGEM/status/751473747735957504
twitter.com/DLoesch/status/751460570885480448

Gunning down police will surely turn normalfags to the plight of BLM!

nhentai.net/g/166126/

Some of Holla Forums believes this is a false flag though.

I'm sure obama will address the nation, after all, it only took 2 dindus for him to get up on that podium
Also positive this has nothing to do with him/the media stirring the fucking pot constantly

Is-is-is this what it feels like to be Marche?

Holla Forums memed a race war.

Something something gun control

archive.is/pfgmg

That vid gets me every time.

hue

Are we shitposting?

Too 700, and beyond!

SJW is all about guilt. Fr themselves and others.

How much catnip/anesthetic is that thing on to not kill the guy?

Is this BLM's "Summer of Chaos"? I thought it was prepped up for before the elections (to postpone them). Or is it "migrants"? Or someone else looking to incite civil war before the election?

okay

IIRC the cat was hand-raised by humans and basically considers its handler its daddy.

Why live, Holla Forums?

But why would I stick my dick in crazy?

Alright, I just wrote out a few chapters with her.

So far, she kind of fits all of those traits, but not in a "I'm clearly superior to you because of my sense of morality" way. Not even the narration of the story itself really implies what she does is right or wrong when it comes to the more complex predicaments she's forced to undertake. The MC himself wonders what could have been done differently considering one of the characters in this weird kind of moral paradox of "Sure, he was evil, but he did those things for a noble cause. Did he really deserve that?"

She also likes to have late-night, lewd and long phone conversations with the MC

Guys, please repost Tekken guys post and the idea of DisNodding IGN.
And the game media award stuff.

To see more of hat's art. Also I have low blood pressure, so all the salt from SJWs keeps me alive.

Because we will never have to experience cumming in Lillian.

*lilian a shit*

What's wrong with his dick?

The crazy ones are the best in bed, user.
And everyone knows blondes are the best.

In the next bread I mean.

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3680618/Smiling-cheering-walk-free-court-Immigrants-convicted-Cologne-New-Year-s-Eve-sex-assaults-avoid-jail-despite-judge-branding-animals.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline

Nothing, why?