The apocalypse

the apocalypse

(courtesy or canada)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B00MUCZRXQ?psc=1
amazon.com/Rescue-Knife-Ultimate-Survival-Starter-Breaker-Comenzar/dp/B019MKO7CU/ref=sr_1_1?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1462564479&sr=1-1&keywords=ceramic glass breaker
youtube.com/watch?v=IPw9gbbQ1xA
youtube.com/watch?v=328wX2x_s5g
aliexpress.com/item/custom-flag-any-size-company-advertisement-flags-and-banners-3x5-FT-free-shipping/32332994043.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.1.1YLPOY&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_8,searchweb201602_2_10017_10034_10021_507_10022_10032_10020_10009_10008_10018_10019,searchweb201603_1&btsid=56f98bb9-1ea1-406a-8486-a1997ab168e9
patriotic-flags.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=35_122_123&products_id=488
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Wellesley,_1st_Duke_of_Wellington
youtube.com/watch?v=MgSocr2DTic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Luka, I don't appreciate your basic sense of humor.

Subtle

i dont have a stone.

weird pic >_<

Human Ninetales/Ahri ! ♥

lol
funny gif

i do.

You could get a gun and shoot the hoodlums and shoot open the window and shoot off the seatbelts.

Guns solve all problems.

si si senor

the stone is your yoo hooo

and i rub my sword against it see

It is kind of like a rugby/football game... I dunno... seems crazy...
AH! YES! YELLOWrOONEY.
sO TERRIBLE Xd

nope
i dont got one

suppressors aren't easy to come by and I still don't know what to write for why I NEED one

how do you pee

a very good answer.
w e w lad

You need it to go undercover and protect the country against the russians.

pardon the picture quality.

I downloaded the entire thing a year ago, but only started watching them recently.
I love the style. And the fanservice.
how long to get a full beard?

More power to ya. Maybe run each politician through a course on genetics and biology, instead of law and business, which are all about persuasion and comprehending existing structures, whether or not science has made them obsolete.
But if there's anything the last year has shown is, is that you don't even have to understand legal structures to be a politician and control what happens to millions of people.

Money in politics clearly isn't worth as much as it was worth even a decade ago. see Jeb Bush, or Marco Rubio, who were backed by some of the largest amounts of money. The most, if I recall correctly.

There's this paper by psychologist, Steve Pinker, called "Why Nature and Nurture Won't Go Away". It'll take time for the world to catch up, maybe even centuries.
I seriously hope the science and technology outpaces political structures enough to do some real good. So whatever it is you end up doing, don't underestimate the reach and power it has.

you have to leap through too many hoops and pay way too much to get a gun legally here

but if you work in serious security you can get one relatively easily
unfortunately I don't do that anymore
it was fun to play around with a bull-pulp shotgun and a pistol though

pic is a quote explaining 'the current state of the nature/nurture debate'

Month and a half and it's pretty solid. Before that the cheeks aren't completely filled out.

in the bathroom.

asked my LA/Russian friend about that type of knife since he bought one exactly like what you described, showed him the one you linked and he said it was fine
he said to get this though amazon.com/dp/B00MUCZRXQ?psc=1
:‏^)

I love you

oh my fucking god bebo it was a legit q

you should get clothes that go with your beard.

he only added the bit about the hat because I said you live in NYC
he also said stop being a cuck and get out of that nigger infested shithole they call a city while you still can

Sounds easy though.
Jealous.

I'm hurt you fargit.

Are the players hot?

hahaha what the fuck is this
grim get this
amazon.com/Rescue-Knife-Ultimate-Survival-Starter-Breaker-Comenzar/dp/B019MKO7CU/ref=sr_1_1?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1462564479&sr=1-1&keywords=ceramic glass breaker
edgiest knife i have ever seen lmfao

looks like a fucking csgo skin

.////.
Hey hey~

I would say so, they're pretty sleek
its very fast paced and lotsa running.

lamo

CsGo knifes are more expensive too!
and look better

Seems pointless since I've shaved it off and don't know if I'll grow it again.

wall

It takes only connections to be a politician tbh, selection through party loyalty is now a major problem in my country. People are no longer selected on merit. And our so called trump/anti estab has sat on the sideline for 10 years so there is no chance to destroy it.
The best thing about Trump winning would be that it proved that democracy was not dead yet, that the people still have the final say. Not defending him tbh but this is about the system.

