CNN just said something somewhat positive about Trump... WHAT! IS IS CONFUSED?!?

Who dis based CNN nigga? Timothy Stanley…

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/YJudS
archive.fo/w43O2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Really makes you think

this is, of course, a bad thing but you knew that

Its hard to defend trump when he does this
I'll still give him a few months because a lot of this stuff could be chalked up to him paying lip service and whatnot, plus its only reasonable to give him the amount of time I supported him, especially considering how long he's been stymied by libs, but…
It gets hard.

Disgust for good goys.

still not tired of winning

This is all true. The world is so fucking utterly fucked.

they're normalizing a the notion of putting Obama in the wrong because someone is setting him up as a fall man.

They've been harping about Russia and his apparently shitty statement about the bombing all day now.

Makes me think shills will connect their most recent thoughts to CNN and inadvertently move their focus away from their current shill op without them even noticing. Fucking lol. The Left is always its own worst enemy.

muzzies are a big pawn that the jews are sacrificing.
Seth Rich must be important.

This one article doesn't make up for the literal thousands upon thousands of anti-trump kvetching fits they've previously posted.

I've even seen Huffington Post do positive articles about Zoroastrians- probably the people who hate muslims the most. This is typical of news networks when you get one off- article in there so you can get people like snopes and CTR cherry-pick to say they're unbiased.

Fucking niggers posting CNN links in every threads need to fuck off.

Trump is being successfully herded. It's disgusting to watch.

Somebody out there disagrees with you.

dubs confirm

Seth Rich is KIKE

The muzzies aren't a pawn being sacrificed, the sunni's are waging war against shia Iran, Yemen and Syria. All the muz dead–kikes take over greater israel.

Jews are notorious windchasers. How fucking new are you?

I think its time to run them off, yes?

Melania agrees.

In this time of rampart shilling, dubs is the only thing you can trust

CNN is so BASED now. They see Dems are the real racists!

Trump: Wow, CNN is real news now. hail freebom :DDDDDD

Heheh, maybe if we pretend ta think like dose doity goyim dey will take ouah news seriously again!

Remember: Trump can do no wrong. Now lets join hands in unison and worship the infallible god that is Donald Trump…

Also notice how they let up on the 24/7 shit fest for about two days when he bombed syria :^)

I don't watch fake news so I wouldn't know.

No, they just end up over here.

Wall research no doubt

Fucking wew lad. And we called Jeb a cuck.

get out.

archive.is/YJudS

These fucking jews.

Revisionist history in action.

Something is very wrong… Wapo ran this archive.fo/w43O2

I'm scared

non-linear warefare. The media often times says opposite shit to make sure you don't know WHAT to think.

Actions are the only thing that matters.

>archive.fo/w43O2
w-wut? they're throwing Comey under the bus in order to advance the Russian election meddling bullshit?
this is probably why (((they))) delayed the hearings. that faggot is going to fall on his sword to protect their fraudulent election narrative

can someone bake this bread? I'm a torfag

look again, he's fingering the walls, WEW.

JEWS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT.

AGAIN

How exactly is bowing to three different brands of kike overlords in the same trip not being herded?

He touched the wall, he's one of them now.

Obama, for a globalist puppet, was a rather incompetent one.

Trump's diplomacy is completely unquestionable.

>Trump rips off Saudi Arabia, demands 1/3 of the money upfront, for weapons to be delivered over 10years, guaranteeing they are obsolete by time of delivery. and we all know that american weapon systems are only worth 1/10 of sale price
I hope the note said GTKikes.

Timothy is about to get taken behind the CNN barn and shot

(((((((((((((((((((((OF COURSE))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

isn't cnn cia?

CNN plans to do what the WSJ did, and go after the right-wing on YouTube; more censorship. So they need to balance it with a few compliments to Trump.

My g-d!