Fake history falling apart and the thruth of the Oera Linda Bok closer

"Did Dutch hordes kill off the early Britons who started Stonehenge?"
archive.is/4Q8xu

Why is this interesting? The Oera Linda is a ancient manuscript in Old Frisian. It contains information about the real history of Europe where a advanced ancient Frisian civilization controlled Europe until 2193BC when a giant flood destroyed it. Because of this flood the Atland(old land) was submerged. This is where the Atlantis myth comes from. The survivors of the flood over time lost more and more control over Europe due to invasions from Magyars, Finns and Gauls. In the end the Frisians as we know them were the only ones that still lived like Frya's people(the old Frisians). The book also contains the old laws of Frya's people. One of these laws is that criminals where sent to the Tin and iron lands, which is now Britain. Which would be around the time mentioned in the article.

Read the Oera Linda Bok online:
sacred-texts.com/atl/olb/

"Saved From The Floot" a documentary about the OLB:
youtube.com/watch?v=3CAoZS52CoU

The blog of OLB researcher Jan Ott:
fryskednis.blogspot.nl/

First part of the Red Ice interview with Jan Ott about the OLB:
youtube.com/watch?v=kflHJpB9f1s

Mysterium Fasces Episode 23: Frisia and the Oera Linda Book:
youtube.com/watch?v=r5umm9n9oNE

Take the Seeblattpill

Other urls found in this thread:

sacred-texts.com/atl/olb/olb21.htm
sacred-texts.com/atl/olb/olb18.htm
sacred-texts.com/atl/olb/olb04.htm
sacred-texts.com/atl/olb/olb22.htm
bing.com/search?q=adolph dubs in afghanistan 1979&pc=MOZI&form=MOZSBR
arlingtoncemetery.net/adubs.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally the scum of the earth.

>>>/oven/

It was found by the nazis and pushed by the third reich as fact which is why it was so ridiculed

Why is the first post always a jew

Very weak… Do you really think that these stones would have survived in a literal swamp? Why do you think it's located in the biggest military camp in Britain…

Wait, so what u saying is England became a penal colony of Dutchland (Proto-Duetchland) who then in turn sent their bad goys to Australia?

The fucking irony.

The importance of the article is more in that the old Frisian dna is found in Britain in the time frame of the Oera Linda Bok.

Yes

I can feel the loss of intelligence after having watched only 10 minutes of that video, why the fuck would you post that crap here?

Explains why Australians are the baddest shitposters on the planet.

sacred-texts.com/atl/olb/olb21.htm

sacred-texts.com/atl/olb/olb18.htm

that cunt in the video is just like an sjw
not a single fact, just endless adhoms and strawmen for 26 fucking minutes
what a cunt
kill yourself for posting such a shit tier video

If the dutchfags were so awesome, how did the Magyars, Finns and Gauls kick their ass so much.

Yes, sorry, everything except stonehenge may indeed be correct. Thanks for posting the blog btw. I remember it being posted a couple months ago in thread that developed in a genuinely interesting way, but I didn't bookmark it.

Does anyone remember the video where it was shown how our (((arabic))) numerals could also be derived through runic symbols?

stay mad, your tears make me stronger

Oh shit, it was literally the first yt video you posted. Thanks again!

The yids have bots running on this board and all other to justify their budgets and control, and to counter the media spin of the world in real time.

Why do the jews kick our asses so much?

sacred-texts.com/atl/olb/olb04.htm

Beside the finns being treacherous bastards. Don't forget that their empire was ruined by the bad times.

sacred-texts.com/atl/olb/olb22.htm

Is this shooped?

Aww he's so happy to be wasting his entire life doing something absolutely pointless because by now everyone knows what they're doing thus making it completely futile. Hell it's practically a seal of approval if the first post is a yidbot trying to shitpost. It shows the thread is non-kosher!

The twitter account is a parody account but it doesn't matter if the shills are pointless because the bog standard 90 IQ useless Israeli gets hired to shill and paid with shekels bolstered by federal reserve money printing propped up by the petrodollar and gibs from around the world. It's not like they lose anything by doing this. They just create make work jobs for their average idiots who are averse to manual labor and couldn't be doing anything else useful with their lives.

