reuters.com/article/us-israel-usa-diplomacy-idUSKCN18B2K2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nu/pol/ will defend this

LOVE TRUMP

LOVE JEWS

THANK YOU ISRAEL

REGARDS Holla Forums

THIS IS OUR LAST CHANCE TO DESTROY CHRUMPF. SHILL HARD MY BROTHERS

You know that all politicians put on the jew hat when they go to israel? Nothing special.

As I said.

Holla Forums will defend this

I don't think anyone has ever sucked more Israeli dicks harder, simultaneously, as Donald Trump.

Nice source.

Go suck kike cock somewhere else.

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

redpill them all, fuck the kikes

Not an argument.

neither you did, leftyretard

Nice sentence structure. Is the heat getting to you in Tel Aviv?

Not Holla Forums or any genuine pol/acks as such, just the jews who managed this entire board banning every user who tried to prevent the board from slipping into the hands of lying kikes.

Every genuine user was gassed out of here during the election cycle with non-whites and kikes gaslighting every goy into cheering on his own destruction by campaigning for and voting for zog

HARDER. THEY'RE NOT FALLING FOR IT.

Not an argument.

So trump bowing before jewry and wearing the yid-flip-hat as he caresses the wailing wall never just happened then?

It's gonna be interesting to see how the mods get out of this shitshow they've been managing

Trump is conditioning the Jews to abandon Jewish supremacy.

This is a good thing, since they have nukes meaning we can't really exterminate them. If they will ignore the worst parts of the Talmud like westerners ignore the worst parts of the Bible, we can get along fine.

Holla Forums WILL DEFEND THIS

wtf I love Hillary now

YOU CAN BITCH ALL RIGHT, BUT WHAT ALTERNATIVE DO YOU PROPOSE?
Literally what fucking argument do you have against electing a man who MIGHT solve SOME of the problems facing us? Not all of the faggots posting this are shills, by the way, many are just retarded contrarian kids. They came here looking for "that edgy contrarian place", but when it comes to ever actually doing anything, they will shout it down. Electing Trump was the logical choice, and now that he's in we should be looking to nudge him in any which direction favors us. All the while keeping ourselves ready for any potential escalation.

What we should NOT being doing is turning on Trump and going back to circlejerking in a dark little corner of the internet while the world passes us by.

Sorry. I haven't been really active on the discord lately. What angle should we be pushing?

Well firstly if i should ever come into direct contact with any of you kikes who have single handedly disrupted our movement with your non-stop shilling for zog I will strangle the last breath out of your scrawny kike necks

4D CHESS!!1!
4D CHESS!!1!
MODS BAN THIS MAN BEFORE ANY MORE PEOPLE KNOW!!
NO MATTER WHAT JEWISH THING HE DOES ITS 4D CHESS!

Yup

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenFeint
In 2011, OpenFeint was party to a class action suit with allegations including computer fraud, invasion of privacy, breach of contract, bad faith and seven other statutory violations. According to a news report "OpenFeint's business plan included accessing and disclosing personal information without authorization to mobile-device application developers, advertising networks and web-analytic vendors that market mobile applications".[4] The class action suit was later voluntarily dismissed.

You have to pretend to serve the person who hate most so you can strike them when they let their guard down.

Retard!

:^)

Jesus Christ.

You should've listened.

I don't know who to trust anymore. Sad days.

You’re a retard, then.

So, nothing? Notice how all you ever do is shout "fucking drumpfkins are so dumb drumpf is a kike", but what exactly do you suppose was/is a better option than supporting him in the election? Oh that's right, you don't, becaue you're a fucking retard.

This angle.

…heh…you seem upset kid…

Holy fuck, try to fit in, learn from the jews in your picture how to shill properly.

Epic

Uh, Trump going full kike-mode? Why wouldn't I? Explain, please.

