OFFICIAL MUH WALL THREAD

OFFICIAL MUH WALL THREAD
MUH WALL MUH COMPRMOISED MODS MUH WALLLLLLL I HAET DRUMPFS MUH WALLL
ALL MUH WALL CONVERSATION IN HEAR I HEARD PIC RELATED HAD A CONVERSATION WITH A WALL TOOOOO

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
fimdalinha.com.br/site/post/986
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I guess you guys DID spam the same thread FOURTEEN times, so here. Use this one.

My sides!

did the mods get compromised

For real? If your not up to the task of fucking modding an image board pass it on or suck it the fuck up. Stickying shit threads does nothing but encourage shitposts.

I love civic nationalism!

Jews rock!

If you're not up to the task of shilling properly, maybe you should just fucking kill yourself, how about that you rat kike bastard?

agreed, they got their stickied thread now they will continue to complain and claim that because you didn't use the right image or something wasn't included in your OP that it doesn't' count and you are compromised

Sure, moishe, sure.

then leave

Really agitates my cortex

No, youre the kike shill you hook nosed fucking yid.
shitposting sure is hard

I'm going to need a video made by that underage jewish whore evalion to be properly convinced. You got a spare one laying around?

This is our last chance to stop drumpf and fully demoralize whites. Let's make it count and shatter their will to resist. Also, read your private messages Dan.

where you pm me, on discord or on twitter?

I've been gone all day. What's been going on? And why are people trying to dox mods?

I'll GET YOU IMKAAAAMPFY
I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT TOO IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU MEDDLING MODS!!11!

see

Mods keep deleting every thread about trump cucking out and wearing a like hat while touching the wailing wall.

And now we're here

THIS IS A PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE THREAD!
FUCKING DRUMPF!!!
FUCKING WALL!!
I SHOULD HAVE VOTED FOR CRUZ MISSILES IN SYRIA!!!!

DOES ANYONE RECOGNIZE THAT BULGE?

kike*

please give it a rest kike-lover. If Trump was giving a rimjob to a kike while another was balls deep in his ass you'd still defend him. You honestly should just fucking kill yourself because you're clearly unfit to mod Holla Forums. Jew-apologists are not welcome here.

Your autistic fits of aspergers-induced rage are funny to watch, but they expose what a totally unhinged idiot you really are.

Tippity top kek.

funny thing is, nobody is even defending him, you guys are just sperging so hard its hard to make a point of it because we are too busy dealing with you retards who can't help but drop your spaghetti because of this.

Quick, change IPs a couple hundred more times to convince us how not mad you are.

Trump touchs a wall.
Shill explosion.

Who do you think you're fooling, merchant?

abrahamic monotheism should be classified as a mental disorder

its just too funny at this point to keep arguing with you kikes. You got a stickied thread about it, now is your chance to post all the shit you want about the wall, and what do you do, like pottery, you complain.

THE WALL, DONALD
THE WALL

The mods have lost control of the narrative. Its afraid. Be sure to keep an eye on the board log.
8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

Now watch me get called a shill.

Shills have been trying all day with their usual "DRUMPF IS DEAD MAGA IS A LIE YOU SHOULD'VE WAITED FOR HITLER" script because Trump touched a wall. Mods have been ass ramming shills all day.

D E S I G N A T E D
E
S
I
G
N
A
T
E
D
SHILLING THREAD

Trump is a like but there wasn't a better choice, shill.

Just so we're clear, that it's a bad thing. Don't be a jew, like the president.

TAKE THE DELAHGAHTES DAHNALD

Leading up to Trump's visit to Israel and during the first months of his presidency
After Trump touches the kike wall
Unbelievable.

Whose the kike? Me, or the ones defending Trump cucking for literal kikes at their holy kike wall? Huh. You're really convincing everyone whose side you're on, big guy. Using our language to try and fit in can only get you so far.

Damned if you do; Damned if you don't I suppose.

Is that even possible at this point?

I think I understand their plan here.

Yes. Remember World War II?

I didnt call you a shill though.

Yep. You nailed it. The shills are like cattle.

IMKAMPFY IS A FUCKING TURKROACH THAT'S BUTTHURT ABOUT PEOPLE LEAVING HIS TRS-LITE BOARD, HE'S HOPPING IP'S, DELETING THREADS AND POSTS THAT CALL OUT TRUMP'S ZIO-COCK SUCKING AND HAS THE AUDICITY TO CALL ANYONE DISAGREEING SHILLS

Holla Forums IS, AND HAS BEEN COMPROMISED FOR A LONG WHILE NOW, BUT ANY TIME IT'S BROUGHT UP YOU STUPID FAGGOTS HAVE JUST CALLED THEM SHILLS OR JIDF. YOU BROUGHT THIS ON YOURSELF, ENJOY YOUR ZIONIST CHEERLEADING BOARD

I'LL TAKE MY PERMABAN YOU FUCKING SHITSKINNED TURKROACH

It seems like thats where we were 6 months ago.

no, the fact you get a thread and you bitch instead of posting what you wanted to in the other 6 million threads that were spammed. No complain instead.
this is a great narrative you guys have spun, keep that up, its really gonna work out for you.

Haha they've really got you fooled huh? You really think the media and kikes are against Trump. Which is why they allowed him to win and have done nothing to stop him right?

The media has gotten so outlandishly anti Trump since the election you would almost have to be retarded to not realize that they're manipulating you. The more they bash Trump the more they know you'll love and defend him because "the like media is against him, so he must be legit!!!"

They played us like a fiddle, not that we had any better options.

Oh, you're retarded. Im sorry user, I didnt know.

he may be a shitskin, but so are you

malaysian dog

MAYBE IF I RED TEXT ENOUGH
MAYBE PEOPLE WILL BELIVE ME

t. selth-loathing, kike-loving imkampfy

I know you are but what am I.

Thanks for admitting you are wrong, I guess?

Weird how that works, isn't it?

It's the fact that this thread once again exposes ImKikeky as A. the unhinged spergy retard that everyone knows he is and B. a cuck for jews and Donald Trump no matter how deep the jewish cock goes down his throat.

If only I was a mod, I would have banned you on sight without a word, island-nigger.

are you having trouble typing out kike?

You, no. Him, yes.

Why do you love sucking off ImKampfy's knobbly shitskin cock so much?

This is a new one. Adding 'island-nigger' to the list of faux-opposition.

no, he's in denial

Easy there Winston.

Cool it, bucko. You're not fooling anyone.

I actually strongly dislike him for his maddow shitposting. Pretty much the same reason I dislike you discord fags

this is why I want to admitly appose anything you niggers say. The criticism will never happen as long you keep poisoning the well, get that into your head and maybe stop posting for a while.

Reminder that wailing wall didn't stopped based putin from saving the white race. :^)

That meme is getting old fast.

Can I just point out to Anons that this thread reads like the "Dead Dogs" and other shit posting threads over the last few months. If they was any doubts the mods were not intentionally shit posting the board, you should take note of how the likes of Imkampfy like to post.

Wait until you see how many imkampfies are in today.

wat

Are you trying to say you approve of island-niggers?

You're telling me, the shills have been pushing their bullshit narratives here for three years like a bunch of broken records.

Im probably one.

Why hello there imkampfy

Why is there a basketball over her vagina?

kek, look how fucking broken he seems

Fuck you imposter!

Yeah listen to this kid.

What the fuck are you talking about? I'm just here because i fucking hate Imkampfy. I don't even use discord.

Why shouldn't I? it's not like the shitty fucking mods give us any opportunities to criticise them anyway. Kampfshit will just ban you for 6 weeks directing you to "/polmeta/" even though it's a dead board that serves no purpose except shutting up discussion. Kampfshit is nothing but an egotistical, spergy manchild.

Fuck off, imkampfy. I am the real imkampfy.

Its okay retard, just go back to playing with your blocks.

Actually, I was talking about that shitty meme where you pretend its a question of people 'believing' someone when they repeat the truth.

Nope
look how fucking bored he is.
Just like Trump.

OYYYYYY VEYYYYYYYYYY

I'LL SUE YOU GODDAMNIT, I BECAME VERY INJURED FROM THIS POST

The best part about this meme is that it only further demonstrates that we have some serious sycophants in the community.

You guys out yourselves really easily.

I don't get the point of this autistic IP-burning crusade.
We used to criticize faggots who stayed on 4cuck post-Exodus as being too stupid to be worth recruiting. But it stayed at criticism; none of us here (I hope) were compelled to go BACK to 4cuck and screech about how compromised they were.

If you want to move on to other "non-compromised" boards, then do that. But you're not going to convince anyone here, any more than you could successfully redpill a libshit. Anyone who's a "kiked" enough to stay will stay, because they like it and are willing to continue posting. Honestly, anyone who's, in your opinion, "retarded/cucked" enough to stay here in it's current state–do you really want them on your boards once they're convinced that the "mods are bought"?

because this thread is about the fucking wall like you wanted you fucking double jew. Waste it and keep shitposting about the mods, please, it actually saves me the trouble of having to point out how retarded you guys are.

You're really stretching the bounds now kiddo.

Thats nice sport. Put your helmet back on.

suck my ass

That's not mud.

NAILED HIM

Fuck off kike. You'll never win.

You think Imkampfy has a whole maddow Folder for Fap Material?

At this point I just want the coveted Permaban, I think Imkampfy's been decensitized though, calling him a turkroach doesn't set him off as much now

Dude, this is a huge pile of bullshit and you've got to know as much.

shut the fuck up imkampfy

as a kid growing up during the summer my parents used to send me to a summer camp in Fallsburg, NY. One year I watched a group of kids ambush and throw stones at a group of Hassidic Jews walking down a country road. Then I didn't know why they did it. As a kid I questioned that, what I witnessed. Now as an adult, seeing how Jews try to take every side of an "argument" I understand. I once felt ashamed at seeing what those kids did, now I see how much smarter they were than I. Jews truly do need to be eliminated. They work so tirelessly at Armageddon do they not?

At this point i am sure that wailing wall is a standard procedure of leaders of the western world bowing to the devil.

No.

I've already won, and I'm not the one defending kosher cuckoldry here Moishe.

Someone got triggered.

This, so much this.

Off you go.

Apparantly talking about Trump Touching the Wall does, however, if he made this thread.

Also, take note anons; notice his posting style in the OP?… Doesn't it remind you of all those "Dead Dog" threads we have witnessed over the course of these months?

Why? Are you an imkampfy too?

Off I go, exposing lies, newfaggotry and/or damage control? Yeah, I tend to do that.

HAHAHAHAHA

Discuss. I didn't post smugs or gore, I gave a legitimate explanation of the flaws in this approach. You could at least give the courtesy of an explanation if you're not a massive faggot.

The fuck is going on with the mods and BO? Get your shit together.

dead dog threads were maltard, a mylasian libshit who writes christchan comics, we know for a fact its him, same poster as the hasbarafag shill. Come the fuck on now, this isn't going to work.

Why not? All the coll Jews are doing it. If Trump is going with the "cant beat em, join em" strategy, why shouldnt I? Hail the G-d Emperor!

no the kikes will probably keep him in another term, so the opposite; you retard.

