en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lwów_School_of_Mathematics
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lwowska_szkoła_antropologiczna
youtube.com/watch?v=aqRUjjuUl7U
youtube.com/watch?v=cMZi217RUUY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samizdat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_underground_press
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In b4 griffithfags

We have the thread every day but fuck it.

Oryx did nothing wrong.

Edgy.

is there a reason why their masks look like praying mantises?

Makes them hotter

Well obviously, the game makes it pretty blatant that the Helghast are the good guys and the ISA are huge dicks.

Shit dude quit posting templates and come up with something original faggot.

It counts because Gundam vidya.

Is this the Dead Franchise edition? Because the franchise in OP is fucking dead.

this

You could have at least posted video game Hitler.

Edgy.

We all know its true

it's the only right answer.

No exact reason is really said in FO2 other than that the Enclave power armor is more advanced and stronger than the T-51 armor. So it is assumed that the redesign helped with protection in some way.

Edgy.

The helmets are supposed to look avian, because of the Enclave's obsession with pre-Great War America and the bald eagle.

Good job.

They're vat-grown drones of the elites sent out to destroy whatever remains in the wasteland, long after they have passed. Effectively der juden's golems, with no other purpose than to destroy. It's the ultimate metaphor for the post-19th century US Military.

I think they did a lot wrong, like existing, for instance.

We all know that this decision was justified

JIDF detected.

Never knew that. I thought they were supposed to be generic monsterous looking helmets that just ended up looking like parakeet heads.

Its true. Iron cross for bravery? Check. Brought the crumbling Germany together out of a depression? Check. Wanted to deport dirty kikes? Check.

Check
Check
Check
Check

It's a real shame his son fucked things over so bad. That's what he gets for race mixing

Too soon.

Did this actually happen? I skipped that one.

Zero dindu nuffin.

it isn't out yet so who knows.

Pic related.

wew

And that's exactly the problem.

How exactly is he innocent? He tried to kill a shitload of people for no reason.

The ac series just have bad writing.

I don't know about Netherlands and Norway, but in Poland he went rescue the Germans (the people from the lost territories due to Versailles treaty, they don't just despawn) who were being genocided by the poles, also, reconnecting some cities that were starving. Finished that shit in 3 weeks
France attacked first, dealt with just as quickly
The jews did it, they started a economic war about 3 years before england decided to follow their masters

Oh, I thought it talked about the seventh.

That were taken from poland during the partitions of poland 100 years earlier
Not really, poland like all the other smaller countries was obligated to resect the laws of so called "small Versailles treaty" that ensured laws and fair treatment of minorities
Are you implying that people in Koenigsberg were starving? Thats bullshit, give me at least one proof on that statement
France was bonded by alliance with poland, so when III Reich declared war on poland France was obligated by treaties to join in. Also if you think that French fought aggressively google "sitzkrieg"
What the fuck are you talking about?
Im talking about people KIA and MIA because of the conflict, not about some kikes tricks

would paint the world red for her

This is about Rogue One, which covers the pre ep 4 shit that got the plans to the deathstar. They already have a strong womyn lead and are getting ready to cast vader

this is just an user saying how the plot could possibly go

Holla Forums had a collective meltdown of depression, because even though it was a joke, everything is so much of a joke in didney wars that this plot is completely possible

Now ain't that true.

MacLeod's a fucking moron and Marcus literally did nothing wrong besides living his life trying to bring back Rome.

You should be on this boat, Holla Forums!

well it was ocelot that leaked the radiation into the vocal cord parasites and huey took the blame because cut content

here's the worst part:

disney execs ordered refilming of Rogue One because they thought it was too dark, depressing, and morally gray, like an actual war movie

They are determined to kill off anything even remotely good for the Star Wars IP

I wouldn't call him a commie. He was more of a Darwinian Anarchist. He didn't want to redistribute the wealth and establish a dictatorship of the proletariate. He wished for a world in which the strong should see fit to enact their own laws and that the limit of those laws was if they were capable of enforcing them. A fair counterpoint would be Senator Armstrong who believed in a similiar view but wished to work within the system to establish his view as an objective reality through politics and manipulation rather than terrorism and anarchy.