The fins of course would also go on to fight gloriously in the Finno-Korean Hyper War.

In case any of you want to read the Oera Linda book
www. campbellmgold.com/archive_esoteric/oera_linda_book_sandbach_1876.pdf

Kanker op met je oera linde mongool

The Oera Linda book was found in 1867.

The religious attitudes of the ancient Frisians described there are an intellectualized Deism similar to what was popular with the educated classes of that time (around the 17'th century) .

Also, for all the spirituality, there is no mention of an afterlife, or death-rituals, which are forefront in every known ancient civilization.

Sorry to say, but it seems like a well-intentioned, elaborate hoax. Whether or not it's entirely made up or built upon some actually true documents is another thing.

Vieze Friese motten hen bek houden en meer gas pompen voor ons

Het zijn de Friese die Borkum kwijt geraakt zijn.

That's not terribly convincing
A collection of texts describing pre-deluvian doggerland, of the movement of peoples now supported by genetic research, and other odd circumstances is convincing.

History is made of far sketchier material than this. That kikes are going out of their way to call it fake gives it merit on that alone. That it doesn't make astounding claims and fits newly discovered phenomena, I'd take it as a better thing for the Anglosphere than the Bible.

If the dutchfags were so awesome why did EVERYONE kick their ass all through history? They are the most cucked nation, even more cucked than Germany, France or Canada, and this yiddish shilling of the oera linda boek (confirmed as a hoax) is just one more symptom of their inherent weakness.

I wonder who they were talking about here?

Doggerland, anyone?

Perhaps as in infinity-chan?

I'm sorry.

Hooked sausage go away pls.

Interesting…the text speaks of Min-erva, and "the owl that always sits upon your head"…

The owl of Minerva?
This was the original symbol of the Illuminati, and is still used by those that fancy themselves "Illuminati."

It is the giant stone statue that the "Cremation of Care" ceremony is conducted in front of at the Bohemian Grove, the same ceremony Alex Jones managed to sneak in and video.
Its image is also built into the streets on Capital Hill.
The Owl of Minerva represents hidden knowledge.

Interesting connection.

You know the Christian (and semite) obsession to twist and fit every piece of history to retroactively fit with Christianity?

This book does the same thing to Christianity, almost like, let's say, an educated parody?

We wuz the real christians'n shiet. Praise Jessos.

So, to recap:
Is it useful? Maybe.
Does it contain geographical info from real documents mixed in? Possibly.
Is it authentic? No.

checked, and kek'd

If Jones can get in there then some smart Anons need to start an Operation: Uproot. Talk about high value t_ _g_ _s.

Butthurt abrahamists can't take the truth found in the OLB…

This has been done by every single religion throughout history. Brahamanic Hinduism claims the historical Buddha as a saint, despite his philosophy being a direct reaction against the Brahmanas. It's just human nature.

They’re exiled jews from 10,000 years ago, user.

Autism is real and affects all of us

Just the facts:
(((Your))) time on this Earth is limited. When you are gone, then finally earth will be at peace.
: )

Thank the gods, you are dying off in the near future. Through an honest look in the mirror, finally you will find your proper self-despising shame. The name 'JEW' will be a curse for ten thousand years or longer . In the meantime, the hatred of us few honest shitposters will have to suffice to remind you of what the future has in store for you.

GOD DAMN JEWS !!!
GOD DAMN JEWS !!!
GOD DAMN JEWS !!!

GOD DAMN JEWS !!!
GOD DAMN JEWS !!!
GOD DAMN JEWS !!!

GOD DAMN JEWS !!!
GOD DAMN JEWS !!!
GOD DAMN JEWS !!!

GOD DAMN JEWS !!!
GOD DAMN JEWS !!!
GOD DAMN JEWS !!!

GOD DAMN JEWS !!!
GOD DAMN JEWS !!!
GOD DAMN JEWS !!!

GOD DAMN JEWS !!!
GOD DAMN JEWS !!!
GOD DAMN JEWS !!!

GOD DAMN JEWS !!!
GOD DAMN JEWS !!!
GOD DAMN JEWS !!!

GOD DAMN JEWS !!!
GOD DAMN JEWS !!!
GOD DAMN JEWS !!!