I'll try and see what he does, his wiki seems interesting.
I standardly think I am too dumb to fully understand scientific ways of thinking, however I hold it as a superior way of thinking since it is the only way to be sure of things.
So should I have the chance, I would give all power to scientific ways of handeling things.

She's in heat

oops

...?

Thanks for listening I have been wanting to share it

I can't remember all but From what I can remember I was adventuring at night with this group of people it was an old friiend of mine some bacground character girl who I don't know and then there was this brother and sister who were twins but I think thery were my old friends siblings but like not real people lol

In my mind I had been traveling with these people for liike years it felt like or likke a year

everything was ike pitch black and we were all running through this forest and theere wass this feeling of terror that was really real but I never saw anything and I don't know why we were running but the next part I can remember we were in this huge like mansion or house or something And so we all vowed we had to drink this poison and kill ourselves for some reason and I told the girl sibling that I like liked her because we were all gonna die so I didnt wanna not tell her cause like I knew who this person was in my dream but I cant relate it to anybody and I really did alot and it was a mutual feeling but like then my old friend and all the other people who are around , that one girl who was traveling with us earlier wasnt with us this time it was just my old frienda nd the other two, but they alll started getting reallly angry and we all yelled at each other and We fought and there was this overwhelming exhaustion in my body all through it and then the sccene changed and we had to drink this poisoon that tasted

weird

it tasted like how dry mouth feels

idk

something like that

very bad taaste as soon as I drank it i didnt want to anymore and then this girl i was with told me that she was really a boy and the sibling was a girl and died and then i looked over and saw my old friend and the other sibling sprawled out in the main room of this weird mansion thing and I woke up but likke it felt really emotionally trying at the end like

I'm gonna die but at the same tiime it didnt feel like the poison was gonna kill me like I thought I was gonna survive but then I woke up and it was like 1:30 p.m

But like

It took me until I saw that olld friend irl today like an hour later at another friends to not think it was real idk

crazy waking up i didnt know what was goign on for a second

it felt real and I woke up confused as hell

then i'll fuck you in the bathroom

hi thread

End this meme. The man is a New York billionaire, he's as close to a politician as you can get without actually being a politician.

Hi ninety nine six six six six

based retard user

no

Yoyo

when

his views and stances, not him.

I don't even have to say it lmao
thanks boo

Republican party knows damn well they need a candidate that appears anti-establishment. He wouldn't be the candidate and wouldn't get so much coverage if he wasn't who they want.

youtube.com/watch?v=IPw9gbbQ1xA

hey fortune
it's snowing
i got a haircut
im almost high af
i got another cute note from a gril
gonna play sum game

thats whats up with me
whats up with u

pay me in nudes
your drunken arabic words are meaningless

one sec

Dude what
It's may

allahu ackbar

big bear's weird man
these random downpours and snow storms happen all the time in our california mountain towns

....Weird shit

I don't think the top people in the party are so happy about all of this. Some people are already skipping the convention. Some people are thinking about voting for Clinton.

i just envy the fashion choices a beard enables

I've heard that said. Though if your party fucks up, won't they be held accountable?
When people fuck up, the world knows about it way faster than they did in the last century.

absolutely not. you don't have to read Bertrand Russel to understand scientific thinking.
but it's a problem when modern society doesn't think that way; more about the data.
I think the internet is helping fix that.

The book I got that picture from is actually a collection of papers and essays. The papers cover some of his best contributions (language processing and learning), but the essay are accessible. Steven Pinker is actually something of a celebrity, written a few books, but is also a frequently cited scientist. So he's someone to listen to.

