Manchester bombing: Katie Hopkins reported to police after calling for 'final solution' following terror attack

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/manchester-bombing-katie-hopkins-final-solution-muslims-arena-terror-attack-phillip-schofield-a7750656.html

Manchester bombing: Katie Hopkins reported to police after calling for 'final solution' following terror attack

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/866917159087288320
archive.fo/M0Svh
gotnews.com/top-kek-gotnews-article-globalist-dina-powells-anti-trump-leaking-caused-shouting-match-air-force-one/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm becoming numb to this. I'm starting to just give up on so many people. They cannot be saved and they don't want to be.

(heil'd)
She cucked out. New tweet says 'true solution'.
twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/866917159087288320

How many people have to die until they realize? This subversion needs to get dealt with already.

She's just doing her job as controlled opposition.
This comment will be used as the foundation to control the stream of discussion, diverting it away from Islam and the Kikes who let them in, and into "something needs to be done about hatespeech."
The fact that this tweet is already generating full page articles in top British newspapers, not even 24 hour after the event it references is Q.E fucking D.
She isn't (((/ourgirl/)))

This is our curse. "Our" people despise us and will side with their killers over us. Increasingly I think the only solution is a colony in some remote part of somewhere.

"Ariana" is an outspoken open-borders feminist. Yet 20,000 young women went to give her money and support her, their experience at the arena will only strengthen their resolve to "do something about the racism which drives extremism" and put the "cis males" in their place. Now "our" women are overwhelmingly defending Islam.

Just in case the picture isn't clear, the Met is the London Metropolitan Police.
She's being investigated for hatespeech as a result of the tweets.

It will all end in death. Goddamn these "people".

When the time comes, I will gladly laugh in their face as their Muslim and nigger pets have their fun with them. These people have had enough warnings and arguments to change, they will not. Not until Jamal kicks down their door and puts the gun to their heads will they finally realize their wrongs.

In the meantime, Kike artists are making good coin.

Wew they are this low.

That is the thin, they won't ever realize. Even as Achmed is cutting off their head. They'll just be scared and cry, just like the crowd in Manchester last night.

Sad but true.

you're giving these people too much credit, especially the female ones. i've seen women forgive packs of nigs that have raped them and killed their families in grisly ways, right in front of them. while at the same time holding unlimited contempt for whites. they will refuse to make the connection because that would make them "racist", and they would rather be raped and tortured to death then be racist.

if they were capable of rational thought they would have already figured this shit out day one .

so bongs whats the deal with Katie Hopkins? She seems similar to Ann Coulter in a lot of ways.

This is the final redpill Commander Rockwell knew it as well. Revolution is a spectator sport only a handful will actually fight. The rest will just fall in line with the new order.

How is it "racial hatred" when she doesn't even talk about race :^)

She's been a media bitch for years and probably does it for the money. However she is very effective at getting headlines and has her own popular radio show, as well as frequent televison interviews and newspaper articles. I'm honestly surprised that she hasn't been banned from twitter. Leftists are always trying to shut her up by reporting her to the police for hate speech.

Yea pretty much except she's more hated.

they are so proud of their conformity to the narrative and pathetically snitch on anyone who disagrees
I hereby declare all proponents and defenders of the mainstream narrative enemy combatants
Do with them as you will, no rules apply, all bets are off, anything goes
IT IS US OR THEM

Whether it's racial hatred depends on what kind of lawyer you can afford.

I've said it before, I'll say it again, I have less than no sympathy for england. They let this shit happen to them. You dug a fucking grave, lie in it you fucking cuckolds.

You had half the goddamn planet at one point. You used to be beautiful. Now look at you. Your fucking police will investigate people for saying there needs to be a solution to terrorism. Now THIS is cuckoldry.

I've said it before, I'll say it again, have fun fighting back the tide with no weapons, no support, and a government that openly hates you. You asked for this. You have more security cameras than people and look how much it's helping. You fucking dipshits.

what can we do to get back at ISIS? when was the last time they got an airstrike curtesy of the internet hate machine?

kek

THIS.

Nah. Anyone's taking any bets on what her proposed "final solution" would be? Anyone really think it will have anything to do with the mudshits already in the UK?

A UK Ann Coulter for sure.

Bongland is filled with communist scum.

