Report: Manchester Bomber Was Child Of Libyan Refugees

Report: Manchester Bomber Was Child Of Libyan Refugees

dailycaller.com/2017/05/23/report-manchester-bomber-was-child-of-libyan-refugees/

archive.is/rYfbw

Other urls found in this thread:

smobserved.com/story/2017/05/22/news/manchester-bomber:-police-searching-for-salman-abedi,-the-man-in-this-photo/2921.html#readercomments
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4519420/Yale-dean-placed-leave-white-trash-Yelp-reviews.html
archive.is/k6DRJ
archive.is/4PeK8
archive.is/mj0Ei
archive.is/qsTdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This doesn't benefit the kikes pushing for the replacement of brits at all.
All of the pro assimilation arguments are out the fucking window. It's always a fucking 2nd gen immigrant.

You could have prevented this.

It's a native Brit, just like Omar Mateen was a natural-born American. :^)

bump

Who gives a fuck.
Kill them all paint the mediterranean red.

smobserved.com/story/2017/05/22/news/manchester-bomber:-police-searching-for-salman-abedi,-the-man-in-this-photo/2921.html#readercomments

Do you ever speak with left wingers or "moderates"? They might care.

He was too good for this gay Earth.

Refugee haters BTFO. He was British!

Kidding.

They won't
They'll keep doing ther mental gymnastics with notallmuslims and similar

They think the way they do from broken ideology, not from lack of information.

If that was the case antifa would've imploded years ago. They've been indoctrinated to perfection. When they see a massacre, they're more concerned about "islamophobic" tweets than their own survival. They're nothing but walking corpses at this point.

Native born moslems and shitskins always end up being extremists, much more extreme than their immigrant parents. Unfortunately for them, they're soon going to have to deal with our own version of extremist youth.

Thanks to UK,USA & France Libya is now a peaceful, secular and well-governed Utopia and nobody wants to leave.

oh wait

I think this argument is mostly a crook of shit to clm people down about how bad things are going. It's based on one severe out of the UK that children who wen through recession are more "conservative." It's bullshit.

People who believe in nothing, who have no ethical or societal foundation but nihilism will always get eaten by people who do. Look what Bin Laden and 20 fucking muslims managed to do to the West. How many trillion did each of those motherfuckers, if spread out, cost the US and Europe? We could have rebuilt the entire country 5x over and have a moon base.

That Canadian psychologist who has been in news lately over the fags and their pronouns is right in one sense— the Jews (although obviously he doesn't name the Jew) have taken our identity and now every motherfucker, from gooks to biggers to you name it thinks we are fair game.

Christianity had already lost most of its power after Darwin was finished, as Nietzsche noted. The 3rd Reich gave Germans an identity again and a sense oh honor the Jewish Weimar had completely destroyed, to the point where mother and daughter prostitute teams were a common site just to feed themselves. We're one banking panic away from a true neon-weimar in ZOG.

Case in point, look at this fucking gook cunt, who owes her miserable gook life to the "White trash" who kept Stalin from rolling over South Korea. Now it's perfectly fashionable for any subhuman to bash away at Whites in any context just for the fuck of it, and we allow it. Imagine if that were me and replace "white trash" with "nigger." Tell me how quickly I'd be fired:
"A Yale University dean has been placed on leave over offensive reviews she made on Yelp that referred to people as 'white trash' and 'low class folk'.

Pierson College dean June Chu issued a public apology on Saturday after reviews from her personal Yelp account were uncovered by angry students and began circulating at the Ivy League school."

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4519420/Yale-dean-placed-leave-white-trash-Yelp-reviews.html

No, they just tell them "SEE IMMGIRANTS AREN'T THE PROBLEM HE WAS BORN HERE!"

He is just as British as the Queen herself.

damn it hurts me that this joke is what some people will believe

native brit…. fuck off and die

I was thinking earlier last night that the best thing for Britain would be one of these two things (or both):

And/or:

I still think that even with the latter most people are STILL and likely eternally cucked, but boy would that stir some shit like we've not seen in ages.