He also did a few videos for Big Think on language.
What Noam Chomsky did for his day job.

here scoots

i did it

heres another scoots

the hitler in this one kinda looks like you too

i asked how you were nigger

Fort be fine yo.
Gaming with friends.
What game ya playin

HE JUST IS

1. his positions on policies constantly flip-flop
2. there are better things to compare him with in regards to dictators

look how they talk about other people, and who the 'enemies' of the people are.
suddenly their rhetoric becomes a lot more similar.
Hitler was classier about it, though.

the new battlefield is based in ww1
seems like good

oh shit i have to reply to a retarded kanra argument

Enjoy your delusions boo.
You disgusting, racist, white trash motherfucker.

1. such as?
the few things that he HAS flopped on have been completely eviscerated by media coverage

but if you dont realize it when better observations are made opinions often change

'flip-flopping' is a really shitty argument since it's not really valid at all and instead constitutes being human and adapting to change

2. this is not an argument, im not sure what youre saying

btw hillary has flopped exponentially more than trump
10 years ago she opposed gay marriage lol

lol
I live in a good neighborhood, im good
for now

gtfo

seems like a lot of underlying symbolism from your life being represented in the dream

Why do people do this?

I don't really like tattoos in general, but video game or tv show tattoos are just going to bother the shit out of you in like five years.

look at the cutting scars behind it.
Should explain a lot.

It's SO HEAVY DAWG
how are you today

I am actually very familiar with Hitler.

but the folk over at Holla Forums will appreciate your image

they love their shitty mspaint explanations on how the world works

The sky is still dark.
That's got me in a slightly off mood
otherwise, I am okay.

drugs r bad

you want to know why they did it?
look at the image again
focus on the girl's wrists

Parties can be held accountable but not in a practically two party system as the US, after another president the damage is already gone.

I'm just demoralized because of how bad I was with exact science in high school, maybe I'll be better in the future but iunno.

I'll see what I can find and get, I got a lot in my backlog, videos are easy to get so I'll do those first.

what are you playing and with what friends
also idk either total war or dark souls 3 probably
subnautica had an update so i might go back to work
same with the isle

kanra sweetie this is the synopsis of what you just said:
that's great and all but im not gonna argue this silly shit lol

Hey now
whats that supposed to mean
aalso it is 3 27 pm
that sounds very weird
I hope its not overcast

It is overcast.

i wanted to live there but i wouldn't ever want to raise a family there until i was pulling in big money
seems like hell

I know it makes sense how those lines spoke to them, I saw the scars. I just hope they don't end up annoyed with having video game dialogue on their arm in a decade or less.

Maybe that will encourage the one to stop hurting themself, though. Have a message important to them between the knife and the skin.

Have the song in the Battlefield trailer.

I could do more research.

as with any politician that has flip-flopped in the past. leaders that are supposed to make decisions for others should be called out when they change their minds.

that's very generous of you. his adapting to change is also called 'pandering'. he changes what he says depending on the audience he's in front of. he changes what he says whether it gets a roar of applause or disapproval. he will be offensive or polite, or even talk about his own net worth depending on his mood.

but you're human, too. you focus on the good stuff, and there IS a lot of good stuff about Trump.
in fact, if you ignore all the bad stuff, Trump is actually the ideal presidential candidate ever.

blame the media for not portraying him fairly. that's what he does. but at the same time, use the media to slander your opponents.
he is a nimble navigator.

but I thought that constitutes being human and adapting to change?

even your own arguments aren't consistent.
no wonder you're a Trump supporter.

I'm probably gonna end up moving. Good chance.

The one on the left's, meaning seems to stick. Even when the video-game stuff wears off.

yeah i cant take it upon my mental state to try and pressure through and read all this

think whatever you want kanra

here's a video of a guy explaining the current, up-to-date, science backed, perspective on psychology:
youtube.com/watch?v=328wX2x_s5g

boo, mi amore.

all I said was 'if you're going to be comparing demagogues, there are better things to compare them with'.

glitch mob is so fucking great mate

i would
laws are kinda shit too
tfw best state got ruined so i'll actually stay here

little known fact

Hitler is also dope on the mic

everything I said was simple, but used sentences with commas.

so it may appear more impressive than it really is.

no wonder you're a Trump supporter.

damn i have to rewatch them now

-_-

yuh it's pretty crazy isnt it loco

I'll kick your balls and face

A war on two fronts

Thanks, I'll see it tomorrow since I'm kinda tipsy.

