POKEMON GO IS LIVE AND FREE!

POKEMON GO IS LIVE AND FREE!

BOUT TIME NINTENDO DID MOBILE!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/DOYzB
reddit.com/r/Ingress/comments/2d0j43/dont_take_the_game_too_seriously/
reddit.com/r/Ingress/comments/2aqu2f/warning_nsfw_language_this_game_can_get_intense/
reddit.com/r/Ingress/comments/2s4n13/questions_about_harassment_and_player_banning/
reddit.com/r/Ingress/comments/37mvpl/ever_deal_with_one_of_those_players/
reddit.com/r/Ingress/comments/2safdt/ingress_report_harassment/
cartelpress.com/teen-playing-pokemon-go-stabbed-mugged-iphone/
tourettes-action.org.uk/19-symptoms-of-ts.html
apkmirror.com/apk/niantic-inc/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-0-29-0-release/pokemon-go-0-29-0-android-apk-download/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have actual games to play. Eat shit

You never know what could happen…

Game froze on fucking pincir fml

This thing is literal trash. I can't find any fucking Pokemons where I live. And I'm not pissing away any fucking gas just to capture some fake fucking animals.

So I caught some Pokemon, each more or less fitting their respective environment.

I'm up to level 4 now, I went out and used a WI-Fi paywall for as long as I could, unfortunately it kept fucking failing.
I just really had a lot of fun

How about you simply take a walk outside, you have to walk for about a minute for them to pop out.

You're just salty that you aren't getting any Pokemon in your house as well.
t. pokeloser

Maybe he's rural and Nintendo probably didn't bother to code for Rural areas

So, I also walked into a Pokespot, and I need a "Pokespot Module", is there any way to obtain this without giving shekels to Jewfreak?

Also, here are some Pokespots that I saw in my map.
And the local Police Station, I think
To further confirm what I said in the other thread, there is a Water Gym, since it's a public pool, but there's a SUPER GYM somewhere else. Check the red place with doduo.

Ah. Makes SOME sense, remember, you need to have an internet connection at all times.
This thing is a data chugger.

it pissed me off at first, but honestly being 100% proven right on it being just another garbage mobile game kind of had me get over it
I just want to see how long this piece of shit stays relevant when S&M come out

nah i live in the mountains and i find them fine. Only problem you run in to in rural areas is landmarks for pokeshops or whatever they're called.

That's not an official game, is it?

I just want a game that has you transfer your 3DS Pokemon to your smart phone
Then you can battle using your phone and sync the data to your profile in S/M

I think Pokemon bank will do something similar, or not, I forget.

Sun and Moon, user.

What? Never heard of Pokemon S&M?

Sun & Moon.

there is bondage art of popplio and kitten
Ahhh! Snake!!!

I have two pokespots within walking distance of my house:
One is at a black church
The other is a small park frequented by drug dealers and users

So your basic choice is between getting shot or getting stabbed?

I think you'd have a lot of fun there.

remove genwunner

What the fuck are you doing, go and catch yourself a Jinx!

Remove Kalos- oh wait.

LOL.

So Jynx and Hypno

Does Bill Cosby attend the church?

Would be funny but it's a suburban area, only stuff I've found around me is Caterpie, Pidgey and Ratatta

Is there any way to trade?

I'll trade you a paras for your caterpie!

Well Hypno as in Drugs take control over bodies but yeah

8ch.net Pokémon Go Klan

Color red (for the pill)
Name: Team Rocket

Put Rocket or TR in your name to show it.

No trading yet

What

Heehee!~

It tickles.😝

Some black churches are populated by bretty cool people tbh

ill just wait until someone cracks the apk so I dont gotta get jewed with buying shit

This is literally just Ingress: Pokémon Edition.

The Poké Stops are in the exact same spots as the portals.

Gyms are claimed portals.

Pokémon are resonators and XMPs.

Instead of training pokémon and completing a Pokédex you're essentially just playing a glorified Safari Game.

Overall, I am disappoint.

And also it feels like a blatant work in progress, though that might just be 'cause the music cutting off on a regular basis. And the lack of customization options that aren't just texture swaps.