Technically you are right. It was the worms that took over and made him lead his race across the universe to devour the light.

embed related

any facts to back that up.gif

>having some troops invade Poland from east Prussia
Hey there, could I have some of what you are smoking?

All these threads ever are, are people trying to be as edgy as possible picking the worst villains.

If they did everything right then why do they still fail?

I'd believe it.

The fact that the "rebellion" is on the fucking ropes in ep 4 should be a giant fucking flag that shit got bad and the rebels are nearly fucked to death by the empire's iron grasp.

Fuck off elf.

archive.is/jA84s

Tearjerker vids are easy to make.

The ONLY reason you have to kill her is because of shitty writing, Meredith had the moral high ground against magic considering everyone is fucking retarded, from nuking the chantry to

Everyone who uses magic is a massive asshole and she just wanted to keep them in line.

And its not even like they put it in front of a test audience to see what they thought about it. There have been no test screenings. It was just an executive decision.

Too bad there's no questline to side with Dagoth Ur and destroy the betrayers, although you can kill Vivec and do get to kill Almalexia.

If you're talking about Dagoth, there is no clear account of what happened with Nerevar; I believe he was killed by Almsivi.

or in the lords of retards

I agree, real shame. But at least they try to give in-game reason for that, which is better than nothing, I guess.

is anyone else sad that you never get to meet sotha sil alive?
and kill him?

Listen to his own speech inaugurating the invasion of Poland. Does he mention "genocide" anywhere? A million of Germans that left Poland in years 1919-20, TWENTY YEARS BEFORE. Germans that supposedly were persecuted in Freistadt Danzig, a city not under Polish jurisdiction.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_City_of_Danzig#Government
Loss of land that wasn't German in the first place, considering even Berlin being settled in the place of Slavic principality of Kopanica?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Köpenick#History

He even said that without Germans the region would stay barbaric. In other words he called the entire Polish nation barbarians. On what grounds? The city of Lwów was never under Germans. Does this strike you as especially barbaric?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lwów_School_of_Mathematics
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lwowska_szkoła_antropologiczna
Sorry for the second link to Polish Wiki only, but if you translate it, you will find there one of first systematic approaches to classifying racial differences.

*never under Germans before

You can enable English subtitles.

She went crazy because you gave that creepy Mani-Mani statue you got from the end of the first act to her, and she put it in her office. Over the next few months the statue made her more paranoid and unscrupulous, right up to the point where she went totally bonkers and tried to kill everyone.

Why do you let shitposters push you around like this Holla Forums?

It might not be so wrong for the right things to have to fight to prevail. Or go on being without fighting.

To die, offered all manner of compromises along the way.

For those compromisiming they win a life demonstrating their failure, small pretended joys.

For those tormented they go their dreams and their dreams always higher. They push for something wonderful, they are with it. The others only eat it.

Would it be horror for dreams to end, to be able to enjoy, look back abd want to enjoy again? It would be enjoyable but the ending and life itbshkuld come again would be to the same untill dreams were superstition. A folly for a people without fire in them.

Enjoying on the way up may be enough. Contented errors won't be carried, only abilities. Leaving memories behind. Or belonging to the same effort, bound to your spirit.

Make life in a good memory.

Because everybody is so bored and on edge that the only thing that makes us happy is arguing. The easiest way to start an argument is to blindly take the bait when someone tries to shitpost or troll.

It might not be so wrong for the right things to have to fight to prevail. Or go on being without fighting.

To die, offered all manner of compromises along the way.

For those compromisiming they win a life demonstrating their failure, small pretended joys.

For those tormented they go their dreams and their dreams always higher. They push for something wonderful, they are with it. The others only eat it.

Would it be horror for dreams to end, to be able to enjoy, look back abd want to enjoy again? It would be enjoyable but the ending and life itbshkuld come again would be to the same untill dreams were superstition. A folly for a people without fire in them.

Enjoying on the way up may be enough. Contented errors won't be carried, only abilities. Leaving memories behind. Or belonging to the same effort, bound to your spirit.

Make life in a good memory.

She was complete bitch that did a lot of things wrong.

Sometimes history isn't kind the ones who are right. If you want a kosher example then simply look to Tesla.

sweet jesus

I don't think you can do that to a vagina at all. It'd have to be super puffy.

