Alright Holla Forums. How many of these gimmicky doodads were you gifted by family members in your lifetime...

Alright Holla Forums. How many of these gimmicky doodads were you gifted by family members in your lifetime? And did you know they were experimenting with physical on-board DLC later on in the line?
For me, literally 4. All I wanted was Pokemon and Mario. ;__;

Nigger, that arcade box is the shit. I had one for years until it broke.

Ive had a lot of tiny pachinko machines, does that count?

I chose to get them myself.

Oh shit, is that the one with Bosconian?

I had a ms. pacman version of that very one. Got it for christmas from a distant family member.

It was fucking awesome, had all the best old namco games on it and held up like a truck. Pole posistion, pacman and ms pacman, galaga, etc.

Eventually moved it down to the shared family beach house where it remains today. It has survived every single kid we've had in the family over the past years beating the everloving shit out of it.

I love that thing.

Despite the false advertising.
This shit was real fun.

Dismissing the shitty construction, namco museum or MAME does the same job a whole lot better. And I meant the whole line in general, not just that model.

I think most of the Namco ones had Bosconian for some reason, I guess it was small enough to fit on but nobody ever gave a shit about it. I liked it though.

Bosconian is my favorite arcade game. Why cant android run it!

I don't see why it wouldn't through MAME, they haven't bothered to port it because it wouldn't make any money.

I had one of those fake consoles with 1000 in 1 cartridges that were basically hundreds of palette swaps of MK, Popeye and Donkey Kong

It doesnt work on mame. Atleast on the mame android port.

I had one of these. My father loves the old Namco arcade games, so we played it together a ton.

I had this years back. It was pretty fun.

It actually had 5 or 6 different games, like tetris, space invaders, breakout, etc. With several different difficulty modes as separate "games".
But once you got to a high enough number on the "game" list, the rest of the "9999" was all just tetris with slightly different debris on the field.

Fuck. I had all of these, even a Star Wars one with a modern controller design. The battery compartment hatches are either broken or lost for some of them, so if I decided to rummage around in my room for them I'd probably need some duct tape to keep the batteries in place. Playing Galaga and Dig-Dug on those things was my shit and one of the Star Wars ones where you pick up and deploy clones on a battlefield with a gunship while shooting at shit.

That was the shit yo, I had the fry cook games one

My sister got one for Christmas one year, it was actually pretty fun. Had Pacman, Xevious, Pole Position, Mappy, Galaga, and maybe another one I can't remember.

doubles up as babby's first dildo

I was really into spiderman

Is he a fucking spider unicorn

With a shape like that I'm surprised spiderman wasn't into you.

Glad I'm not the only one who immediately thought that

The effect Jewish media had on children.