I'd hope it's a work in progress. I want to build up a fucking Chatot army.

You need a shower user

You're right actually, I stepped on some charcoal outside, that and the photo makes look even darker.

When I was getting home from catching Pokemon, I saw a cat crouching down, and took pictures of it taking a shit

Post. It.

So red team we're doing right? Team Valor

i live in a tiny, tiny community and there's like eleven poke-spots or whatever they're called in my vicinity, and three gyms

Take over the gyms and I think you collect money from them every day. Like your the pokemon mob or some shit.

You look like you're a negro

KEK
E
K

archive.is/DOYzB

Alright give me a moment

Hahahahahahahahahahahha

Mfw

Everyone knew that was going to happen eventually
Kinda shocked it happened so soon

Wowitsfuckingnothing.jpg

Have a better pic

Team rocket don't play

you legit have hair on your feet like a fucking hobbit lmfao

reddit.com/r/Ingress/comments/2d0j43/dont_take_the_game_too_seriously/

reddit.com/r/Ingress/comments/2aqu2f/warning_nsfw_language_this_game_can_get_intense/

reddit.com/r/Ingress/comments/2s4n13/questions_about_harassment_and_player_banning/

reddit.com/r/Ingress/comments/37mvpl/ever_deal_with_one_of_those_players/

At least the game have real PvP like outside

FOR
WHAT
PURPOSE

Every time

Oh yes this game, once it has trading and PvP battles its going to be baaad.

It's strange, innit?
I'm a very masculine man, user.

So you can make it your wallpaper, silly.

i don't have mobile data so i'll never be able to run those gyms or visit those monuments

I once lost all $30 of my phone credit because my brother tried to get into the google store for some reason

Check around parks and coffee shops for WI-fi hotspots, I recommend you use Phony for Firefox if you wanna trick the hot-spot service to give you more minutes/hours if you're behind a paywall.

If it's free service, then don't bother.

I'm basically cheating. Speaking of cheating. Have you heard of pirates that have cracked Pokemon Go! Wide open? I'll find a link for the apk, it basically unlocks everything, candy crush style.

If you have android I think there are ways to fuck with your gps location. Idk if youll get banned but it's worth a shot if you dont care that much. I think it's called gps scatter.

This one is great aswell
reddit.com/r/Ingress/comments/2safdt/ingress_report_harassment/

wew

ALRIGHT NIGGERS. SHOW ME THE POKEMON YOU'VE CAUGHT!!

That thread is a fucking trip. It will never stop being super weird to me that "only the strong have a right to personal safety, weak people deserve to get beat up and defending yourself is wrong" is the *liberal* position. Maybe it ties into the whole masochist/cuckold thing, like it's some defining shibboleth to feel you deserve to be beaten and humiliated, so anyone who doesn't is seen as a defector. I don't fucking get it.

Are you walking around, staying still, using that spray shit? You got a good amount.

>THE WITCH HUNTS ARE OVER

I went to the shops twice. It's winter.
My neighbourhood sucks.

Their consensus was to punch or kick the aggressor in the nose or groin and *run away*. They don't understand that a push can be (and has been) fatal, or that just losing your balance puts you in a vulnerable position. They will never understand why police are trained not to back up from an aggressor, but to use lethal or somewhat-less-lethal force.

Shit, I don't understand how they can see someone legally use a gun to completely de-escalate a situation, with where they've been assaulted and then express grief over the fact that some people live in a world where they can legally defend themselves with force.

Maybe it's the fucking upboats that get me. The entire idea of pushing popular opinions to the top and hiding less popular ones is the most efficient way to create group-think.

actually, fuck reddit
redditters are the real cucks here

I was earlier, yes.

I walked around and when I was about to leave I was checking my items for a "PokeSpot Module" then wild Pokemon came out and attacked some more, 3 at a time even, you have to remember, I'm in a big field, near a boys and girls club.

Also, I used the incense about an hour ago and even more came out, that's how I got the growlithe.
I'll use my last incest tomorrow and see how many more Pokemon I catch.

