Yfw the item trade crow npc with no model has the most lines of voice acting in Dark Souls 3

Yfw the item trade crow npc with no model has the most lines of voice acting in Dark Souls 3

Is there anything about DS3 that wasnt a complete disappointment?

I thought people hyped DaS 3 as the second coming of christ again. Was it just the new game smell talking as usual?

please explain, i didnt play that game, and post more birdbrains

Shills.

In all the games there is a nest which you stand in to drop certain items to trade. The "n-no, not that, that not pickle pee, that no pump a rum" comments and its variants were a richer, more varied library of dialogue than all the npcs you talk to face to face that have between 3 and 6 lines of dialogue for the entire game, most often have 1 they repeat and the other few they say once ever.

Its the game that keeps on giving… crushing disappointment.

The only thing I really dislike about it is the horrible optimization of the PC port that everyone seems to be completely oblivious about.

Wait, wasn't there a talkative invisible trading trading crow in Dark Souls 1? There's one in 3 too?

I think because its sold as 'the last ever' -which is horseshit as you know bamco and kadokawa wont let this money well get concreted over before its dry- people are being far too lenient in that brand loyalty way of 'its better than nothing'.

Think about that. People defend DS3 using Inajewne logic. That says it all.

I wasn't disappointed by anything simply by virtue of not even knowing it was coming out.

What, did they give her a line per specific trade ? If that's the case, it's a bit ridiculous on your part to spin it as a negative.

The negative is that story npcs say 3 things ever on average which is comparatively less than a secret trade npc with no model or thought put into the design beyond "they want shit that makes a noise"

Why cherry-pick about voice acting lines when the gameplay is kinda shitty anyways?
Polite sage since I'm pretty sure there's another ds3 thread in the catalog

**I want to pump a rum inside her with my pickle-pee.

I dont think anyone would argue that user, but thats beside the point.

i didn't pay for it and would say it's a good enough game

some glaring issues but less than 2, at least the architecture is back on point

this thread sucks balls anyways and the souls series should have died 3 games ago

Oh, I see, you're just willing to lie to bring the game down. I'm sorry for your ps4 purchase.

You mean 2 games ago surely.
Dark Souls actually improved upon Demon Souls.
Now, II and III were stepbacks from 1 both for different reasons

user are you okay? you seem very confused.

One in every souls game, with a different gimmick. Can't remember the one in Demon's, Dark I think was shiny things, 2 had twins who prefer smooth and silky things, 3 seems to prefer things that vaguely seem like drums and flutes (or whatever pickle-pee and pump-a-rum is).

She has no 3d model in the game.

Dark Souls crow was actually soft and warm, my bad

Ah, got it. DS1 is all I've played, but I was pretty sure I remembered an invisible trade crow in there.

So then, what's the deal with always being invisible? Every game gets rushed out before they can make the model? The character's explicitly invisible in-story? The character is actually some formless ethereal spirit?

So players dont kill the npc by accident.

That would only make sense if they only ever put invisible npc's in the game.

2 was a disgraceful broken mess when it first came out, and an unfixably poorly designed game after it got patched

I counted bloodborne as a souls

honestly 1 is by far the best mainly because you could level up on bonfires instead of bitchez and the level design being built with no teleporting in mind until the last 30% of the game

The crow isn't necessary to complete the game though, so why only do that "solution" for that one NPC? Might as well make them all invisible by that logic.

And regardless, if that's the only reason, they can't seriously think that making it invisible is a better solution than just not giving it damage detection of whatever. An NPC I couldn't hit would be less weird than an NPC I can't see or bump into at all.

I agree. I couldn't really get into other Souls games.

You forget players like DSP play these games, logical design does not cover all their possible retard magic.

I never played any Dark Soul game so I didn't knew where this meme came from but shit, that voice is cute as hell.

They actually had that in 2, there was a cat NPC that couldn't be hit. I honestly think they either didn't have time for a model in Demon's or they cut it (I remember seeing a crow model, though that might have been a enemy), then just stuck with it as a nod or running joke in the later ones. Kind of makes me wonder why then didn't have a crow or something similar in Bloodborne, unless you count Eileen.

I would assume so considering all discussion here stopped after what felt like less than 2 weeks. And yet absolutely no one though to cry shill in that event.

WHAT?!

And I was thinking she did from seeing all the drawings of her on boorus

The waifu potential of DS3 is so flatlined they resorted to waifuing a voice.

this crow stuff is fucking garbage

the whole trading system is a cheap workaround of the original idea from demon's that they never bothered to perfect

were you all filthy magicfags who had to use snuggly for pursuers or something and then never let it drop?