OH?

for three days I wanted to see if I could hate Soto.

out of boredom.

I love how you equate me calling him a Trump supporter with me calling him stupid.

But no, Loco dearest. I'm being rude because of his other post:

Boo is probably a shallow arguer, based off of my previous interactions with him. I did him a courtesy by writing all that.

TOKAI LETS DO SHOTS

this is only day two test

you'll be just as drunk tomorrow you drunk slut

SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS

everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wat. this happened months ago.

go ahead and check the archives.

Soto has been sharing that cap because he has a poor memory.

He's just comparing that incident to this one.

so its probably confirmed that i get the most laughs per capita in the thread, right?

im not even being arrogant i think its fairly certain ive got the most laughing replies out of people with soto being the second

what do mirrors look like when nobody is looking at them

All you care about is (You)'s, these threads deserve a better class of shitposter, and i'm gonne give it to 'em. Tell your memes, they work for me now.

Not again..

How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real

they look

Reflective

I'd have to say speaking for me I've gotten a lot more laughs out of Soto than anybody else.

You're not that funny when you're just sucking trap dick and posting frogs.

fiine

in the evening yes
rest of the day is sober working in the garden en watching that video

tHAT INCLUDES THE bARD OF Holla Forums

#TurntUp4Wat

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

frogposting is funny though
also i would never suck a traps dick i would just fuck them
also since the connotation is flirting with traps i solely flirt with traps for myself, not for the sake of the thread's laughter like i do the rest of the time

WAIT
IS THAT

hi betty

im the best memer in the thread tbqhf(s/sff)

this just means ur a cuck scoots

Luka, I've already explained this. It's a Simon and Garfunkel reference.

you'd be a lot better of a poster if you didnt willingly talk to thesius 'cummies for my tummies' luka

You are just prolapsed because kanra owned you.
Poor skunk.

I've given him as much shit as anyone, man.

why do you use it?

The song's name is "You can call me Al".

Alchemist.

It's

a

joke

I've been over this.

Is that so?
Hmmm

jaja

But I haven't even started drinking.

oh
._.

i like relating your name to fullmetal al chem mist though...

holy shit a tranny

shots shots shots

Is it the rum or the wine

but thats wrwong

The actual fucking neckbeard just sells it.

You haven't?
Hmmm

nope

:3 but right

the living meme

Wish getting turnt up.

wat

i love this posting scarlet

poster quality is directly proportional to making fun of luka
im just saying you should by now, as a good poster, have completely made all interaction with luka just insults

Is that so?
Hmmmmm

wine, need to buy new rum tbh

O shit here come dat boi

wrong province

dont worry about it champ

GOD I FUCKING HATE CANADA FUCK CANADA

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DUDE WEEDLM AOOOO A FUCKING LEAF

A FUCKING LEAF

AHHHHHHHHAHAHAH

O shit what up?

I wouldn't know.

*cringes*

i would.

Hey Scarlet.

why did you feel the need to quote me you fucking PUNK ass ratchet nigger

That reminds me, I need to post on lewd.

A
FUCKING
LEAF
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
UR A FUCKING LEAF
LMFAO
DUDE WEED
U GONNA LIGHT IT UP MY "DUDE" lmfaooooLMFAOOOOO
WEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDD A WEED LEAF HAHAHAHAHAHA JUST CHANGE IT TO A WED LEAF THANKS TRUDOUGH

hey man

oh that reminds me, check my new flag

y

Long time no see
-sparks up a maple leaf-
Blaze it

I meant me

are you drunk this early in the day

sigh....