I sure hope I catch a krabby near the local swimming or (or in this case, gym)

There's still a TON I don't understand about this fucking game either.
Why are two gyms colored differently, are they different types, or is one gym simply stronger than the others? It's obvious that the color distinction means something, but what?

Wow.
I'm sorry to hear that, right as when I was taking a shit, I encountered a rapidash, in my bathroom.

you have a lot of cheese pizza

is there a way to play this without an account? I really don't want nintendo having my shit on file

Yes, I see that it clearly says "Ponyta"
Polite sage because I don't want to be the one to bumplock the thread.

That's why you have a collapsible Baton to hit them back with
Unless if you live in London, Melbourne or Sydney, then you are screwed

Third world country catches coming through.

being canadian is suffering

we're gonna make it brah

How do you get eggs?
Also, I JUST caught a digglet.
This is how my area has been since I got it, so many grass patches constantly sprouting. I'm on fire.
I wish I had the Pokemon you had though, I want water Pokemon.

I need to do that at a white, liberal neighborhood.

Don't wanna get justifiably shot by a redneck.

Reds are liberating this area from the filthy Yellows.

You can get eggs by checking-in at Poké-stops.

Also, my fucking country doesn't seem to be supported.
Thanks Nintendo.

That'd be hilarious in a "permanently ruining this app for everyone" sort of way

Ah fuck something way worse than ingress released into the wild.

My town has other reds, how do I pick a color?
And I did! It did nothing!

When you reach level 5 and go to gym you get to pick, we all need to be reds.

this is probably one of the few instances where not supporting a country makes sense

not that they need a reason to exclude you

better dead than red

It's totally random. Most of the time you get some pokéballs, you may get eggs, potions and revives as well.

Also make sure to go to a Gym once you reach Level 5 and join the Red team, they're the only right choice.

Sure. I'll be red.
even though Zapdos was my favorite

Have a pidgey in my hand.

br?

FIRST STABBING BECAUSE OF POKEMON
GAME NEARLY AS DANGEROUS AS WOW !!!
cartelpress.com/teen-playing-pokemon-go-stabbed-mugged-iphone/

CHICAGO – 17 Year-old Marcus Jackson was stabbed and mugged for his iPhone after allegedly playing “Pokemon Go” a new app released by the franchise on July 6.

Police say Jackson was just walking around playing “Pokemon Go” and didn’t realize he had stepped into what is know as a bad neighborhood. A local store owner said he saw Marcus Jackson was stabbed and his belongings stolen right after recording the incident he immediately called the Chicago police department.

The store owner said “This kid was just looking at his phone I don’t think he had any idea where he was at or that he was being stabbed” Marcus Jackson is in stable condition and we’re told he will recover his main concern at this moment is getting his iPhone back.

If you have any information about this incident please don’t hesitate to call your local law enforcement agency.

Fuck this game.
It could have been the DEFINITIVE pokemon game, but no, let's do something bad that doesn't require any effort.
I mean, if they added a regular battle/trade system from the games, this would be 10/10.
But no.
pokeballs.

Serbia

See.

One simple paid update could change all of that, it's not hard at all.
They can do it with the snap of a finger.

Summer is the bane of all evil

Maybe they think you'll remove Voltorb

Being in an apartment complex is awesome. I have a playground near the back that acts as a rest stop, a gym located in the lobby and another rest stop as a fucking water fountain.

I would buy it in a heartbeat
But I dont think they will do it, it's basically reskinned Ingress, and adding a battle system would mean rewrite everything

Fucker, it's Pokemon. We got curious.

Just because we're playing it and discussing it doesn't mean this game is great, it is sub-par.

I just get such a rush catching Pokemon IRL

I think it's more that Nintendo doesn't give a shit about us.
We never got neither the wii U nor amibos here.

You mean that isn't part of the plan? What the fuck is the point though. I heard it was pokemon VR, I assumed it would have that kind of basic shit. This isn't like some bullshit early access release? I severely doubt they wouldn't add battling to a fucking pokemon game.

inb4 the amount of phones being stolen by niggers increases significantly because of this game.