The voice actress is like 3 of the characters in the game just putting on a pissy voice

i dont get this shit

Having finished it only yesterday, I actually really like it. I've got only three gripes
1) Mercenary's starting weapon feels like ass to play with. I don't know why but it didn't feel fast enough, strong enough or stylish enough to use.
2) It feels a bit more geared towards light weapons and armor, especially since lots is fast
3) Optimization. What the fuck From, why did 2 have good optimization and this did not? I had to cap it on 30 for it to run without dropping frames

Aside from that I really liked a lot from it. It might have been because I was just coming off Dark Souls 2 which I really hated(what was up with the bosses? None of the none DLC bosses ever put up a decent fight) or because I'm a sucker for nice fast paced games and the change of pace was a really nice touch, but I think I enjoyed it more than Souls 1 actually.

I'D PUMP-A-RUM HER WITH MY PICKLE-PEE

Oh actually I had two more gripes, the fucking needing to go back to some shitty ass hub to level up and the hub being much larger and having a lot of characters spread out over a needlessly large area instead of just near the bonfire

There's a couple of decent ones, though not as great as the original Maiden In Black/Touch Fluffy Tail or anything.

is this your first souls game?

the bird-trader character is never modeled in

Shiny & Silky never had a model either, but they had tons of art.

And why did they remove speed climbing ladders? Feels like a retarded thing to do especially since some ladders felt pretty long.

Jesus Christ that artist needs to read Loomis.

WHAT'S THAT SMELL?

Dancers spat covered giant monsterbooty is the only good material.

HE KNOWS

furries leave

It's borderline genius, but it goes all over your head because you're a filthy american.

i need the BLUUGHD in my penis

After you get bored with 3 go back to 1. You'll have more fun. Then try 3 again and you will hate it. It is awful. Like a kick in the teeth.

so how people know its a harpy crow and not a normal male crow?

Man, waifu fags were enough disappointment as a human being, but this shit just top it.

Pathetic
a
t
h
e
t
i
c

But why? What's so bad about it?

3 is short, way too short when compared to 1 and 2.

also don't go back to 1, go back to 2, its better in every way

I could go on and on and on but the game is the worst of the 5 souls game by a wide margin. ds2 does pvp better, bloodborne does story better, ds1 does levels better des does bosses better. It is a hastily rushed out mess made as a side project during the old hunters expansion to bloodborne and it shows. It is not the worst game ever made, but it is objectively the worst souls game ever made.

Will have to respectfully disagree. The Sellsword Twinblades carried me through the whole game and are stronger and more efficient than any other weapon I had. The L1 combo stunlocks Silver Knights to death and does ridiculous damage on bosses.

Have to agree with most of that. I dare say I got more bang for my buck with DS2.
First time in the series I deleted a character because I got bored and the prospect of having to go all the way to NG++ to actually use the build I was planning, killed it for me. Doesn't help that my first (and now only) build is DEX with a hint of a Quality so I got to try most of the best weapons and arguably the most efficient build choice.
That said, the DLC is always stellar so I'm expecting a lot from them.

Alas, autism kicked in and I planned a couple of builds based around two characters from Witcher 3. Would kindly ask for fashion/stat distribution/weapon choice tips.
Tempted to try the Eredin build because even if the miracles are shit, I can fall back to a Refined Dark Sword (or LTN Lothric Knight Sword).

Based.

im glad the fandom decided to make her a sexy harpy

Shame she doesnt have Ornifexes ass though.

I agree with everything that you said besides
The bosses were good, but they were still slightly worse than dark souls overall.

But it didnt have any bed of chaos or ceaseless discharge stuff. At worst you can say Dragon God is tedious if you cant deal with the hiding mechanic.

So how are the PC ports of the various dark souls games?

First one needs a fix to be playable. Don't know about the other two.

maybe thats because ass isnt that important

Yes it did though.
Dragon God, Storm King and Astra+Garl were quite shitty and gimmicky as fuck.
One could argue that Old Hero was shit too since the moment you figure out that he's actually fucking blind the fight turns piss easy.

Wars have been started for less than that.

1 is locked to 720p30 without a third party mod.
2 is predy gud
3 will either run brilliantly on your PC or it will run like absolute shite no matter the settings for no apparent reason

You're full of shit.Anyone that knows half a thing about programming would know that.

and how much ass has been lost to war?
think about that one general scales

Just because you dont like them doesnt make them inherently bad. Bed of Chaos is so bad even the lead devs themselves have said its bad. Mechnically the design is worse than a gimmick fight its a mess, i can't think of another souls game with a boss that fucked. Lazy bosses sure, the jabba knock off in 2 is less of a boss than just about any base enemy in Bloodborne but it still functions.