But nobody says curse words! Everyone knows that movies without curse words are kids movies!

The only one of the original movies that someone could argue is might be for the family is maybe return of the Jedi. The rest were sci-fi adventure movies for teens to adults.

You forgot

This might sound stupid I and I've got the mouth of a sailor but I really hate cursing.

Now compare it to Event Horizon.

Villians who plan things may be doing wrong by that. Out of the moment.

All things should be within the moment, solving problems and passing on ability.

Interactive art may aid that prioritising needs to shun luxury.

All with problems as they are solved, that glory being living.

A bond of want to stay, impotance of urge to continue. All failing to holding back those who wouln't betray duty to them. A risk of going back another great enemy in raising others. Damned in that perhaps raised in the act of doing so. Other behind untill they would be damned for someone else.

Wrong because thought he is what he was. Why medals don't matter. Propagana always a lie.

People saying how good they are. Instead of being good.

A dimension of pure chaos the only way to see his wife again.

Good man, willing to go through an eternity of hell to see her for a moment.

This man is the true hero of the story. Guts is the evil one.

Griffith made a white Utopia and killed off the sand niggers who tried to take their land. Griffith is a symbol of white pride and strength.

Guts wants to destroy the white Utopia with his gay little jrpg party of progressives. You have a disabled man, a gay fairy, a retarded nigger, a little girl, and a monkey. It's a group of sjws who want to stop the white people from having their own land.

Anyone who defend Gut's is a white hating sjw faggot.

Prove me wrong.

You can't.

Nah, he was just some dumb fuck who got played like a damn fiddle.

She just wanted Link's attention.

He sacrificed his soul to save the white race. He's basically Jesus of the Berserk world.

Nah, he is no better than the kikes trying to create greater israel. Supporting griffith is to support yiddish practices. After all the seal of david is used to summon demons!

Fuck off kike nigger lover guts, you aren't fooling anyone.

Easily done with a vacuum pump.

Griffin fags really are kikes, right down to history revisionism.

youtube.com/watch?v=aqRUjjuUl7U

He's only really a villain outside of the games really

The day of the rope is coming soon race traitor gutsfag.

She got mine

Don't forget to pray west for griffith every hour! Griffith is just a religion of peace after all. :^)

And what has Guts done?

Fuck off kike, anti-griffith is anti-white.

I wasn't aware obongo and merkel were the equivalent of godhood. Are you telling me after he gave his soul away to kike demons he had full control of his actions? You might as well defend globalism at that point.

Don't you mean 600 million? No I mean 600 billion. I mean 600 trillion.

Suffer not the griffithfag to live.

I didn't mention obama or merkel. Fuck off Ganishka shills.

>not knowing that griffith was so fucking weak he has to strike a deal with the yids demons of that world to be strong enough to see his dream

You are defending kike practices, this is why no one likes griffithfags like you.

If anything I just don't understand why anyone cares about Berserk at this point. The series should have ended after Conviction arc since afterwards it just turned into utter shit.

Griffith didn't sell his soul. The Band Of The Hawk gave Griffith their lives and he used them to fulfill his dream. Now he's making Midland great again. Ganishka shills and Gutsfags are trying their hardest to slander Griffith, but on the day of the Eclipse you'll be the first to go.

I still like it. I wish it would go back to the dark fantasy that hooked everyone, but its still good as is. Magical loli and Blender armor were a mistake so far, but maybe it'll start working in time. I mostly miss the life and death battles and ridiculous strategies Guts had to use to survive when he was fighting apostles alone.

Griffith was just a power hungry cunt who was too weak to even protect his own squad without giving himself to demons. Griffith is no better than a leftycuck with a gun.

When they joined the Band they agreed to giving their lives for Griffith. They're surely at peace now that Griffith is achieving his dream.

ITT: Same old shit we see every day from edgy Holla Forumscucks or Berserktards.

Will 8/v/ do something original? Find out next time on Holla Forums ball z

Seriously though after this amount of time if you partake in these threads you should highly consider suicide.

Yeah, griffith. I don't see a griffith anywhere. However I see a cuck named FEMdoh.

The stronk independent Nadine should've died.

So did the Pajeets invade Europe because they had demons or did that stuff only happen because of Griffith fucking up the world?