It's GOING to happen, ese.

Give it time.
If they don't, then this game will tank due to normalfag expectations.
Or the success will surpass the originals.

Forgot my image, now that's it's more relevant than ever.

Just think of the niggers as random challengers except you have to fight them instead of your pokemon doing it for you.

They never said it was part of the plan
People just overhyped it

Well if Kebab comes crawling in the door of Nintendo's Headquaters, Serbia won't be there to help

So, what the fuck do you do in this game even?

Walk round town looking like a retard,
or if you live in a large city, it is your duty, your task to think of clever ways to troll other Pokemon GO users. is a GREAT idea!

Catch shit and walk around for the first day. Then claim shit as your own in the gym with the second.

COME THE FUCK ON, I JUST NEED ONE BASTARD POKEMON TO COME OUT THEN I CAN EVELATE, WHY IS THIS SUCH HORSESHIT. WHAT THE FUCK!!

I got Tourettes, this speaks for itself.

At least he was red so we're buddies.

Zhirato, i will own this town

I live in a fucking desert you fucking twat. It's like 110 degrees out here. Besides, this is a stupid fucking "game" that would have been a lot more fun if I was 12 and a faggot. Oh wait, I'm in the biggest den of faggotry and hypocrisy.

Haha,

I'm tempted to download the app some day depending on the success locally so I know where the gyms and shit are at so I can plan my IRL trolling.

Do pokemon spawn at your house? I sort of want to try this just to see what the fuss is about but I can't get internet service around my home except on my wifi. Really remote area.

From my experience no, and if you bother to walk to any flying grass or whatever it doesnt react at all.

Repeat same trick with another person, then watch cops arrest other Rocket cosplayers.
?????.
Profit.

how bad is it

Fucking classic!

I also live in a desert, dicklip. Shit has topped up to 120f, but it won't stop me from going outside in short bursts, catching Pokemon, getting some exercise, having the sweat exfoliate my skin AND enjoying myself at the same time. It just doesn't stop me from having F U N.

Something you CLEARLY never had in your adulthood, faggot.
Now get outta herr' with your salty ass.
You fucking bum.

Some days not so bad, but some times I never want to leave the house because of it, I get very politically incorrect with my tourettes, Holla Forumsacks would easily recognize me when I randomly shout shit like "nigger dindu!" or "gas the kikes!", I have no control over it but granted, I find it funny, the way I cope is by making it into a laugh at times with my mates, I'm fun at parties but a nightmare to take out to dinner. :^)

With my condition I've developed a troll like attitude in which I never feel bad for anything I say and I laugh off any comments, I've triggered many liberals and they can't do anything about it because I got tourettes and if they said anything they need to check their privilage!

What the shit?!

Gotta catch 'em all, amirite?

Saw it on Holla Forums not entirely sure if its real or shooped but it made me laugh

Fun fact! The condition of having vocal ticks such as yours has actually been mostly reclassified, I forget what as, but it has it's own name now, see leave those of us with motor ticks out of it!

47c beat that

I wonder if there is a pokemon spot at Calais Jungle?

reminds me of that manga where the chick has to try and find here dad by the shape of his dick

tourettes-action.org.uk/19-symptoms-of-ts.html

I was diagnosed with the worst case, but as I said, some days are worse than others. Some days are just motor tics but some days are vocal, then at my worst it can be obscene and outright Holla Forums tier stuff comes out of my gabber…

Do the vocal ticks hurt you at all? Like you cramp to get them out? I've wondered sometimes if I got vocal ticks because I've cussed family out before, and that's not really my thing, it was only when I was angry , but it didn't feel like my other ticks

YES. COME TO ME BABY

Lv 5

Is there actual fucking combat yet?

Do you do ever say something you know will offend someone to get a rise out of them, and say its your tourettes

No.
This is an autism simulator.

Can someone actually explain what this "game" is?

I understand the GPS based structure, but what do you actually do, what's the point of catching pokemon?

The one tic that really fucks me over is twitching my neck, if I'm not careful I end up really hurting my neck.