*facepalms* smh

Because i'm from Canada.

rate my flag dude....

dude honestly
when i was in canada
i rolled a maple leaf into a joint
smoked that shit
and said
FUCK CANADA
we are going
to build
a wall
a great wall its going to be magnificent folks

*nods disrespectfully*

10/10 I got the same on my wish list.
Byzantine one on the plane now though.

And i'm not

I almost spit out my drink lmao

up the confederacy

I had a couple shots last night.

those are some nice eyes

And are the Canadians gonna pay for it?

kek nice

RIP you.

Yeah i'm pretty funny.

oorah
rate my wishlist

oh the scottish one is a gift

I got this scotaboo friend

SCOOTS

LET RIDE

I'm fine with what I am.

they dont even look like that
my eyes are blue
see pic

WE WILL MAKE
TRUEDOUGH
PAY FOR IT
BUILD THAT WALL

my current list

Rhodesia, South African Republican(Under Apartheid), Northwest Front, Cascadia, Transvaal Republic, Italian Social Republic, Orange Free State, Prinsvlaag

cant think of any more.

im buying them all from aliexpress and getting them all custom made for like 7.50 each

thank u chinaman

ALLAHU ACKBAR!
YOU CANT MOSSAD THE ASSAD

National animal is a beaver
rifk

i'm not fine.

part of me really wants to fill my room with jihadist flags but considering the fact that my last name is actually arabic i think that i might get vanned or something....

were going to build a wall
and the beavers are going to do it

i've been inside my room and my head all day

fsldjk

YALLAH YALLAH BROTHERS

UNDEFEATED

Sweet as hell, can't find Rhodesia anywhere fam.

Gook quality beats the prices, hail mao

RUN OUTSIDE

BE FREE

I LOVE YOU ASSAD

Al things Assad, that was a pretty bomb time

Why?

And you're telling this to a bunch of people who are also inside.

Not likely to find a solution here.

PRAY
FOR
ASSAD
BAATHISM IS BESTISM

aliexpress.com/item/custom-flag-any-size-company-advertisement-flags-and-banners-3x5-FT-free-shipping/32332994043.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.1.1YLPOY&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_8,searchweb201602_2_10017_10034_10021_507_10022_10032_10020_10009_10008_10018_10019,searchweb201603_1&btsid=56f98bb9-1ea1-406a-8486-a1997ab168e9

patriotic-flags.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=35_122_123&products_id=488

Allah would be most proud of your devotion.
Strong in the face of hostile infidels.
You are doing everything for the cause.
BUILD.
A.
GODDAM.
WALL.
It stopped the huns, the celts and the Titans.

ULTIMATE FIGHTER

because im lonely.

dont turn into an alcohol without me

bazinga

eh. i should. i might.

or order take-out.

but it feels like if i can say it to others,
that i can admit it to myself
i'm dependent on ppl.

also maybe other people occasionally feel this same 'UGH, WHAT AM I DOING' and have advice for coping.

you already helped me today, so there's evidence it works

So what do you have?

THE SYRIAN SOCIAL NATIONALIST PARTY SUPPORTS MIGHTY ASSAD
SAADEH FOREVER

oh snap, imma use this big time
I need like 100 flags I want

TO VICTORY YALLAH

boo i'm sorry for trying to educate you

you are perfectly educated just the way you are

RUN

NO TAKE BACKS

Ask a grown ass man getting ready to see a Hatsune Miku concert anything

Oh yeah i'm home by the way.

Do something about it.

Allah and the warriors of Islam

it didnt work.

people still avoid saying hi to me.

Dont worry, I noticed.

hi luka

why?

Did I? Cool.

You're hitting a passive aggressive note here and I'm not sure how intentional it is.

take pics of Luka too! pls

Don't worry it was just a little.

Where did you go wrong?

Test stop being a jelly as fucker.

Well I dunno then.

You wanna do some stuff and things before I leave again?

*hugs*

i'm tired. it's only 3 pm tho...

but i havent slept since 1 am
:(

Ask a budding girl getting ready to see a Donald J Trump rally anything

GET ON LEAGUE

I guess i'm pretty low on energy too :(

Im really upset at this

JIHAD

nvm

Jihad the time of my life
and I owe it asll to allah

Thank god
we need more lollis

Of Freeman?