You're the real villain here

You must really love boats

I know. Because of me, (((Druckmann))) is a rich man.

The emperor wanted to conquer Midland and thought he was mandemon enough to fuck up a Godhand.

The first fictional character to ever have a valid reason for sending earth into a nuclear winter.
If Char even counts as a villain, which he doesn't.

my favorite part about griffithposting is how vidya game related it is

But there's a game coming out now, and there's a PS2 game too

All apostoles answer to the god hand ALL OF THEM

user, if you want to play degrees of separation that's perfectly fine by me, but it does cast a rather large, vague net. It is par the course for Holla Forums, though, I suppose.

>the man tranny who sold his dream for some fuck because someone didn't want to be part of it any longer
Griffith is the epitome of faggotry and should be brutally murdered.

I don't see anything wrong with it. I mean, sure, it was originally a manga, but it's got vidya now, so it counts.

what did the guy on left actually do? he pops up in every thread but i dont into weebshit so i dunno his gimmick

Killer of persona 4

he killed someone? why and who?

On one hand, sure, it's got an undeniable Holla Forums tie. But on the other, you and I both know that Griffithposting isn't about "Gut's Rage" or the PS2 game.

Bro, more planets were blown up in five seconds in the new movie than the whole original trilogy.

something something bitches and whores

Hey, nobody was messing with him until he went full retard and invaded earthrealm yet again.

She's bug-eyed, though. Needs the mask on.

Griffithfags need to be purged.

How about villains that did everything wrong?

He should have never abandoned griffith or pic related would have never have happened.

Griffith along with the band of the hawk would have became nobles, Griffith would probably get midland for his own soon, and everything would have been pretty happy and chill.

But guts managed to fuck up EVERYTHING. Although if it wasnt for guts, Griffith would have never have became able to control fate and create Falconia.

Griffithfags are mentally ill.

Fuck off Holla Forums you false flagging assholes.

Griffith invited the Kushan shitskins to live with the native Midlanders.

Griffith is a sociopathic faggot.

Everyone knows that the best threads on imageboards are off topic threads that get derailed into something magical.

Guys, play the Dreamcast Berserk game. It's a really fucking solid, fun game, and about the best you're going to get.

>inb4 "b-but muh chilluns"

Why would anyone care about shitskin children?

You faggot asses never address the fact that he sold his fucking soul to satan and become a demon.

Fuck you, you man-boy love "we wuz romans" faggot ass heathen.

if youre a smoking hot white cuck whos from a 3rd world country

thank you, user. I'll give it a try.

Griffith brought more Kushan immigrants and demons into his land than it ever had before, you retard.

Solidus was a lesser evil but still a dick.

see

Enjoy being edgy faggots for the sake of edge.

you really should stop drink the meme and pick a book

Is she going for the Archetype: Earth look or something?

Griffith-posting should warrant a ban and public beating.

They're is a difference between saying things like "Yoshikage did nothing wrong" and saying that griffith is the hero. One is clearly tongue in cheek and poking fun at how Yoshikage trys to have his cake and eat it too by disguising himself as a normalfag while maintaining his serial killer double life.

The other is just pure contrarian faggotry that should be punishable by death.

I wonder what Kentaro Miura says about you faggots who slander his life's work with this shitposting.

youtube.com/watch?v=cMZi217RUUY

All of them. They're not real, so they can't do anything wrong anyway.

I guess that what happens when a jew co-writes the story of a game.

Legionfags like you belong on a cross

people say they like the legion because it's one of the most underdeveloped factions and would have been good if bethesda weren't ((()))

>implying

The only game where he actually does the thing that Kirby beats the shit out of him for is the first one (and remakes of it like Spring Breeze in Super Star) and even then, the thing he does is fairly mild.

Every other game, Kirby comes and beats the shit out of him for no reason while he's minding his own damn business. Half the time, he's actively trying to work against whatever bad thing is going on and still, Kirby comes and beats the shit out of him.

Well there's the anime where he causes all sorts of trouble, but that's probably its own separate continuity.

I like it when the two of them work together in the games.