It's frustrating if anything, if I start ticking, it's very hard to stop and I have no control over my tics or muscle spasms or anything, and yes, it's as exhausting for me trying to hold them in as they are explosive when I let it out.

Everyone swears when they're stressed, it's just we tend to swear a a lot more, also places and things that get me stressed often "triggers" my tourettes more (I hate using that word).

I don't mean to derail this thread with discussion of Tourettes syndrome but you're probably the first user I've come across with tourettes of some sort.

More like wall paint simulator.
This took annoyingly long.
I hope I get to fight people at the gym.

It's nothing but a collectathon.

You catch, that's it, I think.

You just help map the world for datamining companies and in return they show you cute pokemon. Fair trade really.

I don't tend to intentionally offend people and claim it was my tourettes, if I want to offend someone, I just offend them. But a part of my tourettes means I am very impulsive and naturally rather aggressive at times, so I will just say things how they are so to speak.

But I may sometimes just let my tourettes go as far as it does without holding anything back just to fuck with liberals, because they won't know what's a genuine insult or what my tourettes are, either way. They can't do shit because they're being discriminating if they do, I've been blessed with the ability to fuck with liberals and their entire ideology.

It's both a blessing and a curse…

Same, don't mean to derail, but I had one kinda like your neck thing, except, I would clench my eyes shut, squish my face and hold my breath. it was a common thing to, and made me sick, and I had to hold off learning to drive because of it

Does this game send my location to israel and shit?

yeah but if you own a smartphone your data is already at israel

Assumed as much. It's disappointing.

Thanks.

lol

I know that feel bro, I haven't yet got the control to be able to drive, yet funnily enough, I can drive a tractor no problem.

It's also worth noting that the best way I cope with tourettes and the constant "embarrassment" it could bring is to treat it as humor, I don't give a fuck about what others think, I've learned to be based and with that, it commands respect from my friends. I'm known as "twitch" to my friends and that's a nickname given to from respect, they respect the fact that I don't care what some liberal feminist says about my "NIGGER!" outburst, it's actually pretty funny at times.

A deadly concoction of lurking chans for years and my Tourettes has turned me into a IRL hate machine with the ability to trigger SJWs (which are running rampant in my area too) without even trying.

Maybe its because a Car is touchy and also goes faster

You are my medical hero. You keep doing your shit man, don't let no libs hold you down.

Lucky for me, most people ignore my little coughing that I do all the time, I only had one autistic kid make fun of me for it, and I just laughed along and every time he made fun of me he would stop and say "you know i'm just joking right, don't mean to offend you" than he would continue mocking me. I think that was funnier than my ticks.

What meds do you take, if any? I've been doing Fluphenazine (i think that's how it's spelled?) and shits great, my ticks never happen when i'm calm.

I guess most of the goals are self-imposed. But the main objectives would be to catch em all by going all around your city to all the different environments, or defend your region from blue and yellow scum by training up your mons and leaving them to stand guard at your gyms.

What.

I want to bitchslap your sorry ass out of hate of your redditspeak, and envy that you're gonna get away with this.

Mostly the former, but I can't deny the latter.

Also, anyone catch Grimer yet? Where'd you find it? Muk was always a GOAT for me.

I want to believe this is a photoshop but I can't.

I found one lurking around my neighbourhood at 11AM this morning. Wasn't going to go outside in the freezing cold just for a pokemon.
regretting it hard now

Can you have virtual sex with the pokemans that you catch?
I want to deflower Gardevoir.

gen 1 only fam

FUCK!

Here's a guide a buddy sent me, Brett handy

Is that you?

Nope, a screencap i found on twitter.

Checked on the normalfags and I find THIS.

thats photo shopped. I can tell by the pixels

Just LAUGH at it

I can't believe Reddit cucks get mad over someone using self defense! I bet that faggot was instigated the fight them bitched because the other guy was harm.

And people are actually defending the attackers! Also why is this a year ago? Did it come out a year ago or just started?

?

I used to take Ritalin, but that shit was terrible and made me a blubbering mess of a man, mantits were the least of my troubles with that shit.