He needs to be fucking gassed.

I've never cared for imkampfy but you're a seriously autistic faggot. What do you want us all to support? The fucking impeach Trump movement? Right is always better than left. Everybody has always known he is probably a Jew shill. I'd vote for him again fucking today to avoid a Hillary or Bernie.

You realize a lot of us are actually doing real shit to attain the ethnostate, right? Fucking autist. You probably can not even understand.

Everybody wants to be imkampfy.

Why? What do you hope to accomplish by sudoku? Anyone who agrees with you not many has already left. In your view, anyone who is still here is a heeb shill or too dumb to understand the "overreach" of the mods.
What's the next step in your masterplan if you get baned?

The issue is that you're outright lying or an idiot. How do you think people realized what was happening on cuckchan? They came back and bitched. And bitched. And bitched. And eventually, there was much bitching that the mods got REALLY heavy handed and just outright spit in the face of like half the community.
So that half left.

… The world works in cycles, I supposed. Round and round we go.

Since this is the official
thread, would anyone care to explain why the wall is important beyond being 'totally part of Solomon's temple you guys' and it being a visual way to see if someone kisses the ring?
I vaguely remember an user claiming it had occult significance of some sort like the Black Cube in Mecca, but I don't know the specifics.

Oh, It was the christchan idiot?
never mind then, If it wasn't him, then disregard my post

How the donald shills and mods are handling this is a complete disgrace. Just face the fact that you were kiked into another kike personality cult for goyim to blow their energy on. There is no shame in admitting to having been fooled.

Keeping this going just makes you look completely retarded and downright subversive.

EVERYONE STOP!

whats the story behind the OP?

You can shift the narrative if you want but everyone knows what I meant. The end for Trump means his base would no longer be supporting him, and the fact of the matter is, he will lose NO support because he touched Israel's wall. Holla Forums barely fucking gives a shit, and you faggots have been going at this all day. Outside of Holla Forums, this isn't even news.

Still not tired of winning. Still not tired of seeing you lose your shit. I'll never be tired of that :^)

except that people didn't go back after they left, which is what he said you stupid nigger. learn to read

symbolizes jew dominance over palestinians and ultimately the greater yinon plan therefore israeli global domination. Bowing before the wall is bowing before the jew, more or less. That's why the kikes make everyone do it.

The overt and incessant derailing of threads with literally cuckoldry. It had nothing to do with enlightened people from fullpol going back and trying to be a hero by calling out the mods.
So I'm afraid it's either you who is "lying or an idiot".

Really nigger? If you're going to agree with me, please avoid sounding like a goddman plebbitor.

Read the thread, silly.

Yeah, nothing to see if you don't wish to learn how to see. This is not the first and not the last happening in this style.
Brace for impact, cause the best is yet to come.

Looks like a spic tranny, so my guess is cartels.

it wouldn't matter if it were hindi, or Scandinavian, it's what they do that matters

Shits been going on for almost months. We need a purge, good thing you outed yourself.

Love it or leave it. If you don't like it, get out.

Is that a picture of a tranny that was killed?

ah no, I meant the actual picture.

That would make more sense. I see I see…
I was hoping it was stuff like Dead Tube…

So you admit you're just a goon accelerationist, hoping to provoke the mods enough that they get angry and do silly shit to cope with the rampant faggotry. And you're supposed to be "the good guys"?

To all of you complaining about the mods, a simple question: Why are you still here?

If this place is so shit, why not leave??

If you want me to be angry you failed. I'm too busy laughing at you.

Pfffft.

Oh. I have no idea.

That's because we haven't had an exodus yet, you fucking nonce. People stopped going back when half the community left to someplace else. We haven't gotten to that point yet, and you're apparently too stupid to realize as much - but don't worry, we're not far off by the looks of it.

Where and why did that start?
Ah, but there's the rub: That's how the cuckoldry shit started. Because we kept bitching about the mods. And kept bitching. And kept bitching. And as we bitched more and more, more people bitched. And as more people bitched, even more people bitched. And we just did. not. stop. bitching. about the mods.
So then the mods spit in our faces… And, well, hahaha, look around.

Nah, you're just full of shit.
Checked for you being full of shit.

Sorry user, I'm just angry.I've had enough of this shit.

I am not the "good" guy. "Good" guys do not wish do harm to jewish synagogue of satan, they will pray on it.

Because nobody wants to walk alone.

yeah funny, that

so half the community has to leave first for the people who left to stop coming back? I don't' remember it working like that after I first got banned on Holla Forums back when they started banning stupid shit.

Oh, but I thought there were alternatives to Holla Forums? Wait, there are. So why are you here again?

There's no way for us to tell who the fuck you are, so you could well be a fucking mod or a legitimate admin shill trying to spin a narrative. There's no way for us to know. So your commentary has no teeth, because it could just be demoralization or damage control.
Thanks for posting.

Lets begin exodus then. Hack the board and put on "10 steps of cuckolding" track.

He's hip, he's cool, he doesn't read books.

No, it's all the fucking the same.

Nobody left yet buddy, just a few people ahead of the curve, just like what happened with the exodus here.
Then how the fuck did you end up here?

At present, there really aren't, thats kind of the problem - we're waiting for an Holla Forums equivalent to present itself, and thus far, it hasnt… Or, when it has, the people who chose to stay here did everything in their power to avoid others leaving, namely, by attacking and defaming anything that popped up - and rightly so, in at least a few cases.

We're just waiting for the next Holla Forums, at this point, it would seem.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU CAN GET OUT MANNNNNNNNN, OUR EDGE IS TOO MUCH FOR YOU ANTI SEMITES, WE'RE A DEEPER DARKER KIND OF CRIPPLED HATRED
yeah ok

That's how the goyim march to Zion…

I think you're reactroactively seeing a pattern where there wasn't one. halfpol was chaotic, but there was no concerted effort (like there is here) to call out mods. The board was too fast and too crazy for that to happen. What really happened was Moot was getting called out for being a faggot (in general, unrelated to pol modding) and others were whining about pol creeping into other boards. So he had a nervous breakdown, eliminated the rules/captchas/post limits, and let unbridled faggotry descend from all the rest of halfchan. AFTER that, it was never the same and anyone of quality came here.
If you're going to be a historical revisionist, at least be good at it. You still haven't adequately explained the purpose of these missions other than a general angst at "compromised mods" and a counterintuitive desire to bring more of "cucked" regular pol into your ranks.

I wasn't commenting on your text, you fucking retard. I didn't even suspect you were a shill until your Jew speak convinced me to check your posting history.

I'm fine here. The question was directed at those who complain about the mods. It seems you guys are having a hard time coming up with a legitimate answer.

Oh, so what you're saying is, there are alternatives, you just don't like them because they aren't popular enough. You'd rather stay here and whine.

fuck off, I'm trying to type quickly and eat at the same time

funny, seemed you had a problem with the persons words who were talking, and not my text. keep at it though.

There was also the banning of all discussion of gamergate

no, a lot of people have claimed to of left already and they keep coming back, just like the other user posted. You keep switching your narrative.
after this place presented itself after I left Holla Forums for some time I came here, I"m sure a lot of people did the same thing
but thats not what you claimed earlier

Keep believing in the President and not falling for your hilarious failures at subversion? I will! Thanks, Jew boy.

Jesus fucking Christ, kampfy, why don't you just do your fucking job for once instead of using this board as though it's your own fucking empire of dirt. For a year+ you've singlehandedly ruined this board and turned into nothing but a shitty fucking trump cock-sucking echochamber where kosher nigger and jew-lovers run rampant. At first during the election cycle you said "wait until after he's elected to criticize trump", then after he was elected you said "wait until he does something to criticize trump", then after he did something (bomb syria, appoint kikes to government, etc.), you still fucking delete threads and ban posters.

I can't believe someone as totally cancerous as you can keep your mod position. Worst of all, you have the fucking AUDACITY to accuse ANYONE criticising you of being a goon/meducafag/endchan/TRS/whateverthefuck shill. As if only outsiders would be opposed to you forcing your own shitty, nigger-tier opinions on the majority and shutting down discussion. I've honestly had enough of you acting like you are entitled to Holla Forums and own the place. As a mod you're supposed to MODERATE discussion, not control and enforce it according to your feelings and opinions. This is the exact kind of shit we left 4chan for, and I would know, because I came over here in the first exodus.

The worst part about you isn't the fact that you're a shitty mod who forces your opinions on the majority, it's that you're a total arrogant, egotistical piece of shit about it. You never listen to any criticism, and you've convinced yourself that all criticism you hear must be the result of some elaborate shill/raid operation conducted by the bogeyman site/organization of the month to steal your baby away from you. Get off your fucking high horse and realise that you're nothing but another user like the rest of us. You have a RESPONSIBILITY to be a good mod, not a fucking entitlement to the position. If you can no longer do that job, then have the self-respect and humbleness to give it up instead of driving Holla Forums further into the dirt while you stamp around in an autistic fit of range and stick your fingers in your ears screaming "SHILL!! GOON!!! MEDUCA!!!".

It's a fact the majority of Holla Forums fucking hates you and wishes you were gone. You do not respect the posters here and you actively force discussion to fit into your narrow and incredibly kosher parameters. What used to be a staple of Holla Forums - redpill and book threads for learning, are now arbitrarily banned, and you can even get banned for criticizing kikes in the government, decisions to bomb Syria, or placing niggers in charge of government positions. I would know because it's happened to me in every case.

I suppose you'll just respond to this post with yet another one of your petty little one-liners where you try to brush off this entirely accurate description of the reasons everyone hates you, simply because you're too much of a fucking egotistical and self-important brat to own up to your own shortcomings. That's okay. At least I got this off my chest and spoke for the people who, for far too long, have had to silently deal with your cancerous bullshit. I fucking hate you, Imkampfy. I hate you for killing Holla Forums and then shitting on the corpse while forcing me to watch.

I hope you fucking die.

Like? Common, I hear your sells-pitch, but what are you selling me?

also
wew, oh I mean jew

He IS doing his job by making threads like this.

Great board, imkampfy.

All those NSA and CIA tools and we can't even hack a board or imkikey computer.

You know if the ship doesn't fly, we can crash it with no survivors.

wow

Let's hear your explanation…

Yes, we learned from last time… Some of us, anyway.

I don't think so lad - I was there, and saw it, and it was rife with commentary in that vein.

True.
False, he was also getting called out for his shit moderation.
Also true.
Ehhhhhhhhhhh.
Ah, but you're ignoring the gaymergayte shit, which was a big part of it all. Lets call that Stage 1.
It was when the mods started banning conversation in that arena that the attack on moot started getting nastier and heavier. Stage 2.
More bans. More evasions. More bitching. Stage 3.
Round and round we go. And where do we stop? At Holla Forums Harbor, with moot spitting right in Holla Forums's face. Stage 4.
Stage 5 was exodus.

Bingo. We're at Stage 3, maybe even 4. You know what comes next… We're just waiting on the right ship to sail on, so to speak.