Everyone on both sides of the templar/mage conflict in DA 2 was a villain who did everything wrong solely because of retarded writing. Your party members are also almost invariably retarded or just mute about halfway through the game, though you can make the edgelord elf stop being a complete edgelord. I missed out on titspirate because I never went to that pub so I have no idea how that character turned out

Somehow Bioware forgot how to write a coherent story and instead of attempting to salvage DA2 in one of the prior arcs they took the game to a "no matter what you picked you were wrong lel" conclusion

Kirby eats all of his friends too, dont forget that.

That little pink puff is a horrifying menace.

It looks like a ripoff of Tekken's ogre

Rogue One basically kills Kyle Katarn and makes him non-existent.

We will never get another Outcast game.

You can't pay me enough to get it on with you in that thing.

The Seven Sages were right, CPUs are nothing but egotistical and self-centered dictators. They're completely unfit to be rulers.

Hellghast and Templars from Dragon age 1 and 2.

It's even more hilarious due to the fact it's true and totally unintended by their author that tried really hard to make them bad guys, but since they can't write…

Good. Disney should be seperated from any decent Part of star wars. They're inept.

Yeah which is why when the Soviet Union invaded Poland, around 5 minutes after Germany, France and UK (both were in the same alliance with Poland) declared war on the Soviet Union. And then after they ultimately won WWII managed to get Poland restored within it's borders…

Wait…

None of that happened.

How quaint.

Asgore literallly didn't do anything wrong
No seriously. He kept his honor and did it all to restore his citizens hopes and dreams. Ends up getting cuck by a fat skeleton.

why should we have to live with animals that are such failures they don't even have males?

That's fucking stupid.

Gonna to play devils advocate here. The Legion is not totally anti technology. They only outlaw technology they feel makes people weak. Like modern medicine and robotics. They have no problem with advanced weapons since they wanted to buy energy weapons from the Van Graffs.

He tries to genocide a people that have people that can kill gods. I don't know about you but I find that trying to kill people that kill gods on a regular basis is so goddamn wrong that he died on the attempt.

This, griffithfagging is as close to an internet crime as you're going to get.

Friendly reminder that the statue has driven a magic-resistant dwarf insane in a week.
Meredith had her with her for YEARS.

So either BioWare sucks at writing coherent plots OR Meredith has the willpower of a god to resist it for so long. In which case, much respect.

remember user, this is the game where Anders railroads you into picking a side by 9/11-ing the chantry and where worst waifu uses fadeshit and someone else is allowed to take the hit for her

They're clearly not totally against modern medicine or medical robotics either, or Caesar would willingly die of cancer and refuse your help. He's a huge hypocrite and a tremendous faggot, and he's the only thing keeping the empire together

Every fucking time.
He did everything wrong. He lost the war.

Sadly, nothing wrong doesn't mean everything right.

What are you talikng about
Just last year Fallout 4 released and is the greatest game in the series

The worst he did go to Poland but the war was going on years before that, it was just economical

The only correct answers that I can whole-heartedly agree with in this thread.

As of recent he's more like everyones bitch, like Kirby's Peach pr something nowhere days
I feel sorry for him

Only faggots from Facebook aka Summerfags use the word edgy.

Maybe in a couple months he'll go full Holla Forums and regret coming here

Or he's just shitposting and you are actively enabling him.

He was right about everything.

Jane and the others were actually right to not go to Wellington. Clem and AJ only got in because they're kids. If everybody else followed Kenny to Wellington, they would have just frozen their asses off for nothing.

Of course, that doesn't excuse Jane for being a psycho, Bonnie for being a bitch, Arvo for being a cunt, or Mike for being an idiot who gave the Russian cunt they barely knew with a gun.

Kenny was right about a lot of things, like not trusting the guy who ambushed them, but his ultimate goal was impractical.

Even as someone who doesn't play much nintendo games anymore I can see that dedede is at worst a dick at times but rarely does he deserve the shit kirby puts him through. Hell, most of the time he's just hanging around his castle practicing wrestling moves. Nigga is just protecting his kingdom from the pink commie.

Hitler was too good for this world.

That was the Lusitania.

holy shit is this how whipped you faggots are lately?

Go get gassed, kike.

Lolbergs are pretty pathetic like that, so yeah.

