Witcher 3: GOTY version confirmed

For the anons here that jumped the gun too early and bought the game, how does it feel?
archive.is/KE4KG

What does it matter? Everyone here pirated it.

Unless they do an actual enhanced edition (adding swathes of new content), which they aren't going to, nunna dis matters.

The only new thing that may come out of this is possibly confirming the NX version of Witcher 3. Probably explains why CDPR was defending the NX.

Why do that? You can torrent it faster than steam or gog downloads it.

I couldn't bring myself to like any of the games in the series. It's just so soulless and arcadey. So shit. Faggiest main character ever too, like something my neighbour would draw when I was a kid. Most generic hero around.

don't say that

I might actually buy it for console, since I played the original and no DLCs on my toaster on lowest graphics and under 30 fps most of the time.

to be fair, this game treats $800 PCs as toasters. It's the new age where you're better off not bothering with PC ports of games and just playing them on the consoles they were intended for.

So you want to buy it on consoles to have the exact same experience you had on your toaster? Consoles will run it at BELOW 30 FPS, on lower settings. Unless you are planning to wait for and buy the Scorpio or something, that's a terrible idea.

That's just bullshit.

My 980 cant handle it at ultra

I don't know what you are talking about, it runs far better on PC than it does on consoles. It's a modern game so you need an actual video card for good performance, but it runs better on 5 year old PCs than it does on consoles.

That's strange, considering my 970 and ancient Phenom II CPU can handle it just fine on Ultra. Turn off hairworks, fam.

ah yes, good goyim.

Will it be optimized now?

What does the brand of the video card have to do with it? Use an AMD card if you want, who cares.

Fine, because it will get upgraded to the Enhanced Edition for free just like W1 and W2 were.

Gtx 970 and an i5 can handle the game on ultra (just set nvidia hairworks AA on 4 instead of 8 or turn it off completely).

Sorry but AMD dropped the ball and depending where you live their hardware isn't that much cheaper than nvidia.

Nah, I played a bit on PS4 at my friend's place, it looked ten times better than on my comp and was a much nicer experience.

They gave the enhanced edition of Witcher 1 to the owners of the original release, I wouldn't count out the possibility of that.

that game is not even worth a pirate, OP. After the graphics drama, the cultural enrichment of the nigger traders and the "its the current century!" dialog

you know they will do it for the shekels.

My 950 can handle it on ultra with the ocasional drop to 40 fps…

Ill give a fuck whenever they release the Redkit.

Only if Nintendo is able to provide them with shit ton of cash for it because they would get more money with multiplat release. Bloodborne which is shitstation exclusive had less sales than Witcher 3.

You could just say never.

Although in some different universe we've got the best Witcher game with greatest editor

Yes, keep going, as long as the goyim don't know, everything will be fine.

trufax

Let's not pretend you don't know what I'm talking about