I'm not, you are, very obviously at that.
I am.
This is the bitching, I already explained as much, and what I presented above should clear up any uncertainties on your behalf.

wewlad, we found the shill bois

did Holla Forums and Holla Forums change places?

Kinda speaks for itself.

kill yourself, and fuck you for ignoring the rest of his shitty actions over the past year+

In theory, reddit is an alternative. Why didn't we go there after cuckchan? You know why, and its the same reason many keep coming back here.
No, because they're shit - but the popularity doesn't hurt either. Because what is 'popularity'? Its voices, and ears, and eyes. And yeah, an image board with few of those three isn't very fun, nor productive.
I prefer 'bitch'. And yes, I will stay here and bitch until my ship appears, as will most of us who don't like the sycophantic bullshit drivel you're spewing, you faggot.

/thread

You dont know how many times i've been banned by this kike for pointing out trump cucking out, like having to remind anons after comey got fired that nothing will happen to clinton because trump said he didnt want to hurt her any more.

It's like clockwork.

nice ad hominem attack :^)

Ironic

That's a big claim on your behalf.
Prove it.
See above.
No, my narrative is pretty sound and stable.

So, in other words, you were never much of a Holla Forumsack to begin with… So who cares what you have to say or think? You were always trash.

Reddit was an alternative to cuckchan, but nobody flooded out to reddit. They flooded to cuckchan, for very legitimate reasons, and you know that. You're being purposefully obtuse at this point.

OP's pic related is what is left of the girl they got to implicate Roger Ailes. She knew about the murder plot.

Dont lump me in with you. I am fine here, as I said. You could very easily go to reddit, if the mods here are so bad, why wouldn't you? The mods shut down your discussions here right?>>9960873
Useless words. What makes them shit, nigger?
Ok so why don't you make your own image–
Oh, I see. You're a whiny nu-male who wants everything handed to him.

I used to like the anime posting, but eventually, it destroyed conversation. Faggots would just post smug anime girls with insults instead of any discourse. It started during the election, as a response to all the legitimate shilling going on, and it stuck around well after, and not to the benefit of the board.
Now watch these fags call me a goon or some shit because they don't like that someone acknolwedges their usage of a tactic to silence opposition and drive all conversation into nonsense shitposting that goes nowhere except to an eventual ban for the party the mods agree with more.

see

thx

This.

I've been giving the mods and donald shills the benefit of the doubt for the longest time. I've always kept the option open that they're just retarded burger personality cult shabbos who mean well even though they can't into truth. But now it's becoming very obvious. They are not dumb, they are actual honest to god zionist shills.

So congratulations on the first president to put on the sign of submission to the Jewish god while in office. You truly have the most kiked out president you've ever had. If you support him and if you support the moderators and shills here on this:

Then you're anti-white.

And if there's not HUGE changes to how this board is moderated or an exodus over this:

Then Holla Forums is dead.

You're seeing two sides of it. So far, that user has a mostly spot on recollection of how I participated. Do you not remember the Samson Option?
Anyway, what's it to you if people fully believe this site is cucked? The evidence sure as fuck doesn't disagree and that's how we all got here to begin with.

I've been here this whole time. I just have a VPN that cycles so I don't get banned by Kampfy for criticising him or tackling the enforced narrative. It's happened far too often to me.

btw you're filtered

So am I the historical revisionist, or you? You can't even keep your story straight, let alone your motivations. I might respect your ideals, but your mission planning and execution is fucking downs-tier.

Nobody?

no, thats the claim of many posters that keep saying they come back to talk about how compromised this place is, jesus fucking christ keep up here ok.
how about you lurk more, or here, since you are going to play this game >>9960825 fresh thread about moving to another chan
nope, not at all
actually a lot of people came here to Holla Forums from Holla Forums, I am an /i/ oldfag went to Holla Forums kinda lurked Holla Forums back in the day, came here to Holla Forums, went to /baphomet/, kept lurking Holla Forums, then ended up just staying on Holla Forums. But nice attempt.
you are free to kill yourself at anytime

I am going to, because you are with me, faggot.

Just like many were fine on cuckchan, I suppose. Enjoy being a cuckold, and learn to use the filter.

Yup.
Because reddit is even more shit, you dense, dense, dense faggot.
Just like there! Hell, this is becoming more the a subreddit by the day - as long as you tow the narrative line, you're allowed to stay unmarred. But dissent? Ban hammer.

Even worse moderation than here, worse community than here, ugly format, etc etc etc. You know what makes it shit, why are you asking? Because you're going to try to present some bullshit rationale for why its okay for the board to go to shit as long as some people are okay with it - and that's exactly what has happened: Because of people like you, this place has gone drastically downhill in just the last 6 months. The election was poison.

Because I don't have the requisite skillset.

If that's how you want to interpret it, cool. Learn to use the filter and go find another thread - after all, you're fine here, right?

I don't wish to lie to you user, you are wrong. Holla Forums is not dead. Trump fanatics are actually minority, and if you read "landing in israel" thread you realize they are just the most loud ones and with mods on their side.

Its just you have stuck in same position you were few years ago on cuckchan. History repeats itself even on imageboards.

And how's that working out for you?

That'd be you. Work on that reading comp.

Now you're just making stuff up.

Seems legit. The rhetoric I'd expect from a sycophant who offers nothing but memeposts.

see

he keeps going

I AM THE ONE TRUE IMKAMPFY

I said if. But when the moderation is compromised, things have to happen. Last time we left for here. This time, what?

You two. Instead of arguing like this, how about we use this thread the mods have graciously stickied for us to come to a consensus where we will go. All alternatives are bad, but none are worse than here, with real zionist shills in charge. An unknown ill is better than a known.

Ooo, try endchan.

I must have missed that, sorry lad. I've not really heard much about people who've left and come back - what I hear is people who've yet to leave and are waiting for something new. Until they see it, they're stuck here, and so they bitch - just like they did on cuckchan.

I don't think that's physically possible.
I'll definitely check that out. I'm surprised it hasn't gotten deleted or shilled into the dirt yet… Assuming it hasn't that is.

I didn't say that, you did.
That's what I said.

I'm glad we agree.

But again, Holla Forums was always cancer, so that doesn't help your cause here.
So you weren't an oldfag Holla Forumsack, you were a Holla Forumstard, and again, Holla Forums was always cancer.
So you continued to be cancer.
No surprise there.
So, in other words, you gradually infected Holla Forums with your cancer. Thanks?
I thought so.

I said in theory, fuckwit, and it was - and your response tells exactly why it wasn't employed actually despite being an option in theory: because its shit, even more shit than the place we were at present.
Basically, we're standing in Liberia, and a shitty raft with a hole in the bottom has pulled up, and you're whining about why we won't just get on the raft if we don't like Liberia so much. Its stupid, like you.

Responding to every point just weakens your case, but it legitimizes what they're saying. Someone who argues from a superior vantage point doesn't have to parry every insignificant angle someone makes. While I don't personally use smugs, that's the principle. Getting mad and defensive means you've lost.

Nice edit. Conveniently ignores your false claims or just thick headed ignorance.
It is working out, so far, about the same as last time. :^)

I'm from Texas and I say kill em all.

I would bet that Tejanos even agree with me.

see

You can't even keep your own shit straight. Send someone else from your shitty board. You've obviously lost your composure.

Woops, my bad. What I meant to say was, thanks for letting me win. Very noble of you.

Since when is being a sycophant a Jewish mental illness?

A good point.

That's very likely going to be the outcome. Personally, I'm not much interested in exploring, so I'll wait and see where others congregate, and likely end up heading there, assuming its not total dogshit.
As for alternative suggestions... Anything on this chan will just be a competition and result in infighting and other nonsense, so that's out. Other chans have been suggested, but, they're often decried - whether legitimately or not, that's the question.
Any suggestions?

I leave this board for a few months and I find this, what the fuck is going here?

Some jew shit.

Is this the equivalent of:

except the issue is that endchan could not handle the amount of users we have here

Shills user, shills.

Thanks for the advice, but I don't know you, nor trust you, so I'll go ahead and ignore it.

Yeah, I know, it gets old fast.
Yeah, which is shit for legitimate conversation. That's why anime smugs are so shit - they were funny at first, but the joke has just been beaten into the ground so many times, its not funny anymore. Its just faggotry that leads to nothing. Pure shitpost, Holla Forums-tier garbage.

see

I'm not leaving kike, learn to call them kikes instead of zionist shills and maybe I'll think about it in the future. How about you just leave and never come back instead.

lurk more faggot
kek
not true at all, it was the haven for /i/ after it got nuked
Holla Forums here was good at first, thats why I moved to /baph/
classic projection. There is no cancer from me, I have always been on Holla Forums's side, regardless if I was always lurking or posting, and /baphomet/ has always been on Holla Forums's side, you would know this if you weren't a literal fucking kike that feels like you haven't been on an image board for more than a month.
reddit isn't even an option or a theory, its why it was never even considered back int he first exodus. Now kill yourself and leave.

For those who want Holla Forums without insane shitskin moderation, we are regrouping on /polk/.

Bye the way kampfy is the dead dogs spammer

this is the new narrative huh? It was literally the mylasian cunt, but you are going to claim it was him anyways, fucking priceless.

Well I am good, that's the point lad. I'm sorry you didn't get that point, but, now you do.
And your toothless accusations are why this is happening. When everyone is a shill, nobody is.

Take some advice from ol' J Kush.

Ok! bye! Have fun!

Nobody cares fuck off.

Advice? No nigger, you're too stupid for advice. It's a principle shared to the entire thread, so it's doctrinally clear why you've lost.

The election saw the board get flooded with shilling from both sides of the aisle, from all sides really. The community developed some defense mechanisms, but they've now backfired drastically, and its leading to conflict.

Case in point:

Respond to my post here, you fucking piece of nigger shit . I know you read it.

>zionist still not kikes
yep, no you are an oldfag for sure, sorry user, should of known.

Shills spammed the thread about Trump touching the wall fourteen times today, including five at the same time. Pic related.

been browsing /polk/ off and on. haven't fully nailed down /polk/'s BO but he seems reasonable so far, and the post quality is better. At least he doesn't go out of his to ban anyone bringing up the JQ

See this shit? Stop wondering why people stay here and bitch. idk about this one, but half the claims I've looked into are bullshit. imkikey is a histrionic little fuck.

I do, just not in endchan. People came here because of hotwheels, let's be honest. Everyone heard how we had a based cripple as an admin and saw both trolling potential and an admin who was passionate. Endchan lacks that drive to be better, and lacks the admin to get it there.

Nigger, only you're the shill. You admitted you were a [good] historical revisionist, and then are pretending otherwise when it's RIGHT HERE in the thread.
See, at first I thought you were a run-of-the-mill Holla Forumsreject. But this "forgetting" of what you said earlier is TEXTBOOK KIKE. tippity top kek, did you forget where you were? thought we wouldn't notice that?

