Jerry: You look a little woozy, George. Are you alright?

Jerry: Because people like you understand that the twelve hours it takes to reach the highest level from killing the same two enemies over and over again like it's your second job is totally worth the two hours it'll take to beat the game afterwards.

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Did-Seinfeld-use-a-laugh-track-a-live-audience-or-a-combination
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That hit too close to home

Fun fact: Jason Alexander once objected to how George was written. He complained to Larry David that Costanza was a horrible person and that no one in real life could ever be so terrible.

This led to an awkward moment where Larry David had to explain to Jason that he based the character on himself.

Seinfeld is the evangelion of anime

Right down to the miserable, depressing ending.

Question: I have never watched a single ep of Seinfeld and feel that this might be a reason why my life is empty.
Should I?
Also
does Seinfeld have a laughtrack?

I did some grinding in Lunar 2, Sega CD and Playstation version. Tree Fort area solo, and a bit later in the Ice Caves hunting Ice Mongrel \ Chiro Mongrels before the epilogue, so I can plow through Zophar's keep and Zophar like a fuckdozer with my party at maxed to near max levels.

So Jerry can fuck off with his smug bullshit, I know a small taste of what Constanza goes through, and a small taste is enough to know the summer of George is sometimes all a man has.

Yes it does double dubs.
Give it a try.

But Seinfeld is actually good.

George would have been a backer of Mighty No 9.

And Kramer would have used Fig.

Both would have missed Shovel Knight.

He has said it in multiple interviews.

Does there exist a laightrackless version?

He'd get roped into it thanks to Susan, who knows Dina from her old college days.

I'm not 100% sure but I doubt it. That question seems a recent trend to me, or maybe I'm not hip enough. But it is part of the era and genre of the show.

OP is a faggot once again.

Too true.

It's pretty fucking overrated. 90% of the humor is basically "ha ha let's laugh at awkward shit together."

I don't really go for cringe comedy like that.

You are the cringes john

You're retarded.

Just go to a therapist and learn how to socially interact with other people properly and you won't feel horrible watching people act like you on television.

Seinfeld RPG Maker game like Barkley when?

Right now, torrent that shit nigger and start working

The first season is really slow if you do intend to get into it, it gets better though.

This is confusing to me, is this saying that larry david based george on larry david or that larry david based george on jason alexander?

I reread it a ton of times but I am still not sure.

I think you can't read at all

It's:
Costanza is based on Larry David.

Don't you have some nutsacks to tickle, fag.

Thank you was having a brain fart, I guess.

Looks like I struck a nerve.

They're probably embarrassed that they were ever like you.

Overrated, maybe. But it's still pretty tightly written. And genuinely relateable, unlike something that's "OMG, RELATABLE THING GUYS, AM I RIGHT!?" like Family Guy cutaways.

Then again, it was literally about how a comedian came up with his act. It just did it first and did it best.

Stems from unfunny sitcoms of similar nature where laugh tracks are very obviously canned and serve more as "LAUGH NOW" for the audience

Never…

It's funny but not in a sit-com way, those few times where they go full sit-com it's shit, but as i said it's rare, just some jokes, not full episodes.
And yes, it has a "laughtrack" because every episode was filmed with a live audience, but they never do that awkward pause to let people laugh like other sit-coms.

not all of the show used a live audience. The stuff in Jerry's apartment and the restaurant usually would be taped infront of a live audience. But all of the stuff on the streets of New York City and other sets would usually have a laugh track because they'd be filmed on studio lots that didn't have accommodation for audiences.

quora.com/Did-Seinfeld-use-a-laugh-track-a-live-audience-or-a-combination

I know what a laugh track is buddy guy champ. I meant about someone asking for "is there a version without a laugh track" for a show they haven't watched. Usually I hear that from younger people who didn't watch a show in the era it came out. Not that there's anything wrong with that. with being younger

Fucking fantastic.

Seinfeld does not have a laugh track.

It was, however, recorded in front of a live studio audience, who audibly laugh at jokes and can be heard throughout the episodes.

They also cheer when Kramer appears.

It doesn't have a 'canned' laugh track though; it was filmed in front of a live studio audience, and the laughs you can hear are theirs.

So who's the best main character?
There is a right answer.

newman

Newman is not a main character. He is a recurring character.

This isn't a new thing at all, people have been annoyed by canned laughter for a long time now. And I wouldn't really call it "part of the era and genre." Actual laughter from a live audience is/was a useful tool for the actors and editors to manage comedic timing, canned laughter is a cheap attempt to copy the same feel by people who didn't really understand why it was there.

