'Trump Hard at Work, Larding Up Middle East with Weapons for Major War'

archive.is/6alrX

The axis of evil rises again. The U.S., Israel and their dupe and proxy Saudi Arabia are hard at work making sure the Middle East is flooded with weaponry in preparation for a planned escalation of the Sunni-Shia Fratracide War. This war will ultimately take the entire region, including Iran, into a new stage of utter degradation. The New Nationalist has long felt the Saudis and Turkey will eventually be on the menu as well.

The Daily Fail provides the particulars with a contrived story on how Mossad agent Jared Kushner worked the phones during weapons sales pitches. The Saudis first presented a list of items they wanted for their warmongering, including planes, ships and precision-guided bombs. Allegedly, an American official at the meeting told the Saudis to also consider buying a new radar system called THAAD.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4524414/Kushner-calls-arms-company-110-billion-deal.html

Faux news The New York Times reported that supposedly when Kushner realized the price may be a problem, like a good used-car salesman he picked up the phone and called the Lockheed Martin CEO Marillyn Hewson to tell her the radar system that was on the table and see if she could lower the price. As guests watched slack-jawed, Hewson told him she would look into it. And viola! The radar system was included in a $350-billion weapons sale between the two countries. U.S. contractors will deliver the weapons over the next 10 years.
nytimes.com/2017/05/18/world/middleeast/jared-kushner-saudi-arabia-arms-deal-lockheed.html
edition.cnn.com/2017/05/19/politics/jared-kushner-saudi-arms-deal-lockheed-martin/

As a reminder, the following video shows Donald “The Red Queen” Trump’s campaign comments on the Saudis and 9/11. The only thing that’s genuine about Trump is the depth of his deception and hypocrisy. Get ready for decades more of turning the world into rubble and carnage for the genocidal bloodsucking Zionist Jews and their Wahabist Sunni cousins.

The US is on the Menu as Well

There will be U.S. boots on the ground fighting as Zionist proxies, and the cost of modern war material will run into the hundreds of billions. Any kind of war with Iran may tend to be on fixed fronts as Iran has mountainous terrain very different from Iraq.

To ensure the complete collapse of morale at home, the Trumpians are combining war with a budget that calls for severe austerity via massive cuts in safety nets, food stamps, etc. This are the “budget neutral” spending cuts necessary to offset the massive tax cuts proposed for plutocrats and proposed increases in military spending. Of course, an expanded Middle East war will spike energy prices as well.

Some highlights from the budget plan:

- Slash $1.7 trillion in spending on entitlement programs, according to Bloomberg.
- A massive cut of nearly $200 billion to the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), the modern version of food stamps, over the next 10 years. It amounts to a 25% reduction, according to The Washington Post.
- Food stamp cuts are part of a broader $274-billion welfare-reform effort, according to a report by The Associated Press.
-The budget calls for about $800 billion in cuts to Medicaid for fiscal year 2018, The Washington Post reports.

Most of such a budget plan will never see the light of day, so Plan B — the deliberate takedown of America — will be a government shutdown.

by Thomas Müller, May 23, 2017

newnationalist.net/2017/05/23/trump-hard-at-work-larding-up-middle-east-with-weapons-for-major-war/
web.archive.org/web/20170523215706/http://www.newnationalist.net/2017/05/23/trump-hard-at-work-larding-up-middle-east-with-weapons-for-major-war/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5nfQ6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lets see how long this thread is tolerated by the shabbos goy who have infected Holla Forums. This is not a message to the ones loyal to truth.

Don't care if a bunch of semites kill each other.

You're a day late, Menachem. sage

Would have been great news, if we weren't afflicted with communists who will import the terrorists refugees.

It's not so much them but Israel. They have sold our special techs to chinese firms before. Yet he goes and kisses the fucking wall.

Exposing, and not every day. That would be a waste of time.

commies and the kikes are the only problem with this. OTherwise selling weapons to mudslimes and semites to kill eaach other is always good.

Don't do that man.

sure thing, bruh

Are you being intentionally retarded, or were you born that way?

he just wants people to reply to him; don't give him the satisfaction.

the solution to terrorism is simple stop letting other shit races in the country. now if they want to kill each other out side of the country, that is fine as long as they buy their guns from the united states.