Well the Final Solution is taken already so we can't use that but we still need the True Solution to the Muslim problem.

She knows though. Remember her 2015 column where she suggested the use of "gunships" to sink the refugee boats?

He he he

Each country should have at least one based female public figure.

Yeah if there's one thing lacking in our media it's lying neocon zionist jews pushing the jewish narrative on everyfuckingthing

I used to think that these incidents would red pill people, but as the pattern continues to repeat itself I've come to realize something extremely depressing:

We see this as the truth and expressions of the truth as inherently convincing. This is not the case.

What actually happens and will continue to happen is that these events provide the signalers with the ultimate stage for their counterfactual beliefs. These are the ultimate expressions of faith for them. Rather than see it as an opportunity to amend their false beliefs, it's a way for them to indulge in ecstatic and public expressions of their faith. The less it makes sense, the more faith it displays to believe it, the more virtue one can signal by expressing said faith in increasingly ridiculous circumstances.

The smug way DarrenB makes threats about throwing people behind bars for speech is disturbing as fuck. He acts like the moral arbiter, apparently thinking he has the power to determine when there have been "enough warnings". These lunatics are so authoritarian it's scary. Do they really think a totalitarian police state will work in their favor, dutifully imprisoning people they disagree with, while leaving them to do and say as they please? They really think the censoring government is their own little pet narrative enforcement agency?

I really, really hate these people.

They don't matter, user. They never did and never will. They wont do anything to stop the shitskins. Do you think they'll do anything of value to stop us? Small vanguards of dedicated actors have always been the vehicle for change in history. It has never been the majority. They'll stand aside when we move to set things straight. Those that get in the way will be walked over.

I was listening to a podcast a couple days ago and one of the shitlib presenters was complaining about how Youtube doesn't do a very good job of policing who gets to speak. Which is to say they allow people he doesn't like to have a voice. Then he turns around and in 15 minutes starts worrying about them censoring violent games like cawadooty.

Half of me hopes these dumb niggers get the world they're asking for, good and hard. Hopefully somewhere far away from me.

this and fucking checked

You're spot on about the zealous fervor these people display, but don't let it get you down. It's easy to get demoralized with the sheer numbers of brainwashed retards out there, but those who realize they're in the wrong and change their views on the matter are the least likely to talk about it out of fear of ostracization from their former peers and friends. Capped for posterity.

Why? She's controlled opposition. Her job is to play the part of "as far as you can go to the right", thereby the dialectic is under control and the outcome can be manipulated.
She will never be prosecuted either, for the same reason.
But if Joe Neet tweeted about a "final solution" for Muslims, he would be banged up for a spell of several years.

archive.fo/M0Svh

This, and trips absolutely checked.

Kind of like:

Dubs of truth. What a fucking waste of a nation.

Very underrated post.

You're assuming these posters are legitimate people and not shills who are paid to play the part of normies who parrot these liberal talking points to make it look like more people agree with it than there actually is, in the hopes that it will cause a lemming effect where people who have no strong opinion one way or the other will simply agree with it because it appears, to them, to be the loudest voice in the room and therefore the one that is most likely the right one.

You should know by now that creating a false consensus is something kikes do. Kikes want you to think otherwise so you'll feel the vast majority are against you, but you might be surprised just how many whites are actually red-pilled by now.

Why are Western Europeans so fucking castrated?

I swear to god the only western countries with any real desire to live are America, Australia, and pretty much all of Eastern Europe.

What in the fuck is wrong with Western Europe?

Did you really need to ask this question

I mean for fucks sake pretty much the entire modern white nationalist movement is an Anglosphere thing.

Is it because only Anglo's, Japanese, and Finns have a strong national imageboard culture?

Even within a species (caucasoids), specific cultures are genetically predilected to specific behaviors. Britons and their progeny have always had an independent, forthright, and innovative streak.

Yeah but how strong are those compared to what we're doing in the States? I mean for fucks sake we have guys inside the white house and Trump literally gets some of his news from Chuck Johnson.

Hell Halfchan is the 77'th most popular website in the USA.

Yeah but most white Americans are German or Hibernian.