Should I grow it back? I'm ambivalent on the issue.

just some beer

You should sleep before 12

Go lower.

Kill yourself.

Absolutely green

sounded like it was leaning towards a lot
share next time

I'm down.

GO NINJA GO NINJA GO

I don't know one Hatsune Miku song.

im a girl and my penis is a girlcock

whats not to get sicko

which 12

no :(

Hurry up and finish that so you can ditch those nerds and play with me instead.

I missed when Luka put cute anime pictures in the OP

midnight

All the way down.

notice the ssnp emblem
JORDAN-IRAQ-ISRAEL-LEBANON IS SYRIA OKAY SAADAH FOREVER

I pray for battle to allah, I live, allah is greatest

t h i s

no no nonononononn
stay a loli

tfw no qt loli trump gf to sit on my lappu

That just means he'll sleep all throughout the afternoon and evening.

you did. useful stuff.

i'm just all buttflustered that bernie sanders isn't going to win

and i haven't had a blow job in ages

and i tend to take it out on trump supporters.

i'm just a liberal brainwashed by the media

A warrior in his holy light. And in his holy name.

Kanra, I can fix your blowjob situation.

you sure are
don't listen to loco btw
im a better choice

He's still pretty close to Hillary
not too far behind

Calling me a loli is the exact kind of shit that made me let it grow in the first place.

y

oh... that's like 2 - 3 hours too soon.

She'll bounce on your cock whole screaming "BUILD THAT WALL BUILD THAT WALL"

Triple Kill

while*

This is just too much.

pedophile

these girls are so right

RIDE ACROSS THE SAND
KILL KAFFIR NEXT AND RIGHT

noooo ;-;

Too late.
You're a beer drinking little girl.

i dont care dude

man thats hot as fuck

BUILD
THAT
WALL

From what I hear that was already the case.

Its the only way out.

My condolences.

I'm a switch tbh

noooooo

anything that can fog glass is better than loco

we know you've played with girls before

have you ever a boy?

lol

oh baby a triple

Late. As always loco.

people should of course still go out and vote

and he can win

it's just unlikely.

You're my bottom bitch.

She'll cum around

MAKE
AMERICA
GREAT
AGAIN
WALL
JUST
GOT
FEET
HIGHER
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It would require all Superdelegates jumping ship and backing Sanders since the rest of the states will still award delegates to the loser, allowing Clinton to get the number needed.

Easy guide how to get girls.

1.Be a Bonapartist
2.????
3.Get pussy

This image is completely wrong.
Izaya literally has no one that likes him, with Shinra being his only friend. He'd never even have a suitor for Shizuo to have to compete with.

He shouldn't drop out because there is still a chance Hillary can be indicted

The only girl I want is a peshmerga cutie.
Every other girl is just inferior.

WHAT TRUMP HAT SHOULD I GET?

I'm the bottomest and the bitchiest

DON'T FORGET THE SAA GODAMNIT

EVERY SINGLE ONE

i guess i'll try a nap.

then maybe overwatch when i wake up.

me irl

What is a woman who wouldn't fight for her country? A worthless.

Get two. Wear one and put away the other because it'll be worth millions in 100 years

Depends what youd consider a boy
I had sex with one trap
It was pretty fine and normal

Red is flagship
Black is operator
White is classy
Camo is innawoods

nice

RACE TRAITOR

Okay now prove it.

Have fun then I guess.

this tbh

CUCK

thanks fam

If you think I am a nationalist, I feel bad for you son.
I got 99 books and a Kampf ain't one.

k

wat game do i buy guys

is overwatch any good?

there are 1200 delegates left.
Obama wouldn't have won without the superdelegates.

i know. i love izaya.
shinra only likes him because he's weird. but he doesn't need people to like him.
he still loves humans.

i would be very okay with this.
Bernie actually performs better in polls against Drumpf.

