Stress relief

What games allow me to relieve frustration, stress, and pure undiluted fucking rage?

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/download/88vhk58zcjnyxck/BreedingSeason7.7-installer.exe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wanna be the guy

Prototype

Shadow Of Mordor, because you can get a yuge horde of uruks to chase you, and then just go to town on them and see big combo numbers without actually putting any effort in. Probably Payday2 also, just take an LMG, put it on normal and stand in a hallway.

This is actually a really good option.

Gonna reinstall Soldier Of Fortune 2.

postal 2 was not first post

disappointing

also GTA vice city/san andreas with cheats and horseshit

I'd recommend 3 but it hasn't aged well.

Any game where people create things. Kick their sandcastles and transfer your rage to them. Bask in it as they helplessly flail at you. It's therapeutic.

Katamari Damacy
Kirby
Jumping Flash
Harvest Moon
LSD Dream Emulator
Daytona USA
Crash Bandicoot
Tony Hawks Pro Skater

Channel that rage into comfy and fun faggot

This isn't healthy user.

War for the Overworld

>>>/r9k/
Let me guess, you heard some girls laughing nearby and you thought it was about you?

Is it that common?

I really love blasting away raiders, Super Mutants and Deathclaws in the Mojave Wasteland in Fallout 3 and in Boston in Fallout 4. No other games reallly allow you the freedom to do what you want like Bethesday RPGs do.

No, I've been trying to maintain my lifts at certain weights and the app I'm using deloaded a lift and I didn't notice because it has no maintenance feature. Its a tiny thing that's entirely my fault that will have no impact on me past today but for whatever reason only tiny trivial things make me pissed off. Spilling coffee and other things like that also make my blood boil, but when something really awful happens I can keep my cool. I'm still fucking mad.

Metal gear rising, on hard or higher.

Bonus points, play the Sam bossfight with the minimum strength wooden sword.

Postal 2. For comfy and for comficidal tendencies.

Devil may cry

I finished it on Dante Must Die a year or so ago and have no desire to ever touch it again. Nightmare can suck a dick, and Mundus too, and that second fight with Griffin, that shit was fucking atrocious.

It doesnt have to be the 1st one. but it is my fav

just go for a run

far more satisfying than video games

Doom wads and mods, preferably on highest difficulty

IS Defense
Darksiders

I know its early access, but I got it for six bucks…. or maybe eight during the summer sale. Already put in a few hours. Fun as fuck.

I recommend Dustforce

Postal 2 is a pretty boring game. The only reason it's popular is because it's edgy.

Do you prefer to buy physical media you don't own?

I've always loved it, it hasn't worked after I updated some drivers today though, I'll have to look into that.

Honestly some of the most fun I've had in a game, there's nothing else that lets you create such retarded carnage.

No Russian.

Yeah, i dont own this.

Exactly.

Painkiller can get pretty cathartic.

Far Cry 2
Killing Floor
Payday 2
maybe Hotline: Miami
The first three I used to play almost every day right after work. There was something about just driving/boating around in Far Cry 2 that was really relaxing. It was easy enough to kill anyone trying to get you, firefights were rarely long enough to bother you.

yeah it works sometimes, sometimes it just makes me angrier

Technically you own those as much as you own Steam games. They are a "License," to use a game.

Here's some of my PC collection (More are behind it) just to add to the other guy who loves keeping physical copies.

As for the OP's question, games that relieve stress and tension for me:

#1: Quake 1
#2: Painkiller
#3: Grim Dawn
#4: Stalker CoP on post-game freeplay

lol, how trite

Mostly because all new games are just empty boxes with a steam code in them, and all new consoles are wastes of money

exactly

then why shit on people who buy from steam

don't reply. you've dug your own hole. since you will reply ( I know you will because you downvoted me ) I already know you're gonna mention piracy. I'll just post a smug face if you do

ultimate doom and doom 2
rip and tear and whatnot
also going full rambo in metal gear games

I've been playing Breeding Season lately, not even a good game but it can help killing time. Link if you're too lazy to google it
mediafire.com/download/88vhk58zcjnyxck/BreedingSeason7.7-installer.exe

I don't shit on people who buy from steam, I shit on the industry for supporting shitty practices so much there is no other choice.
And I sage'd because the post was offtopic. I've already contributed to the thread, and so have you, so we should both not bump.

thanks for not being a shitter, user

sorry about that

Those look fun.

This right here is the solution. Cure your stress by getting comfy.

Katamari and Harvest Moon are excellent choices in this regard.

Seems like it's time to get on gear.

lol

I used to put dead or alive 2 hardcore on super easy in endless survival, just beat the shit out of the CPU.

Also some of the old wrestling games, I loved beating a guy so bad he got knocked out in here comes the pain

This is some conflicting advice.

Seems straightforward to me.

Hatred.

When I'm angry I just start up PAYDAY 2, take an easy Mallcrashers heist and just go on a mass-shooting.

try EDF 2025 or the new version called 4.1 shadow of new despair I don't know why but it is always so calming to just destroy hundreds of giant ants and spiders with two arm mounted miniguns which are literally ripping them apart or to flatten the entire city with air strikes and explosives.
Burnout is also a good way to get some of that stress out of the system but I dunno which I should recommend because I liked "revenge" the most but everyone agrees that the car projectiles are too cheesy and easily abused in that game which is true.
Vanquish if you even know that it exists is good in that regard because it plays like a mix between GOW and Bayonetta only that you can freely trigger the bullet time and you are discouraged to abuse cover like a coward and it's just feels awesome to cut a over 3 meter tall robot in two pieces with a buzzsaw gun or to punch the liquid metal out of a wannabe t-1000 face.