I physically can't.
Well, I've been told I am autistic, and text-based sarcasm is often an issue.
Says a self-admitted Holla Forumstard tumor. I'm sure you loved it.
… Holla Forums was never good, lad.
Nah, you're a self-admitted Holla Forums user, and Holla Forums is shit and always has been. Its trash, its a trash heap, in fact. And you loved it, you already said as much.
You ARE cancer, lad.
Except when you were on Holla Forums shitposting with the trashfolk.
Seems legit.
Now that I'll agree with, to a degree, but /baph/ was also somewhat cancerous in its own right - did good work though, I'll give you that.
Now you're just making baseless accusations because you know you've been exposed as a cancerous fuckwit whose contributed nothing but shitposts and cancer. Because you are cancer, that's all you can contribute. Just like on Holla Forums.
But it is.
No, there are many reasons it was not considered, and you know them, admittedly so no less.
No, Holla Forumstard trash person. I bet you aren't even White.

Fuck off and join your (((friends)).

he is not learningcode, and he is not the dog poster. They claim he is a different shitskin at least 3 different times with 3 different shitskin pictures. They don't have anything to go off, he has never been doxed we have no idea what he actually looks like, they have been trying to dox imkampfy for a while now, and the anti-mod bullshit was literally hard pushed by TRSemites because they were fucked after being found out.

they're called shills

I can't say I'm really surprised. I already knew you were an egotistical, arrogant piece of trash before.

THE PLOT THICKENS

Pop Quiz faggot
a) shills spammed the thread with Trump already being elected because… impeachment is real or something
b) faggot ass mods false flagged to continue cucking for Trump and his (((ties)))
c) morons can't into catalog and post the biggest WTF moment in Trump's presidency

Yeesss, I've lost… That's what's happening here… Keep telling yourself that, maybe it will come true!

You're a shill. And a Jew. And probably from cuckchan or megookah or leftypol or reddit. Or maybe shareblue. Or could it be neither of us are shills, and you've come to rely on those worthless accusations that are losing bite by the day?
Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Well yeah, I'm a Holla Forumsack. Has anyone here NOT been told they're autistic?
If so, please point yourself out so I can call you an autist.

see

for anyone reading this shit, notice how (((cb9949))) can't stop replying. He's making money from his shitposts.

What would you do as an alternative? The Overton window is changing in our favor. Trump has started on the wall. SJWs/Antifa/Deep State are perpetually rump roasted. It's only a matter of time before pizzagate comes crashing down on the deep state. You're delusional if you think Jeff Sessions is going to go easy on them when the time comes to prosecute. Immigration is as low as it has been in a WHILE and emigration is on the rise. Trump touching some kike wall isn't going to change the positive direction we're clearly going in.

Thanks Kek.

see

ggnore

Didn't fully buy into those (yet, still looking), but I'm talking about all the other claims that happen every time another board or ib is mentioned. The fact this happens so often should be a red flag based entirely on the merits of discontent.

Jesus christ, dude. One of the most basic rules of arguing on the internet is don't to being autistic.

He's desperate, lads.

see

I think I'm done with you. This post gave me actual cancer.

you're not stopping either faggot. only of you made the attention kvetch post saying you were ignoring and it wasn't him.
go fuck yourself.

Holy shit, what are you, autistic? The word you were looking for is 'admit', you autist.

Maybe that was his goal all along.

well he succeeded because its terminal

Oh, we're playing this game? Nah, I'm good. And yeah, I know, you're going to reply with the same thing again, that's cool, just letting ya know.

He's on the ropes, lads.

I don't think tumors can get cancer, but, you let me know, okay?

I don't know how I forgot to type that.

I didnt say I was ignoring him, I said I filtered him. Which is true. I have been copying the tiny replies next to my post to get his post numbers, but I havent read anything he's said for at least 5 posts

Thank you based mods for not banning him before he could share such hilarity.

You're an autist, we all know the truth. Its over, you autist.

ggnore

Well, I saw others trying desperately to form a concensus, so I thought thats what we were doing now.

I see now, you are stillnotmad(tm) right?

Congrats, you lose.

audience always wins m8. don't get so triggered.

I see now, you're running out of ideas, right?

The audience does always win lad - but you aren't.
Checked.

This is the most deluded fucking thing I've read in the longest time, well done.

Shrugs.jpg

pls don't stop.

at least I know its you now. Still not mad tho?

Funny that you didn't do your little 'ill just keep repeating the same response bit' after I called you out on doing it.

Now whose projecting, eh?

The greasy jews are on full D&C overdrive with ==SETH RICH THE KIKE KRYPTONITE== coming out.

The easiest way to tell if someone's not mad is whether they're willing to ban evade a few hundred times.
If they ban evade a few hundred times, then they're CONFIRMED Totally Not Mad™

Of course its 'me'. And I'm glad you admit you've run out of ideas.

Protip: You didn't accuse me of D&C yet. Missed a prime move there kiddo.

So, when are we going to be flooded with ">muh 4d chess" and "drumpf" posts?

HAHAHA
EVERYONE WHO'S AGAINST TRUMP ARE KIKE SHILLS
MODS=GODS
KEEP KVETCHING TRSODOMITE JIDF SHAREBLUE SHILLS

Seriously though it almost seems like (((someone))) is pulling the strings, and I don't know where

Hahahahahahahahaha, oh god I love this shit.

lainchain thread is down. Care to keep telling people disillusioned to form a new site?
A continued thread would only serve the mods and apparently the vast majority of the users, right?

you filtered and then continued to reply.

Fuck off.

Right now?

Shill

So? There was no game to be won or lost. I was fucking with user, not even reading what he said.

shrugs.jpg

If one were to hazard a guess? Israel.

Autist

of course its you, literally not mad
no of course, no agenda, completely natural

Why sticky a trash thread, just delete theirs every time they post

Because this is funnier.

Checked for sticking with this one, putting all your shekels into Pepes. Bold move.

Well you did lie. Kampfy is not the dogs spammer, the malaysian shitskin who draws shitty comics is.

Also much more informative.

JUST EAT IT, EAT IT, EAT IT, EAT IT

NO ONE CAN SAY YOU DIDN'T SHILL IT

probably should have read the thread
I think it's best to not use Holla Forums until these fucking shills finally leave, but then again, will they ever?

Checked for new challenger. Who/what is this malaysian person? I've been hearing a lot about that shit as of late, but I apparently missed that meme.

Never ever. Just like how the kikes get kicked out of country after country and keep coming back.

its because you need to stop spamming how you are not mad, and start lurking more you fucking kike

Kampfy stop banning so many IPs dude. You fucking know how much hell I have to play trying 1488 vpns to find one that works? Jesus Christ my guy. We used to kick it and shitpost the night away with you but lately the ban spree is too much. Fuck the dumb shit go smoke some weed you degenerate shitskin and clear the ban list already fugggg

What if you're a shill? What if this whole thing is shills shilling while calling others shills so the non-shills leave and the shills remain in control? Just a thought to ponder in between posts whining about the shills the voices in your head told you to watch out for.

Stay vigilant!

Hmmm, looks like the markets tanking.

kek

How he always conveniently forgets Putin doing the same shit…

WE ALL WANT TO DIE user

FTFY m80

No.

Dont you do it faggot

But will any of us really live? That's the question…

you try so hard

Dude you really shouldn't delete posts you disagree with. This isn't reddit. You want us to be real with you? Then listen

Oh shit, we're being raided!? Holy fuck batton down the hatches and prepare for an influx of shills! They're all shills! Everyone is a shill!

If I was a libshit on twatter I'd probably make a comparison between you and the Mad King from Goy of Thrones, but I'm not, so I'm just gonna call you a silly faggot instead, you silly faggot.

you need to try harder tho

Nigger 99% of us who see that Trump fucked up bigly w/ this trip wouldn't touch Discord with a ten foot pole

Hahaha, what the fuck gave you that idea?

we'll take your (((word))) for it.

Dude the raids in your goddamn head. People are legitimately pissed about the wall.

Does anyone besides the aut-right use fucking discord? I mean, yeah, this place has shit moderation, but the anons do good work, and its been pretty obviously shown that discord is a fucking monitoring service.

I always knew you had it in you Tim

Hah, which wall are you talking about - the one we didn't get funded, or the one Trump touched in Jewland?

I'm a bit heated about both to be honest with you lad.

that's not how you use (((them))) newfaggot and I'm not spoonfeeding you either

卐 LISTEN TO MOONMAN 卐
卐 JOIN THE KKK 卐
卐 AND KILL A NIGGER RIGHT TODAY 卐

Don't do what? Have fun?

I thought was the general consensus anywhere

Is this another addition to the opposition list?

I lulzd for the bantz there faggot but seriously chill the fuck out

user pls.

I know it hurts

Let the pain remind you

CHECK /polmeta/ IF YOU THINK THIS BOARD DOESN'T HAVE SHIT MODERATION

THIS ENTIRE BOARD IS A PSYOP FULL OF HASBARA SHILLS CALLING "SHILL"

SOCKPUPPET ACCOUNTS
COLLEGE FUNDIES IN ISRAEL

SOON IT WILL BE "SHILLING" TO SPEAK AGAINST JEWS OR ISRAEL

(checked)
Dubs confirm both are bullshit

I'm making an autism joke. Couldn't be more with you if was inside you. Slow the paranoia.

Waaaaait a minute, where did I heard this word used before?
Were you that exact same faggot in that thread a week ago? The one where you spun these weird theories that Trump is a puppet to guaranteed Hillary the win at 2020, then had a breakdown. I remember because everyone was laughing at you're idiocy and attempts to call off everyone else a shill, made over (50), and claimed others accusations for being "toothless".

Has this been one person all along?

Fuck off moonfag

heres the mylasian cunt right on queue

Lad, I want you to understand something: This is me chill. I could be sperging out like this faggot here

but that shit gets old fast, and I've got enough IPs on the banlist as is.
You think these mods give a fuck about you being 'real' with them? They don't. This is a business, for them at least, and its entirely probable they are being paid. That's why things are the way they are, shekels, just like it is everywhere. Same reason Trump touched the wall, no doubt.
Fucking shekels.

Oh, sorry, I guess I am autistic after all.

The /polk/ikes are still assblasted over that one.

holy fuck user, you're on to something. i saw a toothless dog today. maybe the timelines converged and that cat in the matrix really was that dog and it killed my grandfather creating a paradox where you're a giant waterhead faggot?!?
you can't hide the truth

Congrats user, you've discovered a real, live shill.

Its just 48 dimensional hopscotch goy!

kek, I remember that guy

I dunno, were you the mod who kept deleting the threads about Trump touching the wall over and over and over and then whined because people thought it was shady as fuck, then went ahead and just banned them all and deleted their comments?

I guess we'll never know…

lol

Oh, so that faggots the malaysia guy? Whats his deal?

You keep calling "mylasian". Same tactics. That makes you the shill

Mmm, baby. Touch that wall.
Watch him molest it

Shekels for the mods, Jim/pol/ ordered PSYOP narrative, indeed

Nigger I've seen you sperg in more than one place but I'm damn sure tired of having to search fifty fucking IPs because you go on FOREVER bans. Ban them for 24 fucking hours and let that shit clear. They're gonna IP hop or use tor any fucking way you're making it harder for the decent anons who actually fucking OP threads here daily like myself

seems legit

That's a shill you responded to. He doesn't care about how many IPs he gets banned.