I don't take meds any more, medication fucked me over and I choose not to take it, it's how I roll…

A tractor is a lot heavier and with all the shit you can do with it, like attaching huge ass pickup buckets or whatever, a lot can go wrong.

I've never used reddit in my life, what else could I call it? Fucking with liberals? Because effectively that's what it is.

Pajeet? My son?

I literally have hair on my feet IRL too lad,

It's OK if you're not a faggot about it and shave every day like some twink.

I tried to shave once and fucked up my legs and thighs after a day or so.
They were irritated like a motherfucker.

This is why I don't shave, I only trim my beard to prevent it becoming a shameful neckbeard.

Fuck dude.
can I see? ❤

IT'S LIT, YOU FUCKING NIGGERS.

fuck off

Go have a panic attack in public then, you fucking spaz.

Where you at? The mountains of New Zealand?

FUCKING BREXIT

Eet ees I, daddy

Life imitates hentai.

you're just jealous you can't get away with hurting liberal's feelings without being sent to diversity camp. :^)

How would Brexit have anything to do with Nintenjew not making it available in Britain? That's a EU thing and I heard sources that claim the game works for Britain regardless…

Unless there's some salty gook in Nintendo who hates Britain leaving the EU for some reason and blocked it for Britbongs…

Sure?

Also. I seems you CAN battle after all, but only in gyms.
Looks like you guys better get your asses moving if you want red to take over.

Glorious red master race will prevail against the blue cucks and the yellow scum!

why red

It's 3 times faster

Is the game actually out? I downloaded the apk yesterday but it's not there on google play

Why not?

We need to take over this game in the name of Holla Forums's collective autism, we could have chosen any of the two colors, but red prevailed.

why did Holla Forums choose red though

Newfag.

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME IF THE SERVERS ARE STILL DOWN OR IF IT'S JUST ME

Because of the redpill, then

Redpill? Red's a cool color? Not everything needs a meaning.

Be nice.

kys

Who said this?

Again… Who said this?

Cripplekike's site got too big for his liking so he left, it was inevitable that newfag plebbiters were going to find this site eventually…

Yes. Trolling is now redditspeak, by the way. Just so you know.

For what it's worth, I wish I could be not autistic about this too. Such is Holla Forums.

that happens if you lose a pokemon battle , you lose all your money and black out

niggers steal your money and shank you

Fucking what. Its been 20 years
Jesus christ , what the fuck? I just chatted with someone i had basically forgot about. Thanks Pokemon Go

WHAT THE FUCK, WHEN WAS THIS
SAGE FOR OFFTOPIC

did you sex?

Is this the newfag containment thread?

SHUT YOU FUCKING MOUTH, I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE THE GG EXODUS AND I HAVEN'T HEARD SHIT ABOUT HOTWHEELS LEAVING

H O W

He left a while ago, I can't be fucked to find the source link but he's stepped down from being the big wig and Jim has run the site for a while now, first Hotwheels wasn't being very active and never really talked to people, now he has more or less left the site, he could be working on some code but for the most part he's done nothing for a while…

Also, this was announced around the same time this Jackson person shown up, this "community manager"… The info is out there, you need to find it for yourself.

So you're all totally not new but don't know what colour our anons are portrayed as.

He abandoned us for emojis.

Holla Forums has been around longer than the GG exodus, I myself have been here as soon as Moot started acting like a cuck around the start of the GG happening, that's old news and there is no reason to bring it up again.

I don't follow the staff happenings on Holla Forums as much as I should, but I heard things through threads on /operate/ and the like.

I understood that anyway, and I remember when people were drawing concept pieces for that mascot so to speak.

Is Holla Forums always this gay because I don't always lurk Holla Forums.

Holy shit there are people in this thread talking about this game seriously.

I thought it was just a joke thread.

This is the end. This is the most popular thread on the board atm.

Holla Forums is literally over now, wow, I never thought this is how it would go out.