Checking those haram digits, check into your local stoning facility

They’re not called Anglo-Saxons for nothing.

gotnews.com/top-kek-gotnews-article-globalist-dina-powells-anti-trump-leaking-caused-shouting-match-air-force-one/

I mean for fucks sake look at how far we've gotten. Keep in mind that Chuck Johnson is a guy who literally puts up Moonman Billboards

I wonder where we could go…

She's right. Obviously. Imo it should be remigration. But at this rate it will probably be civil war and genocide.

This, I'd rather live in a community of based Chinese people over any libshit white people faggot society which is what the West turned into

I envy burgers, at least you have the first amendment, if we say anything about this we get ratted out and sent to prison for "hate crime"

your final solution is an hero

Cornwall, noooooo!

Fuck, so much this. I just want these morons to get the world they're begging for for just one fucking day. Nope, that's just rhetorical, unlike those assholes I meme responsibly and absolutely don't want this to happen. But it still astonishes me these retards don't realize what they're calling for would be a fucking living nightmare.

Any way you guys could get a groundswell movement together to repeal hatespeech laws? Our founders made that one first because they were very wise men. They understood that the free and open exchange of ideas is the most powerful weapon any nation has.

This.

Like clockwork, everytime. Total agent of the state.

Yes, actually. And I'm not even joking here. Image boards are the perfect grounds for the development of new ideologies and the seeking of truth because there are no filters of "proper behavior". We're not afraid to say "Hitler did nothing wrong" here, both as a joke and as an actual factual statement. And if we're wrong, we're wrong, we move on. From one anonymous post to another. Japs are the same.
But since most image boards are English, the culture that breeds in them sticks to English speaking countries. There are far less of us in Germany, in France, in Spain, in Italy.

Yes well it all happened before any of us were born. We were never given any choice on the formation of the surveillance/ police state and all parties unilaterally approved of it. Our Government has total impunity to kill anyone who objects and the press don’t even pretend to investigate such cases, as they are either totally controlled or fully aware that they will end up assassinated. As a nation we said no to our involvement in the Middle East this time around and they went in anyway.

Yes we live in total servitude and misery but we didn’t create it. We were born into it. Being British and looking back on history is akin to being piss poor and discovering that a few generations back your family were the wealthiest on the planet only to give it all away for no good reason at all.

Get the fuck out.

Hahahahahhahaahahaha this fucking jew thinks changing his profile picture does anything.

All yours guys.. Please do your thing

Is there any evidence of the deaths and the wounded? We are all believing the media but I haven't seen any evidence. We are talking about thousands of people, all with cellphones, and I haven't seen one bit of evidence that this event happened. There is a video inside the concert with some girls going "oh my God" that doesn't really show anything and then there is a picture of a teenage girl outside with bandages but if so many people were damaged by a nail bomb shouldn't there be at least one picture or video?

Ammarite?

Is this attack real?
Any evidence?

It seems the attack happened out in the lobby area, after the show. Most of the teenie boppers were still in the auditorium (there is video where you can hear teh blast from within the auditorium in this thread) and the ones that had left / were leaving wouldn't have much of an excuse to have their phones recording at that point, those that still had battery left after taping their faux negro queen for a couple of hours.

You are asking the wrong questions to identify a false flag.

So far i'm not seeing any benefit of this for the kikes so I can only conclude that it was a legitimate pissed off Muslim taking his vengeance for a life without bacon, beer or masturbation.

There were more than one exit to the arena and I doubt any teenage girls would have had the Holla Forumsack drive to run towards an explosion. Everyone likely left through the non-jihadi'd exits.

then we had better get a fucking move on, because we can't have our civilization without the majority alive

*total solution

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

If anything, Americans are incredibly cucked considering their critical mass advantage and easy access to firearms. You guys could organise and take your country within a fortnight, instead you watch blacked.com and larp about FBI anytime anyone suggests action.

germanon here, Endlösung is a word made of the words Ende wich means end or final and Lösung wich means solution.

total solution would be Totallösung.

THIS!!!

You guys have fucking constitutionally protected militias yet all most of them do is play in the woods! That militia in Oregon actually did something but when they asked for other militias to join them there were crickets. Plus unfortunately they had FBI moles, but more militias helping them would have countered that. Other than that, which failed anyway, the last time a militia defended the people (and actually won) that I've heard of was the Battle Of Athens in 1946.

THE MADANON DID IT HAHAHAHA