Bans obviously don't work. You have to go deeper.

NOBODY fucking uses /polk/ you fags need to quit that shit

how are we coming on that unhashed IP list btw?

but they astroturfed their Active User count so hard ;_; I mean still not as much as Holla Forums, but they tried!

This is my favorite meme. It really is. This is the meme where we just accuse each other of nonsense and try to defend ourselves to no end because we have no idea who one another actually is. I'm going to go ahead and short circuit that route though, by just laughing at you and calling you a faggot instead.
Hahahaha, faggot.

Hahahahahahahahahaha, wait, hahahahah, wait wait wait wait, do you think I'm a mod?
Really? Holy shit faggot this is a great day. Well, aside from Trump touching the Jew wall and everything.

Rangebans arent working yet.

what's the intent behind the ip there hotpocket?

I'll repost it again and again until you come up with a fucking response, you good-for-nothing self-important nigger. Quit ignoring this dose of truth.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Jesus fucking Christ, kampfy, why don't you just do your fucking job for once instead of using this board as though it's your own fucking empire of dirt. For a year+ you've singlehandedly ruined this board and turned into nothing but a shitty fucking trump cock-sucking echochamber where kosher nigger and jew-lovers run rampant. At first during the election cycle you said "wait until after he's elected to criticize trump", then after he was elected you said "wait until he does something to criticize trump", then after he did something (bomb syria, appoint kikes to government, etc.), you still fucking delete threads and ban posters.

I can't believe someone as totally cancerous as you can keep your mod position. Worst of all, you have the fucking AUDACITY to accuse ANYONE criticising you of being a goon/meducafag/endchan/TRS/whateverthefuck shill. As if only outsiders would be opposed to you forcing your own shitty, nigger-tier opinions on the majority and shutting down discussion. I've honestly had enough of you acting like you are entitled to Holla Forums and own the place. As a mod you're supposed to MODERATE discussion, not control and enforce it according to your feelings and opinions. This is the exact kind of shit we left 4chan for, and I would know, because I came over here in the first exodus.

The worst part about you isn't the fact that you're a shitty mod who forces your opinions on the majority, it's that you're a total arrogant, egotistical piece of shit about it. You never listen to any criticism, and you've convinced yourself that all criticism you hear must be the result of some elaborate shill/raid operation conducted by the bogeyman site/organization of the month to steal your baby away from you. Get off your fucking high horse and realise that you're nothing but another user like the rest of us. You have a RESPONSIBILITY to be a good mod, not a fucking entitlement to the position. If you can no longer do that job, then have the self-respect and humbleness to give it up instead of driving Holla Forums further into the dirt while you stamp around in an autistic fit of range and stick your fingers in your ears screaming "SHILL!! GOON!!! MEDUCA!!!".

It's a fact the majority of Holla Forums fucking hates you and wishes you were gone. You do not respect the posters here and you actively force discussion to fit into your narrow and incredibly kosher parameters. What used to be a staple of Holla Forums - redpill and book threads for learning, are now arbitrarily banned, and you can even get banned for criticizing kikes in the government, decisions to bomb Syria, or placing niggers in charge of government positions. I would know because it's happened to me in every case.

I suppose you'll just respond to this post with yet another one of your petty little one-liners where you try to brush off this entirely accurate description of the reasons everyone hates you, simply because you're too much of a fucking egotistical and self-important brat to own up to your own shortcomings. That's okay. At least I got this off my chest and spoke for the people who, for far too long, have had to silently deal with your cancerous bullshit. I fucking hate you, Imkampfy. I hate you for killing Holla Forums and then shitting on the corpse while forcing me to watch.

I hope you fucking die.

Only way you'd get unhashed IPs of these kikes is if codemonkey fucks up again spectacularly. They're all on VPNs/TOR/VPS anyway. You're better off throwing a rock through Shareblue's office doors imo.

What could go wrong…

(heiled)
I'm not even paying attention it's late here and I'm tired but I wanted to bitch St kampfy about the 2 and 4 week and permanent Bans stop that shit dude clear the fucking bans damn. When I have to switch through 18 services and 99 servers to find one that works yeah that shit sucks and guess what I go post elsewhere

Does anyone really think that Trump is doing anything but phoning it in, with regards to anything religious? I mean, look at his performance in the election. I'm still amazed that evangelists and other Christians weren't insulted, but then I guess you have to take what gets thrown your way after Nigger Communist King. Based on the track record I've seen, Trump thinks to himself "sure, I get to put on a hat and touch a wall. Who cares? Nobody at home but other Jews are even going to care." because that's just how our mainstream culture works, pragmatically speaking. Still no settlements, still no Jewrusalem embassy, still advocating "peace" with a bunch of angry, miserable Arabs living next door.

Holla Forums is not one person. Seriously. Even the purist natsocs on this board have disagreements. It could have just as easily been some newfag trying too hard to fit in.

wtf is this thread

Bans are powerless here. We need something greater.

You can't have shills, if you shut it all down :^)

Trump turned into Drumpf. Sad, i know, but it's true.

It is legit, because I don't even know what a fucking Malaysian is

THIS IS YOUR REMINDER THAT CUCKING TO THE WAILING WALL IS CALLED "DAVENING"

THE JEWS THRUST THEIR HIPS AND PENISES TO COPULATE WITH THEIR KABBALISTIC GOD SHEKINAH

FOR A POLITICIAN TO VISIT THE WAILING WALL IS THE ULTIMATE SHOW OF SUBMISSION TO ZIONISM

THE SHILLS HERE WILL CALL ME EVERYTHING THEIR HASBARA MINDS CAN THINK OF

BUT THEY ARE COLLEGE FUNDIES IN ISRAEL TRYING DESPERATELY TO STOP THE TRUTH

YOUTUBE TRUMP HOLOCAUST

JEWS LOST. THE GOYIM KNOWS

YOU CAN'T BURY THIS, FAGGOTS

Pay for a VPN service instead of using a free one. The shitskins and goons abuse the fuck out of all free services (for obvious reasons like being poor and worthless)

Also shill

So you were him. Also, are you asking if I'm imkampfy?
Because we all are. Holla Forums has been an elaborate hoax all along, made by one mod with far too much time on his hands.

I'm sorry you had to find out this way. You should probably grab your paycheck before your manager finds out.

no, really, I have ways around it. It would be spectacular if I could get those unhashed IPs, just of this one cunt. Make an appeal to jim or something, idk, just attempt to get them.

Trump went to Israel and touched the Kike Wall that's important in there faith
and you have two sides,
the MODS=GODS, TRUMP IS GOD EMPEROR, EVERYONE A SHILL

and
the TRUMP IS JEW, MODS ARE KIKES

It started out with reasonable threads and leftypol threads being duplicated, and whoever it was created this shit thread

YOU NEED
TO GO DEEPER

I shouldn't do this, because it'll probably just end up in more shitposting, but I want to address something here… Nigger, you don't know me, okay? But you almost-certainly have my OC saved. Most of the people in this thread probably do.
Know how I know? Because every fucking day I see you reposting my shit. I see you taking the shit I put time into making, having saved it, sometimes even posting it back at me with ire, and it just cracks me the fuck up how fucking delusional so many people here are.

I'm not a mod. I'm a nobody. I'm just another user - but I do good work! I try to, because I give a shit. Just remember that next time you're about to accuse someone of being x, y or z - they might do good work too, and 99% of the time, you'd think they were an A+ user… But one thread, one issue, one idea, thats all it'll take to turn them from doing God's work in one thread, to being someone you call a shill in another. Remember that.

It's really sad you wrote all that and no one's even going to read it, myself included. I really feel bad for you because you remind me of myself when I was about 13. Shake my head.

Did you not see the IP leaks? There were a a shitload of unhashed IPs in the logs, but they're old

Like this fag, he probably has my OC saved.

I'm bored and I've been drinking, give me a break. Its been a long day.

Do you enjoy sucking off Kampfy's misshapen smelly cock, user?

yes, I saw them. I wanted something fresher honestly. Most proxies and tor nodes have a log limit if they have logs enabled, and they sometimes get overwritten or deleted. It helps to have the freshest IP that he last used.

let me get this straight. you're threatening to dox a VPN or Tor user, beyond the IP, for calling Trump out on his kike ties?
this is the most entertaining post i've seen in a long time

I'll repost it again and again until you come up with a fucking response, you good-for-nothing self-important nigger. This is yet another reason why people hate your fucking guts.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

I hope you fucking die.

He looks bored.

no, just stop seriously, this narrative is literally shit.

I don't even think Ron has access to raw IPs with the new code. It'll be like this until he re-enables range bans.

THE ELECTION IS FUCKING OVER, for fuck's sake.

What could go wrong…

Well, I can wait I guess.

Take your own advice lad.

RIP Shills.

fair

I read it.

"obvious shill" is literally anyone that posts anything that's disagreed with anymore. what purpose does this serve in the grand scheme right now, big guy?

gotta create the villain to be the hero

Boy you are drunk. Post responsibly.

That's not me bro. I just like to shitpost and call people CIANiggers See how the delusion game works? Also, I'm genuinely curious about what you think we should do? Impeach Trump? Who should we elect in his place? Should we even vote at all? What would you have done differently? Don't even answer those questions because an actual CIANigger might be browsing this thread. My point is we have to play with the cards we're dealt.

Yeah, honestly? Most of them probably did… Well, no, probably like mid-February, when they realized their attempts were hopeless, that Trump had won and we were laughing.

… Not laughing so much anymore, but, hey, it was a fucking fun ride while it lasted. In any case, yeah, dude, most of the people you're talking to here? They aren't shills, a shill in this case being someone who is paid to be here to push a narrative. They're just anons who don't agree with you, and you've become dependent upon the accusation to win arguments. Your bantz have weakened lad, you need to stop relying upon that crutch.

Checked for taking another drink and directing you to

Well, I'm out. I guess I'll try endchan. The kikes run the show here, that's pretty clear by now. Good luck everyone.

says the guy that doesn't even know what a fucking IP hash is

who is this fucking new. You don't fit in, its not natural, any of this, you included. You know when you can tell actual criticism from shills, when its constructive and offers insight.

I have several paid VPNs. You of all people know the enjoyment of samefagging on a late night shitpost. It's part of image board culture. You're killing it with all the VPN bans though

Have fun with Holla Forums.

I'm going to field this because it pisses me off. Hold the fucker to the fire. Remember how he stopped supporting TPP only after getting shit up and down?
There's no difference here, and just sitting back and taking it is cuckoldry of the highest order. It's unbelievable that stating these facts is now shilling for Hillary.

Thanks, have fun with the Jews.

You demoralizing shills aren't even good at your job. Whoever hired you should be let go along with your entire crew.

Wew, what we should do? Christ man, why don't you ask me how to go about creating the Empire of Man and installing myself as Emperor… Which, I mean, we could do that, if you're game (I doubt you are, understandably so no less).