GOD DAMN JEWS !!!
GOD DAMN JEWS !!!
GOD DAMN JEWS !!!

May your souls bear the burden of your shame for ever.
Fuck you forever.

Don't worry the Aryan-Kike Hyper War will take care of them. Just gotta wait for the God Emperor to come of age…

I cannot decipher a fucking thing in this thread.

These are multi-year spanning stories/narratives we refer to in oblique manner. Hardly any of it is screencapped in digestible manner and every user has come to a spectrum of conclusions given more or less the same info.

Here is my own short gist:
Humans, mostly earliest Europeans, were primarily coastal dwelling. They appeared to have been Roman level tech and monument building by 11k years ago, when ice dams broke across the Northern hemisphere, razing the continental shelf of its low lying lands, and making tsunamis higher up. Generally it was for all intensive purposes biblical level global reset.
The coastal living Europeans' influence can be seen as far West as Venezuela and as far East as India.
This would seem to explain the large percentage of European dna in eastern native americans, the similar building styles between Mesoamerica and Egypt, and a few other coincidences.

Generally it is far less far fetched than agriculture and metal working suddenly popping out of void at the end of the last ice age. The evidence is, unfortunately, underwater.

That's pretty interesting. If there isn't evidence what are you basing this on? Are there ancient stories or something?

Maybe a little off-topic but, the Welsh had an old legend from their oral culture that talks about the flood - it's refered to as Cantref Gwaelod.

It's also possible to parse Cantref to mean "a hundred towns"

Cant - a hundred
Tref - town

Never heard any mentions of Frisians in the mythologies though…

lurk moar

Every culture has a flood myth
Archeologist agree certain things seem to appear suddenly, like agriculture
The ice age locked up a looot of water, lowering the sea level to what we would think to be ludicrous level
For example, the big red area on the right is visible from boats going over it today. Dooggerland appears on some of the oldest maps from Europe, so its existence was at least in memory then.
The English channel shows signs of not being a slowly created place, but quickly, all at once, thus giving it the high cliffs
Places like Globelli Tepi and large complexes off the coasts of Japan and the Bahamas were predate when monumental stonework is 'supposed' to have started, and the latter can not have been built in water. The last time those two were on land was the glacial maximum.

Plus it's sort of my own chuckle, the was an aquatic ape theory going on a decade ago. We do have some odd features that make the most sense if we evolved as coastal bound apes.

Mi a faszom?

Hey guys, what do you think of MIRCEA ELIADE?

I just read one of his books called "Cosmos and History - The Myth of the Eternal Return" and my mind is fucking blown up in pieces!

Wtf really, why didn't I read this book a long before? The book was amazing and when I have before read a ton of shit about mythology, myths, listened Jordan Peterson, read about Saturn theory and seen where this modern world is heading (to its destruction) the pieces fit to each other percectly!

What do you think of this guy? My mind is so shocked that at times when I read the book I felt some much of joy and purity. Feels like my mind is sharper and brighter now.

What the fuck. Why don't they teach this kind material for us in school? This is the true wisdom what people should read all day long.

It's true, this "modern world" with its so called "prosperous advancement" is nothing but shit and completely in wrong hands. This modern world is fucked up.

Next book that I'm going to read is Julius Evola's book.

Thank you, if somebody reads this comment.

Yes, the original was a cross. Search his name, you'll find the picture of the original.

bing.com/search?q=adolph dubs in afghanistan 1979&pc=MOZI&form=MOZSBR
arlingtoncemetery.net/adubs.htm

Acquatic ape - "The Descent of Woman" - pretty convincing but not related to the flood - more to when australopithecus etc were working out how to bang the rocks together.

Those are tough books to chew on, but Eliade and Evola are definitely patrician tier. Well digested, they will enormously broaden your horizon and make it quite easier to squash illiterate leftists like the insects they are.

>>>/kennedi/

you are being paid too much

Kek that's what I thought of, too.

I love that image. As stupid as it is, I love it.

Are there any good historical documents written about the Finno-Korean Hyper War?

that's either a butthurt frog or negro-saxon

Posting in an ebin meme thread.
Frisians won't beat Fingolians though.

How old is he now?