How do I do that :3

Do you ever watch a video, and halfway through you realize it's pure unhistorical cancer.

NAPOLEON HAD NO CHOICE TO LEAVE EGYPT YOU FUCKING IDIOT, IT WAS EITHER THE END OF FRANCE OR CUDDLE SOME MORE WITH HIS SOLDIERS

old nosey kicked ur guys' ass mate
no way to deny it

Write my name on your leg or something.

The outright best you could hope for Sanders at this is a contested convention, which he'd still lose to Clinton since the party as a whole backs her over Sanders, possible and incredibly unlikely indictments aside.

Yeah, but no one loves him. That's the point. He's a miserably lonely person.

traps are boys. just effeminate and emasculated.

did you suck 'her' dick?

scuse me
wat

suck?

i bought a red one
maga

Napoleon is terrible.
Robespierre was the boy.

irl miku pantsu shot

Where am i supposed to find something to write with ;~:
i only have pencil

Bernie will be tough to beat there's not doubt about that, but I still hope Trump wins in the end and makes America GREAT again

fucking typos..

le alternate history x)

Write on your skin in pencil

shave first that's gross af

gj

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lol nah
Sucking a dick would just be too far for me
Whats your orientation anyway and what have you done

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Wellesley,_1st_Duke_of_Wellington
literally decimated you guys
god save the kiing

now?

Write it on a small strip piece of paper and then make it look like its on your leg.

U mad

wont work very well on leg

WELLINGTON IS LITERALLY THE BIGGEST BITCH IN HISTORY, HE WANTED TO RETREAT BUT THE GERMANS SAVED HIS ASS, DUTCH AND BELGIAN TROOPS SAVED THE DAY BUT HE TOOK ALL GLORY TO HIMSELF.
IN SPAIN HE DID JACKSHIT, IT WAS THE ROYALISTS THAT DID IT. HE IS A GLORY STEALING LITERAL BITCH.

yes

I DIDNT READ 2000 PAGES OF NAPOLEON TO ACCEPT THIS

AAAAGRHGDZRTADRY

progressive grassroot movements need to get in the face of government,

and not just rely on someone like Sanders to come along to ask for change.

bi, prefer boys.
been with both. attracted to both.
i'm all over the emotional spectrum.

America is great when he says it is.
America isn't great when he says it is.

NOO NOOOOOOOOOO
YOU FUCKING MORON THATS NOT TRUE YOU LIBERAL FAGOTTY BITCH

Most of those are either incredibly shortsighted "abolish [government agency that is actually important but people dislike]" or general public outrage movements, a la Trump, that will die once failing an election.
US history is pretty much full of the latter.

Im a boy
: ^ )

old nosey literally stook his big british cock in napoleon's manlet ass and fucked france back to democracy

4 u

Spain had perceived riches.

mate wtf

THE REASON WASN'T GOLD
IT WAS POLITICAL AND GEOPOLITICAL STABILITY AND SPREAD OF THE REVOLUTION

lewd...

America is not great now trust me. we are divided like a mother fucker

Plus taking the then largest global empire.

Im gonna stop this video

this is too much trigger

You're going full tumblr.

yea. progressives aren't really cohesive.
and sometimes aren't even coherent.
they need to grow up.

yea. we'd fool around if i was bored.

my point is that Trump says both those things
and you can pick and choose what you agree with
it's a buffet of pandering bullshit. just choose your dish.

Nice I believe you now.

I'm so happy o ////o

is that a problem?

NO THEY DID JACKSHIT WITH THE EMPIRE
YOU KNOW WHO DID?? BRITAIN, AFTER THE DUTCH REPUBLIC WAS CONQUERED BRITAIN RUSHED IN TO CONQUER EVERY BIT OF TERRITORY

I can't handle ahistoric videos

stay mad

It's not a matter of immaturity but anything based on a kneejerk reaction can and will fail whenever what caused that reaction dies down or switches to another crusade, be it a progressive or conservative leaning.
"Bathroom bills" is the current flavor of the day in the US and even those have lost any and all coherent conservative backing, which then falls back on the usual conservative scapegoats like immigration and pandering to big business with "taxes and labor laws are killing the economy". An economy that by every metric is healthiest that it's been since Reaganomics.