That second one could be a neat villain in a Jewish sort of way.

theres no argument to be had. Holla Forums has gone to shit and youre part of the problem. all you do is circlejerk lately since youve been infiltrated by Holla Forums

Tell me, my friend, how does this picture make you feel?

It sold worse that New Vegas, has mixed to negative reviews and has had the most poorly reviewed DLC in the series, companies, history and most poorly reviewed in years period.

Scolar Visari

Visari did nothing wrong. The Helghast without their military power immediately go back to being treated like garbage in Shadowfall.

did you even read the thread? its the same shit every time. its as bad as those thinly veiled furry threads

Like Germany is responsible for 100% of war reparations of course!

Fucking pleb.

I read the thread, people are talking about vidya and there's a faggot whining about some completely off topic board.
And it isn't OP.

apparently you didnt read shit or youve never been in one of these threads before

apparently you're some kind of faggot who can't stick to the topic, you're the cancer that's killing Holla Forums

Ramsus did nothing wrong. How can garbage be wrong? :^)

I hope you are joking. Fallout 3 is the greatest game in the series. They deleted fucking skills in 4.

im the one who cant stick to the topic when half the posts are talking about real life politics and villains? for gods sake Holla Forums

Already?
Anyway, the Enclave launched the first nuke you know.

How's what you are doing any better?

Wew son. Looks like you got lost on your way to
>>>Holla Forums
How would it be edgy to say he did nothing wrong? If you know history, you know he was the good guy.

because this isnt video games, its a Holla Forums thread

Final deletion will become a meme on Holla Forums, i can already see it. It will be our personal baneposting

I love salt in the morning~!

As long as you keep whining like a bitch instead of talking about VIDYA GAMES, yeah.
I wish you and the faggots who randomly start whining about jews in pokemon threads would all go fuck each other and leave us talk about vidya in peace.

No, The Allies destroyed Germany. Confirmed for retarded.
Yes, for self defense. Almost all of Europe was being extremely hostile to them and were amassing armies to attack Germany. Pre-emptive strike.
How would one side be responsible for all the deaths? Confirmed for mega retarded. Not only that, it was the Allies who started the WW2. It was Britain and France who declared war on Germany, not Germany on them, you do know that right?

who the hell complained about probopass?

This is how delusional Griffisufags are. Griffith allows Kushans into Falconia, you do realize that? It has lots of sandnigger citizens.

the vast majority of posts are talking about world war 2 shit. you argue like a leftist

If the thread wasn't inevitably derailed by anons shitposting Hitler (and they don't even have the decency to use one from a vidya game) and Griffith, I would agree with you.

You do have a point, but people doing nothing but whining endlessly about a single shitpost are just as retarded and to blame as the shitposters.

I agree wholeheartedly, user. That's why I try to refrain from responding to shitposting.

one reply

filtered

Event Horizon was a shit gore porn fest. The plot was retarded, the crew was retarded and all around fucking sucked.

Well at least he stayed true to his ideals.
Might as well post this guy as well then.

There has been a flood of leftist pushing D&C against Holla Forums ever sense Bernie sanders dropped out of the race. It comes in waves and they are defiantly not Holla Forums regulars and this last wave started right after the #Brexit vote. Was there another exodus form cuckchan recently?

I liked Event Horizon, but I also liked the Mouth of Madness

Poor Solidus like his clone father was played like a damn fiddle. He definitely tried to do no wrong.

I might need to replay FF6

… but he did sell himself?
Well he sold his groups services and acted himself.

Beginning of Peace Walker was him accepting a work deal. It wasn't for free, if I remember.

they arent shit posting though, thats all this thread was ever about.
there are no villains ever posted who actually "did nothing wrong"

yeah, it shows

go get some psychiatric meds for that shit.
So fucking wrong it hurts. This nigger right here even went so far as to brainwash himself and spent 60 years and 5 fucking games helping you out as a villain before finally coming out of the closet and admitting he was merely pretending all along, like mother like son.

