So what's our next step, now?

So what's our next step, now?

Are we just supposed to be blackpilled? Elect another guy? Just enjoy the fact that we moved the Overton Window so much?

We push that Russia is behind Drumpf and we get him down.

Our wars for Israel will now be for economic reasons and to protect the base nationalists.

Pay attention.

Call me when he stops being a nationalist or stops materially putting the USA first. Caring about some symbolic acts as if Trump's "cucked" is as stupid as being a jew in the first place.

I want to make a suggestion. We bring back book threads, self improvement threads , we try to effectively increase the quality of the board, but… this is all wishfull thinking due to moderation and the refugees from /r/thedonald and cuckchan that came in droves first during the election and then that he will not divide us bullshit gave us the finishing blow.

Muh books.

You are not white and never will be.

Live example : a nigger refugee

Hello non white.

you know at first I sympathized because the book threads were decent, but now it's so obviously D&C and most likely from tranny-chan

That was quick, you out yourselves so easy.

HotPocketX AKA imkampfy, KILL YOURSELF

You are not white and never will be.

Meguca?

Where else?

Either continuing to cuck for Trump or continuing what we've always been doing, getting /fit/, getting smart and preparing to physically remove the jew while occasionally redpilling your social circles. We're not going to get a final victory by voting.

Stop pretending we're going to be able to stop these kikes with voting. We didn't vote them into power, and we sure as hell aren't going to vote them out.

Its all according to keikaku.

Before everything else, here's a link to alternative discussion without shills
>>>/polk/21692

Kikes not invited. Don't go there.

You insult no one but yourself when you equate literacy with nigger behavior.

He probably thought he could exorcise the wall, but ended up staring into the abyss too long. This could be the beginning of the end.

The ancap MOCKING memes are fun, though.

Defending your private property with guns is bad? What's wrong with that image? I saved the bastard and I'm not even an ancap

Reposting webm from last thread in case people missed it.

Nice attempt at derailing.

You're a retard.

KYS nigger