Bed of Chaos has a sweep attack that can clip your through the world. Thats unacceptable.

Pic or it didn't happened

Fuck you starfox you furry fuck!

C'mon nigger Dragon God is as gimmicky as bed of chaos, it's only not as annoying as it because the bonfire's right in front of the boss.
Storm King is another gimmick, run to the sword and spam attack to win, you can't even die since the boss takes a while to attack again after his volley of spears.
And Garl+Astrea is literally a NPC fight.

Again "i dont like the thing" and "this will regularly hit you through the world, it cant be patched and is completely random" are two separate kinds of things. One is things you do not like, one if things that should not occur in a retail build.

Can't be as much disappointment as the entire souls fanbase.

I'll give you a 2/10 and thats the best i can do.

No need to shed tears, soulsfag, your entire fanbase is cancer, not just you.

Thats slightly better. Smug anime girl could have punched it up a bit more though.

Hey atleast they know how to create containment threads and not shill all over this fucking board.
I'm looking at you Overkike lovers.

No, they fucking don't.
Source: soulsfag on halfchan when any souls game got released.

Holla Forums is going all out today

It's a good game, but the PvP scene is dying fast because they wanted invasions to not punish the common scrub.

The PvP scene is what keeps the Dark Souls games alive.

They already went back to DS2 meng.

You're not missing much tbh

It runs fine on all high/some max for me, gtx760.

is the CPU utilization? cos I have a 4770K

this + people are able to mess with your character in multiplayer very easily. at least DSFix for the first game can be set to automatically backup your saves in case it happens. are they still doing bans for restoring character backups for 2?

i'm going to need the full image from this please

I feel like the Forest covenant is more alive than DS3 PvP.

I also forgot to mention that the PvP mechanics in DS3 are also incredibly shallow. I don't miss the backstab galore from DS1, but there was more depth to it.

One of the biggest reasons DS3's PvP is dead is that the covenants literally don't work for ~40-50% of the playerbase, so they get to choose between
What a shock that many people choose the latter. Even the big PvP faggots on youtube like Oroboro and OnlyAfro have dropped the game already.

Don't forget how you can only get 2 hits in with any weapon and after that the other guy is able to roll away, so there's pretty much no way to stop chugging unless you 2ohko the guy

Fun DS3 pvp fact: Ever get a single weapon to +10?

Guess what? now that character is locked to only invading other plus 10 weapons. Put it in the storage, delete it, doesnt matter. The charcter is now flagged as a plus ten character even in starter gear.

THEY MADE SOMETHING WORSE THAN SOUL MEMORY AND DIDNT TELL PEOPLE TILL WEEKS AFTER LAUNCH.

You forgot

I have 150 hours on the game with 100 hours from invading within the first couple of weeks. After that the meta settled and invading died due to gank squads. Despite playthroughs being few hours after the first one, I can't even bring myself to finish my third playthrough for the last two achievements.

I wish I had known this. I had a blast staying SL 60-75 (using multiple saves) with +7 weapon. Aldrich invasions were so fast that I could hardly switch out the covenant items

Then I leveled my weapon to +10 and that was that.

Sir i believe you mean a 'wombo combo'

I dun goofed
I meant a 2ko

Did you even play the g-
Oh right okay. Experimentation is too hard, user? I found quality to be one of the worst builds, especially taking into account weapon arts and certain miracles/pyromancies.

That's just my opinion though. You're right on a few points there, especially covenants, poise and secrets, but Dragonslayer Armour alone disproves a few of your points.
Also firekeepers never talking was never a thing, otherwise the Darkmoon Knightess or Quelaag's Sister wouldn't have spoken. The firekeeper at firelink shrine was punished by having her tongue removed which is a special case.

Take it.

Dark Souls III's biggest crime is killing replay value. There really isn't much build variety, if any, that is worthwhile. You are railroaded one way unless you want to go the endgame zone very early on.

Feels like a game that is either rushed to the deadline or has a lot of cut content to be sold as DLC.

"builds" according to DS3 in a nutshell.

am i glad I didn't buy it a

I'm glad I pirated it. It was fun.

….

more

d-dont sexualise snuggly chan!

same. mostly.

I feel the PvE is actually pretty shite compared to dark souls or demon's souls. Everything is so boring.

that and everything is either too easy or nailbitingly hard

there must be a shitload of cut content. just note the ridiculous bonfire placement.

For one season pass you can discover it all digitally delivered to your hardware, oy vey, such convenience ey fellow goyi-i mean valued consumer?