What should we do? Stop sucking Trump's dick, for one - at this point, its like sucking Mitt Romney's dick, and nobody wants to do that. Like you say, this isn't the place for planning, but I can give you a mote of my insight…

… What should we do?
War.
That's what. And if you want to call me a LARPer, if you want to call me crazy, if you want to call me a CIAshit or something, I understand… But that's my advice. War. Because we aren't voting our way out of this one, and our numbers diminish by the day. I don't want to be 65 when this shit kicks off, do you? I doubt it. How to get it started though… That's a Rubicon I'm still not sure how to go about crossing successfully, and that, I will admit.
But this? This shit of following neocons who lie to us, and then being bummed out when it bounces back to another libshit cretin? This isn't working.

Oh, do continue. Surely, he'll implode any day now.

Nigger this is another day at the office. This was a 3/10 raid TOPS.

Try harder next time. Maybe try and crash the site at least once.

i know what a fucking hash is you paranoid mong. the hack was april 1st, HW's handle was copypaste, whore.txt, my samson option pic from earlier… I could back to /n/ if you like and tell you about conscious dreamers and trolling the invisible sky namefags if you like. Shut the fuck up and listen if you're not just shitposting.

You're not getting it. Because they're kikes, they think that we're bound by contract to hate Trump now, since we were holding the fact that he alone had no picture at that wall as proof of his basedness. The reality is it was a convenient stick to bash the shills with at the time, but Trump himself has given no indication he attaches any religious significance to any of this crap so there's no way he'd calculate it was worth causing a scene by refusing to go.

I get it, it's a shitty job trying to make others feel what you felt that day when Hillary lost.

kikes always claim victory over and over again to try to demoralize the opponent so they don't actually have to do anything.
Once they realize they can't force consensus here, they'll scream at ron or jim a bit more on /sudo/. You should see all the red text there, it's pretty funny.

oy vey

I see these people "leaving" Holla Forums every other day with the same messages and same filenames. It's weird and gee whiz I just can't explain it.

This must be satire.

I read it, fuck you.

Lets play reverse psychology and give advices to jews how to fuck up this board even more.

Okay, anyone wants to add something to this?

Remember the USS Liberty.

Seems legit. Nice anime girl, she really made me reconsider my preconceptions and her smug totally demoralized me. I feel demoralized.

Allow me to clarify if you're not just trolling. Why include it in the pic at all? Espec if there was an IP leak? Why not just post with vol on?
Feel better, sunshine? Or is SRS going to come out from under your bed?

Nice pasta.

I think you forgot
but otherwise good stuff.

That's pasta?

You fucked up boyo. Beg your manager not to dock your pay.

butthurt fags are upset trump is 110% race war gas the kikes day 1? man… keep your friends close, and your enemies closer

I get it, still doesn't change the fact, I'm not trying to dox this faggot because he criticized trump, its because this fag has been behind plenty of shit recently that was more then just Trump threads pushing shit and he is the main reason all of any good vpns or proxies and some tor nodes are banned on this board, thats why. If you went back and read my first few posts in the thread you would know I am just as pissed about the wall, thats not what my beef is right now.

yeah

They're worse than fags, user. They're shills.

This is… I can't even properly put into human words how pathetic this is. This is the Platonic idea of being pathetic given physical literary form. I'm honestly in awe, so, ya know, kudos.

You got me.

I distinctly recall seeing that post multiple times before. You being an (84) adds to my confidence, though that also means it's possible you retyped it from memory accidentally since you're clearly being paid if you're shilling that hard.

He's not the one doing the banning, and jumping at shadows isn't helping your case. The fact the IP was intentionally placed in the picture should be a big fucking clue.

Checked for 4 away. Well, 3 now. Wait, no, 2. No, wait, 1… Jesus Christ.

If you want, go check their honeypot thread on /polk/, they're busy trying to suck a few gullible anons into self-doxing in there. The one guy is a legit psycho.
Check it out >>>/polmeta/22017
Absolutely batshit insane, and I almost never call anyone that.

IP HASH. fuck me. it says IP, I type IP

worst part is, he is getting paid, admitted it in the /polk/ thread mods linked to in the other thread he kept getting banned in.

discarded, right into the trash.

Thats incredible user, please post proof if you have it. Because I just wrote that here, tonight, so if the hivemind is gaining strength I would love proof of it.
Otherwise, I'm gonna call you a faggot spewing the same garbage accusations as the rest of these fags who've convinced themselves that everyone who disagrees with them is a shill being paid by some nefarious organization, as opposed to another user like them who just thinks their views are stupid and they're kind of a faggot.

That's a nice Pepe. Did you rename it just for me?

nigger you just came at me for repeating what was in a picture. continue fighting the good fight, though. i'm sure the mods will stop banning non-kosher content if you dox this guy.

Alright, I forgot. All the shills died off after election day.
No need to be concern anymore goyim, there's no more shills.

they don't ban non-kosher content you disingenuous kike. Just because you couldn't shill for your penny doesn't mean that its a banned subject. Mods post my history, how many times did I criticize trump, I give you permission, if you have it post my syria posts when it first happened.

nigger, at 88 posts ;^) you can't pretend that it's a minor disagreement. Go back to the top and see where I tried to reason with you, and offered ample opportunity to explain yourself. Instead you've shitposted like it's your profession and self-admittedly bumbled like an autist. So no, it's not a disagreement. You've embarked on a doomed campaign of faggotry, and no you shall know no peace.

Jesus Christ. And you have the balls to say you're not a shill? No sane person would shitpost this much of their own volition unless they were being paid to do so.
Right. JIDF, COINTELPRO, Shareblue, CTR…All of those are just made up :^)

I didn't say otherwise, retard. The same brain generated the same post once again without realizing it, we're creatures of habit.

Go look at that /polmeta/ thread, user. Complete psychos.

That's a nice strawman you've made for yourself there, but, yes, most of the shills are in fact gone. The election is over, they're not getting paid to sit here and try to change your mind so you'll vote for Shillary, in some hopeless gambit to try and win the culture war for the side of leftwing Jewry.

That's a very nice anime girl you've got there. I'm demoralized by her cuteness and her smug. Truly, I am.

No one is buying this anymore. Chutzpa is well and good but know when to rebrand your product, Schlomo.

and I mean "goon trannies chopping off their dicks dancing in their mom's skin" psychos

got your penny though, so its all good

Your post was "nothing is wrong here trust me goys I post subversive stuff all the time trust me goys."

It's a bullshit post on a bullshit board approved by bullshit mods. You're a kike and they are kikes.

Kill yourself faggot

I can and I am.
I doubt that.
And I probably did.
I wish…
If you say it enough, maybe it will come true!
Clearly, it is.
I'm feelin pretty peaceful right now to be honest with you lad. 88 posts is nothing - I once posted every single The Rock wrestling video on Jewtube in a rach thread. Every single one. I was surprised there weren't more, to tell ya the truth, but, not even 600 IIRC. This isn't work for me, this is how I relax - but you seem really worked up.

Yeah, I've been shitposting up a storm in this shitposting thread - isn't that what its here for?
And yes, I have the balls to say I'm not a shill, and more than that - i have huge balls - because I'm not. And your continued accusations only make my point slam home harder, because you have no idea who I am, and so your accusations are totally hollow, and everyone knows it. But you just keep doing it. Because you have nothing else.
Oh, they exist… But not every user who disagrees with you is a shill, user. You realize that, right?
Now go ahead and over-exagerate the shit I said here. Maybe throw in an anime girl. She better be smug though nigger or I'm gonna be pissed.

It's funny because your attempts in this thread to convince everyone of the "compromised mods" and urge us to Exodus have been so laughable abysmal, that it borders on absurdity. If I were a "kiked mod", I would do almost exactly what you've done here, with minor changes. Anyone who was even slightly inclined to agree with or join you has almost certainly thought otherwise, for fear of joining the ranks of such assravaged and irrational faggots as yourself. So congrats on achieving your opposite desired-outcome.

So… Pasta isn't necessarily pasta'd? Interesting approach, novel in fact. I've never heard that one before.

Nah. Thanks for caring though.

God how did you fuck that up? Are you an autist or something?
Seriously though, you're making a strawman to burn, and no surprise, its flammable.
That's not my man though, my man is made of stone, and he says 'not everyone who disagrees with you is a jewish shill user', and you just keep trying to burn him if you like, but I don't like your chances.

He's no more than a hindrance now. If the media wasn't so kiked and over the top he would have been dropped like a stone by White nationalists everywhere.
It's fucking retarded that it takes him visually bowing down to them to make people angry though. His whole adminitstration is Orthodox Jews, read any article about this and they are fucking gloating. They just bested liberal Jews, that is the great victory Trumps win has given us.
And don't start with the wait for Hitler shit. It has no bearing on how he should be criticised and for what. He's been a complete fucking turncoat after the first month. We have no say in the pressure on him because we didn't do anything else but suck his cock.

Weird, it seems like most people ITT seem to think you're the shilliest shill here on shill day.

And not every president who touches a kike wall is a shill for the kikes. Checkmate nigger

yes, its all bullshit, and you have proof right, oh no wait, its conjecture and more narrative building on behalf of you hoping people are stupid enough to fall for it. Mods post my history all ready from the syria threads remove the IP hash if you don't mind

That's nice. But then, just as its entirely possible I am a shill, its entirely possible you are a mod, and this is just you engaging in damage control - and a really lackluster attempt at that.
So if I'm a shill, you're a mod, and we're both huge faggots. Feel free to die in a fire!

Sure you would.
You seem really upset.
Like really upset. Nice meme btw. Checked.

Keep at it sport.

Go read that thread about how the /polk/ trannies threatened to take over Holla Forums first. It's pretty funny.

Appeal to consensus coupled with projection. Never change.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHA
AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH! Holy shit, and I'm the shill, hahahahaha.

Keep it up you nigger, you dont look like a shill at all.

Such a good day.

Everything about cb9949 is so mindbogglingly inept and bizzare, I have to wonder if it's a mod having a giggle (and if so, bravo. it has been a treat). That's one explanation why he hasn't been banned and he's so consistently bad. A random shill should, statistically, say at least one thing right/intelligent.

Post a screencap with a (you) then or shut the fuck up you kike shill. The proof is in the board log. This thread itself is a honeypot to ban everyone without the proper kosher attitude. I've already been banned once in this thread for mildly rebuking the moderation going on here.

As I said, no one is buying your vapor anymore you kike.

You guys can now see firsthand the shit mods have to put up with.
Like >>>/polmeta/22017

He's run out of steam, gents. This is the end of the road for this shekel-grabber.

Pack it up here, we're done.

Whats with the autistic fixation on the wailing wall photo op anyways? It is a dumb pr thing that might as well be mandatory for damn near every politician, funny how you faggots ignore literally all of Trumps other actions but suddenly he is kiked because muh wall hand. Dumbasses. Spend less time caring about superficialities and more time actually examining Trumps actions, which were great for like 3 months and now they are kind of shit tbh fam.