Well, their not going to stop. What we need are more terrorist attacks, give joe six pack a good smack to wake him from his daze.

Riddle me this Holla Forums
I don't see the issue tbh.

Getting real sick of the bullshit.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with chaos and war in the middle east. Trump is BASED.

When will they just start bombing Chiner's productive capacity? Proxy wars only get you so much satisfaction.

Whoa whoa whoa. Don't you fucking dare imply that Trump is working with Israel.

>inb4 404

Are you the one true white nationalist?

Is there anything specific in there that explains how making closer ties with Israel and throwing bombs into nations supported by Russia is a good thing?

China's manufacturing sector is in the middle of a significant phase shift right now. It's not quite as possible for them for mass produce junk AND ship it out for cheaper than countries to make it by themselves. China will move towards generally more valuable products but the crappier products will get even crappier, to keep costs low.

Manufacturing will get closer to home and this has absolutely nothing to do with the current administration, it's an economic fact of the times. Trump may be able to take some credit for any new manufacturing sectors appearing at home but the ultimate driving force is something that was going to happen completely regardless of him.

Stop this instance, it's pitiful. You probably haven't even opened that book. This is eerily similar to the Holla Forums fucktard that dropped by and whenever backed into a corner just said "uuuh just read the communist manifesto or das kapital dude and it will all solve itself out". No, fuck them, and more especially FUCK YOU. You are the one making the claim you will be the one that will pull the quotes from the book that support your claim, but we both know that you won't because you probably haven't even opened it yourself. Go ahead, prove me wrong, prove me wrong or kill yourself you lowly vermin.

How can you write something like that on a board represented with a swastika? Even Roosevelt would be uncomfortable expressing that level of capitalism

Funny how none of you niggers could answer such a simple question.

It's not really a question, though. It's just you concocting a scenario that neatly conforms to what you would like to happen. I don't necessarily want to say "chess cucking", but if the shoe fits, etc.

sage and kill yourself.

archive.is/5nfQ6
divestment is fun

Coming in defend of your friend i see. Such a quick response and so eager and full of yourself. Besides as stated it's not a question and neither a riddle to be riddled to us. It's merely a scenario. A scenario that you have litle to no proof that will unfold as you say or that is the plan to proceed as intended. Like your friend, pitiful.

no, it's clearly all those weapons that are making them violent.

Hi discord nigger.

The whole point of TPP is to move manufacturing out of China and into South East Asia (which now has cheaper labour due to rising living standards in China anyway). The offshoring off manufacturing can go on for a lot longer.

China can produce but all they know is how to make things cheaper. They have no idea of quality or marketing, yet - these remain Western skills. The problem is that China has a shitload of people and a shitload of manufacturing capacity. If things go badly in their economy they will divert that productive capacity and people into going to war. Their military weaponry isn't of Western quality but they make up for that in quantity. To paraphrase Lenin, quantity is in itself a quality.

We either peacefully degrade China's military-industrial complex or we do it with bombs. History suggests the latter but Nukes queer the deal. China could likely get away with a lot, just look at Crimea. I have no problem with Russians retaking it, but the US says 'no' and the Ruskis simply ignore them. There is no monopole anymore.

Try again, perhaps with a different and more sophisticated tactic. You are hardly a sport.

Duplicate

Duplicate

What question?

What do you think Saudi Arabia is getting out of that deal? Are they sitting thinking to themselves;

Of course not. There are always strings attached. Those strings could easily be:

It's an important topic that's hard to contain to a single thread, especially with so many 404s happening.

Trump is revealing his allegiance to Israel and Saudi Arabia

What allegiances do you think are being exposed?

muh chess

You ask valid questions but i would ask you to fix your formatting a litle and

not

type

this

Shills in both sides

Fuck off with your "reddit spacing meme". I'll format whatever fucking way I want. You're not going to control my behavior with baseless peer pressure.

Ever noticed how only jews call other people by names such as menachem, etc?

based Stillspeakingout

I just offered a suggestion, congratulations your posts are now gonna still look like a piece of shit and out of spite you will continue to make them look like a piece of shit. Did i mention reddit spacing once ? No i didn't, i just informed you that it's fuck ugly and that if you want your posts to be a bit less cancerous you should probably follow my advice. Sage for offtopic.