You come for kramer and stay for constanza

obviously jerry

Close enough. The correct answer is (obviously) George.

You're telling it wrong. What happened was that Jason was complaining to Larry David about a scene where Costanza did something, saying no one would ever react that way in that situation, and Larry replied that that had really happened and that's how he had reacted. After that Jason started basing his performance on Larry.

So like, what's the deal with the end of all reality?

Urkel was too good for that bitch.

nice copypasta
you didn't even copy it that well

yes

There's Seinfeld Doom WAD that's mildly amusing.

Wonder if it's worth it to rewatch seinfield.

Skip to the 1:04 mark. Outdoor scene with Marissa Tomei. It's one thing to say it does not use standard canned laugh track. Or that it shoots outdoor scenes and other scenes where it is impractical or cost prohibitive to have a live audience, but shows the tape of those scenes later in front of an audience to get a freshly canned laughtrack to be put into post. But niggers please, saying the show does not have a laughtrack is disingenuous. Even if you really, really believe in it, it doesn't make it true.

Now you're just splitting cunt hairs. Having a laughtrack alone doesn't mean it's automatically shit, anymore than not having it means a show must be great. See above, a freshly canned laughtrack can be used, and debateably edited in a better way. Doesn't change the fact that a show using a different method of getting a laughtrack, still uses a laughtrack.

Next topic for argument, was the crowd reaction sound in the Kiss Alive album really, really recorded live at the same time of the performance?

I said neither of those things, Doc Strawman.

Here's a handy clip for when you tell that story

Ok Biff.

Ok, Doc

So you basically agree then, Biff? Did you want to talk further about Steven Urkel\Stefan Urquelle and how it relates to Seinfeld's use of a laughtrack?

op has not played dark souls or whoever memed this if it is copypasta i don't fucking care

seinfeld is a pokemon

Why you gotta be doing this

they're shit and "cringe comedy" is reddit
also the seinfeld cast is straight-up anti-heroic and designed with empathy in mind because it was created back before the internet turned the human race into shit

barkley is goon-Holla Forums shit, it was never funny, an hour of bitching about nerds and anime while _txt-style quotewhining people who pissed him off. it was always dogshit, cboyardee just had a really good volunteer marketing network. his dilbert shit sucked too. a drawing of garfield with a dick in his mouth "wait'll the flyovers get an eyeful of this" mixed with class-contempt for engineers as opposed to agile web 4.0 developers and """"tech sector workers"""" who understand their station in life and don't mouth off, ie. the sort of brokeback toady that appeals to swpl park-slopehead goons. it makes fun of dilbert because those people hate dilbert for the same reason they hate scott adams: he's mouthy and they hate that.

literally undertale is a better game than barkley shut up and kickstarter scam: ironic black culture edition and if you disagree you should delete your fucking Holla Forums account

Still can't find an excuse to use this image.

Try Lucky Star

No nig kramer is a hardcore hentai VN fan

no it's metal gear solid

Elaine is my waifu

that whole episode was shit, i feel like some high up just wanted to shove PC shit into it and the writers complied. Kind of like that one house episode where the retarded nigger doesn't want to take the special nigger medication and dr foreman goes completely out of character during the entire thing

Fuck you

Puddy is best jojo

That subplot was so weird. Even as a bluepilled kid that ep seemed too heavyhanded to me.

I think Family Guy cutaways are hit or miss, but I don't get a vibe of "OMG RELATABLE AMIRITE" from them. Yes, a lot of them draw their humor from being relatable and "funny because it's true," but even then it rarely feels to me like it's trying too hard.
The worst cutaways are the ones that are just totally random. Occasionally they're silly enough to make me chuckle, but mostly they're just cringeworthy.

It was really really weird, the old nigger came into the conclusion that the medication which works better on blacks is somehow racist against blacks and that it was a bad thing and then dr foreman sides with him for some reason because fooling the guy into taking the better medication is literally slavery

One neo-shekel has been deposited in your shill account.

OP is reposter, pls report

This was the only funny part of the whole episode. I'm a sucker for misunderstandings leading to shit.

The whole point of that episode is to highlight the damned-if-you-do-damned-if-you-don't frustration of political correctness. You're trying to clear up a misunderstanding that can ruin your life but at the same time you can't appear like you've got something against gays or you'll be shunned by easily-offendable busybodies. As the misunderstandings pile up, the intensity of the quagmire increases.