So it doesn't look like anything important from a distance. A giant fucking crow that doesn't attack you would stand out too much.
DaS2 kind of fucks this up by making the nests right on a spot where you walk through, so you always hear the dialogue, but in 1 and 3 the nests are so out of the way that you wouldn't often think of checking them out if you didn't know about the crow.

On my first playthrough it felt like the best PvE in the series to date.

On my second playthrough I realized how boring it became.

The only nailbitingly hard part I can remember being the area beyond Nameless King. I just cheesed that with a bow.

Does this mean we can finally drop this fucking retarded "A-Team=Good/B-Team=shite" con you faggots were harping about ever since DS2 was released?

The issue is that From is greedy and incompetent.

Well fuckin' put, except for:

Soul was actualy fun to fight, but that's subjective.

The fanservice was dumb and forced, and the lore was shat on, but every firekeeper ever has spoken.
Anastacia thanks you when you revive her Our Fair Lady speaks as long as you have the Old Witch's Ring, and the Brass Armored Fire Keeper speaks from the get go. Not to mention the Emerald Herald.

More like BandCo wanted to grind the Souls concept to the ground as if it was fucking Guitar Hero

You realize DaS3 wasn't made by the A-team, right? Miyazaki came on only in the last year of development and scrapped half of what they had already made, nobody else came over to the project.

So no, it just reinforces the idea

shilling

i know there is a feminine penis under the rags

Because the series has featured harpies before, but it seems the waifuists have been taking some liberty with Picke Pee's design. Not to say there isn't art of the in-game version
That's gay though.

You're gay tho

I miss Ornifex.

As nice as Ornifex is, she isn't as small or as cute.

that makes it even cuter when they do cute shit

Only thing I can say about SOTFS is that it runs smooth as silk

wewlad

I guess I didn't really know what kind of pvp build i wanted anyways

braaawk its a living

I-I'll get used to it, right guys?
I just wanted to try out new weapons.

wew
Do yourself a favor and skip it. I think the lore is disregarded in Dark Souls 3

The lore is disregarded in 2, as well
unless you count Ornstein cameos

I actually meant that the lore of Dark souls 2 is disregarded from the series.

For the most part, but there are items and armor from 2 that reappear in 3. The Mirrah set for example.

Why would you let these faggots sway you?

I kind of like watching how desperate streamers are to make the PvP interesting with cosplay/joke builds, because their bread and butter is a shallow, shit game and they know it.

Looks like someone here didn't help out onionbro, or any other NPC for that matter.

I know I'm late, but here you go.

Did you just associate a random female voice with your chinese cartoons, user?

Demon Souls>BloodBorne>Dark Souls>Dark Souls 2 DLC>Dark Souls 3>>>>>Dark Souls 2

Dont you mean
Dark Souls>Demon Souls>BloodBorne>Dark Souls 2 DLC>Dark Souls 3>>>>>Dark Souls 2?

ha no

Not so sure about quality builds, but the game is absurdly favored towards using lighter and profoundly boring weapons. Pontiff is a joke if you walk in with an estoc, but good luck beating him with anything larger than a bastard sword.

I spend too much time in these already.

Dark Souls 3 felt so fucking bland and overbalanced, like they tried to play it too safe. Magic does piss damage and without spell charges situational spells or even spell upgrades get less usage. Why would I use Soul Spear when I can cast Soul Arrow twice and do more damage and use less mp? Shields are out thanks to most bosses have resin slapped on there weapon making tank builds shit, all the pointless 2nd phase fights just become annoying when they add nothing to the fight but to pad it out and taking the whole game just to get all the items you need for your build aka, any ring that doesn't suck ass is beyond retarded. Might also be the 1st souls game I've never done new game plus in, by the time I got to the big prince + trap prince I just wanted the game to be over.

This is the weirdest Crow thread I've ever seen on Holla Forums

you must be gay.

That's not to problem at all!
There's simply just not enough crows being posted!

I don't understand the bread and the the grey knight helmet. I thought this game was bretty gud.

It's a basket of bread rolls. Rolls. It's a pun. The knight is Gundyr.

I know it's gundyr but he wasn't that hard so why is he in the image.

you are delusional

All Souls games are shit, you are bunch og memelords just jumping on whatever bandwagon passes

We can always wait for the DLC and see how it improves on Dark Souls 3. Also, am I the only one who thinks every mention of the Nameless King is replaced by a blank space?

good lord.

I ended up trading it in. I gave it so many tries -mostly i think because it was a souls game- but silent hills devolution into shit innoculated me to brand loyalty somewhat so i could admit on reflect ds3 is average leaning to kind of shit. So unlike every other souls game i still own that shit went back to GOYME.

Wait. The second sentence came out wrong.