The autism is unbelievable

It's just occurred to me that there is a high chance of this game flopping or turning into some generic pay2win cuckfest with the way mobile games usually go.
It has been advertised via streams by a bunch of overacting hyper normalfags who claim Nintendo is the best but will try everything in the book to hide the obvious flaws…
I've realized the growing trend of "leaks" and "beta test hype" with Nintendo games, granted it works as a marketing strategy but when the actual game comes out, the mass disappointment usually makes the game implode in on itself…

Why is Nintendo even moving onto the mobile game market? It serves as a huge cash cow because of addicted normalfags and there's hardly any creative talent needed to produce mobile apps, I guess I answered my own question here… It's all for money.

This game may be successful and pave the way for actual good content for mobile games, or it won't and we'll just see the usual cashcow bullshit which Nintendrones will defend… I expect the latter but secretly hope that something good will come out of Nintendo before it officially dies out…

So does anyone know if the display on the phone needs to be to get a notification a pokemon is nearby?

This has never happened before this. Like, never.

Apparently it goes into a battery saving mode where the screen is off but the app is still active.

You don't need any of that.

Also this article needs an editor.

Eh, point already proven lol

Ah, the mating call of the microtransaction/DLC apologist.

Have you even played it? Do you know what any of those things you posted do?

(checked)
So streamers with "exclusive access" claiming that a game is going to be the best thing ever when it turns out to be utter shit hasn't totally happened ever before?

Sideloadable android mirror for non-US fags:
apkmirror.com/apk/niantic-inc/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-0-29-0-release/pokemon-go-0-29-0-android-apk-download/

I don't know why goytendo made this US only. It works perfectly in my country.

That's not what you wrote. You talked about leaks and beta tests.
Also, if you're talking about early copies for publicity, this has been done by everyone since the beginning.

I still can't login.

There's a small number of games on the mobile market that do f2p right, where the entire game can be accessed and thoroughly enjoyed without ridiculous paywalls and grinding until you break your fingers, with the OPTION of spending money here and there to support the developers, some of these games have been really successful, I know at least one mobile game which is hugely successful and entirely f2p where you can thoroughly enjoy the game just as much as someone who splashes out. But heads up, it is a children's game which effectively cashes on the Meinkraft autism train so take it as you will…

Yes. And this game gives you access to everything you need without spending a cent.
You should really play it before criticizing its pay model.

Pixel Dungeon is better than 75% of indie games you can buy on Steam while also being a free mobile game without microtransactions.

That's true, but I still believe that the "leaks" from the beta tests were just a marketing ploy to get people to talk about the game more, if it's the first, it probably won't be the last

kek I can't because I'm a Europoor, I'm going by what friends have told me.

I had a Rattata in my house, so yeah they do. I wouldn't expect anything great, though.

It's available right now, like people have been saying for the past two days you dumbass.
Just download the apk.

Use goygle plus

Just make a throwaway account.

I don't want to get shanked by Tyrone or get run over by a bus or some shit while chasing a Pikachu atm, I got work to do. But maybe one day I'll give it a run

It wasn't on goojew play.
Now my old version is logging in again. Weird

Google+ is jewgle's social platform. Don't worry, it's okay if you don't know, no one uses it anyway.

Jim is pretty redpilled, don't worry too much.

Nintendo and the other IP's are currently going through their "toes in the water" phase before the NX comes out. Give it time, it'll evolve. for the best or worst.

I used to be a Hikkikomori.
Those times are behind me, mental issues and such.
I don't even think it was that, humans are just social creatures, it took time but I got myself out there.

Really cool, I want that too.

Jim's a kike and thus cannot be trusted.

Nintendo Makes America Great Again.
By being greedy jew cunts.

Damn, you live in a good area to get those.
Or are a bunch of them "defaults" that everyone gets? (Rattata, Pidgey, etc)

Japan mobile game market is pretty big, so clueless Jap shareholders demand Nintendo not just do it in Japan- but world wide.

It's a mixed bag, water types are a rarity here.
I live in a Desert-ish area, so no zubats or caterpies for me. I feel giddy, since it's lime starting my journey in another region.
Game is still bland as fuck though.
I've caught every Pokemon I've coming across–

EXCEPT FOR FUCKING OMANYTE WHO RAN AWAY. MOTHERFUCKER, I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU.