Like I said, you can be protected here by the kike mods, in real life, I will treat every Trump supporter with the same contempt I have for every commie marxist

Narrative shift.
to

This was never about saving the white race for you. This was about MAGA hats and memes. You fucking cuck.

shit thread. OP is a faggot, as always

Don't announce you're an outsider next time and you won't have to greentext shill with exclamation points to try and weasel out of it

Gotta shut it down, can't let the goyim wake up. Keep sleeping… good goy.

Get mad nigger

And you still haven't answered the fucking question

This is what you get for following another kosher electoral politics figure you fucking retards.
Oh wait i dont support the jewish system i must be a shill hmmm
Zogmerica is internally fucked, you won't fix it by voting.

What question, other than why are you still here shilling for zog?

10/10

yeah we tried all that, no user; just no.

And now I know you were not around in 2015. And are probably under 120IQ, which is really low by old-Holla Forums standards.

When in Rome

Pretty much still on the build wall and deport bandwagon, Shekelberg.

:^)

And what the fuck did you lose, exactly? What could you have been doing instead that you were prevented from doing by voting in the election and spreading around some memes?

First
Now

Danke, Trump.
Fuck you.
Thankfully people are wising up to this bullshit.

He didn't do the one fucking thing that shows submission, exactly how mad are you tel aviv kikes right now on a scale of 1 to consequences will neva be the same?

yeah, next time ignore Drumpf. Should've voted Hiilldawg (at least a cool epic happening would occurring with Russia) or abstained and circled our political wagons around Tricky Dick Spencer.

He lost more illegal brown votes flooding into the country and CNN and MSNBC still being able to control elections, that's why he's so assblasted about voting.

FUCKING THIS

Lip service or not, I've lost any and all respect for this man.

wow, you're right man; you know what? You totally changed my mind. How dare I detract and derail from the primary american initiative of creating wealth from nothing and living on a system hinged upon debt. Let's keep expanding greater israel in the ME, while the taxpayers foot the bill. I mean fuck me, it's not like the money technically existed in the first place; what do we have to lose right?

Says the same fag who thinks it's not gay if the balls don't touch.

Are you implying the normalfags think in these dimensions?

But yeah he will become literlally hitler tomorrow, or something.
Hail Victory, any time now.

But I am butthurt, yes.

I would have preferred he visit the wall wearing a maga hardhat, but that's what he gets for not hiring me as an advisor.

Nice argument.

See you in 6 months when you're telling people "he had to make concessions this time but we'll get it next year".

How are you going to comment on a person's IQ when you write shit like this:
I'll give you credit for not mistaking "our" for "are".

GOD DAMMIT HE TOUCHED THE FUCKING WALL, FUCK.

What lengths would you go to destroy the Jew agenda?
- Would you bomb Syria?
- Would you pretend to be at odds with Russia?
- Would you put on a Jew hat?

Trump doesn't need an entire nation of jew-lovers fighting him for no other reason than 'he's an anti-semite'.

Second-guessing his intention is a game that will only end in your demoralization and self-defeat.

The reason why we make fun of obama bowing for the saudi king, for rand paul looking like a faggot crying tears at the wall, for obama not even getting stairs to get off his plane in china and having to leave via the cargo hatch: All this shit shows submission and weakness. You can follow current political protocol without being a complete faggot like those limp wristed tards.
redstate.com/sweetie15/2017/05/17/trump-says-no-embassy-move-jerusalem/
reuters.com/article/us-israel-usa-diplomacy-idUSKCN18B2K2
Kike influence is fading and there's nothing you can do about it. Keep sockpuppeting and screaming, it'll fail like every other time.

fuck off shill

No just don't be a retard and defend the shit he does in the name of good goyness. He was always just a means to an end.

Note the body language

Nice argument.

I'll wait 4 years and see

As long as this shit gets done I don't give a fuck if he has to kiss a little kike ass, and will vote for him in 2020.

If you watch the video he tries to do the nodding thing too. It's fucking putrid.

Any reason wee need duplicates shitting up the catalog?