If Hitler did nothing wrong, then why do I still see Jews on the streets?

fuck off spic nigger.

but user Hitler literally did nothing wrong, he was trying to do what was best for the German people. Communist where Jews and France was the lapdog for Jewry back then just like how the US are the Jews military puppet state now. Well I guess the fact that he didn't actually exterminate the Jew could be considered a mistake. But the Holocaust is all propaganda. Video games where National Socialist are the bad guys are just gore porn for kikes.

oh fuck off, he was constantly torturing people

All part of the ruse cruise

>he get's his rocks off torturing people he is evil with no redeemable qualities

He loved Big Boss and brainwashed himself several times to help him to achieve his goals from the shadows and by proxy his children. He did nothing wrong.

Congrats on finally making a post that isn't you whining and complaining about Holla Forums

I've done nothing wrong! You're all insane! Just look at D-Dog. You all say he's a dog, but he's clearly a wolf! Am I the only sane one here?!

Makes Serbia look like a little bitch.

Trying to take down Metal Gear with katanas before it was cool and possible was his only mistake.

does it not count as him doing wrong if he brainwashed himself? i honestly have no clue

Depends, did you rike it?

KOJIMA DID NOTHING WRONG

Griffith

Guts

kill yourself

God damn it user I don't need this right now.

There are limits to loyalty. Suicide is usually one.

You don't know the meaning of loyalty.

Follow your Führer.

Retire in Argentina?

Well, I bet Elliot Rodger would like this. I see just another mental case fighting lies by silencing the mouth that says them.

Miss. Try again.

That's what Dagoth claims. And those private documents. And the way they immediately seized the tools and made themselves gods right after the Nerevarine died trying to stop the use of said tools is pretty damning as circumstantial evidence goes…
As is the way all the Almsivi went completely bonkers and tried to assassinate each other, as well as the way their personal church seems to go out of its way to kill off any future reincarnations of the Nerevarine for no particular reason other than he might regain his memories and hold a grudge

There is literally nothing wrong with this.

you know he was half Jew and his father is a (((Hollywood Director)))
polite sage

That means you think proving them not only wrong but also dishonest wouldn't be enough.

I refer to the method.

FYI Nerevar was the guy who was killed, and Hortator was his title for uniting the Dunmer peoples. Nerevarine refers to reincarnations of Nerevar, like arguably the PC of Morrowind.

If it was then Hillary Clinton would be in jail right now.

When will there be a video game based on Killing Hillary Clinton? Maybe I ought to finish Moonmandoom.wad and make the Cyber demon into Hillary? user making Giganigger never delivered. I know people keept working on it after I quit. Dose anyone have the latest version?

Operant conditioning is a hell of a thing, user. It takes more than a single "outing" of someone with so much propaganda surrounding them to get people to change their minds about them.

Are you saying that in politics the argument of force has the highest force of argument?

I say it wasn't publicized enough. At least she has missed the chance at being chosen for POTUS, right?

Isn't that the whole issue with GG as well?
The media being controlled by a bunch of liars?

I'm saying in LIFE the argument of force has the highest force of argument. The founding fathers agree with me which is why the second amendment is a thing.

we're coming :)

Well, populism of one stripe or another usually wins. That should say a lot.

This was the force that undermined Soviet empire:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samizdat
and helped Poles maintain their identity:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_underground_press

It's said that adversity builds character. No offense, but burgers lack either.

gotta report back to your hug box how hurt feelings you are

Anyone else here not a racist, but wishes the Nazis had won?

Theirs was a truly effective fascist government that took a nation on its knees from a depression and turned it into a military, technological and economic powerhouse within the space of thirty years.

It was a social experiment in the way that many reformed or new nations are. America was an experiment in democracy and (eventually) egalitarianism. The Soviet Union was an experiment in Communism. Nazi Germany was the grandest experiment of them all: a rejection of the gentle side of man and a wholehearted pursuit of our more teutonic side: The glorification of the strong, the self-sufficient, and the dominant. It was to be the beginning of a bolder and more uncompromising global civilization that would bring discipline where before there was only coddling; that would harden the soft, and that would not be afraid to say that equality means equal opportunities, not that all men regardless of education or skill are inherently equal to one another. It was a call out to all men to transcend their passive, mediocre existances and aspire to become the heroic and unstoppable species that mankind always had the potential to become.

Nazi Germany was the combined hopes, dreams and ambitions of all who dared to dominate; but in the end, these dreams were quashed by weak, subversive men who would rather hold their superiors back rather than attempt to catch up.