Help me name my Geodude, Pidgey and Sandrew

Okay I named some, second page needs help.

I mean- this is how they get you to play the game.
I want to download the game just to see whats in my area.

Geobro. Look at his RB sprite, for god's sake. Can't post pics right now sorry. He's giving you an eternal thumbs up as you fight, if you don't care to google it.
Shelby. I got a friend who likes Pidgeot, so in his honor do it.
Emiya Sandshrew? I got nothing.

Didn't mean to sage.

I wanted lulzy names, but here you go.

alright you're pushing it alittle

Here's my team so far. I got rid of all the Pidgeys and Weedles I've caught to upgrade Ace and my Kakuna.

Also, that Pidgeot I just randomly found in the wild.

I cant catch 'em in my house, probably because of a tin roof blocking the reception.

Walked 7-10km this afternoon and nabbed close to 30-40 pokemon.

My country arse hick town has 6 pokemon gyms and a fucktonne of pokestops from outskirts near where I live to the main street.

Nah man.
I refuse to believe people cannot capture some pokemon.

I just want to make it FUNNY.

I would have been Jealous of that pidget, but I already have Mr. Buzzkill and there's actually a pigeon in my radar.

Good catch though. It sort of reminds me of the denpa men when you catch the super rare powerful denpas.
I hope the Denpa men gets ported to smartphone

I sincerely hope you never make this mistake again.

Woke up to see it launched only to discover my shitty meme phone can't even play it. I hate you, Holla Forums.

What phone? was it chinkshit?

zenfone 2

I was gonna get that one, then I saw the M9 for a whopping 180 and took it instead.

No regrets.
Always trust your gut

Lmao enjoy your tracking game f2p micro-transaction filled casual game based on a dying franchise kiddo.

How do you even take phone screenshots? Ive had mine less than a year and haven't really had the need till now. Cant even find the pics in the app.

Power + home button

Also

ANY FRENCHFAGS CAN GO TO THE CATACOMBS FOR POKEMON?

Or vol up+power

There's no signal under the ground, you silly farfetch'd.

Dubs names my eevee.

Cuntface McGee

eeveE

Cocksocket

Erect

It's not uncommon for there to be issues with apps at launch, but they usually got fixed pretty quickly. Not sure if they'll bother now that Intel pulled out of the mobile business though. I didn't even think for a second it would be an issue given that it's so popular and has such a huge budget I figured it would be compatible with everything. Not to mention Ingress runs just fine on Intel. I just bought this piece of shit earlier this year, I can't be bothered selling it so I guess I'll play the waiting game.

Fartmouth Loudass

Sans

NIPPLEMAN

Anita

Daddies Cummy

Pupper

Furshit

Veemon.

MINI BUBSY

Never has there been a more fitting catch and gym location.

COCK TAMER

Asswipe

Dolphin Pussy

Anita's Nigger

ITT bunch of people showing where they live

Fallout Dweller

Pussy ears

Dickface

kek

Nyanya

gay

Redrocket

I fucking work in that cemetery

In my,town i,have 6 pokestops next to each other and two gyms in the cemetary near my apartment. That shit was so cash.

FAAAAAAAG

nigger

I am not regretting anything i did.

There. See, now the thread isn't dead anymore.

So has AR finally arrived?

What games are going to use this technology next?

dude

Honestly i'l never play this game just because it requires me to go out and probably connect to 3g/4g internet.

AR is shit

the only people who use it are the ones who make le funni screenshots like Rakesh here in this thread. The game looks better without it

Young conker?

I like how thread on Holla Forums about this game is more popular than here.

probably for the best, the less Nintendo knows about my daily life, the better.

You deserve this

My contract is up in September user, I don't want to risk getting the newer phone for a decent price

I'm hearing this is fake.

I don't care if the content is funny, no body but newfags do, that is not acceptable, you are not welcome here. Not sure what I expected from the pokemon go thread to be honest.

You should have tried to catch it and its shit in a pokeball and in real life.