Of course not. You're a slave to reactions (lack of melanin?), so start with the red text. I've seen this banned a few times today, but I'm sure it's a coincidence. Mods can't be at fault for bans, right? If you just remove this ONE user, it'll all be better.

Keep trying kiddo.

It IS a good day! I'm glad you agree. Aside from the Trump shit, this day has been quite nice - long, but nice.

You seem flustered.

Yeah, I am getting tired, rhetorically beating the shit out of you wears a fella out - that and the Scotch.

This is an imageboard you underage dipshit, apparently you can't even tell when someone is shitting on you.

Piling on doesn't work either, and will never assuage the simple image of your golden kike.

They'll keep trying though.

Holy shit, now I'm appealing to consensus! AHHHHHHHH! IM INFECTED!

I can't really blame him too much, the kikes will not shut up about Russia and until he can shake them on that he's stuck, he'll be impeached if he pushes things now. Holla Forums certainly hasn't been able to shift the needle on the muh Russia crap.

Maybe. I just have a hard time conceptualizing how nature could spontaneously form something so goddamn retarded. It has to be impossible to randomly be this bad; this level of moronic performance requires intent. Like, there's someone out there laughing his ass off for "trolling" as a /polk/ster goon. Because otherwise, I pity the creature who could unironically spawn this braindamaged nonsense.

The kike claims victory like a pigeon who plays chess. Shits all over the board then struts around like he's done something of value.

When you wake up tomorrow and realize you didn't do anything but get drunk and make 10 dollars for 8 hours of shilling, please do me a favor and post your livestreamed suicide here so I can have a laugh with my breakfast.

fucking dale alex beran is autistic kike

I love how much effort you guys put into this consensus-forming shit. It let's me know you really care.

Would you say I'm shilling a narrative? Just when you were telling everyone here that shilling no longer exists after the election?

If you don't like it find another site to moderate, right? You faggots stickied 5 threads at once in an autism fit, leave the one you didn't delete unstickied, then create this whine thread to sticky.
Over Trump being the first sitting Prez to wall hump.
On Holla Forums
Any legit concerns you had were fucked into the dirt due to your actions.

KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE, AND YOUR ENEMIES KOSHER

WHAT A SILLY NARRATIVE DEVISED BY THE KIKES

TRUMP SUBMITTING TO THE WAILING WALL IS THE ULTIMATE FORM OF CAPITULATION TO THE JEWS

BY DONNING THE JARMULKE AND CARESSING THE WALL

FISTING IT

HE IS AROUSING THEIR KIKE GOD SHEKINAH

JEWS COPULATE WITH THIS FALSE GOD

AHHAHAHAHAH, THEN STOP PERMABANNING, STUPID

LITERALLY ALL OF TRUMP'S OTHER ACTIONS, LIKE SHILLING FOR ISRAEL OVER AND OVER AND OVER
ALSO YOUTUBE SEARCH: TRUMP HOLOCAUST
HE PERPETUATED MUH 6 MILLION JEWS

KIKES GONNA 3465475475747547D CHESS
ALWAYS ASSUMING TRUMP'S ONLY KISSING THE ENEMY'S ASSES NOW

EVERYONE WHO EVER CAPITULATES TO THE WALL IS A ZIONIST STOOGE
NO EXCEPTIONS
TRUMP IS A JEW PATSY. SUCK IT

Gee I wonder why…
Do you remember when Imkikefy or one of his goons was shutting down any and all complaints over the deletion of the book threads by spamming /polmeta/ with furry porn? He would spam "muuuhhh books" and furshit at an attempt to mock us while calling us shills.

He obviously meant that the hillary-trump divide and conquer shills have dried out after the election. You zionist shills have been here all along, you decrepit turkroach.

oh yes, the jared kushner shill. Nice fallback, and I'm only one user so its an exception, what if I told you a lot of people that day kept criticism for a while with no ban. See it doesn't matter to you, this is an agenda, you have to push it, you don't care and when you lose you'll be back again tomorrow to spin the same thing as if nobody remembered the previous day.

ok, but post my history tho

Read his previous posts then, moishe.

Nah, the kike projects himself onto everyone around him while appealing to consensus to push his desired narrative. Thats ACTUALLY what kikes do.

And what I've done? I dunno about value, I don't think this wall was ever especially good, but hey, its better than just calling everyone who disagrees with me a shill over and over.
When you wake up tomorrow and realize all you did was spit vitriol and empty accusations, which slipped by me like the water off a ducks back (or another slug of Scotch down my lovely White throat), please do me a favor and use your tears as lube for your morning tub-job. That way I know your salt at least did something worthwhile.

Checking your dubs with my dubs, as I walk away in a drunken haze, laughing my ass off. This is the beginning of the end. Its afraid - and it should be.

Go to bed kikefy, you're drunk.

hasbarafag is back again

He made the fucking muh Russia shit a noose for his own neck. He is the one who appointed all the people who are daily trying to get him impeached. To think Holla Forums was memeing about that piece of shit Mattis only months ago makes my skin crawl. He fucked up appointing peope who didn't want to impeach him. Then he goes and bends to them only to get fucked up the ass by them as usual.

I could, but then that would leave you one less imkampfy.

Somekampfy will come along and pick up the slack though.

No, look at my posts. I haven't accused anyone of being kikefy except you. The one true kikefy. You see, you've got certain grammatical errors and syntactic peculiarities that lets me pick you out instantly.

You little turkkike you. :^)

This job doesn't make you happy, does it?

Nigger, stop projecting. I said the same shit until I got zealously banned. It'll happen to you, and you'll remember this post. Hopefully with a cunty camaraderie.
Lose what?
maybe. we'll see if an alternative catches my eye. but if you're going to fault me for caring in the meantime, take a look at yourself before jamming it up your own ass mien volk.

d'awwwwwwwwwww
and here I thought you wouldn't be satisfied until at least 7 or 8 imkampfys (You)d all over your face.

Ah, A kike expert. Oh wait, you know that because it's what you're doing.
Sure, that's why you're still talking about it :^)
Moishe, Moishe, Moishe…What did I tell you about projecting? Most of Holla Forums finds fapping degenerate, especially to porn. So, no, I don't share your literal tear jerking fetish.
I eagerly await your livestreamed suicide

Yet I bet so, you fucking degenerate

We already fucking agreed it was fucking OVER once he touched the wall years ago. The guy even quoted Chess, not Checkers with "Checkers, not Chess" in on of his speeches, a kike book. All I see are autistic brats and shills playing both sides in a frenzy when Holla Forums was SUPPOSED to be a watchdog, I can blame fred for that too for allowing /int/ to be killed by kikes back in April 2015 because he thought it'd be funny.

If Holla Forums were actually compromised, it would be the Seth Rich threads that are disappearing. Yeah, I'm as sad to see Trump touched that wall as anyone. It sucks to see the president do something so humiliating. But if this site were compromised, Seth Rich would be disappearing like this was 4/v/ in late 2014.

Just in time for it is I, the real Imkampfy!

Well…. you finally caught me then.
Alright what are your demands then.

Whatever you say kikefy.

This is how the white race dies.

Shitposting on the Internet in boards filled with goy telling them to stop being anti-Semitic shills.

The shills have been sperging about imkampfy for at least two years straight now, and specifically imkampfy. Cohencidence? I THINK NOT.

Thank fuck, somekampfy sent out the imkampfy signal.

Could the real imkampfy please stand up.
Please stand up.

Fun allowed. :^)

Palestinians are dogshit, but I really hate kikes more.

what a kikey phrase to use faget

No jews, space niggers take israel

Are you seriously implying that some sort of conspiracy exists against Imkampfy?

Seth Rich feeds into Trump being the God Emperor, dumbass. I personally don't think it's fully jew subversion, just kikey wanting a playground board in his own image.

HotpocketX is a sad motherfucker

Somekampfy is out to get imkampfy. It's like highlander, but kampfier.

thats some double projection right there, you literally have an agenda, because you care right
haven't once my entire time I've been here, thats been a long time, not a single time. don't hold your breath
your narrative idiot
but there are plenty of alternatives, you aren't going to leave ever until this site fractures, thats the goal, thats what you kikes want.
clockwork
nothing more needs to be said

Well I could do that, but who will be left to revise my taxes then.

Kek I gotta watch this

I ain't clicking that shit

I mean we could also just get the irish to do our taxes, we will pay them in potatoes

They do seem a little obsessed. I already got a post with "kikey" in it.

That's stupid, the wailing wall does not have magical kike powers which infest your brain upon touching it. And PR photo ops do not matter compared to the big picture and actual actions, which were dubious before he touched the wall. The autistic fixation on superficial gestures is dumb. But good for you in realizing that no one is going to help you, no one in washington is going to be /ourguy/ any time soon, and we need tot take action ourselves. It isn't over, it is just starting as far as action is concerned.

Zero effort.

Hi ImKikey.

no, I'm imkikey

Didn't want to make a new thread just for this, but I glance over Jewgle News every single day and noticed the top stories being by MSNBC, CNN, and Washington Post, and I'd give a fair estimate that ~60-70 percent of stories from them were anti-Trump in some way UNTIL Trump visited the Kike wall in Israel, now out of nowhere WashPo releases an article that is actually fair on Trumps budget proposal instead of bitching about the unnecessary thing it removes fundung from. Stating it could slash spending by 2 trillion dollars over the decade. Its crazy how conniving the Kikes are until you give in to their demands

It's really disgusting.

Oh yeah, and now the mainstream medoa is memory holing all of last weeks news where dems were trying to get together to get Trump impeached while also praising his arms deal with the Saudis

Funny you should say that
"Fox News Staffers 'Embarrassed' by Hannity's Conspiracy Theory Crusade" - DailyBeast
Stay safe anons

fair. not the agenda you're assigning. but that doesn't matter to you
thought the same shit. pissed in every fucking mods cheerios since /n/ too. samson option during Holla Forums harbor was my first perma. 8/pol/ was the second a couple days ago.
i'm trying out other boards now. still not happy due the nature of fight years of Holla Forums has instilled in me, but such as
there's no point in further discussing anything, you know more than any user on the subject. enjoy your eventual ban, it's liberating experiencing this place went to shit instead of gymnastics about how everyone who says so is a shill.

wow its almost like trump is trying to work with the powers behind the us government instead of having them crash the economy and drive us into a civil war wow

checked

This board has reached Chaos Level: Alpha

Did you see how comfortable they all looked? Even Kushner was smug.

These kikes have a society they feel safe in and no other country, save Japan, has.

You think giving the Saudis all the weapons in the world to give to their buddies in Syria and start shit with Iran isn't enough for them to be happy?
Trump has caved on everything and they will still show him the most brutal of endings.

imkampfy outed multiple shills in the mod team, and now it's only whites who mod Holla Forums. The shills are mad he's so super cool! A-fu-fu-fu~

My guess is the Seth Rich stuff is getting big enough that they're getting legit scared. They blew up a stadium of kids to distract from the Seth Rich investigation, user.

Okay so it's settle then.
Kikes get shoah'ed, officially this time.
Hand some autistic kid my taxes then.
Space niggers get to be israelites and shiet before we glass them.

I say we made some real progress today Holla Forums.

