EXPLAIN THIS BULLSHIT

EXPLAIN THIS BULLSHIT

i fell for the gforce meme

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RivaTuner
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Radeon Settings is poorly programmed garbage, I've never used Nvidia, how bad are their interfaces typically?

Why can't hardware manufactures into software?

You are born just in time for your drivers to have DRM

I can't wait until Intel starts locking cores until you "register".

Isn't this the same as AMD's "Gaming Evolved" apps? Only retards install that shit.

no, it's not.

geforce experience is a shitty program that presets graphical options in your control panel for certain games, badly i might add
that's it
why would you ever install that shit?
inb4 nvidia shill

Think people mostly use it for shadowplay.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RivaTuner

Are you sure? It says it's completely optional. You can install the drivers without this, can't you? Just untick the box.

Ho, because you think this shit is new ?
How old are you ?

for what purpose? that shit is even worse
i tried to capture some game footage with shadowplay for shits and giggles and that bastard crashed because i blocked it in firewall
use OBS people

the online account is now mandatory for the GFE

did you read the screenshot?

i just bought the 1080 and i'm already starting to regret it. fuck, i'm going to miss my 7870

My NVIDIA settings programs have always taken ages to load, ages to switch "tab" in the settings, ages to change anything, and often crashed/locked up on top of that.
I can't see how AMD settings utilities could be any worse than what I've experienced with NVIDIA.

Doesn't even start half the time.

And the GFE isn't the driver. Just don't install it.

Did you read the screenshot, sassy?

That shit is fucking useless and only causes problems.

Sounds just like AMD's "easy overclock" programs for CPUs, then, haha.
Seems not one fucking hardware manufacturer can make a fucking program to control their hardware/driver.

What in the fuck is the point of that? The hardware on your separate devices is going to be different thus settings between devices would be different. They can't even muster up a feature of this that makes logical sense to require an account. It's like when EA said SimCity could not be offline because it stored settings "on the cloud" when that shit could easily be stored locally. There is absolutely no logical purpose for requiring account login whatsoever. None.

Heard this was coming, but expected the account requirement nonsense would be quickly scrapped.
It's still in beta, not included in drivers, so there's still time to bitch to get the account requirement removed or made optional.

The only reason I installed GeForce Experience was to use Shadowplay. I think Bandicam can use GPU encoding so I'll probably switch to that for low-impact game capture.

True. The "feature" to optimize game settings automatically for your hardware is a fucking joke. I tried it once & it was garbage. Shadowplay is only reason anyone ever installs GFE.

/thread
Bloatware has always been shit, adding a login to the shit does really change anything.

Imagine glorious future, half of your graphical card performance being accessable only if you register and apply for premium account on nvidia website only $10 a month!

And people will be protecting this shit saying "$10 a month is too much for you, basement dweller?"

You know, when people started charging for mods, freeware flash games, ability to play MP and literally everything inside those games from money and items to gasoline to drive a fucking car, i was thinking it was some bad nightmare.

Everything is possible with Jews™.

Are you ready for your Nvidia premium account?
Standard users can only use their gpu for 2 hours a day, but for the low price of just $30 a month you can use it as much as you like!

I have always hated nvidia. I dont know why, but every machine i have ever put together with nvidia parts has been nothing but a headache.

EVERY TIME.

i think the geforce 3 was the ONLY time it ever worked for me without any major problems.

I can't think of a single reason why anyone should install this bloatware. I've only ever used it for shadowplay, but OBS completed replaces it while offering more flexible configuration options.

GeForce experience is the most useless application. You only need the settings menu from the other thing that runs separately from experience. Hell the only updates coming from GeForce experience are presets for newly released games. Still requiring accounts is shitty.

You can't blame jews for trying to outjew other jews

wew its fucking nothing, people ITT acting like they're locking down drivers, fucking summer.

My FPS actually increased after I removed that shit.
Never installing it again.

nobody is saying they're locking down drivers, this is just a step in the right direction

how about this? You were born in time for driver DRMs to get popular

I'm surprised they even still bother with that crap. I guess people DO use it and it gets Nvidia something they want, otherwise they wouldn't keep it alive.

3 party oligarchy
almost 2 party, but AMD doesn't quit, like an OCD lolcow

Who the fuck needs an extra tool to change their graphics settings?

Note that Geforce Experience isn't actually required, for AMD users the equivelant is AMD Gaming Evolved.
It's shit shovelware that's mostly useless.

Most businesses can't, you just don't see the heaps of internal turdware because they are, well, internal.

I love this meme because it implies selling game on steam is as expensive than it was producing and shipping cartridges.

I'm quite satisfied with AMD drivers for a couple years now.
Just have to remember to uncheck "gaming evolved" or whatever shitty name it has every time I update, but otherwise it's very fine.

Doesn't do much, but seems stable as well.

I do have some settings for gaming, tried a lot of it and most often it doesn't do anything, or anything noticeable anyway. Probably games override this shit.

What I like the most is we now have the possibility of running games in 4k resolution on a 1080p monitor, and it replaces AA quite nicely, when the game can take it.

Some other times the game can't do 4k, or it fucks up the UI. Whatever.

At least it is stable, the settings UI is looking "cool" if that's your thing. I preferred the simple and functional older one but he.

All in all AMD drivers are quite OK.

Computers already have inbuilt DRM though.

same here. all my ati gpus worked for years. wanted to try nvidia in the latest build and it broke after less than a year. i got it reimbursed and the new one they replaced it with worked for about the same amount of time until it broke in the same manner as well. of course by then the warranty ran out and i'm stuck with this broken piece of shit. fuck nvidia. it's the razer or the mac of gpus. never again nvidia.

Their interface is really good, actually. That is, as long as you don't install the bloat that's Nvidia Experience.

Pretty much this, I don't know why the fuck it has to look so fancy when it's meant to be a settings tool. Takes forever to find shit, options are removed instead of greyed out, that gay-ass flat design trend started by win10, it looks awful.

AMDfag here who plans to switch to Nvidia when I get a better job.

What's so bad about having a login?

I seriously hope this isn't true, such fucking garbage. All of my cards have been geforce sicne I started building my own rig. Buying ATI next upgrade if they don't reverse this.

capcha: ulier

oops your login didnt work, now your graphics card features will randomly stop working, enjoy having your video recording not work when your internet drops

Why again do you post on an anonymous imageboard?

Am I the only one that never installs these weird frontends?

?!

NO FUCKING WAY

Everyone wants my personal info, have to have accounts everywhere. You're not getting anything from me you goddamned jews. Data mine your own asshole.

You're a good goy. People like you keep the internet economy going.

Dataming, and the super secret hidden techniques of half-functional systems when not online requiring you to be online to access the rest on their own company owned servers so that way they have complete control over whatever they want.

Well I guess GPU drivers are the next thing I have to torrent.