You are gonna be incredibly disappointed in the iPadfags, user. Sorry in advance.

Dubs don't lie.

Kyon-kun, denwa!

Checked

And right now that might be the only thing to awaken people. Just like in America, the only thing that might awaken people is for Abdullah to literally burn the National Archives copy of the Declaration of Independence while screaming Allahu Ackbar. Still I fear that even that wouldn't phase the cucked millennials. Might piss of Z, though.

Get used to terrorism, you
BIGOTS!

I've had Sky news on for past 3 days straight while working on something. They are treating it like a fucking British 9/11. And even worse, all the same multi-culti bullshit, we love our colored brothers, people have learned fucking zero over past 16 years.

And again, for what must be 20th time in a ear, they darkened and lit the Eiffel tower UK colors. You know IS conduct internet surveys as a joke, "what color should we turn the Eiffel Tower next?"

The only man who understands what's going and has understood the entire time is Dr. Michael Scheuer (he has a new interview out on Manchester bombing, may as well shill for him):

(This is really worth listening to, Dr. Scheuer calls for rounding up and executing multiculturalists).

Fixed that for you.

(checked)
Good interview, user.

Stop trying, goon.

Haha he is just as British as the queen.
She aint fucking British either.

should we treat all muslims as isis and terrorists? Why is islam worse than christianity?

Last night on ABC News they were interviewing cucks in Manchester. They asked a 12 year old kid what should be done now, he stuttered a bit, and off camera someone, possibly his dad, said "carry on just like before".

That's a main talking point now.

JUST KEEP DOING THE SAME THINGS THAT ARE GETTING US KILLED

Nice try you kike cock gobbler.

It doesn't matter which is worse or not, Islam doesn't belong here, end of story.

You can't even notice sarcasm, lurk a bit more.

kawaii_loli_rape_crop.png

What a fucking mess.

Lounging on a Libyan beach with his childhood mates, the cannabis-smoking teenager who went on to slaughter 22 people in Manchester Arena attack

archive.is/k6DRJ

What a disgusting subhuman.

Young men of fighting age that are totally not terrorists.

Think about it from a warfare perspective, each of your NWO islamobots kill an average of 25 each. You even get to kill civilians with no international consequences. Some of these people`s family get checks fire life from this.

How the fuck do you not keep track of the entire family when one guy is already "known" to the police? How the fuck do you not know how many siblings a guy born in Britain has?

Who takes an 8yo to a burlesque show!

Bruh chill out. It's just an Islamic prank bruh. We do it all the time. Chill out.

everyone in these photos with him needs to be slaughtered

Are you triggered over his use of sarcasm or the phrase "native brit". If the latter please watch the following.

that doesn't make any sense. looks like the exact polo shirt concert security wears at some venues where i'm from. i'm guessing he's a security guard who stayed around to assist.

Most """moderates""" are actually left wing but are too afraid to admit it.
Seriously, start pushing them on their ideals, you'll soon see most of them are watered-down liberals.

Is this the new Manchester general?
archive.is/4PeK8
Manchester attack latest: woman arrested in connection with the attack as police probe 'network'

Why am I not surprised?

Religion aside if I had a face like his I'd probably blow myself up too.

White Men need to learn to stop hating women and blowing them up at women concerts.

archive.is/mj0Ei

archive.is/qsTdY

My sides. That's perfect.

Forget about the males that actually died. The attack wasn't perpetrated simply because there was a large congregation of people, no it was an attack on women, we need the attention, feed our egos, feel sorry for me.

Coming from a mentally ill degenerate man, someone needs to put a fucking bullet in this sick mans head and now.

Take your moral panic elsewhere, shills.

People are letting this sick fucking bastard commit taqiya to a poor old women with her head all scrambled.

Shit like this is my favorite type of schadenfreude. Good riddance to traitors.

She's a kike.

bump

Yeah, I found that out later, should've updated. It's an old jew and some filthy paki doing a photo-op.