What actually happened there (translation from Spanish):

Checked.

what's up with that hair/weird shadow extending way into his forehead/brow?
Did somebody shop the hat onto him?

As someone who doesn't use only Holla Forums this is amusing seeing their dead ass answers to our hobby boards.

It's almost like you're a lemming, wow.

I noticed they called off the dogs a few days ago after the Seth Rich investigator said he didn't actually see any emails.

lol

reminder that fuck kim still has something apparently, he better fucking deliver and hannity better roll on it. I swear to god, we know the investigator probably got threatened into not finding emails

you forgot a "wow"

autismoprimo

weak.

I hate the fact that I agree with you, but I do fundamentally agree with you.

a-a retard?

Nice digits.

It probably is all a show and means he's about to do something they'll really hate. If this follows the pattern of following the Syria shit with the Comey firing, then what's coming next should be pretty interesting.

Still, seeing him at that wall did make me freak out for a while. How awful.

Reddit seems more your speed.

muh boooooooooooooooooooooooks

Zero evidence of anything like this.

Never mind. You weren’t pretending.

What are some more memes that "only imkampfy" uses? I'd like to trigger you with them.
Also

You sure you’re literate?

We were so fucking close.

goddammit somebody give me attention. fuck you.

mods are just literate enough to read their paychecks

616 is the record, anyway.

Suck my ass, faggot.

Holy shit really? What was that about?

You've done good this thread but I ask you, PLEASE, cut that muh books shit out. I know you'll instantly think I'm bannable for even saying this but it needs to be said. Literature is knowledge (most of the time), and the people posting book recommendations on Holla Forums are certainly going to find informative books for likeminded Anons. Banning people with the message "muh books" makes you look anti-intellectual and anti-freedom of information. Honestly, I don't know why you do it in the first place, but please stop.

Kike spotted

Gib attention too since you got my attention. Would you agree with my assessment?

You're late to the party as usual, imkampfy.

When the current mods first took over, Holla Forumsacks took notice immediately. It was anti-shilling measures against them posting their dyke queen in threads at all.

user, please.
Thanks for the strawman, fuckface. Prove me wrong.

moar dead traps pls

kinda hard to do while jamal's cock is buried to the root.

tldr. nobody cares fag.

sorry your mother kept me up late last night.

I don't get that one either, sadly. I never make threads.

Take it seriously or don't, but banning people for book recommendations only makes you look bad.

This is butthurt of proportions that shall be sung throughout the ages.

Didn’t think you guys were allowed to do that.

thx for the (you) though, I needed one after so long.

What? You said that a civil war would out the kikes in the US gov. Which might be true, but kikes are everywhere and there is only one America. In the end a civil war would only diminish white numbers and give ultimate power to Israel.

will giving you (you)s further my goal of moar dead trannys ITT?

get what you pay for

np

6,000,000 kikes in America, user. Nowhere else on Earth but Israel has that many. Killing a significant portion of them and reclaiming our country means everything to the rest of the world.

Zero effort.

I don't have dead trannies for you sadly.

Here you go buddy, on the house.

Berkay is the turk and he's not a mod. People were saying LC is a mod and that the pics of Berkay were LC.
If anyone related to 'chon 'tism a mod here it's the guy who impersonated Blart and used Berkay's image in tinychat once. He made the Rach persona.

Are you dumb or just willfully ignorant? If the civil war is whites vs kikes, Israel is not going to stand idly by. They are going to send the IDF/Mossad and slaughter us with tanks and helis. It would be extremely one sided with the kikes taking victory easily.

Even if you take the optimistic route and assume the army helps us, the amount of casualties would still be enormous on the side of the whites army, leaving a power vacuum that would once again, be filled by kikes.

As expected.

Nice try, imkampfy!

Much love

everything you do is on the house! haahha oh fuck. please never stop posting, you're the best Holla Forums has been in months.

You're still gonna ban people for books arent you?

I was on 4chon you tard. The only one who even could be kampfy is the kid who impersonated Blart.
He used Berkay(a kc shitposter)'s image in tinychat through some cam swap program, this is the origin of the turk shit.

there is a book thread up as we speak you dumb nigger, its stickied, no go ahead and ignore it though, cherry pick to your hearts desire till it suits you

Yeah, your ideal thread is much better.

great argument, sure showed me

Not arguing with you because I wasn't speaking to you.

I meant this you dumbshit

I imagine at this point you could turn whats left of this thread into one.

its a public image board faggot, I can butt in and call you out all I want, oh no but thats not good for your narrative because I blew it out with 1 post, shit sorry, I'll be more considerate to your shilling in the future

fucking off yourself you reddit civic nationalist son of a whore cuckold.

k

NO STUPID FAGGOT
I AM KAMPFY
Here's proof I am not turk and am 100% European
I took this photo just now

Careful or you might get cyberbullied more by the 400lb hackers in their mom's basements.

thats what I thought faggot

Exactly what I'm implying. Same kid both impersonated LC and inspired LC's rachposting.
LC isn't even a turk he's a white kid named Nathaniel from Canada. LC and this kid both rachposted, LC infiltrated wizchan and maybe got a mod position on the chon after a /new/ mod an hero'd

k

t. mod that's required to sit here and read everything
motherfuck, I haven't laughed this hard in ages. the best part is I can see you trying to play this off as laughing with us.

So why do you ban book threads anyway?

well excuuuuuuuuuse me, princess. I'm not an authoritative expert on autists, I leave that up to /cow/.

keeps going about muh book threads when the narrative was killed
what a champ

What the hell is happening in this thread?

say that to my face and not online faggot.

because any user that is not a newfag knows about >>>/pdfs/

We're not laughing with you, honey.

Holy shit you are lonely. I'll indulge you then. I'm not talking about that thread obviously. I am talking about the numerous bans that have been given out to perfectly reasonable threads about books with no reason attached other than "muh books".

here I'll indulge you, lurk more. Those threads were actually stopped for a reason, its been mentioned about a billion times why, if you were here long enough you would know >>>/pdfs/ is the official book archive and book discussion board. You can even direct people over to it.

Some books may not be converted into pdfs.

Honestly, it's not a big deal, but thats precisely why it gets to me. There are much better threads to delete than ones looking to share a good read.

the hits keep coming. mod of the day fam. you're the best.

Wow you sure are smart go you im gonna give you a fresh cookie

>>>/pdfs/3731
Idiot.

wow, do you make comebacks like that with your friends in middle school, what are you fucking 12?

THIS IS HOW I THE ONE TRUE KAMPFY KNOW THAT YOU ARE A KIKESHILL
Further proof that I am white and not at all a turk or other kind of mudshit
This photo that I took while making dinner is IRREFUTABLE proof

People releasing shitposting steam while watching others clamor over each other trying to call anyone who disagrees with them a mod and how we should leave the site while ignoring no critical mass has used their proposed alts.

Silly honey, Holla Forums is one person and that person is imkampfy. Did the good jewish merchants teach you nothing?

I think you just hate paper. Were you raped by paper as a child?

Nope, just you pumpkin

but they're going to astroturf fresh Active Users really hard like Holla Forums. They might even shitpost as fast as possible to increase per-user pph like the hwdindus to fluff up their board and make it look real nice!

This place is a joke. I only check for happenings anymore.

you are literally gay, not a faggot, just straight up suck dicks for fun.

Takes one to know one

I got a paper cut once. I was in 'nam with that paper. That paper raped a bear, and that bear was my father!
*RAT TAT TAT TAT TAT*

And thats the end of the road right there. When the resident mod says a piece of paper raped his bear father, it's time to go to bed.

you are just filled with come backs, "I know you are but what am I", grow up and let your balls drop, learn some better comebacks maybe have you cunt surgically sewn shut.

NO FOOL I AM THE ONLY TRUE KAMPFY
IF YOU WISH TO DISAGREE YOU MUST FITE ME ON THE FIELDS OF MY ANCESTORS
I AWAIT YOU DUMB KIKE FAGGOT

mod, please pick up more hours. i know they don't pay but i hope shitposting makes you feel better, or at least some power?
kisses, you weren't the best, but the best lately is worth a lot around here.

so does everyone else on this site apparently considering /po/ is dead as fuck.

Mere chess my goy
ONWARD
we've nations wealth to subvert and destroy
I go to bed pondering how to become as based as our warmongering saudi and israeli allies, someday.

Thread theme

no imkampfy, this is the real thread theme

there are enough jews in here to call this a barmitzvah, I figured it suits the thread.

Perhaps we are all kampfy, life isn't real and we all make up the subconscious of kampfy.

then nukes are worthless?

start in france ofc
but honestly we could make kike controlled isis look like babies if we put our minds to it

oooohhh one off

NO
I am the ONE TRUE KAMPFY
THERE ARE NO OTHER KAMPFYS BUT ME
ALL OTHER KAMPFYS ARE FALSE MODS
GAZE UPON THE VISAGE OF ARYAN BEAUTY THAT IS KAMPFY

Some people have come to us and said, "hey I'm kampfy, you're kampfy, we're all kampfy. Don't be afraid of the shills ever, because this is just satire"

FORGOT PIC

imkampfy has transcended modhood.
He has become an immortal, unassailable idea. Imkampfy has finished his apotheosis, and is now a God.

yes
and we're learning too
i do wonder what anons really are capable off
so far there has been no challenge

The true image of imkampfy is in your mind, in the place that truth and justice and making fun of idiots lives.

WRONG
The true image of me is HERE
GAZE UPON PERFECTION

FOLLOW MY NARRATIVE NOW YOU BAD GOY

embrace the chaos

turkroaches are not for lewds, you dirty racemixer.

IT'S ALMOST TANGIBLE

checked for truth

Don't let the door cause you further butthurt.

YOU FOOL
FILTH
DEGENERATE
MY BARE VISAGE IS NOT FOR YOUR CARNAL PLEASURES
IT IS FOR YOU TO ADMIRE AND ASPIRE TO
THIS I SAY AS YOUR ONE TRUE MOD

This.

sup shill. Golly thanks for opening my eyes and making me realize the system is completely controlled and we're all powerless. Guess I'll go vote for Hillary now and wtf I hate guns and white people

FOOL
YOU ARE NOT POWERLESS
YOU HAVE BUT TO SIMPLY WORSHIP ME KAMPFY THE ONE TRUE MOD
AND YOUR SALVATION SHALL COME IN THE FORM OF BANS
FOR I AM KAMPFY THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

After the syria bombing he began banning the userbase until someone told him to stop. Now we have freshmeat from leddit and halfchan that don't know any better and they have to make it seem as though everything here is great so jim can datamine them. I'm surprised you havn't been banned for this.

THIS IS A COMPROMISED COINTEL PRO WEBSITE

THIS IS A COMPROMISED COINTEL PRO WEBSITE

Endchan.xyz

Meguca

Hey kampfy here are some more dead tranny pics to use against the endchan goons good job btw

>>>/rope/

kill yourself fam

shills shilling trolls trolling shitposters shitposting shills…….
Every once in a while the old Holla Forums shines through the shit that is the nu/pol/.
I love you guys