Shouldnt we be getting to know each other more before considering these things

I will fight this disinformation until it is dead.

You know I treat my girls nice.

I've always hated that painting of him.
Mainly because of that fucking horse's face.

i wish i knew more about European history

i agree. but many people think Bernie is a kneejerk.
doesn't help that the college student base that help him are comprised of kneejerk retards, who end up getting attention from critics.
currently watching Cenk Ugyr on C-SPAN.

lolfag

HE FUCKEED THE HORSE

Napoleon was more lucky than skilled.

I don't I love the Romanticism.
This is the greatest though, how the incompetent ministers react at his coup. Knowing what they do next adds to the power.

these triggers are too much

It's really romantic to know
and complicated

Corsican pirate.

This is Jean-Christophe Napoleon, true head of the house of Bonaparte and true EMPEROR OF FRANCE

REREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bernie is a weird case for that. A lot of his supporters are morons equally as loathsome as Trump's. But his history in Vermont has routinely been the most consistent independent. Just more of a true "socially liberal economic socialist" a la Canada and any of the developed world.
I like him as a candidate and his ideals, I just hate his base.

i prefer all my relationships to be romantic
i may be a scumbag but i enjoy all the parts of being with a partner not just the sex

By that logic Charlemagne's blood should still hold claim.

replies when?
i wonder if they stop because i did what you do to me
tsuchi complaining about this post when?

THEN WHY IS YOUR QUEEN LEGITIMATE?
DID SHE EARN THIS RIGHT??!

I am a romantic that hasn't read the Romantics.
I'm sort of waiting for a special moment to experience them.
But that's more an art thing.

I won't say I know nothing about European history
but never really looked it with personal investment.

Guess cuz I'm not European.

Aren't you half-white?

Romanticism (the movement) =/= romantic (the personal value of the "story", "love", etc

When's that you think?

Of course, heritage is only personal.
and kinda subjective

definitely the purest candidate in a while.

He should have named Elizabeth Warren as his running mate early on.

oh. didn't think you as that.

me too. never fooled around with someone that wasn't a friend first.

it makes it more special. so does drugs. would you be down?

That's the pun. I am a romantic, but I haven't experienced The Romantics.

not too sure. sorta wanna do it with someone. though, that's insane right?
obviously read a few poems by some of them, but not from the right perspective.

haven't worked it out yet.
that's why i haven't done it.

i concur, but ask me anything about China over the last couple centuries.
you can still feel its effects today, so I guess that made it more engaging.

Eh, it'll end with 8 more years of the same as the last with a Clinton presidency more than likely, continuation of Obama's programs and very few, if any major changes.

yes

They're shitty and way too up their own asses with flowery bullshit.

lmao

OMFG THAT IS HILARIOUS

If youre asking me to be the new wallace that sounds like a lot of fun

choke on lead tp

COOL
FUCKEN
STORY

this is my genre~

so they say. a whole lotta nothing, broken up by a few bads.
youtube.com/watch?v=MgSocr2DTic

Tamamo folder where

It's important for what it inspired and developed; it's boring for reading it in itself.

Status quo politics are better than disastrous constant changes at least.

Not insane, just really hard.
I did research on China too for school once, but that was really because I have a vague ancestor from Guangdong. hail Chang-kai shek

Every rival claim stays a rival claim, since they are inherently illegitimate. in term of legitimacy only the sitting ruler is legitimate and rivals have their own legitimacy rules. Bonaparte hasn't violated the rogue succession laws so is a illegitimate legitimate claimant.

*in and of itself

s u c c

Here.
It's muu's and it's low quality.

As your King, I would ban all league shitposting.

you'll be boo.
we'll find your weakness and play with it, then.

not listening .__.
i'm going into it with an open mind

don't mention that traitorous scum.
cowards. but their food is good.

Where the hell did Kamuu even go?

new

is life